Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>uhhhh, yes there are......wtf?
It means that since threads are found in other forums that overlap then white men are not simply coming solely to the AA forum.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that since threads are found in other forums that overlap then white men are not simply coming solely to the AA forum.
Yes they are, regardless of what you think.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, EBT's "race" is the one that has been passing INNUMERABLE laws for years--CENTUREIES--to give whites unfair advantages and a position of hereditary supremacy.
At the present time elite members of EBT's "race" are even passing laws to effectively disfranchise Black and Latin citizens--laws reminiscent of the disfranchising laws passed after Reconstruction.
poor pink people,have been tricked and duled,into beleving there pink skin put them in the same catagory as the 1% rich pink people,remember when poor pink people were bannished here from eu-ropa,aganist there will,they were brought here as slaves=indentured servants,by there control freaks in europe=kings,queens,pope's,jes uits,who used to burn them in oil,inpaled,hung,drowned,just for going aganist the church,so in reality these poor pink people have lost there independence and govt,they thought they won in 1776,so while the poor pink people are conditioned to watch and bother so-called black people,looks what's happened to them,all there jobs shipped overseas,there constitution has been shitted on by the bankers and politician's,there homes stolen,there retirement money stolen,there boaders are open,you see all the illegals working,and all the poor stupid pink people,are on govt asst=WELFARE, there the most,un-imformed,dump,stupid people in the world,

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

big baby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are, regardless of what you think.
that retarded b8tch always feel she gotta jump in and defend any ole racist wm. But you should see the sh8t she talk about pro-black brothers. Another self-negating bw.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>that retarded b8tch always feel she gotta jump in and defend any ole racist wm. But you should see the sh8t she talk about pro-black brothers. Another self-negating bw.
The floor is yours. State where I'm belittling black men or what you deem as pro black brothers.

By the way, if you're speaking in reference to yourself as being a pro black male perhaps you shouldn't engage in an IR relationship with a non black woman.
lmao

Charlotte Hall, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>poor pink people,have been tricked and duled,into beleving there pink skin put them in the same catagory as the 1% rich pink people,remember when poor pink people were bannished here from eu-ropa,aganist there will,they were brought here as slaves=indentured servants,by there control freaks in europe=kings,queens,pope's,jes uits,who used to burn them in oil,inpaled,hung,drowned,just for going aganist the church,so in reality these poor pink people have lost there independence and govt,they thought they won in 1776,so while the poor pink people are conditioned to watch and bother so-called black people,looks what's happened to them,all there jobs shipped overseas,there constitution has been shitted on by the bankers and politician's,there homes stolen,there retirement money stolen,there boaders are open,you see all the illegals working,and all the poor stupid pink people,are on govt asst=WELFARE, there the most,un-imformed,dump,stupid people in the world,
Exactly! These caucus mountain monkey's are the dumbest clowns in the world! It's amazing really.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>that retarded b8tch always feel she gotta jump in and defend any ole racist wm. But you should see the sh8t she talk about pro-black brothers. Another self-negating bw.
I've noticed that. So far each post I've read of hers is in defense of the racist whites. For a woman who is supposedly married to a black she has no comments for the white racist on this board...odd, very odd.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

big baby wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed that. So far each post I've read of hers is in defense of the racist whites. For a woman who is supposedly married to a black she has no comments for the white racist on this board...odd, very odd.
I thought she said she's married to a white man.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she said she's married to a white man.
i take that back....my bad. She says she is in a IR marriage so that can go a number of ways. Anyway, my point being she is very quick to defend the white men in this thread. So its obvious they can do no wrong in her eyes....oh well who gives a fck.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! These caucus mountain monkey's are the dumbest clowns in the world! It's amazing really.
YOU-TUBE WHITES WITH TAIL'S. they walked on all 4s,there tail's are the extinction of there spinal cord=walked on all 4s for 2,000 years
lmao

Ruther Glen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>YOU-TUBE WHITES WITH TAIL'S. they walked on all 4s,there tail's are the extinction of there spinal cord=walked on all 4s for 2,000 years
lol
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, which laws are you referring to old wise one ?
C'MON boy name just one .
Its been common knowledge for years that border jumping mexicans come here all the time and get free aid from the american taxpayers who have to foot the bill.
Your bullshyyt may get a free pass from kip, divine , blondie and others around here but the buck stops with me.
Now, back to the hood wit yo nonsense foe i put a strap on yo azz
duke university grad....bllsht. Ya fake azz NA.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

big baby wrote:
<quoted text> duke university grad....bllsht. Ya fake azz NA.
Oh I could believe that he's an enrolled tribal member.
What I don't believe is that he's a "visible minority."

In the USA, you will easily run into Native folks who resemble Mitt Romney or George Bush in physical appearance. They have 1/64 or 1/32 Native blood or some other absurd fraction... lol

TWC IS a full-blooded retard, though.

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

big baby wrote:
<quoted text> duke university grad....bllsht. Ya fake azz NA.
C/S I believe Crows is a fake .He doesn't sound like a college grad maybe a high school grad...(maybe)
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I could believe that he's an enrolled tribal member.
What I don't believe is that he's a "visible minority."
In the USA, you will easily run into Native folks who resemble Mitt Romney or George Bush in physical appearance. They have 1/64 or 1/32 Native blood or some other absurd fraction... lol
TWC IS a full-blooded retard, though.
his bllsht gets old. The dude is a big azz fake coming on topic bragging about his (supposedly) education. I don't think that buffoon is part NA. All he does is ride the white mans nuts...sellout.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment/2013/...

....another stupid white man.... poor..... and stupid.....
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text> C/S I believe Crows is a fake .He doesn't sound like a college grad maybe a high school grad...(maybe)
his btch azz graduated from DeVry university, the online course.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Judged:

Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with a lot of people around here not just you knigguhs...oh wait thats all there is around here.
I never really could understand why you blacks call everyone you disagree with a fake...why is this so ? do you call yo mammy a fake when you disagree with her ?
and you continue to "agree" with savants bullshyyt on the progressive gay agenda that he constantly pushes on the AA forum ?
liberals are just using you dumb azz blacks as pawns to further their agenda....are you going to disagree with that ?
dayumm no wonder the white folks hate yallz azzz so much.
mutha fuh'kur
you talk a good game, but when it comes down to it you ain't about sht. Just some wanna be trying to fit in. You dmn right white folks hate us and that's how I like it. Truth be it they hate your butt lickin azz also. If they didn't you think they would've sectioned your people off, stole the land you occupied first and slaughtered your people. See that's why I don't think you are NA. You're to cozy with the enemy. White racist don't like anyone that's not like them....WHITE. Oh, and the momma jokes....lame azz hell. the exact type of joke white boys like to tell thinking it's funny and will anger blacks....WHITE BOY.

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

big BA by wrote:
<quoted text>i take that back....my bad. She says she is in a IR marriage so that can go a number of ways. Anyway, my point being she is very quick to defend the white men in this thread. So its obvious they can do no wrong in her eyes....oh well who gives a fck.
You, obviously,
...or you wouldn't still be SNIVELING about it.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>You, obviously,
...or you wouldn't still be SNIVELING about it.
thanks for the input. Now go find TWC and put him back on your nuts....think he fell off.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••