Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#90912 May 2, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the fixation you have against Duke University ?
If you hate me then that is fine but to continue to attack the school I attended is silly if not jealous.
I still feel youre jealous .
Really Kip, you need to quit acting sooo childish.
Im more than disappointed in you and matter of fact where is all that inclusion nonsense you keep on preaching ?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, btw, can I make fun of your school now ?
I have nothing against Duke University. You just don't seem to be the kind of person who would graduate from there with a degree in biology. I might be wrong, but if you ARE a graduate let me say I ... just expected MORE from someone with those kind of credentials. Talk about "dumbing down" the good universities. Man!

No, I don't hate you Holes. Hate is not one of my family values. I come from a better background than that. Now let me guess; you also come from a good background too, right, LOL?

I believe in inclusion, but when it comes to racist people I draw the line as I would with thieves, drug addicts, and rapists.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#90913 May 2, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon you know i was just teasing .
Why are we to look upon the NAACP as such a noble organization when they themselves practice exclusion ?
Im pretty sure the kkk practice exclusion as well though.
Im pretty sure as well that there are literally hundreds of black only organizations out there and ill name the black firefighters association for starters.
Think of it as my attempt at using irony to prove a point.
The NAACP pratices exclusion?...That is news to me....Better go and read about who started the organisation and who continues to support it....The link was already posted....Happy reading.....
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90914 May 2, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
You’ve told that same dumb joke a hundred times.
Because its still true.
Isn't it ironic the President is named "Ben Jealous"?
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#90916 May 2, 2013
Swezia

Farsta, Sweden

#90917 May 2, 2013
Ilmu Batin wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist punk, I have been there for a hip hop festival, and met many in London UK. You are obviously jealous that we kick your " white supreme symbol" women ( Scandinavian girls : true blonds with blue eyes) whenever we want :)
PS : I have cousins in Norway they WWF WM @sses whenever they want LOL
"ive been there for a hiphop festival"...lol
A a flat_nosed nappy-haired monkey who just got off the bananaboat and doesnt speak our language doesnt stand a chance....You know the reality..Stop babbling your n11111ghuuur B.S...In Paris you apes only rape white females LMAO..
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#90919 May 2, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
Isn't it ironic the President is named "Ben Jealous"?
No stupid, it’s not.

Isn’t it ironic that you complain about black unemployment when the amount of time you spend posting on this site makes it painfully obvious that YOU are unemployed?
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#90920 May 2, 2013
Immortality institute = New age movement

In the Scriptures immortality is something that belongs intrinsically to God alone.

"Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen" (I Timothy 1:17).

"Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to Whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen" (I Timothy 6:16).
http://www.pilkingtonandsons.com/hellfactor/a...
aisling-

Sunbury, OH

#90921 May 2, 2013
"IMMORTALITY-- Imminst-- 01-- not paying attention to reality
We can now completely dismiss the Imminst.org cultists as out of the loop of reality.[+]. You can see here that there is no discussion of the current dollar crisis in their general forum. How do these supernerds expect to live forever if they don't have a civilization that will go on forever? The answer is that they've ALL worked themsevles into a narrow line of thought that excludes most of reality... in essence they have turned immortalism into a cult-- rather than a philosophical idea that is attenuated to current civilization and reality. Cryonics has become much the same way-- having been turned into a cult-- when it's not the IDEA and teh work that is cultish-- but rather the context in which it is being done. Unless cryonics and immortalism attenuates itself to the world at large, it isolates itself-- and therein lies the cultishness of the thing."

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#90922 May 2, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>

Isn’t it ironic that you complain about black unemployment when the amount of time you spend posting on this site makes it painfully obvious that YOU are unemployed?
or....he is posting on his employer's time....smh....

Hope you are enjoying this great weather, b....:)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#90925 May 2, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>......lol......as if 95% of blax exude class, well being and social awareness..........
.......u have no room to criticize anyone else.........your whole race is ph**ked up........
l

Are you kidding me!?

Look convict, I have FULL carte Blanche to criiticize, chastise, and call your shiftless, good for nothing, unemployed, no count ass for what it is, and ALWAYS will be. Hell, as far as you're concerned, I own the podium and am the preacher.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#90926 May 3, 2013
The Milpitas DUMBfk wrote:
<quoted text>

the amount of time you spend posting on this site makes it painfully obvious that YOU are unemployed?
YOU spend the exact same amount of time here.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#90927 May 3, 2013
"are ww attracted to bm?"...HELL MFKIN YEAH! People still askin them type questions these days?...that should be a given, just like the sun rising every morning. Of course ww LOVE bm...the only question is, do ww love bm MORE than they love wm? And based on the stats and my personal experience, I would have to say that ww, unless they're really concerned with backlash from society, or unless they really been raised in a racist home, and a lotta times, even DESPITE all that, ww prefer bm. This has been proven over and over again in a number of research studies and in fact, you just have to go out on a weekend and you see it played out in front of you constantly.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90928 May 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
"are ww attracted to bm?"...HELL MFKIN YEAH! People still askin them type questions these days?...that should be a given, just like the sun rising every morning. Of course ww LOVE bm...the only question is, do ww love bm MORE than they love wm? And based on the stats and my personal experience, I would have to say that ww, unless they're really concerned with backlash from society, or unless they really been raised in a racist home, and a lotta times, even DESPITE all that, ww prefer bm. This has been proven over and over again in a number of research studies and in fact, you just have to go out on a weekend and you see it played out in front of you constantly.
IR is a great thing.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#90929 May 3, 2013
Dani wrote:
Yes, I'm in love with black men. I am originally from California, and that was very common to see. I go to Tulane, and I don't see it as much in the area that I live. Most black men have nice soft bubble butts.
MACEO

Wow, MACEO you check this off 70 times! LMAO

YOur almost 60 years old! lmao
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#90932 May 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
MACEO

Black men are the least desirable men - GirlsAskGuys.com

LMAO
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#90934 May 3, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
STILL THE SAME
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
FREDRICK, MD
ANAL SEX
BARNYARD
OLD 60 YR
MACEO
LESS THAN $1.00
LMAO
FOOL
MAKING YOUR MOM PROUD
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX

among
many
other

on
IS
A
LOSER
MACEO

They actually have good conversations on the site....the BM are you but they said Black women are ugly and they perfer softer features of Whie women and other races so they go with who their atracted too.

If this is true, Black women need to go for what attract women which is money!

LMAO
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#90935 May 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
"IMMORTALITY-- Imminst-- 01-- not paying attention to reality
We can now completely dismiss the Imminst.org cultists as out of the loop of reality.[+]. You can see here that there is no discussion of the current dollar crisis in their general forum. How do these supernerds expect to live forever if they don't have a civilization that will go on forever? The answer is that they've ALL worked themsevles into a narrow line of thought that excludes most of reality... in essence they have turned immortalism into a cult-- rather than a philosophical idea that is attenuated to current civilization and reality. Cryonics has become much the same way-- having been turned into a cult-- when it's not the IDEA and teh work that is cultish-- but rather the context in which it is being done. Unless cryonics and immortalism attenuates itself to the world at large, it isolates itself-- and therein lies the cultishness of the thing."
MACEO
LONELY MEN SAY AND DO CRAZY THINGS! LMAO
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#90937 May 3, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
MACEO

Your shy one year of 60 years old but I find this site they act more mature and give more mature response and they 18-24 years old! lmao

Funny becuase you act childish talking to Capree who is 30 years younger than you!

SAD THAT OLD BLACK MEN LIKE YOURSELF WHO SHOULD BE ROLE MODELS AND YOUR NOT!

I DO LIKE SOME OF THE RESPONSE BECUASE THEIR REALISTIC!

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/...
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#90938 May 3, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
STILL THE SAME
LOW INCOME
FREDRICK, MD
ANAL SEX WHITE
WOMEN BETTER
BLACK MEN HATE
BLACK WOMEN
REDNEX
BARNYARD ANAL SEX
BM BRAGGING
LOST WW
ADULTERY
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
MAMKNG YOUR MOM
PRODU WW AFFAIRS
FOOL
LOST EVERYTHING
DUMB
HYPOCRITE
FOOLSHIH POOR
HEALTH BROKE
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
mHITE
RACIST
REDNEX $1.00
CHASING SL*TS
MACEO FOOL
L O R N A

IS
A
LOSER
MACEO

They actually have good conversations on the site....the BM are you but they said Black women are ugly and they perfer softer features of Whie women and other races so they go with who their atracted too.

If this is true, Black women need to go for what attract women which is money!

LMAO
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90939 May 3, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU spend the exact same amount of time here.
I'm not sure if its comical or tragic that Negros are absolutely blind to their own hypocrisy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many black women love white cowboy's? (May '08) 1 min JIM CROW LAW 2016 13
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 2 min Dumb Black and In... 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,419,274
Why are black men the only one's falling for Je... 4 min Hebrew Supremacist 9
Atlantic Slave Trade never happened (Oct '07) 4 min gew0632 58
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 8 min Oh No You Di-nt 35
News Public schools in 21 states still hit kids, and... 8 min Hebrew Supremacist 2
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Michel Montvert 249
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 3 hr Monica Lewinsky 2016 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 hr lola 514
More from around the web