“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#90786 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't state that all. I merely gave the Native American concept of the land.
OK, so what was the point you were originally trying to make?

Oakland

#90787 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
Unless you ARE NA, you have no point....
-----
You contradict yourself now in these two posts of yours. You claim I don't have a point unless I'm a Native American person.
Yet now you claim that the number of Native American people that frequent this forum is irrevelant.
To the 'unless you are NA' comment, I apologise for the way I approached that....I was irritated this morning and shouldn't have taken it out on you.....

As to your second statement, whether this is an AA forum or not, it shouldn't matter the race, ethnicity or religious persuasion of the posters here unless they are disrespectful racists....I hope that makes more sense....

“I love myself so much.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Louisville, KY

#90789 May 1, 2013
You guys still talking about this white women attracted to black men? Who cares it's just a race and it doesn't matter to me anymore. I know one thing though I will never date any women on this earth not even a men too.
big baby

United States

#90790 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but throughout time oppressors oppressed people. Refer to the bible as a point of reference.
Huh? if im a atheist what purpose would you have by sending me to the bible to prove your point....makes no sense and it still doesnt justify the treament of NAs.

“I love myself so much.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Louisville, KY

#90794 May 1, 2013
Topix is still the same. Full of racists jerks and extremely rude people. lol
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90800 May 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what I found the most disturbing is that white folks are 1000% worse as far as pure racist hatred against anyone who isn't white- but in particular black people- for no fckin reasoning that is explainable or justifiable at all.
It's not about their COLOR its about their BEHAVIOR.
The fact that you refuse to see this is inexplicable to me as well.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#90801 May 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh for christs sake- tell another lie Pinocchio!
I never have talked about any such a thing; I've simply said I AM attracted to BM- and I've been in a relationship with the same guy for years! I love him- only him. And he's who I plan on spending the rest of my life with; wtf is bad about that??? NOTHING.
kiss my azz you fcktard!
Nothing wrong with IR. I'm blessed in my IR marriage.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#90802 May 1, 2013
skilless3 wrote:
Topix is still the same. Full of racists jerks and extremely rude people. lol
That's quite sad.
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#90803 May 1, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? if im a atheist what purpose would you have by sending me to the bible to prove your point....makes no sense and it still doesnt justify the treament of NAs.
An atheist can discover in the bible or any other reference source that oppressors oppress the oppressed.
big baby

United States

#90805 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
An atheist can discover in the bible or any other reference source that oppressors oppress the oppressed.
REGARDLESS, who doed the oppressing it doesnt make it right. You and i agreed on that aspect so that is the end of that topic...lets move on, PLEASE?
big baby

United States

#90806 May 1, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not about their COLOR its about their BEHAVIOR.
The fact that you refuse to see this is inexplicable to me as well.
you are the last to talk about behavior. Guess you didnt bother to read the asinine stories you posted concerning AAs.
big baby

United States

#90807 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
thats excellent. Hope you and your husband are doing well.

Oakland

#90808 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose my response to you got buried in selorna's spam but another reason why I come to this forum is because my ex was AA as was my daughter....I am glad to hear that you are blessed in your IR relationship....
PittsburghTexas

Pittsburgh, PA

#90809 May 1, 2013
Black Facts aint havin it, you simpleton lameass muthafuuckazzz....smmfh.

I'll NEVER knock a crackkka for stickin up for his own, even though they're on a major decline in population. They have NO other choice in the matter to blend with Black folks, Whiteboy has to go to sperm banks and fertilization clinics to have a lily White offspring. Some White trash, especially their women are going Black (as usual) to keep their gene pool righteously strong, as always when you blend wit Black... lol & smh....

Whitebitches been cravin TRUE Southern Blacksnake since they've poisoned my fella Black slave brothas with their trifling azz smallpox,herpes, diptheria, Black Plague crusty molecules and all that other shyt that they've brought across the pond during those trifling times in their Caucasian his-story.

Anyways, Whitehoes adore the Black dyck. All races of women love Big Black Bucksnake and they're gettin it, even behind closed muthafuckin doors. Trust me y'all.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90813 May 1, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>you are the last to talk about behavior. Guess you didnt bother to read the asinine stories you posted concerning AAs.
http://www.hhscenter.org/bonbstat.html
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90814 May 1, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>you are the last to talk about behavior. Guess you didnt bother to read the asinine stories you posted concerning AAs.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#90815 May 1, 2013
PittsburghTexas wrote:
Black Facts aint havin it, you simpleton lameass muthafuuckazzz....smmfh.

I'll NEVER knock a crackkka for stickin up for his own, even though they're on a major decline in population. They have NO other choice in the matter to blend with Black folks, Whiteboy has to go to sperm banks and fertilization clinics to have a lily White offspring. Some White trash, especially their women are going Black (as usual) to keep their gene pool righteously strong, as always when you blend wit Black... lol & smh....

Whitebitches been cravin TRUE Southern Blacksnake since they've poisoned my fella Black slave brothas with their trifling azz smallpox,herpes, diptheria, Black Plague crusty molecules and all that other shyt that they've brought across the pond during those trifling times in their Caucasian his-story.

Anyways, Whitehoes adore the Black dyck. All races of women love Big Black Bucksnake and they're gettin it, even behind closed muthafuckin doors. Trust me y'all.
LOL!
Beetlejuice

Fremont, CA

#90818 May 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I don't hate white men. I don't know where you ever got the idea that I do. I don't.
Can you please explain to me why you waste your time entertaining this obvious idiot called EBT Blackman aka Chewie T? What’s the point?

Oakland

#90821 May 1, 2013
Beetlejuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please explain to me why you waste your time entertaining this obvious idiot called EBT Blackman aka Chewie T? What’s the point?
Same songs, different singers (screen names).....After a two year absence, I am seeing that not much has changed on this site....smh....Hope you are enjoying your evening, B.....

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#90823 May 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>You've made it very obvious that to you it IS about color; why are you trying to back step?
If it was just about behavior, you wouldn't say anything at all about the persons color. You'd call those whose behavior is bad azzholes; that addresses the behavior.
Azzholes come in all colors.
But in your book they only come in black.
The fact is that you are just a racist.
Period.
Perhaps he's fearful of karma. It's a bytch, you know. The thing about this clown and his buddies is that they're scared of the world and don't know how to deal. They lash out from behind their keyboards after having convinced themselves that their race gives them some control. However, it's only a cheat that does nothing but hide the real work of being an adult in this world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,192,380
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 3 min Ben YISRAEL 109,840
Why are over 91% of pedophiles white males. (Jun '10) 12 min lightzz 141
Nighurs wouldn't have done this 17 min Los_Santos 3
NAACP Blasts Plan For High Schools For Immigrants 19 min DintDoNuffin 13
US Police Appeal To Public To Stop Filming Them... 23 min DintDoNuffin 25
Even Black Girls are Violent Thugs 53 min InsaneEdmon 1
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 1 hr Big Knob 72
All women prefer white men 1 hr YILuvWM 2,631
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Gmoney 31,229