Anonymous

Beaverton, OR

#90718 Apr 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
we know youve always hated black folks...it ok though given the high rate of black crime in yo neighborhood.
its ok to vent around here cause i do it all the time...
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
just say it ash .... just say it..........
It's no coincidence that most white "racists" live where there are higher concentrations of black people, whereas most PC tolerant liberals hide in their white suburbs and get their daily dose of multiculturalism vicariously through Hollywood and mainstream media.

Familiarity breeds contempt.
Anonymous

Beaverton, OR

#90719 Apr 30, 2013
Ok. So NOW I changed my screen name. This is Please. Not sure why it made me register for the videogame board, but not this one.
big baby

United States

#90720 Apr 30, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
White people are quite literally the least racist people on this planet. To a fault.
Generally speaking, though. I consider myself pretty damn racist nowadays. Not against all groups, mostly just blacks of West African descent. Based on life experience. That's ok, though. Just move to where they're not and pretend like they don't exist.
white people are the least racist....are you serious. Do you know YOURE history. Maybe you should view some twitter postings regarding obamas reelection. Then come back and tell me whites are the least racist. Look at the post on this forum. Read the racist name calling by the white posters and then the blacks. Keep in mind, you and aisling both AGREED there is no reason to change posting names cause its all done anonymously. So with that being sad every poster is who he says he/she is.
big baby

United States

#90721 Apr 30, 2013
crozier wrote:
Ok. So NOW I changed my screen name. This is Please. Not sure why it made me register for the videogame board, but not this one.
lol....ok, please.
Anonymous

Beaverton, OR

#90722 Apr 30, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>white people are the least racist....are you serious. Do you know YOURE history. Maybe you should view some twitter postings regarding obamas reelection. Then come back and tell me whites are the least racist. Look at the post on this forum. Read the racist name calling by the white posters and then the blacks. Keep in mind, you and aisling both AGREED there is no reason to change posting names cause its all done anonymously. So with that being sad every poster is who he says he/she is.
For staters, I love which context you should use "YOURE" in (hint: it's wrong)

And Twitter is a wasteland of both blacks and whites threatening candidates. Did you see the black comments if McCain had won? LA Riots 2.0 to say the least. Least they'd all be California liberals bleeding in the streets while their women get raped and age their vaginas by a few decades after a single train.

But yes, white people are BY FAR the least racist. The hatred the Japanese have for the Koreans (not to mention a japanese bars you can't set foot in if you're white), Brazils's segregation by skin tone, Africans frequent genocides over stupid s*it that results in millions dead over the past century. The list is endless.

Try being a white male and travel to non-countries without protector, outside the tourist areas. He'll, try to survive in Hawaii amongst the locals without getting you ass kicked each week. Even the South doesn't resort to this nowadays, although I suspect a black guy would get some dirty looks.

White countries are the only countries to embrace multiculturalism and out the tiniest effort into making it work. Everywhere else is pure and disdains outsiders.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#90723 Apr 30, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually the love of black men is accompanied by weird sort of self-hatred. The ones who put black on a pedastool, not those that incidentally find love.
I tapped a white chick in a Mexican restaurant/bar on the shoulder one time ans she turned around and told me, no kidding, that she "doesn't like white males"... granted I told her I wasn't a fan of fat chicks and luckily for both of us I just wanted the salsa, but still. Wtf.
Bullshyt...comlete and utter bullshyt...sorry...but you need not reply to me with that nonsense!

Who the hell are you typing about?

I value,love,respect and support my wife...wholeheartedly...

No self hatred here nor in the past....I simply love and respect good black women...who love,respect and carry themselves as if they have some self worth!

Where the hell did you get that black men's love comes with a side order of self hatred bullshyt?

And do you hate yourself...because if black men hate themselves...where does that leave black women....who seek approval from anything non-black...or white guys...who need to believe that they are the center of the entire universe?
London

Powell, OH

#90724 Apr 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Yes some white women are very into black men...but most aren't...but honestly who the f*ck cares?
How does this fact change anything...can I take it to the pump tomorrow and get a lower price on my gas,will it increase my gas mileage on my car...will this get me a year of free home owners insurance....hell even a free supply of jelly for a year...yes,no,maybe!
Well then who the f*ck cares if some white women are into black men...most of us don't even want a white woman...so what's so damn important about some white women wanting black men?
You mentioned white women four times in this post. You can start not giving a damn when you start not giving a damn!

lol !
Anonymous

Beaverton, OR

#90725 Apr 30, 2013
You're black, so I'll forgive your inability to read. School systems or something, I suspect...

I was talking about white women who hold blacks on a pedestal. Negrofilea, I believe it's called. Noble savages. The same reason the Barack Obama has no respect for and disdains his own mother. She spent s lifetime chasing after a Hollywood fantasy that never really existed, yet also never learned from her past mistakes.
Anonymous

Beaverton, OR

#90726 Apr 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshyt...comlete and utter bullshyt...sorry...but you need not reply to me with that nonsense!
Who the hell are you typing about?
I value,love,respect and support my wife...wholeheartedly...
No self hatred here nor in the past....I simply love and respect good black women...who love,respect and carry themselves as if they have some self worth!
Where the hell did you get that black men's love comes with a side order of self hatred bullshyt?
And do you hate yourself...because if black men hate themselves...where does that leave black women....who seek approval from anything non-black...or white guys...who need to believe that they are the center of the entire universe?
The word "usually" does not mean "always"... might want to consult a dictionary.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#90727 Apr 30, 2013
crozier wrote:
You're black, so I'll forgive your inability to read. School systems or something, I suspect...
I was talking about white women who hold blacks on a pedestal. Negrofilea, I believe it's called. Noble savages. The same reason the Barack Obama has no respect for and disdains his own mother. She spent s lifetime chasing after a Hollywood fantasy that never really existed, yet also never learned from her past mistakes.
What are you babbling on about in this thread?..How did you suddenly become an authority on how President Obama feels about his mother?...One last thing...Before you criticise other people's comprehension and educational levels, you might wish to reread some of your own posts (or better yet, proof read before hitting the post comment button).....just sayin'.....
Anonymous

Beaverton, OR

#90728 Apr 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling on about in this thread?..How did you suddenly become an authority on how President Obama feels about his mother?...One last thing...Before you criticise other people's comprehension and educational levels, you might wish to reread some of your own posts (or better yet, proof read before hitting the post comment button).....just sayin'.....
Remember the comment I made blacks not reading? I do.

And proof reading is a challenge on a iPad with auto-"correct"

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#90729 Apr 30, 2013
Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to stop messin with white women at once harrisson....well if ya want the fat ones maybe thats ok...
Thanks for the "ok" there, TWC! I appreciate that, good buddy. LOL

And yes, I definitely DO want the plump, chubby ones. I have a nice Big Gal in my life right now. She is a sweetheart.
Anonymous

Beaverton, OR

#90730 Apr 30, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the "ok" there, TWC! I appreciate that, good buddy. LOL
And yes, I definitely DO want the plump, chubby ones. I have a nice Big Gal in my life right now. She is a sweetheart.
Too bad she likely to die young. The key to extending the life of worms and mammals in a laboratory setting is calorie deprivation. Girls that insist on gaining copious amounts of fat to please males are taking decades off their life.

She may be a sweetheart, but she's doomed to a lifetime of health issues.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#90731 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>You mentioned white women four times in this post. You can start not giving a damn when you start not giving a damn!
lol !
Ummm...the thread is about white women....what part of that did you miss?

Lmbao...yes it's been confirmed in my mind now...for sure!

You are beyond the shadow of any doubt....a genius!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#90732 Apr 30, 2013
crozier wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "usually" does not mean "always"... might want to consult a dictionary.
Pssst...dude no need...I'm well aware of what the two words mean and their differences...but thanks for nothing!

Which is clearly what you have to bring to this forum...absolutely nothing...but more white male bullshyt!

*Now you might want to seek out a therapist...perhaps they can help you with your need to hang out on a black forum...to spew ignorant stereotypes and angry hatred!

Believe it or not...there are better...far more effective ways to deal with your failures in life and your sense of feeling insignificant!

Clearly you have nothing to lose...at all!

*And yes...I'd tell you every single one of these words to your punk ass face!
London

Powell, OH

#90733 Apr 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm...the thread is about white women....what part of that did you miss?
Lmbao...yes it's been confirmed in my mind now...for sure!
You are beyond the shadow of any doubt....a genius!
So if the thread is already about ww (meaning implicitly that responses are about them) why do you then go out of your way to mention them several times in your short little post?? LMAO! Does your coal black wife know about this??.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#90734 Apr 30, 2013
crozier wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad she likely to die young.

The key to extending the life of worms and mammals in a laboratory setting is calorie deprivation. Girls that insist on gaining copious amounts of fat to please males are taking decades off their life.

She may be a sweetheart, but she's doomed to a lifetime of health issues.
Actually, she wants to lose some weight. She's an intelligent, university-educated woman.

There is an attractive middle zone between looking emaciated like Ms. Richie here:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/06/art...

and morbidly obese or gargantuan like this:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/02/25/art...

I call that 200 - 260 lb middle zone "Pleasingly Plump." PP women are strongly favored by many men like myself.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#90735 Apr 30, 2013
crozier wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the comment I made blacks not reading? I do.
And proof reading is a challenge on a iPad with auto-"correct"
Did you mean to say, Do you remember the comment I made ABOUT blacks not reading?

As for your inference (and I am assuming you are referring to my reading skills), I can assure you, I read and comprehend quite well when people are typing complete English sentences....As for your dilemma in posting, perhaps you ought to use a laptop or PC to post, if you continue to have so many problems.....just sayin'.....

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#90736 Apr 30, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
So if the thread is already about ww (meaning implicitly that responses are about them) why do you then go out of your way to mention them several times in your short little post?? LMAO! Does your coal black wife know about this??.
It's called language and writing stupid...it's just communication a point...because I'm discussing the subject matter...which happens to be white women...yeah...I mentioned them...it's just a style of driving a point home...if you had the education that I have...had the experiences that I have had...in the schools that I have had...then just maybe it would make sense to your silly ass!

The whole idea that I've somehow typed some secret....psychological tell tale sign of some deeply rooted love and desire for white women...on my part...is absolutely idiotic...no such feelings exist within me...again...I've been around white girls my entire life...they simply don't do all that for me....thus the reason that I've turned down more than my share of them...it's not rocket science!

Stop acting as if I'm hiding my secret identity...and just waiting for some white women to come along...so that I can show her just how much she means to me...I've had more than enough time for that to happen...uhhhh....it's not coming....why?...because it's not there..and never was....

I've loved and adored black women...especially pretty doark ones...since I was knee high to a grape...sorry genius!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#90737 Apr 30, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you mean to say, Do you remember the comment I made ABOUT blacks not reading?
As for your inference (and I am assuming you are referring to my reading skills), I can assure you, I read and comprehend quite well when people are typing complete English sentences....As for your dilemma in posting, perhaps you ought to use a laptop or PC to post, if you continue to have so many problems.....just sayin'.....
LoL...exactly....this guy is hilarious!

He can't even type a coherent sentence himself...but he's trying to police others...smdh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Blacks Want To Be Mixed So Bad 2 min redbone 4
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 4 min JooJooFruit 123
Where igbo people really came from Hebrew & Egy... 6 min matador 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,983
Chelsea Handler: 'He tried to 'Cosby' me!' 12 min ugly monkeys 2
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 23 min zef 5,613
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 35 min Carly HI YAH 112,312
Biracial IS NOT black 46 min AmeliaSkunks 271
bw shoots up mcdonalds for forgetting the bacon... 1 hr dbiggs69 29
Yemen's crisis worsens 1 hr selina london 35
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Ingwe Temujin 31,998
More from around the web