Are white women attracted to black men?
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89881 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure the shoe isn't on the other foot?
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/03/magazine/do...
interesting. You can post a link about lives on the down low, but you cant or wont, in your words, post the link that proves your accusation of harrison to be a thief and liar.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89882 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure the shoe isn't on the other foot?
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/08/03/magazine/do...
funny, i didnt post one thing about you being gay or bisexual. I simply said for the two of you to get a room and stretagize your next stalking mission. Must have a guilty conscious. Are you gay or bi? Dont worry you have rights now! Dont let the conservatives keep you and your " partner" from a blissful life of love and happiness....ya fckin fggot

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#89884 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're thinking of Idiot Savant, the busy college professor with enough time on his hands to spend all day online.
Obviously not nearly as much time as EB Azzhole. But when I do post I make sure that I THINK before I post. I hope you eventually discover the art of thinking.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89885 Apr 23, 2013
"ensue"...sorry grammar cop.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89886 Apr 23, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> that was pretty good. You are a asset to your race and community. Hey i got a storry for you. One day a black teenage boy was walking home late at night. He was approached by a hispanic man who thought the teenager was up to no good due to all the recent burglaries. The man approached the young black youth, a scuffle insued and the teenager was shot and later died. The hispanic man swore up and down he was protecting the residents of his gated community and was sorry for what happened but it was none of his fault. The young man who died parents sued the company in charge of the gated community and won millions. Now the white families who reside in that section HOA fees will increase tremendously, causing the WHITE families to pay for the idiotic residents bad decision, based solely on color.
The real shame I guess is that he never would have BEEN there in the first place had he not been suspended from school for drugs and burglary.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89887 Apr 23, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>your accusation of harrison to be a thief and liar.
I'm still establishing the "thief" part. He won't admit whether he's posting on company time using an employer owned computer. Most likely, though.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#89888 Apr 23, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously not nearly as much time as EB Azzhole. But when I do post I make sure that I THINK before I post. I hope you eventually discover the art of thinking.
Amazing capabilities many of these posters have, eh, Savant?...How they have figured out your schedule is beyond me and interesting that we seem to have so many 'posting police' circulating in this forum......Hope you and yours are happy and well....:)
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89889 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
The real shame I guess is that he never would have BEEN there in the first place had he not been suspended from school for drugs and burglary.
so thats a reason for someone one to be murdered. From the mouth of a fool comes foolish words...thats you incase you didnt know.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89890 Apr 23, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text> so thats a reason for someone one to be murdered. From the mouth of a fool comes foolish words...thats you incase you didnt know.
Self defense is not murder. But let's wait until he is acquitted to discuss it further.
http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/self-defense...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89891 Apr 23, 2013
BTW, do you have any tears to shed for the black children killed by other blacks?
Disgusting hypocrite.
http://www.eastafricantube.com/media/22917/WA...
liars

Dallas, TX

#89892 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you tell that lie? Martin was NOT suspended for drugs or burglary. This is why people call you a piece of shyt. Because YOU LIE!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89893 Apr 23, 2013
liars wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you tell that lie? Martin was NOT suspended for drugs or burglary. This is why people call you a piece of shyt. Because YOU LIE!
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/26/10...
liars

Dallas, TX

#89894 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
Nice try liar, but in October when he was MURDERED, Martin was suspended with friends for writing “W.T.F.” on a hallway locker, according to a school report.

So your statement about him being in that complex because he was suspended for drugs and burglary is A LIE.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89895 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Harrison, this was alot more fun when we were posting directly to one another. And can't you even find a reliable proxy server for your sock puppet? The "united states" ISP location is so played....
You sound every bit as dumb as Relic/MOSES when he triumphantly declares to the forum that Harrisson and OhReally are one and the same - with nary a shred of evidence to back him up except for his paranoid, dementia-fueled suspicions.

With you though, it's obvious you're trying to divert attention from your earlier failure to find any evidence of my "trolling."

If one slam fails to stick, just make up another one and see how well it works, eh? LOL!

O Foolish Troll, how lame art thy efforts.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89896 Apr 23, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
BTW, do you have any tears to shed for the black children killed by other blacks?
Disgusting hypocrite.
http://www.eastafricantube.com/media/22917/WA...
as a matter of fact, i do. I dont condone the murder of anyone black or white. Unlike you i judge individuals by their character not their color. Your thoughts, your beliefs and your attitude towards blacks ingeneral is appauling.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#89897 Apr 23, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
Bonsoir mon amis/amies. We apologize for not posting in so long but we have been very busy in fact we shall be leaving again this time we are going to Hungary. We shall be gone from the 6th of May to the 22nd of May. This is not for business.
Have a great trip. What draws you to Hungary at this time?

Oakland

#89898 Apr 23, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound every bit as dumb as Relic/MOSES when he triumphantly declares to the forum that Harrisson and OhReally are one and the same - with nary a shred of evidence to back him up except for his paranoid, dementia-fueled suspicions.
With you though, it's obvious you're trying to divert attention from your earlier failure to find any evidence of my "trolling."
If one slam fails to stick, just make up another one and see how well it works, eh? LOL!
Touche!!!!! You're Oh Really and I am Doby....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89899 Apr 23, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
harrison stop, just stop it. He figured it out. We are one in the same. Man, the dude is just to smart for us ignant black fok. Wease bess ax missa chawlie fo his fogiveness. You bess be gettin back to yo chores. We gots plenty of wok ta do, ya hear.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89900 Apr 23, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
Touche!!!!! You're Oh Really and I am Doby....hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
WHAT HARRISON IS OH REALLY....WHY YOU.....IM GONNA KILL HIM. Or should i kill me? Hold on, im confused. If im harrison and harrison is oh really, then oh really is me.

Oakland

#89901 Apr 23, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT HARRISON IS OH REALLY....WHY YOU.....IM GONNA KILL HIM. Or should i kill me? Hold on, im confused. If im harrison and harrison is oh really, then oh really is me.
If you say so.......*shrugs shoulders*....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serena Williams looks like a..... (Mar '08) 1 min KIP 56
Whites Make More Generalizations Than They Do S... 10 min Truth Hurts 3
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 11 min KiloEcho 45,028
News Cherokee Indians say they will not be dictated ... (Sep '11) 19 min Kevin Lee Perry 87
Does the Sun hate White People? (Jan '10) 20 min Booker 363
White women plz stop dating us black men stick ... 52 min John 1
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 1 hr Stupid Thread 60
I do not like black men 1 hr Happy1 112
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr Moses 134,544
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 2 hr Moses 122
Dear White People 5 hr 2 Dogs 82
More from around the web