“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#90984 May 3, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I have never lied on this forum.........
Just your screen name is a lie....YOU are NOT the real Masud Hoghughi....NEXT?.....
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90985 May 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
http://www.imminst.org/book
The Scientific Conquest of Death
Introduction
Overv Bostrom
MACEO

i WISH YOU DIE !
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90987 May 3, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY post any of this stuff unless you are willing to read the material... I mean dayumm ashling did you not go to school?
Nanotechnology could eventually lead to a cure for heart disease by clearing out plaque in the hearts arterial(endothelial)lining and youre willing just to dismiss this as cultish ?
Are you really that dayum stupid because im beginning to believe youre really that stupid.
That's not what your "brothers" intend. The focus is cryonics.

"all disciplines relevant to cryonics, including Biology, Cryobiology, Neuroscience, Physical Science, Nanotechnology and Computing, Ethics and Theology."
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90988 May 3, 2013
Scientists' Open Letter on Cryonics

"to preserve human beings, especially the human brain, by the best technology available. Future technologies for resuscitation can be envisioned that involve molecular repair by nanomedicine, highly advanced computation, detailed control of cell growth, and tissue regeneration.

With a view toward these developments, there is a credible possibility that cryonics performed under the best conditions achievable today can preserve sufficient neurological information to permit eventual restoration of a person to full health."

Contact? Immunist.org
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90989 May 3, 2013
*Correction:

LongeCity is the adopted "public name" of the Immortality Institute (sometimes abbreviated "ImmInst")

"One day technology will resurrect the body." and thus, technology replacing Jesus/God.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#90990 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You do mislead and tend to avoid actual truths.
that troll's on every forum,you know with the pop mark's all over his face,big pot gutt,watching black porm site's,wishing
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90992 May 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what your "brothers" intend. The focus is cryonics.
"all disciplines relevant to cryonics, including Biology, Cryobiology, Neuroscience, Physical Science, Nanotechnology and Computing, Ethics and Theology."
MACEO

I wonder how many hours and thousands of posts you posted with your 500 profiles! lmao I think its close to a Million or more by now!

Don't you feel foolish because your almost 60 years old? Image posting and hating on Black women with Millions of posts only to die old and alone!

Shaking my head

You invested 35 years in White women only to end up alone! Now your going for forum to forum chasing Black women harassing them for dating IR especially if it a White man!

Yoru a Hypocrite with Double standards!

Why aren't you chasing down jeff who married his 3rd White wife and lives off her while he doesn't work?

Isn't if funny how you Black men will overlook the wrong that Black men do but you want Black women to stick with Black men who do and live wrong like yourself?

Sorry, I can see why Black women don't want you and most Black men!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90994 May 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your dear, fckwit.
"Immortality Institute"? No thanks. Like I said, now I know why things don't add up with you. I just couldn't put my finger on it until now.
MACEO

I wonder how many hours and thousands of posts you posted with your 500 profiles! lmao I think its close to a Million or more by now!

Don't you feel foolish because your almost 60 years old? Image posting and hating on Black women with Millions of posts only to die old and alone!

Shaking my head

You invested 35 years in White women only to end up alone! Now your going for forum to forum chasing Black women harassing them for dating IR especially if it a White man!

Why aren't you chasing down jeff who married his 3rd White wife and lives off her while he doesn't work? I'm sorry I don't believe he's truly sick and you don't either! lmao

Yes, I do know some guys who are truly sick and their not telling lies but in this case, I think he doesn't want to work and to live off a White woman. He married her in less than 2 months........Nobody does that unless their looking to use or gain something!

Your angry because I point out what Black men do and you and your friends do MOST of the things that I talk about that foul in Black males!

Isn't if funny how you Black men will overlook the wrong that Black men do but you want Black women to stick with Black men who do and live wrong like yourself?

One thing about me; I don't like to TELL LIES! THATS NOT ME; I;M NOT LIKE YOU, I DON'T PRACTICE LIES, GAMES, DECEIT OR TO BE AN INSTIGATOR OR SNEAKY that's YOU!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90995 May 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your dear, fckwit.
"Immortality Institute"? No thanks. Like I said, now I know why things don't add up with you. I just couldn't put my finger on it until now.
MACEO

Shaking my head

Why aren't you chasing down jeff who married his 3rd White wife and lives off her while he doesn't work? I'm sorry I don't believe he's truly sick and you don't either! lmao

Yes, I do know some guys who are truly sick and their not telling lies but in this case, I think he doesn't want to work and to live off a White woman. He married her in less than 2 months........Nobody does that unless their looking to use or gain something!

Your angry because I point out what Black men do and you and your friends do MOST of the things that I talk about that foul in Black males!

One thing about me; I don't like to TELL LIES! THAT'S NOT ME!!!!

I'm not LIKE YOU! I'm not arrogant, selfish, self centered, habitual liar, deceitful, instigator, sneaky nor play games!

Most people say I'm very honest and don't kiss folks A&& like you do! Your a submissive Man! lmao

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#90996 May 4, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my race isn't the one that requires special laws just to make them competitive in the marketplace.
Firefighters who are too ignorant to pass a test, for instance.
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/chicag...
Actually, EBT's "race" is the one that has been passing INNUMERABLE laws for years--CENTUREIES--to give whites unfair advantages and a position of hereditary supremacy.
At the present time elite members of EBT's "race" are even passing laws to effectively disfranchise Black and Latin citizens--laws reminiscent of the disfranchising laws passed after Reconstruction.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#90997 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>uhhhh, yes there are......wtf?
It means that since threads are found in other forums that overlap then white men are not simply coming solely to the AA forum.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#90998 May 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that since threads are found in other forums that overlap then white men are not simply coming solely to the AA forum.
Yes they are, regardless of what you think.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#90999 May 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, EBT's "race" is the one that has been passing INNUMERABLE laws for years--CENTUREIES--to give whites unfair advantages and a position of hereditary supremacy.
At the present time elite members of EBT's "race" are even passing laws to effectively disfranchise Black and Latin citizens--laws reminiscent of the disfranchising laws passed after Reconstruction.
poor pink people,have been tricked and duled,into beleving there pink skin put them in the same catagory as the 1% rich pink people,remember when poor pink people were bannished here from eu-ropa,aganist there will,they were brought here as slaves=indentured servants,by there control freaks in europe=kings,queens,pope's,jes uits,who used to burn them in oil,inpaled,hung,drowned,just for going aganist the church,so in reality these poor pink people have lost there independence and govt,they thought they won in 1776,so while the poor pink people are conditioned to watch and bother so-called black people,looks what's happened to them,all there jobs shipped overseas,there constitution has been shitted on by the bankers and politician's,there homes stolen,there retirement money stolen,there boaders are open,you see all the illegals working,and all the poor stupid pink people,are on govt asst=WELFARE, there the most,un-imformed,dump,stupid people in the world,

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#91000 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are, regardless of what you think.
that retarded b8tch always feel she gotta jump in and defend any ole racist wm. But you should see the sh8t she talk about pro-black brothers. Another self-negating bw.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#91001 May 4, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>that retarded b8tch always feel she gotta jump in and defend any ole racist wm. But you should see the sh8t she talk about pro-black brothers. Another self-negating bw.
The floor is yours. State where I'm belittling black men or what you deem as pro black brothers.

By the way, if you're speaking in reference to yourself as being a pro black male perhaps you shouldn't engage in an IR relationship with a non black woman.
lmao

Glen Allen, VA

#91002 May 4, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>poor pink people,have been tricked and duled,into beleving there pink skin put them in the same catagory as the 1% rich pink people,remember when poor pink people were bannished here from eu-ropa,aganist there will,they were brought here as slaves=indentured servants,by there control freaks in europe=kings,queens,pope's,jes uits,who used to burn them in oil,inpaled,hung,drowned,just for going aganist the church,so in reality these poor pink people have lost there independence and govt,they thought they won in 1776,so while the poor pink people are conditioned to watch and bother so-called black people,looks what's happened to them,all there jobs shipped overseas,there constitution has been shitted on by the bankers and politician's,there homes stolen,there retirement money stolen,there boaders are open,you see all the illegals working,and all the poor stupid pink people,are on govt asst=WELFARE, there the most,un-imformed,dump,stupid people in the world,
Exactly! These caucus mountain monkey's are the dumbest clowns in the world! It's amazing really.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91003 May 4, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>that retarded b8tch always feel she gotta jump in and defend any ole racist wm. But you should see the sh8t she talk about pro-black brothers. Another self-negating bw.
I've noticed that. So far each post I've read of hers is in defense of the racist whites. For a woman who is supposedly married to a black she has no comments for the white racist on this board...odd, very odd.

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#91004 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed that. So far each post I've read of hers is in defense of the racist whites. For a woman who is supposedly married to a black she has no comments for the white racist on this board...odd, very odd.
I thought she said she's married to a white man.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#91005 May 4, 2013
Pancakess wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she said she's married to a white man.
i take that back....my bad. She says she is in a IR marriage so that can go a number of ways. Anyway, my point being she is very quick to defend the white men in this thread. So its obvious they can do no wrong in her eyes....oh well who gives a fck.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#91007 May 4, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! These caucus mountain monkey's are the dumbest clowns in the world! It's amazing really.
YOU-TUBE WHITES WITH TAIL'S. they walked on all 4s,there tail's are the extinction of there spinal cord=walked on all 4s for 2,000 years

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Glimmer 98,538
My letter of resignation 5 min Mr Wadi 19
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 3,008
When China awakes, it will shake the West 9 min WKoN 71
1,000,000 married white woman spending christma... 9 min luvher 10
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 10 min Gmoney 27,539
Are The Sistas Aligning Themselves With African... 11 min Be_Real_Fool 54
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min KiloEcho 28,898
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,534
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 3 hr Insect Trust 278
More from around the web