Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#90771 May 1, 2013
Black Men and HIV aids wrote:
Did you know?
You can have HIV and still feel perfectly healthy. The only way to know for sure whether you are infected is to get tested. Knowing your HIV status is one way you can help prevent the spread of HIV.
HIV/AIDS
More information on HIV/AIDS
HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. HIV weakens your body's defense system, which makes it hard for your body to fight off other health problems that it could normally resist. As time goes on, your body becomes less able to fight off diseases.
Today, women account for about 1 in 4 new HIV/AIDS cases in the United States. Of these newly infected women, about 2 in 3 are African-American. Most of these women got HIV from having unprotected sex with a man.
You need to refrain from using fear as an attempt to smear black men. This tactic ALWAYS backfires.

I live in San Francisco and more than just a few white men have died from and are being treated for AIDS. It's big news here. HIV doesn't discriminate. Have YOU been texted? Have you been tested for other STD's such as gonorrhea, syphilis and herpes? Sometimes the people most adamant about others are the very ones who need to practice what they preach. I'm black and don't have HIV. I might know of 2 people who are black with HIV, but most of those I know of who died from AIDS are white people. We can play with and use statistics all day, but reality is reality.

Get a clue.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#90772 May 1, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe she posted her wedding picture once.
http://0.media.collegehumor.cvcdn.com/d/b/col...
....which one's the dog?.........lol.........
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90774 May 1, 2013
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to refrain from using fear as an attempt to smear black men. This tactic ALWAYS backfires.
I live in San Francisco and more than just a few white men have died from and are being treated for AIDS.
Of course Homo's get AIDS. That's why so many BM are affected.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90777 May 1, 2013
When calling in a complaint against a black person, it's good to keep in mind the following:
1) They almost ALWAYS have warrants.
2) They are usually holding something like a bag of weed, a rock, or some shoplifted merchandise.
When we consider these facts, even the most minor complaint can lead to an arrest-- and a job well done.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90779 May 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you ARE NA, you have no point....No, our culture didn't believe that we 'owned' the land but the settlers and land grabbers had no right to deface, destroy and remove the NAs from their hunting grounds or the land that we occupied....smh....
Ma'am, this is an African American forum, so I doubt there are many Native American people here. Now my point was that those people didn't view the land as a country, USA.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#90780 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, this is an African American forum, so I doubt there are many Native American people here. Now my point was that those people didn't view the land as a country, USA.
so that gave settlers and the government the right to take what land they wanted by whatever means and call it their own in good conscious?

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#90781 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let me see if I am following your line of reasoning here....If my ancestors didn't view this as their country, it made it ok for the government to steal the land they occupied, kill off their food source and herd them like cattle to reservations (those who were not outright slaughtered)?....As to how many NAs frequent this forum and why, is irrelevant.....just sayin'.....
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90783 May 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me see if I am following your line of reasoning here....If my ancestors didn't view this as their country, it made it ok for the government to steal the land they occupied, kill off their food source and herd them like cattle to reservations (those who were not outright slaughtered)?....As to how many NAs frequent this forum and why, is irrelevant.....just sayin'.....
I didn't state that all. I merely gave the Native American concept of the land.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90784 May 1, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>So, let me see if I am following your line of reasoning here....If my ancestors didn't view this as their country, it made it ok for the government to steal the land they occupied, kill off their food source and herd them like cattle to reservations (those who were not outright slaughtered)?....As to how many NAs frequent this forum and why, is irrelevant.....just sayin'.....
You wrote:
Unless you ARE NA, you have no point....

-----

You contradict yourself now in these two posts of yours. You claim I don't have a point unless I'm a Native American person.

Yet now you claim that the number of Native American people that frequent this forum is irrevelant.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90785 May 1, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>so that gave settlers and the government the right to take what land they wanted by whatever means and call it their own in good conscious?
No, but throughout time oppressors oppressed people. Refer to the bible as a point of reference.

Location hidden

#90786 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't state that all. I merely gave the Native American concept of the land.
OK, so what was the point you were originally trying to make?

Location hidden

#90787 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote:
Unless you ARE NA, you have no point....
-----
You contradict yourself now in these two posts of yours. You claim I don't have a point unless I'm a Native American person.
Yet now you claim that the number of Native American people that frequent this forum is irrevelant.
To the 'unless you are NA' comment, I apologise for the way I approached that....I was irritated this morning and shouldn't have taken it out on you.....

As to your second statement, whether this is an AA forum or not, it shouldn't matter the race, ethnicity or religious persuasion of the posters here unless they are disrespectful racists....I hope that makes more sense....

“I love myself so much.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Shelbyville, KY

#90789 May 1, 2013
You guys still talking about this white women attracted to black men? Who cares it's just a race and it doesn't matter to me anymore. I know one thing though I will never date any women on this earth not even a men too.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#90790 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but throughout time oppressors oppressed people. Refer to the bible as a point of reference.
Huh? if im a atheist what purpose would you have by sending me to the bible to prove your point....makes no sense and it still doesnt justify the treament of NAs.

“I love myself so much.”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Shelbyville, KY

#90794 May 1, 2013
Topix is still the same. Full of racists jerks and extremely rude people. lol
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#90800 May 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what I found the most disturbing is that white folks are 1000% worse as far as pure racist hatred against anyone who isn't white- but in particular black people- for no fckin reasoning that is explainable or justifiable at all.
It's not about their COLOR its about their BEHAVIOR.
The fact that you refuse to see this is inexplicable to me as well.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90801 May 1, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>oh for christs sake- tell another lie Pinocchio!
I never have talked about any such a thing; I've simply said I AM attracted to BM- and I've been in a relationship with the same guy for years! I love him- only him. And he's who I plan on spending the rest of my life with; wtf is bad about that??? NOTHING.
kiss my azz you fcktard!
Nothing wrong with IR. I'm blessed in my IR marriage.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90802 May 1, 2013
skilless3 wrote:
Topix is still the same. Full of racists jerks and extremely rude people. lol
That's quite sad.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#90803 May 1, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? if im a atheist what purpose would you have by sending me to the bible to prove your point....makes no sense and it still doesnt justify the treament of NAs.
An atheist can discover in the bible or any other reference source that oppressors oppress the oppressed.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#90805 May 1, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
An atheist can discover in the bible or any other reference source that oppressors oppress the oppressed.
REGARDLESS, who doed the oppressing it doesnt make it right. You and i agreed on that aspect so that is the end of that topic...lets move on, PLEASE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33