Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for the input. Now go find TWC and put him back on your nuts....think he fell off.
MACEO
Your a hypocrite!

If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!

Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing for White women only!

I don't think any race is better than the other! I see alot of wrong behaviors that YOU DO and your friends and you love justifying it and Blaming white men when its your choices! You keep saying White supremacy but you cater to it!

I don't understand your blaming White men when your choose poorly! Therefore I don't want to hear your white man rants!

I also have met lots of really nice White men and women; so I can say everybody is RACIST or has a "Hidden agenda". I do see these behaviors in alot of black men who are quick to show it!

Sorry, I have to be honest ! STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE YOU HELPED BY PUTTING THEIR WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL! Now Black women don't want to deal with Black males because you never do for your own! Now deal with it!

DOUBLE STANDARDS DON'T WORK MACEO!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your a hypocrite!
If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!
Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing White women!
Don't be mad, Honeybun. I'll bet you are a sexy milf - lots of good brothas will do you too.

And many positive brothers like me, Mumra, Moorspeaks, Savant and others will NEVER hate on Black women for excelling.

Have a nice Sunday! It's going to be a beautiful sunny day today.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Troll __________ wrote:
<quoted text>
your nuts....
Odd thing for a black "man" to be thinking about...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>You, obviously,
...or you wouldn't still be SNIVELING about it.
Lots of posts here about the inferiority of the white man-- who oddly has been oppressing the bm since the dawn of time....
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mad, Honeybun. I'll bet you are a sexy milf - lots of good brothas will do you too.
And many positive brothers like me, Mumra, Moorspeaks, Savant and others will NEVER hate on Black women for excelling.
Have a nice Sunday! It's going to be a beautiful sunny day today.
MACEO

Do you want to me to addressing your Harrison, Ebt Black man, Troll or all of your profiles?

What 60 year old man do you know talks to his profiles on forum boards? LMAO

We laugh at you! LMAO
fnord wrote:
Maceo is some sort of demonic being who possesses most of the people on this board at one time or another. Saddness has been blessed with the ability to recognize this possession.
MACEO

I'm going to bring my White man in your face! LMAO! YOur obsessed with IR Black women and White men it consumes your life!

Anytime someone has to make up 500 profiles and you talk to them at 60 years old YOUR INSANE!

YOUR RECLUSE, INSANE, HAVE NO FRIENDS AND A SCOFFER! WHAT THOSE BLACK WOMEN SAW IN YOU WAS CORRECT!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>i take that back....my bad. She says she is in a IR marriage so that can go a number of ways. Anyway, my point being she is very quick to defend the white men in this thread. So its obvious they can do no wrong in her eyes....oh well who gives a fck.
OK, well that explains a lot right there. For a minute I thought she was retarded. But she's really just a sellout. Her white husband is probably a fox-news watching, racist redneck so she feels she's gotta defend men like that. And that b8tch should be the last one to talk sh8t about pro-black brothers. I'm not the one giving aid and comfort and love to members of the white race that is the historical and present day enemy of the black race.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Same old sorry azz white dudes. Notice how they change what is said in a post or don't post the entire response and then come back with some weak azz response.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

big baby wrote:
Same old sorry azz white dudes. Notice how they change what is said in a post or don't post the entire response and then come back with some weak azz response.
Will you EVER stop crying about the white man? You sure picked an accurate handle...
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Notice how its the same weirdo that keeps coming back to this thread? Makes me think a new thread should be started....are white men attracted to black men.

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

big baby wrote:
Notice how its the same weirdo that keeps coming back to this thread? Makes me think a new thread should be started....are white men attracted to black men.
LOL!
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

big baby wrote:
of course,they want what blackmen have,and its just not penis envy,it oes mych deeper than that,you cant blame them,deep down in there sub-concious little mind's they know the greatness about the blackman,even if its only through nature,they know the blackman has the genetic material to wipe them off the face of this planet,without firing a bullet,("THATS POWER)remember there fighting for there survival,

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text> duke university grad....bllsht. Ya fake azz NA.
If Duke is graduating a lot of peple like Too Jive Crows, then perhaps the school should be de-certified. But I'm actually skeptical about TWC's claim to possess a degree in Biology.
The sciences do work by means of rational methodologies, and I see no sign of rationality in posts by TWC.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

big baby wrote:
That has been a consistent argument I have had with Mr Thang since I started posting here....I don't mind being quoted but just DON'T misquote me (or leave off sections of the entire (and usually to the point) original post)....Yet, he/she/???? is always yelling 'post a link, not a lie'....Lends new meaning to the term 'hack job'.....still sayin'.....

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
what a beautiful weekend!
Enjoy!!!!!....It is overcast and threatening to rain here (forecast for tomorrow)....With all of the recent fires, it can't come too quickly....Have a great rest of the day, b....:)
big baby

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
tell us all about it.

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

a white man that killed bm/ww IR couples.

Joseph paul franklin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Paul_Fran...

Level 8

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
a white man that killed bm/ww IR couples.
Joseph paul franklin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Paul_Fran...
Baby, how you doing with your fine self??

“Topix is REAL Life so I belong”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to the Blinksville gang

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
it dreary and cool here so far this spring has been crap
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy!!!!!....It is overcast and threatening to rain here (forecast for tomorrow)....With all of the recent fires, it can't come too quickly....Have a great rest of the day, b....:)
...can u do a rain dance?.........

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby, how you doing with your fine self??
Doing good just watching the snapped marathon.Hope your weekend has been good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 79,101 - 79,120 of119,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••