Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#91004 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed that. So far each post I've read of hers is in defense of the racist whites. For a woman who is supposedly married to a black she has no comments for the white racist on this board...odd, very odd.
I thought she said she's married to a white man.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91005 May 4, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she said she's married to a white man.
i take that back....my bad. She says she is in a IR marriage so that can go a number of ways. Anyway, my point being she is very quick to defend the white men in this thread. So its obvious they can do no wrong in her eyes....oh well who gives a fck.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#91007 May 4, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! These caucus mountain monkey's are the dumbest clowns in the world! It's amazing really.
YOU-TUBE WHITES WITH TAIL'S. they walked on all 4s,there tail's are the extinction of there spinal cord=walked on all 4s for 2,000 years
lmao

Williamsburg, VA

#91008 May 4, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>YOU-TUBE WHITES WITH TAIL'S. they walked on all 4s,there tail's are the extinction of there spinal cord=walked on all 4s for 2,000 years
lol
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91010 May 4, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, which laws are you referring to old wise one ?
C'MON boy name just one .
Its been common knowledge for years that border jumping mexicans come here all the time and get free aid from the american taxpayers who have to foot the bill.
Your bullshyyt may get a free pass from kip, divine , blondie and others around here but the buck stops with me.
Now, back to the hood wit yo nonsense foe i put a strap on yo azz
duke university grad....bllsht. Ya fake azz NA.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#91011 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> duke university grad....bllsht. Ya fake azz NA.
Oh I could believe that he's an enrolled tribal member.
What I don't believe is that he's a "visible minority."

In the USA, you will easily run into Native folks who resemble Mitt Romney or George Bush in physical appearance. They have 1/64 or 1/32 Native blood or some other absurd fraction... lol

TWC IS a full-blooded retard, though.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#91012 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> duke university grad....bllsht. Ya fake azz NA.
C/S I believe Crows is a fake .He doesn't sound like a college grad maybe a high school grad...(maybe)
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91013 May 4, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I could believe that he's an enrolled tribal member.
What I don't believe is that he's a "visible minority."
In the USA, you will easily run into Native folks who resemble Mitt Romney or George Bush in physical appearance. They have 1/64 or 1/32 Native blood or some other absurd fraction... lol
TWC IS a full-blooded retard, though.
his bllsht gets old. The dude is a big azz fake coming on topic bragging about his (supposedly) education. I don't think that buffoon is part NA. All he does is ride the white mans nuts...sellout.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Toronto, Canada

#91014 May 4, 2013
http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2013/...

....another stupid white man.... poor..... and stupid.....
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91015 May 4, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text> C/S I believe Crows is a fake .He doesn't sound like a college grad maybe a high school grad...(maybe)
his btch azz graduated from DeVry university, the online course.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91017 May 4, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with a lot of people around here not just you knigguhs...oh wait thats all there is around here.
I never really could understand why you blacks call everyone you disagree with a fake...why is this so ? do you call yo mammy a fake when you disagree with her ?
and you continue to "agree" with savants bullshyyt on the progressive gay agenda that he constantly pushes on the AA forum ?
liberals are just using you dumb azz blacks as pawns to further their agenda....are you going to disagree with that ?
dayumm no wonder the white folks hate yallz azzz so much.
mutha fuh'kur
you talk a good game, but when it comes down to it you ain't about sht. Just some wanna be trying to fit in. You dmn right white folks hate us and that's how I like it. Truth be it they hate your butt lickin azz also. If they didn't you think they would've sectioned your people off, stole the land you occupied first and slaughtered your people. See that's why I don't think you are NA. You're to cozy with the enemy. White racist don't like anyone that's not like them....WHITE. Oh, and the momma jokes....lame azz hell. the exact type of joke white boys like to tell thinking it's funny and will anger blacks....WHITE BOY.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#91019 May 5, 2013
big BA by wrote:
<quoted text>i take that back....my bad. She says she is in a IR marriage so that can go a number of ways. Anyway, my point being she is very quick to defend the white men in this thread. So its obvious they can do no wrong in her eyes....oh well who gives a fck.
You, obviously,
...or you wouldn't still be SNIVELING about it.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91022 May 5, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>You, obviously,
thanks for the input. Now go find TWC and put him back on your nuts....think he fell off.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#91023 May 5, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for the input. Now go find TWC and put him back on your nuts....think he fell off.
MACEO
Your a hypocrite!

If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!

Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing for White women only!

I don't think any race is better than the other! I see alot of wrong behaviors that YOU DO and your friends and you love justifying it and Blaming white men when its your choices! You keep saying White supremacy but you cater to it!

I don't understand your blaming White men when your choose poorly! Therefore I don't want to hear your white man rants!

I also have met lots of really nice White men and women; so I can say everybody is RACIST or has a "Hidden agenda". I do see these behaviors in alot of black men who are quick to show it!

Sorry, I have to be honest ! STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE YOU HELPED BY PUTTING THEIR WOMEN ON A PEDESTAL! Now Black women don't want to deal with Black males because you never do for your own! Now deal with it!

DOUBLE STANDARDS DON'T WORK MACEO!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#91024 May 5, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your a hypocrite!
If you married a White woman for 20 years and chased WW in your office for decades what is your problem? People are people!
Your so consumed with White men but you support their women! I don't understand you ..........your confused for an almost 60 year old man!

People are people!

You've been seeing it and you decided to Support White women while you put your own women down. Your supporting white men!

Stop being a hypocrite! Not all White men are bad or White women! Some of it is because there are more Whites than Blacks! As I said to you prior, I don't have a problem with IR, I have a problem with you hating on Black women for excelling and only doing White women!
Don't be mad, Honeybun. I'll bet you are a sexy milf - lots of good brothas will do you too.

And many positive brothers like me, Mumra, Moorspeaks, Savant and others will NEVER hate on Black women for excelling.

Have a nice Sunday! It's going to be a beautiful sunny day today.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#91025 May 5, 2013
Troll __________ wrote:
<quoted text>
your nuts....
Odd thing for a black "man" to be thinking about...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#91026 May 5, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>You, obviously,
Lots of posts here about the inferiority of the white man-- who oddly has been oppressing the bm since the dawn of time....
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#91027 May 5, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be mad, Honeybun. I'll bet you are a sexy milf - lots of good brothas will do you too.
And many positive brothers like me, Mumra, Moorspeaks, Savant and others will NEVER hate on Black women for excelling.
Have a nice Sunday! It's going to be a beautiful sunny day today.
MACEO

Do you want to me to addressing your Harrison, Ebt Black man, Troll or all of your profiles?

What 60 year old man do you know talks to his profiles on forum boards? LMAO

We laugh at you! LMAO
fnord wrote:
Maceo is some sort of demonic being who possesses most of the people on this board at one time or another. Saddness has been blessed with the ability to recognize this possession.
MACEO

I'm going to bring my White man in your face! LMAO! YOur obsessed with IR Black women and White men it consumes your life!

Anytime someone has to make up 500 profiles and you talk to them at 60 years old YOUR INSANE!

YOUR RECLUSE, INSANE, HAVE NO FRIENDS AND A SCOFFER! WHAT THOSE BLACK WOMEN SAW IN YOU WAS CORRECT!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#91028 May 5, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>i take that back....my bad. She says she is in a IR marriage so that can go a number of ways. Anyway, my point being she is very quick to defend the white men in this thread. So its obvious they can do no wrong in her eyes....oh well who gives a fck.
OK, well that explains a lot right there. For a minute I thought she was retarded. But she's really just a sellout. Her white husband is probably a fox-news watching, racist redneck so she feels she's gotta defend men like that. And that b8tch should be the last one to talk sh8t about pro-black brothers. I'm not the one giving aid and comfort and love to members of the white race that is the historical and present day enemy of the black race.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91029 May 5, 2013
Same old sorry azz white dudes. Notice how they change what is said in a post or don't post the entire response and then come back with some weak azz response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tony Rome 1,126,137
Ferguson evidence starting to harm black community 8 min Michele 6
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 13 min HeroWilson 9
Is Architecture "Racist"? 14 min Chief Black Eagle 3
why are their more white men/black women couple... (Sep '09) 20 min Cranky 208
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min Glimmer 95,800
Blonde babes bob for big dangs 2 28 min HeroWilson 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 25,592
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr African AE 7,464
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr rivhombo innocent 226
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 4 hr Pinkish Peach Man 80,417

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE