Are white women attracted to black men?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#91104 May 6, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Masud will take the feel of a cold smooth rubber dolly over the warm smooth skin of a woman anytime
A cold rubber doll is about as good as Masud can ever get, unless he want to go back to being some Black guy's bytch in prison. I doubt than any woman would want him.
MasudS_Hoghughi_ _

Dubai, UAE

#91106 May 6, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were using the truth you would accompany those statistics with the actual data that explained WHY there are higher numbers of black men with HIV.
Your approach is meant to mislead and therefore, not truthful.
....blax have even higher rates of HIV/Aids in amerikan prisons.......

....and becoz most rapes in prison r committed by blak males, they pass their diseases on to their victims.......so it can b a death sentence so to speak..........
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#91108 May 6, 2013
Desmond Sandiford--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>OK, well that explains a lot right there. For a minute I thought she was retarded. But she's really just a sellout. Her white husband is probably a fox-news watching, racist redneck so she feels she's gotta defend men like that. And that b8tch should be the last one to talk sh8t about pro-black brothers. I'm not the one giving aid and comfort and love to members of the white race that is the historical and present day enemy of the black race.
MACEO

Oh well you support White men or should I say their daughters for 35 years and you chase them so; KARMA on you MACEO!

Nice to see you get back what you doled out!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#91110 May 6, 2013
MasudS_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....blax have even higher rates of HIV/Aids in amerikan prisons.......
....and becoz most rapes in prison r committed by blak males, they pass their diseases on to their victims.......so it can b a death sentence so to speak..........
MACEO

Sadly Black men do nothing about Black men's plight! Now its 1 in 7 in most Urban cities as well as marriage rates are down, 80% of Black men abandon their children. IR rates are high..........Black women aborting Black children..

All lead towards your extinction.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#91111 May 6, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
A cold rubber doll is about as good as Masud can ever get, unless he want to go back to being some Black guy's bytch in prison. I doubt than any woman would want him.
MACEO

Prison is all some Black men know! Which is why repeat offenders is extremely high..........they have no skills!
big baby

Union, NJ

#91112 May 6, 2013
MasudS_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....blax have even higher rates of HIV/Aids in amerikan prisons.......
thats why you are so angry and hateful towards blacks....they raped you in prison. You were given a "death sentence". Dmn, thats fcked up homie. Oh well, you catch that game last night?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#91113 May 6, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in a relationship with a black man; and not only do I adore the hell out of him, I have every intention of spending the rest of my life with him :)
I hope if you do get married that God blesses your union.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#91118 May 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope if you do get married that God blesses your union.
...there is no god.......and blak males don't like to get married.........
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#91123 May 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...there is no god.......and blak males don't like to get married.........
Sir, may God reveal Himself to you by His grace and mercy.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#91126 May 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, may God reveal Himself to you by His grace and mercy.
.......sir, u iz a deluded foo........

.......the god of the bible waz a human alien - long dead now........
big baby

Bronx, NY

#91127 May 6, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.......sir, u iz a deluded foo........
.......the god of the bible waz a human alien - long dead now........
you have to be the most ignorant and asinine poster to ever visit topix. It is impossible for anyone to pretend to be that damn, stupid. God lord, do yourself a favor and die already. No eruasian could ever consider you a asset to their culture....unbelievable, simply unbelivable.
big baby

Bronx, NY

#91128 May 6, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Prison is all some Black men know! Which is why repeat offenders is extremely high..........they have no skills!
being a black sellout slave is all you know. Now turn off the computer, go back to your slave quarters and get ready for massa james to have you cook his breakfast, aunt jemima.
Poetic Justice

United States

#91129 May 6, 2013
You know what my favorite thing to see is? A filthy coal burner brutally murdered by its nighur.

I call it... poetic justice.
Poetic Justice

United States

#91130 May 6, 2013
Ex-Buck Stabs Coal Burner 10 Times And Kills Her

http://goo.gl/OvOxH

An 18-year-old Hartford coal burner was stabbed and killed in a Windsor bank parking lot just after 3 p.m. on Thursday and police say her ex-n**ger buck is the person who attacked her.
Poetic Justice

United States

#91131 May 6, 2013
Pregnant mudshark murdered by buck

http://goo.gl/SWUQ3

Lloyd Bartley grabbed a kitchen knife and plunged it repeatedly into traitorous coal burning wh*r* Penny Taylor at the flat they shared in Fanshawe Road, Cambridge, it was claimed.
big baby

Bronx, NY

#91132 May 6, 2013
Poetic Justice wrote:
Ex-Buck Stabs Coal Burner 10 Times And Kills Her
http://goo.gl/OvOxH
An 18-year-old Hartford coal burner was stabbed and killed in a Windsor bank parking lot just after 3 p.m. on Thursday and police say her ex-n**ger buck is the person who attacked her.
LOL....as if we care. You people are so funny.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#91133 May 6, 2013
Poetic Justice wrote:
You know what my favorite thing to see is? A filthy coal burner brutally murdered by its nighur.
I call it... poetic justice.
you one are one sick,violent creature noone deserves to die even racist trash like yourself
Poetic Justice

United States

#91134 May 6, 2013
Coalburner Hammered In Cleveland

http://goo.gl/eKsoJ

His coalburner, Arela Leidy has been in a medically induced coma inside MetroHealth’s Intensive Care Unit since last Friday.

That’s when Cleveland Police believe her ex-buck, Whitfield, 35, beat her over the head and caved it in with a roofing hammer.
big baby

Bronx, NY

#91135 May 6, 2013
Poetic Justice wrote:
Pregnant mudshark murdered by buck
http://goo.gl/SWUQ3
Lloyd Bartley grabbed a kitchen knife and plunged it repeatedly into traitorous coal burning wh*r* Penny Taylor at the flat they shared in Fanshawe Road, Cambridge, it was claimed.
funny how the article doesnt mention anyones race. It only shows a picture of the deceased....typical lying racist. You white people are perpetual liars. Get a life, dumbazz!
Poetic Justice

United States

#91136 May 6, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>funny how the article doesnt mention anyones race. It only shows a picture of the deceased....typical lying racist. You white people are perpetual liars. Get a life, dumbazz!
This article has a picture of the buck.

http://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/News/Killers-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min U Stupid 57
why do black women pat their heads? (Jul '10) 4 min Lori899 37
Does Race Biologically Exist? 5 min Paul 500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,478,716
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 7 min Smoke weed everyday 10
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 8 min Barros 1,774
Brazil Black University Celebrates MLK Day. 12 min Ben Quick 3
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr KIP 113