Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#91064 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, you gotta watch out for those psycho bastards, they're a whole different kind of "special".
They know they're gonna go down; but by god if they're going down, they're gonna take as many as they can with them along the way.
I know if you gonna get the death penalty it shouldn't be just for killing one person.I was watching an episode of women behind bars and this woman was serving life time in prison for killing her abusive father.She's fighting to get appeals and keeps getting turned down.I think that was very upsetting.Her father raped her and she did right by killing the nasty sob.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#91065 May 5, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's nice out here. Beautiful sunny days...really can't complain at all.
:o)
Are you still married?
Black Men and HIV aids

Chalfont, PA

#91066 May 5, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to refrain from using fear as an attempt to smear black men. This tactic ALWAYS backfires.
I live in San Francisco and more than just a few white men have died from and are being treated for AIDS. It's big news here. HIV doesn't discriminate. Have YOU been texted? Have you been tested for other STD's such as gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes? Sometimes the people most adamant about others are the very ones who need to practice what they preach. I'm black and don't have HIV. I might know of 2 people who are black with HIV, but most of those I know of who died from AIDS are white people. We can play with and use statistics all day, but reality is reality.
Get a clue.
Refrain from using fear !!!!

It's the truth that I use.
Black Men and HIV aids

Chalfont, PA

#91067 May 5, 2013
AIDS among African Americans

The first cases of AIDS among African Americans were identified in the early 1980s. Initially HIV and AIDS mainly affected gay men and intravenous drug users (IDUs) within the black community, much as it did in the rest of the population. However in 1983 the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) documented the first two cases of AIDS in women. Both women had acquired HIV through sex with an intravenous drug user. One of these women was Latina; the other was black.

From this point on, the AIDS epidemic began spreading rapidly amongst the African American population. Women were particularly affected and by 1988, African Americans accounted for half of all AIDS cases identified in females in the US.6 Today, 60 percent of women living with an AIDS diagnosis are black.7

Magic Johnson, who announced he was HIV positive in 1991Magic Johnson, who announced he was HIV positive in 1991

Much of the problem in the early years was the American media's portrayal of AIDS as a disease of white gay men. Black Americans were given few reasons to believe that AIDS could affect them, even though black men made up a large proportion of the early cases of AIDS in the gay and bisexual community, and from the outset, black heterosexual adults and children were significantly more likely to be infected than white heterosexuals.8

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#91068 May 5, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...can u do a rain dance?.........
Is there a serious question in there?....

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#91071 May 5, 2013
Black Men and HIV aids wrote:
AIDS among African Americans
The first cases of AIDS among African Americans were identified in the early 1980s. Initially HIV and AIDS mainly affected gay men and intravenous drug users (IDUs) within the black community, much as it did in the rest of the population. However in 1983 the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) documented the first two cases of AIDS in women. Both women had acquired HIV through sex with an intravenous drug user. One of these women was Latina; the other was black.
From this point on, the AIDS epidemic began spreading rapidly amongst the African American population. Women were particularly affected and by 1988, African Americans accounted for half of all AIDS cases identified in females in the US.6 Today, 60 percent of women living with an AIDS diagnosis are black.7
Magic Johnson, who announced he was HIV positive in 1991Magic Johnson, who announced he was HIV positive in 1991
Much of the problem in the early years was the American media's portrayal of AIDS as a disease of white gay men. Black Americans were given few reasons to believe that AIDS could affect them, even though black men made up a large proportion of the early cases of AIDS in the gay and bisexual community, and from the outset, black heterosexual adults and children were significantly more likely to be infected than white heterosexuals.8
what is this another public service announcement?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91072 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> and what could i learn?- how to make inflammatory statements with no proof or evidence to back them up?
Any crimes committed against anyone is bad; regardless of the color.
....I find that I respect her, whereas I have a lack of respect for u........

......can u understand the difference - wot makes men respect some females, but not others?.........

.....all the cases she cited in that video r documented and proven btw.......u could look it up for yourself, but then again - u wouldn't want to shatter your fantasy beliefs about blax.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91073 May 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
NAs do rain dances don't they???......
big baby

Union, NJ

#91075 May 5, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
what is this another public service announcement?
just another angry white man doing everything he can to keep white women uninterested in bm.
big baby

Union, NJ

#91076 May 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing serious about him is his anger towards IR couples.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#91078 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> how does one "comport" themselves?
......women who get down with blax r generally regarded as hoez.......and you'll find that their bad behaviours rub off on u........so u gotta stop hangin around with niccuz.......

big baby

Union, NJ

#91080 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>and failing
if the white men who visit this forum would put just as much effort into their own relationships as they do trying to discredit bm this forum wouldn't exist.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#91082 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, in her case, she doesn't deserve prison, she deserves a medal.
I don't think the death sentence should be be allowed.
Our justice system is crap. Oughta be called the Injustice System.
why not? It would save them money
big baby

Union, NJ

#91084 May 5, 2013
I bet Masud has a black female doll that he be knockin da air outta dat mthfcka every night. If you know what I mean....ha, ha, ha
big baby

Union, NJ

#91086 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> there's about as much of a chance of that happening as there would be ice cold drinks for all being handed out in hell- by Lucifer himself; dressed in a darling little tutu with pink ruffles.
AIN'T NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!
are you married to a black man?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#91093 May 5, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still married?
No, baby - I'm divorced and single. But I have a nice sweet Big Gal in my life right now.

big baby

Union, NJ

#91095 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm in a relationship with a black man; and not only do I adore the hell out of him, I have every intention of spending the rest of my life with him :)
I suppose he doesn't come on this site much if any. These azzhle are so disrespectful to you its unthinkable.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#91096 May 5, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> between you and her- hell; there's just all kinds of sweetness going on!:)
How's it going Harrisson?
Going good, Blondegirl - and yourself? I hope you're doing well.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#91097 May 5, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, baby - I'm divorced and single. But I have a nice sweet Big Gal in my life right now.
awww this good to hear.My baby bump and pregnant body is growing I'm embracing it :) I'm gonna enjoy my baby curves this year.I've never want to have that athletic body I had when I was in high school.So it's good men like you enjoy us big gals.
big baby

Union, NJ

#91098 May 5, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
awww this good to hear.My baby bump and pregnant body is growing I'm embracing it :) I'm gonna enjoy my baby curves this year.I've never want to have that athletic body I had when I was in high school.So it's good men like you enjoy us big gals.
LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,406,088
CROOKED HILLARY : A violent erratic psychopath 9 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 6
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 10 min Rebel soldier 84
DNC Convention : No moment of silence for falle... 10 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 1
RNC Day 4 ratings TROUNCE DNC by MILLIONS 15 min Burlap 17
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 20 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 7
News The Chicago Law Firm Run by a Trio of Black Women 28 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 31 min Oh No You Di-nt 32
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 43 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,584
Trump BUSTED .....PUTIN 1 hr Hillary 2016 23
More from around the web