Comments
79,061 - 79,080 of 120,507 Comments Last updated 10 hrs ago
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90977 May 3, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you wouldnt have a clear rebuttal... you clown !!!!
You cant give a rebutttal bacause you know id hand you your azzz.
God, youre worse than the blacks around here... hell you may even be black yourself given your idiotic reply.
From now on your name will be forever shaneeeequuua.
You blue eyed devil.
Trust me, I know what you are.

Go peddle your snake oil and new age mumbo jumbo to someone else, freak.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#90978 May 3, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>i think the whites that come on this forum EVERYDAY must be infatuated with blackmen.
A lot of threads are found in other forums.
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90980 May 3, 2013
http://www.imminst.org/book

The Scientific Conquest of Death

Introduction
Overview
Chapter I: SCIENCE: Biomedicine, Nanotechnology and other strategies
∑ Biological Immortality - Rose
∑ The War on Aging - Grey
∑ The Dream of Elixir Vitae - Magalh„es
∑ Therapeutic Cloning - West
∑ Nanomedicine- Freitas
∑ Human Body Version 2.0 - Kurzweil
∑ Progress Toward Cyberimmortality - Bainbridge
∑ Will Robots Inherit the Earth?- Minsky
∑ Medical Time Travel: A Question of Science - Wowk
Chapter II: PERSPECTIVES: Ethics, Sociology and Philosophy
∑ Some Ethical and Theological Considerations - Mellon
∑ Superlongevity without Overpopulation - More
∑ Upsetting the Natural Order - Treder
∑ The Self-Defeating Fantasy - Rabkin
∑ Time Consciousness in Very Long Life - Clynes
∑ Confessions of a Proselytizing Immortalist - Vyff
∑ Some Problems with Immortalism - Best
∑ An Introduction to Immortalist Morality - Geddes
∑ Should We Fear Death?- Blackford
∑ Who Wants To Live Forever?- Bostrom
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#90981 May 3, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of threads are found in other forums.
uhhhh, yes there are......wtf?
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90982 May 3, 2013
The Anti-Christ, Transhumanism and Nanotechnology...
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90983 May 3, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesd her, a slightly pudgy white guy, about 50 years old says, "Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" Immediately the ho spins around, nearly amputating the guy's leg with her huge, smelly n|gl3t-pouch, and starts wagging her head back and forth and ooking Niglisch obscenities at him. Apparently it's unacceptable for people to expect her to act with the slightest courtesy or decorum.
I'd had enough. I turned around and looked at the nice, elderly white lady behind me and said, "I've had enough. This isn't right." She smiled sweetly and said, "You do right by me, son." in the way that so many white women do. Everyone is their "son".
I pushed the two people in front of me out of the way, and the black bytch-ho was still screaming, dropping pennies every which way and ... prone.
I kicked that pregnant skank square in the lower stomach and felt the little n|gl3t's monkey brain give way to salvation. She collapsed to the floor and the applause from the shoppers in the store was thunderous.
I walked out of the store, amidst pats on the back and "Thanks, buddy" and "I wish I'd done that". As I got into my truck I thought, "That dumb bytch didn't even thank me for aborting her chimp for her. If I hadn't provided that service, she'd be masturbating with a coat hanger or trying to 'crack' it to death. How ungrateful."
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T1SB19C7I5TV4...
MACEO

MACEO

Just think those Poor Dumb Black men with no means of making an income prostitute themselves for T-Shirt, Dinner and a few dollars! LMAO

Funny for men to be prostituting themselves; other races of men will mock you in shame for bragging about being prostitues!

YOUR NOT A VERY SMART MAN MACEO!

Okay, so Poor Uneducated Dumb Black men rather be a "Prostitute" for White women than create things and take their people out of poverty and advance themselves?

LMAO

Prostitutes are mainly WOMEN IN 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES NOT MEN! You never see a group of men PROSTITUTE NEVER FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TO TODAY ..........ITS NEVER BEEN MEN!

THAT'S A SIGN THAT YOUR SO FAR BELOW YOUR GOING EXTINCT!

That's a sign of weak men who are WITHOUT HOPE! When you subject yourself to being a CUM RELEASE FOR ANOTHER RACE and you also waste your youth and end up with nothing except a few trinkets!

YOUR BRAGGING ABOUT BEING PROSTITUTES FOR WHITE WOMEN? LMAO

THAT'S NOTHING TO BE PROUD OF THAT'S ACTUALLY PRETTY SHAMEFUL AS MEN!

MACEO, I'll bring up that as a 60 year old man your BRAGGING ABOUT BLACK MEN BEING PROSTITUTES FOR OTHER RACES AND THE WOMEN RATHER THAN TO FIND EMPLOYMENT OR CREATE SOMETHING THAT WILL SUPPORT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILIES! LMAO FOLKS WILL LAUGH AT YOU!

ILL SAVE THIS CONVERSATION AND SHOW THEM! THAT' WILL LET MANY BLACK WOMEN KNOW HOW DUMB OLDER BLACK MEN THINK!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ! LMAO

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#90984 May 3, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.....I have never lied on this forum.........
Just your screen name is a lie....YOU are NOT the real Masud Hoghughi....NEXT?.....
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90985 May 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
http://www.imminst.org/book
The Scientific Conquest of Death
Introduction
Overv Bostrom
MACEO

i WISH YOU DIE !
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90987 May 3, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY post any of this stuff unless you are willing to read the material... I mean dayumm ashling did you not go to school?
Nanotechnology could eventually lead to a cure for heart disease by clearing out plaque in the hearts arterial(endothelial)lining and youre willing just to dismiss this as cultish ?
Are you really that dayum stupid because im beginning to believe youre really that stupid.
That's not what your "brothers" intend. The focus is cryonics.

"all disciplines relevant to cryonics, including Biology, Cryobiology, Neuroscience, Physical Science, Nanotechnology and Computing, Ethics and Theology."
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90988 May 3, 2013
Scientists' Open Letter on Cryonics

"to preserve human beings, especially the human brain, by the best technology available. Future technologies for resuscitation can be envisioned that involve molecular repair by nanomedicine, highly advanced computation, detailed control of cell growth, and tissue regeneration.

With a view toward these developments, there is a credible possibility that cryonics performed under the best conditions achievable today can preserve sufficient neurological information to permit eventual restoration of a person to full health."

Contact? Immunist.org
aisling-

Malvern, OH

#90989 May 3, 2013
*Correction:

LongeCity is the adopted "public name" of the Immortality Institute (sometimes abbreviated "ImmInst")

"One day technology will resurrect the body." and thus, technology replacing Jesus/God.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#90990 May 3, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You do mislead and tend to avoid actual truths.
that troll's on every forum,you know with the pop mark's all over his face,big pot gutt,watching black porm site's,wishing
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90992 May 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what your "brothers" intend. The focus is cryonics.
"all disciplines relevant to cryonics, including Biology, Cryobiology, Neuroscience, Physical Science, Nanotechnology and Computing, Ethics and Theology."
MACEO

I wonder how many hours and thousands of posts you posted with your 500 profiles! lmao I think its close to a Million or more by now!

Don't you feel foolish because your almost 60 years old? Image posting and hating on Black women with Millions of posts only to die old and alone!

Shaking my head

You invested 35 years in White women only to end up alone! Now your going for forum to forum chasing Black women harassing them for dating IR especially if it a White man!

Yoru a Hypocrite with Double standards!

Why aren't you chasing down jeff who married his 3rd White wife and lives off her while he doesn't work?

Isn't if funny how you Black men will overlook the wrong that Black men do but you want Black women to stick with Black men who do and live wrong like yourself?

Sorry, I can see why Black women don't want you and most Black men!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90994 May 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your dear, fckwit.
"Immortality Institute"? No thanks. Like I said, now I know why things don't add up with you. I just couldn't put my finger on it until now.
MACEO

I wonder how many hours and thousands of posts you posted with your 500 profiles! lmao I think its close to a Million or more by now!

Don't you feel foolish because your almost 60 years old? Image posting and hating on Black women with Millions of posts only to die old and alone!

Shaking my head

You invested 35 years in White women only to end up alone! Now your going for forum to forum chasing Black women harassing them for dating IR especially if it a White man!

Why aren't you chasing down jeff who married his 3rd White wife and lives off her while he doesn't work? I'm sorry I don't believe he's truly sick and you don't either! lmao

Yes, I do know some guys who are truly sick and their not telling lies but in this case, I think he doesn't want to work and to live off a White woman. He married her in less than 2 months........Nobody does that unless their looking to use or gain something!

Your angry because I point out what Black men do and you and your friends do MOST of the things that I talk about that foul in Black males!

Isn't if funny how you Black men will overlook the wrong that Black men do but you want Black women to stick with Black men who do and live wrong like yourself?

One thing about me; I don't like to TELL LIES! THATS NOT ME; I;M NOT LIKE YOU, I DON'T PRACTICE LIES, GAMES, DECEIT OR TO BE AN INSTIGATOR OR SNEAKY that's YOU!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#90995 May 4, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your dear, fckwit.
"Immortality Institute"? No thanks. Like I said, now I know why things don't add up with you. I just couldn't put my finger on it until now.
MACEO

Shaking my head

Why aren't you chasing down jeff who married his 3rd White wife and lives off her while he doesn't work? I'm sorry I don't believe he's truly sick and you don't either! lmao

Yes, I do know some guys who are truly sick and their not telling lies but in this case, I think he doesn't want to work and to live off a White woman. He married her in less than 2 months........Nobody does that unless their looking to use or gain something!

Your angry because I point out what Black men do and you and your friends do MOST of the things that I talk about that foul in Black males!

One thing about me; I don't like to TELL LIES! THAT'S NOT ME!!!!

I'm not LIKE YOU! I'm not arrogant, selfish, self centered, habitual liar, deceitful, instigator, sneaky nor play games!

Most people say I'm very honest and don't kiss folks A&& like you do! Your a submissive Man! lmao

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#90996 May 4, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my race isn't the one that requires special laws just to make them competitive in the marketplace.
Firefighters who are too ignorant to pass a test, for instance.
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/chicag...
Actually, EBT's "race" is the one that has been passing INNUMERABLE laws for years--CENTUREIES--to give whites unfair advantages and a position of hereditary supremacy.
At the present time elite members of EBT's "race" are even passing laws to effectively disfranchise Black and Latin citizens--laws reminiscent of the disfranchising laws passed after Reconstruction.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#90997 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>uhhhh, yes there are......wtf?
It means that since threads are found in other forums that overlap then white men are not simply coming solely to the AA forum.
big baby

Brooklyn, NY

#90998 May 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that since threads are found in other forums that overlap then white men are not simply coming solely to the AA forum.
Yes they are, regardless of what you think.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#90999 May 4, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, EBT's "race" is the one that has been passing INNUMERABLE laws for years--CENTUREIES--to give whites unfair advantages and a position of hereditary supremacy.
At the present time elite members of EBT's "race" are even passing laws to effectively disfranchise Black and Latin citizens--laws reminiscent of the disfranchising laws passed after Reconstruction.
poor pink people,have been tricked and duled,into beleving there pink skin put them in the same catagory as the 1% rich pink people,remember when poor pink people were bannished here from eu-ropa,aganist there will,they were brought here as slaves=indentured servants,by there control freaks in europe=kings,queens,pope's,jes uits,who used to burn them in oil,inpaled,hung,drowned,just for going aganist the church,so in reality these poor pink people have lost there independence and govt,they thought they won in 1776,so while the poor pink people are conditioned to watch and bother so-called black people,looks what's happened to them,all there jobs shipped overseas,there constitution has been shitted on by the bankers and politician's,there homes stolen,there retirement money stolen,there boaders are open,you see all the illegals working,and all the poor stupid pink people,are on govt asst=WELFARE, there the most,un-imformed,dump,stupid people in the world,

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#91000 May 4, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are, regardless of what you think.
that retarded b8tch always feel she gotta jump in and defend any ole racist wm. But you should see the sh8t she talk about pro-black brothers. Another self-negating bw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Majority of White Women Don't Want Black Men (Jan '13) 4 min Phoenix Ascended 83
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min No Surprize 1,100,251
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 6 min Ms Mack 5,086
Game of Three Words,... 6 min Phoenix Ascended 13
Black Men Are Spreading Out With Non-Black Women! 8 min Phoenix Ascended 45
There's A War On The Black Male 20 min GIZLER 490
Race in America: Why are blacks being seen as r... (Jul '13) 22 min Ms Mack 9,832
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 40 min Obsidian2xxx 4,694
I have no plan.................................... 2 hr Drilling for the ... 126
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 5 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2,051
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 5 hr trace 3,156
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••