|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Spare me. This was a demonstration of your poor interpersonal skills to be so fearful of exchanging pleasantries with another person no matter the hour. No doubt your skills would have been greatly reconstituted had he not been a black man, right? Now, I truly care not whether or not you speak but call it for what it is. Your sole purpose in posting this story was to take a shot at black men.
As I stated, that's your issue. If I'm in a store at the midnight hour and there is no one there except the clerk and a male of large stature, hovering at the checkout counter, chatting it up with the clerk, my concern isn't being chatty Kathy with a complete stranger who I have no idea as to who he is or what state he may be in. It's not my problem. I'm not going to worry about his or your issues. He should never even have been in the area that he was in to begin with and if I don't know who the person is, I don't owe them squat. Least of all you, bigot. If you think otherwise, why don't you think with your mind and as to why no female should be giving a complete stranger late at night the time of the day in a situation such as the one that I presented.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Trey Plays With Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
No, remaining single.
Kind of like these guys?....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/12/us-...

The same kind of rationale, in part, as you posted has created this kind of situation, only these men are NOT happy about it.....smh....

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU.....Azzling. You WISH some man, ANY man would give you the time of day.
The hard up man was trying to hit on a rotten tooth woman (your words), but didn't give you a glance.
Reading your inane paranoid posts are funny as heck.
Hey dcm....hope you're having a great night....

:)
aisling-

Malvern, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

*what area he was in meaning the checkout area.
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
As I stated, that's your issue. If I'm in a store at the midnight hour and there is no one there except the clerk and a male of large stature, hovering at the checkout counter, chatting it up with the clerk, my concern isn't being chatty Kathy with a complete stranger who I have no idea as to who he is or what state he may be in. It's not my problem. I'm not going to worry about his or your issues. He should never even have been in the area that he was in to begin with and if I don't know who the person is, I don't owe them squat. Least of all you, bigot. If you think otherwise, why don't you think with your mind and as to why no female should be giving a complete stranger late at night the time of the day in a situation such as the one that I presented.
You claimed that you were packing heat.... what's the problem??

Could it be that your scary keyboard azz was afraid because you talk so much trash on here about blacks on a daily obsessed basis?

Scared cow...lol
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dcm....hope you're having a great night....
:)
Hi MSM.....yeah it's time to shut down and go to bed.

Why can't I be a multi-millionaire and never work (other than charity)again?

:) Take care!
Trey 666

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like these guys?....
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/12/us-...
The same kind of rationale, in part, as you posted has created this kind of situation, only these men are NOT happy about it.....smh....
I can assure you that I'll be happy remaining single. Being single means less drama, more time to yourself, and not having to deal with you soulless, rotten, insolent, stupid w hores.
Trey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lucifer, Im a drop dead gorgeous woman.
check out my pic:
http://www.ghettoredhot.com/tag/fugly/
I'm going to be a model, someday
SMH
Trey

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Lucifer, here's another pic of me:
http://www.avatarhosting.net/17694
I was much smaller when I took this pic, but I was still gorgeous nonetheless.
SMGDH
aisling-

Malvern, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true
Exactly. It was simply one of those situations that in hindsight, made me laugh. My point being that a person doesn't have to be rude. It's all how you present yourself. People can pick up on whether a person wants to be approached or not. However, there's some people who just want to start up a conversation and all I wanted to do was get in and out of there/and be on my way. Instead, I walk into a situation where there was a person trying to make a 'love connection' with the clerk. lol

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Trey 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that I'll be happy remaining single. Being single means less drama, more time to yourself, and not having to deal with you soulless, rotten, insolent, stupid w hores.
Someone must have done a real 'number' on you for you to hate women as much as your posts display....There are therapy groups for that, you know, and one of them is not the Topix forum.....just sayin'.....
Trey 666

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone must have done a real 'number' on you for you to hate women as much as your posts display.....
Lool, I don't really hate women.
Those post I made were just me trolling..... for the laughs.
I have a girlfriend and she's also a Satanist, like me >:)
Trey 666

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. It was simply one of those situations that in hindsight, made me laugh. My point being that a person doesn't have to be rude. It's all how you present yourself. People can pick up on whether a person wants to be approached or not. However, there's some people who just want to start up a conversation and all I wanted to do was get in and out of there/and be on my way. Instead, I walk into a situation where there was a person trying to make a 'love connection' with the clerk. lol
He tried to make a "love connection" with the store clerk who's teeth were rotten out? Eww
aisling-

Malvern, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Trey 666 wrote:
<quoted text>
He tried to make a "love connection" with the store clerk who's teeth were rotten out? Eww
That's what it appeared to me to be. She struck me as being very nice but definitely in need of a good dentist.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

I am tired of trolls and thristy knee-grows making threads like this. Who cares if non-black "people" find Black people attractive?! Those of us(Black people)who want to preserve our race and our culture don't believe in race mixing.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to get over? I don't think anything at all. I just hate it when any men stare at me, but I find BM approach me all the time. The more ANY group of men do that, the more I dislike the entire damn group. EVERY woman should have the right to be in public without getting unwanted attention from men and particularly from men outside their race. When ANY man stares at a woman outside his race - the ONLY race of women God entitled him to have, he is nearly always raping her with his eyeballs. Around here, BM seem hornier than WM, and that is a HUGE turnoff to me. Approaching me at all is a huge turnoff. I just want to be around EQUALS and around people whom can discuss deep intellectual topics with me.
So you admit that Black people are racists and automatically think WP steal. I do challenge you to go to the DOJ reports and look for the larceny counts by race.
...you've come to the wrong forum if u wanna discuss deep intellectual topics!........

......on shoplifting it is generally the reverse - black shoplifters and store employees suspicious of blax..........

.....there is an art to shoplifting just like pickpocketing if u wanna b like a professional - but blak negrows simply snatch wot they want.........again - there is a lack of sophistication about negrows becoz they r profoundly simple minded creatures........

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>As I stated, that's your issue. If I'm in a store at the midnight hour and there is no one there except the clerk and a male of large stature, hovering at the checkout counter, chatting it up with the clerk, my concern isn't being chatty Kathy with a complete stranger who I have no idea as to who he is or what state he may be in. It's not my problem. I'm not going to worry about his or your issues. He should never even have been in the area that he was in to begin with and if I don't know who the person is, I don't owe them squat. Least of all you, bigot. If you think otherwise, why don't you think with your mind and as to why no female should be giving a complete stranger late at night the time of the day in a situation such as the one that I presented.
LOL! "He should never have been in the area that he was in..." Why didn't you just ask him for his papers, you reactionary lunatic? You want to call me a bigot? Project much? It's people like you who keep me coming back to this forum because as long as people like you exist, there will be people like me to remind you of just how stupid you are.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

dcm1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed that you were packing heat.... what's the problem??
Could it be that your scary keyboard azz was afraid because you talk so much trash on here about blacks on a daily obsessed basis?
Scared cow...lol
Around Blacks... NEVER Relax...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! "He should never have been in the area that he was in..."
What was I just saying about blacks constantly impeding busy, hard working white people from doing their jobs? Why ARE you all so slow and shiftless?
big baby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Wonder how many stories will be told today?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••