Are white women attracted to black men?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89798 Apr 22, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>harrison, you know if he had the link he definitely would have posted it along with his response. What he is doing right now before he answers your post is going back over the pages, looking for it so he doesnt look like a bigger fool than he already is.
LOL! I know, big baby. I know this joker is full of hot air.

But it's fun to deflate an overinflated balloon and watch it scoot, jerk and flutter all over the room as it empties out....

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89799 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way I'm going to bump a thread where you've posted a pic of a WW fraudulently claiming she's into IR. But this is for HER sake, not yours.

Like she needs to be Libeled AGAIN?

I don't need an apology....
Yeah, yeah, yeah! We know, we know, EBT.

TRANSLATION: "Oh, man - I can't find that link!!! Sh*t! I am exposed as the Total Gasbag that I've always been ever since I started trolling this forum."

LMAO!

Okay, so let's move on now that we've established you've got nothing to validate your accusations.
SPARTAN TOTAL RECALL

Athens, Greece

#89800 Apr 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>you are so miserable, poor thing.
Definition of slut;
....a woman with the morals of a man.
Since when did liking sex become bad? I like it. No two ways about it. I like it and I like it ALOT.
You're just pizzed because I'm getting more of what you can't but wish you could. So between the two of us...I guess you could say...I'm the better man.
LMSWAO!
You have changed a bit;
I have said worse things and you didn't over react at the past;
One thing is for certain:the reason that you keep coming in here is....unknown;
Ok you do have your big black dick i understand it;
But what is your final point?
You base your preferences on race;
Goodbye and Goodnight!

p.c: Is that love of yur life the black man years ago?
HEHAHAAAAA
Blondie you haven't changed either!!
hehehehehaha
SPARTAN TOTAL RECALL

Athens, Greece

#89801 Apr 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you even know for sure what your own point is. I posted a representative picture of the kind of plump, attractive WW that one sees in WW/BM relationships. That's all. I still have the pic.
I don't have any recollection of saying that she was actually in an IR. You are really reaching and stretching in your efforts to "prove" that I am a troll. LOL
I remember that you had posted a few pictures of curvy women years ago;
Others followed;
I adore curvy women not XXXXXXX size but you know-curvy size.
However you may be wrong-curvy women do not seem they necessarily end up with black dudes;
Majority shouldn't.
It's a myth Harrison, we all live with myths and fairy tales;
But this is reality.
SPARTAN TOTAL RECALL

Athens, Greece

#89802 Apr 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not the one who is need of one.
Of course!
You already have more than enough!
You....you..........interracia l).........sl^tty woman!
I don't even know if you video tape those moments and then upload it to online payment sites!!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#89803 Apr 22, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>.......I don't kno nobody in the scientific establishment........but the circumstantial evidence is purdy clear......IQ & other tests, 2-3% DNA diff between races(human genome project), lower average brain size & weight for negrows, differences in brain structure
In other words you know NOTHING about scientific research or the circumstances in which such work was carried out. YOu simply made up the story that scientists--worldwide--were bought off or intimidated into falsifying the results of their studies.
I guess we can expected that kind of jibberish from a cognitively deficient creature like you.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89804 Apr 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, yeah, yeah! We know, we know, EBT.
TRANSLATION: "Oh, man - I can't find that link!!! Sh*t! I am exposed as the Total Gasbag that I've always been ever since I started trolling this forum."
LMAO!
Okay, so let's move on now that we've established you've got nothing to validate your accusations.
How simple ARE you, Negro? I have no NEED to Libel the poor woman again on Topix. YOU know what you wrote and I know what you wrote and that's all that matters.
"She was holding the picture of her son because he was having an operation and she was concerned about him."
Pure, unadulterated bullsh!t. She doesn't HAVE a son. She happens to have two daughters, both 100% white, BTW, and you claimed she was one of your coal burning sows.
You are a bold faced liar in addition to being a sexual deviant, and I suspect also a thief as well, though I notice you keep evading my questions regarding that.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89805 Apr 22, 2013
SPARTAN TOTAL RECALL wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a myth Harrison, we all live with myths and fairy tales;
But this is reality.
Yes, and Harrison's current favorite myth seems to be that he is not a troll.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#89806 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
How simple ARE you, Negro? I have no NEED to Libel the poor woman again on Topix. YOU know what you wrote and I know what you wrote and that's all that matters.
"She was holding the picture of her son because he was having an operation and she was concerned about him."
Pure, unadulterated bullsh!t. She doesn't HAVE a son. She happens to have two daughters, both 100% white, BTW, and you claimed she was one of your coal burning sows.
You are a bold faced liar in addition to being a sexual deviant, and I suspect also a thief as well, though I notice you keep evading my questions regarding that.
Dude, go find work. You're boring. You sound uneducated. You're lame. No one cares what you think. You're ugly.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#89807 Apr 22, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, go find work. You're boring. You sound uneducated. You're lame. No one cares what you think. You're ugly.
YOU SHOULD CANGE YOUR NAME TO TROLL" KILLA"
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89808 Apr 22, 2013
Uh oh harrison, you made the little baby wet herself. Knock it off dck head acting like you have so much fckin respect and concern for a woman who probably COULDNT careless about your racist, trolling, schoolyard chasing azz! BACK TO YOUR HOLE, TROLL!
Kareem O Wheat

Toronto, Canada

#89809 Apr 22, 2013
Hi, its me, ole Wheaty. I suffer from white male pattern baldness and have been impotent since the late 1990s. I am frustrated, angry, and uneducated. I obviously have no life because I come on to Topix and troll trying to harass people who do not know me or care about my opinions. I have no girlfriend or boyfriend and I am lonely. I'm sorry to everyone I ever tried to offend because I have low self esteem and I am jealous. I wish my penis worked. Maybe I'm ashamed of being white.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#89810 Apr 22, 2013
Don't be ashamed, just go outside and see the Sun. It will do you some good. I heard you are gay. Nothing to be ashamed of. No one likes bigots. Embrace your inner self and tell your parents that you are gay. It's not a big deal.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89811 Apr 22, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ugly.
As I have no pic posted, apparently the image you see is your own reflection in the monitor.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89812 Apr 22, 2013
big baby wrote:
Uh oh harrison, you made the little baby wet herself. Knock it off dck head acting like you have so much fckin respect and concern for a woman who probably COULDNT careless about your racist, trolling, schoolyard chasing azz! BACK TO YOUR HOLE, TROLL!
You however, are not a troll. You're a sock puppet. Look it up.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#89813 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>How simple ARE you, Negro? I have no NEED to Libel the poor woman again on Topix. YOU know what you wrote and I know what you wrote and that's all that matters.
Dude, stop....that's not what Harrisson said. I remember quite well what he said. He said that the woman was an example of the TYPE (in the sense of physical appearance) not that she actually was. Posting up a link to the post, even if it says what you say it does, is NOT libel. Before you call someone simple, be sure that YOU know what you're talking about first. In addition, considering the type of stuff you post, you're a fine one to be suddenly concerned about besmirching the character of anyone.
big baby

Garden City, MI

#89814 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
You however, are not a troll. You're a sock puppet. Look it up.
who told you to come out of you hole, troll?! Why you keep asking me to look things up for you. School is out little girl. Time for you to do your own homework.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#89815 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have no pic posted, apparently the image you see is your own reflection in the monitor.
you accuse everybody else on topix of trolling when you are number one troll with no topix account. You are a typical whinning,crying racist-get a life and a job.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89816 Apr 22, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, stop....that's not what Harrisson said. I remember quite well what he said. He said that the woman was an example of the TYPE (in the sense of physical appearance) not that she actually was.
Why yes, Derek, that was what he finally ADMITTED when cornered about her IR status. His ORIGINAL post was quite different.
And the reason I don't want to post the link is to spare her feelings from further humiliation. My concerns are entirely for her, not Harrison.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89817 Apr 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
you accuse everybody else on topix of trolling when you are number one troll with no topix account. You are a typical whinning,crying racist-get a life and a job.
No, I think your Selorna Paden spams qualify as the worst and most annoying posts, don't you agree?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 kids equal 10 more boxes of cash 50, 100, 20... 3 min Jay Jay got juice 5
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Aquarius-wy 1,459,842
African Americans dislike Whites. --------------- 3 min Johnny 1
Afican American women should marry African men ... (Dec '11) 16 min AfroPrince 12,700
Doby, did he leave? ------------- 17 min Johnny 1
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 20 min Jess Sayin 53
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 24 min Miffy 71
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 53 min PolakPotrafi 50,765
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 1,303
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 4 hr bluestreak returns 111
More from around the web