Are white women attracted to black men?

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#90832 May 1, 2013
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
oh please someone give me a prop so I can get my 'give prop' points back. Ill even prop you. That's all I do is give>:
Please forgive my ignorance but, what do you mean?...Prop points on Topix are earned how?.....????
crozier

Beaverton, OR

#90833 May 1, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt...comlete and utter bullshyt...sorry...but you need not reply to me with that nonsense!
Who the hell are you typing about?
I value,love,respect and support my wife...wholeheartedly...
No self hatred here nor in the past....I simply love and respect good black women...who love,respect and carry themselves as if they have some self worth!
Where the hell did you get that black men's love comes with a side order of self hatred bullshyt?
And do you hate yourself...because if black men hate themselves...where does that leave black women....who seek approval from anything non-black...or white guys...who need to believe that they are the center of the entire universe?
The real question is, do you value and respect white men? Or women who historically turned you down for a date, or shoved you away when the groping began?
The easiest way to tell how blacks feel about whites is to watch how a black male treats a white male when a white woman isn't looking (acting condescendingly?). Or better yet, how they talk amongst their friends. Lots of racists date women outside their own ethic group. Means very little.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#90834 May 1, 2013
** Correction...evolving and spouting**
crozier

Beaverton, OR

#90835 May 1, 2013
Many white women are a pawn in an interracial struggle, yet are too stupid to realize it until it's too late.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#90836 May 1, 2013
dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh....don't let it get to you MSM. I certainly don't. I pop in shoot the breeze and keep it moving. Most of the losers that have been here for YEARS sprouting off the same insane racist nonsense are sad old destitute people wallowing in their own self-pity. Most will never change and that's a real shame because the world is going to still revolve with or without them. They will leave this earth with black hearts filled with hate....it's their waste of limited time on earth not ours. Godspeed.
I suffer from a terminal case of Alfred E Newman (Mad magazine) complex....'What, me worry?'....NEVAH!!!!!....heheh ehehe....Just between you and I, I come here to vent (and converse with the intelligent and saner posters) and some of these 'clowns' make it too too easy....When it isn't fun anymore, I will leave again....Have a great night, dcm....

:)
left evidence

Orem, UT

#90837 May 1, 2013
feds from Mich pictures, lol

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#90838 May 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Please forgive my ignorance but, what do you mean?...Prop points on Topix are earned how?.....????
lol
No see! I never really get to log in much. When I do, I try to read responces to me and atleast give props if I don't get a change to respond. Its not that big of a deal. I usually give all the props I can up when I visit though. I figured if I get a prop Ill earn points to give props again ...

U see? If not, Its not that big of a deal(:
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#90839 May 1, 2013
crozier wrote:
Many white women are a pawn in an interracial struggle, yet are too stupid to realize it until it's too late.
Why do you care? People will continue to date whomever they choose...be they druggies, abusers, or criminals and there isn't a darn thing you are anybody else can do about it. Besides it's none of your business. Deal with it! Some of you people are beyond pathetic. Gawd!!
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#90840 May 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I suffer from a terminal case of Alfred E Newman (Mad magazine) complex....'What, me worry?'....NEVAH!!!!!....heheh ehehe....Just between you and I, I come here to vent (and converse with the intelligent and saner posters) and some of these 'clowns' make it too too easy....When it isn't fun anymore, I will leave again....Have a great night, dcm....
Touché

crozier

Beaverton, OR

#90841 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Native Americans were made up of many different tribes with different cultures who didn't view this land as a country first and foremost.
Not to mension the wholesale slaughter of Indian Tribes by other Indian Tribes.

I won't defend what was done to them by the settlers, but to pretend they lived in some peacenik fanatasy is yet another one of the let's attempts at revisionist history.
left evidence

Orem, UT

#90842 May 1, 2013
Just trolling imitating that nut case Carol
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#90843 May 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> before i came to this site, I had no idea of the depth of racism and absolute hatred that people have for each other - apparently I somehow missed that the real world.
And what I found the most disturbing is that white folks are 1000% worse as far as pure racist hatred against anyone who isn't white- but in particular black people- for no fckin reasoning that is explainable or justifiable at all. Makes me fcking sick.
I didn't get it then, I don't get it now, and I'll never fcking understand it.
I just don't get it.
....people r free to express how they really feel about each other here.......

......in the real world people mostly keep their actual thoughts to themselves if they don't follow the pc line for fear of getting prosecuted or assaulted by niccuz.........

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#90844 May 2, 2013
It depends On how a brotha carries himself.. We all know their tons of brothas easily hookin up with white females...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90845 May 2, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
It depends On how a brotha carries himself.. We all know their tons of brothas easily hookin up with white females...
Nothing wrong with that but majority of black men and black women are with each other.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#90846 May 2, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with that but majority of black men and black women are with each other.
agreed, but one can think the opposite race is attractive without wanting sex or a relationship.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90848 May 2, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>agreed, but one can think the opposite race is attractive without wanting sex or a relationship.
I concur.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#90849 May 2, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>agreed, but one can think the opposite race is attractive without wanting sex or a relationship.
Excellent point!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90852 May 2, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> You've made it very obvious that to you it IS about color; why are you trying to back step?
If it was just about behavior, you wouldn't say anything at all about the persons color. You'd call those whose behavior is bad azzholes; that addresses the behavior.
Azzholes come in all colors.
But in your book they only come in black.
The fact is that you are just a racist.
Period.
Allow me to try to explain this to you ONE MORE TIME.
I do not personally dislike Orangutans. I would however, not want to encounter one in the wild because there is a very high probability that something shocking, unpredictably violent, or repulsive might occur.

I am not saying black people are orangutans. I am merely saying that both lack impulse control or an ability to recognize the consequences of their actions.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#90853 May 2, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to try to explain this to you ONE MORE TIME.
I do not personally dislike Orangutans. I would however, not want to encounter one in the wild because there is a very high probability that something shocking, unpredictably violent, or repulsive might occur.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E8J7jxc8_PwXX
I am not saying black people are orangutans. I am merely saying that both lack impulse control or an ability to recognize the consequences of their actions.
you havent met ALL black people to come to that ridiculous conclusion...impulse controll.....when was the last black person to shoot up a elementary school or any school for that matter. Youre a waste of air that someone else could be breathing.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#90854 May 2, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point!
this place is a cesspool of ignorance. It use to be posters on here that actually had something intelligent to say. Now you have ones here that post some of the dumbest sht hoping your reaction will be one of anger when really you feel sad for them for being so childish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,550,554
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 15 min Evelyn 24
Why are so many whites pretending to be black h... (Jul '15) 16 min my Puerto Rican i... 74
Why do black people have white palms and white ... (Aug '12) 1 hr TooManyIgnorantPe... 38
Hidden Criminals 1 hr 2 Dogs 28
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Ronald 221
News College professor fired after racial comments o... 2 hr 2 Dogs 18
More from around the web