EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89779 Apr 21, 2013
Oh and Harrison, lest you attempt to lie, let me refresh your memory. Remember the picture of the obese woman clutching the photograph who you claimed was worried about her son who was having an operation? Then when confronted you BACKPEDALED and admitted you had NO IDEA who she was, but that she was the TYPE of WW who would be into IR? Yes, Harrison. You are a liar AND a troll.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89780 Apr 21, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Posting a pic of a random BBW you found on the internet and CLAIMING she is into IR, only to confess later that you have no idea who she is-- is trolling. And invading someones privacy. You ARE a troll, all protestations to the contrary. And you ADMITTED you did this to TGA.....
Oh - you're talking about "trolling a troll," aren't you?

I don't care what TGA's sentiments are if "she" is someone who calls African-American posters "ni***r". Those folks get what's coming to them.

That was quite the lame example of me supposedly being a troll, EBT. Blatant RACISTS on Topix deserve to be trolled.

I have also counter-trolled African-American trolls on Topix when I felt their harassing and/or abusive posts were getting out of control. I'm equal opportunity that way.:o)
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89781 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - you're talking about "trolling a troll," aren't you?
I don't care what TGA's sentiments are if "she" is someone who calls African-American posters "ni***r". Those folks get what's coming to them.
That was quite the lame example of me supposedly being a troll, EBT. Blatant RACISTS on Topix deserve to be trolled.
I have also counter-trolled African-American trolls on Topix when I felt their harassing and/or abusive posts were getting out of control. I'm equal opportunity that way.:o)
This isn't about TGA. This is about posting a pic of a woman and claiming something about her (she is an IR WW), when in fact you merely STOLE the pic off the net in an attempt to prove your point.
THAT'S being a troll. Posting links to news articles and crime statistics? That's just posting. No dishonesty there, my sources are clearly provided. Are yours?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89782 Apr 21, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about TGA..
So why bring up TGA then?? Don't be silly.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89783 Apr 21, 2013
Post the picture of the woman holding the frame again Harrison! You've done it a half dozen times already! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89784 Apr 21, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't about TGA. This is about posting a pic of a woman and claiming something about her (she is an IR WW), when in fact you merely STOLE the pic off the net in an attempt to prove your point...
I don't think you even know for sure what your own point is. I posted a representative picture of the kind of plump, attractive WW that one sees in WW/BM relationships. That's all. I still have the pic.

I don't have any recollection of saying that she was actually in an IR. You are really reaching and stretching in your efforts to "prove" that I am a troll. LOL
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89785 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
So why bring up TGA then?? Don't be silly.
It refreshed your "memory" didn't it?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89786 Apr 21, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any recollection of saying that she was actually in an IR.
Well you did. And fortunately, I saved the links.
By the way, I managed to locate the source of that pic and did a little digging. Would it interest you to know that her husband (who is white) is a State's Attorney?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89788 Apr 22, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you didnt know the definition illiteracy
Look up "hyperbole" next, Webster.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89789 Apr 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh - you're talking about "trolling a troll," aren't you?
I don't care what TGA's sentiments are if "she" is someone who calls African-American posters "ni***r". Those folks get what's coming to them.
You didn't post the pic to TGA so nice try with "trolling a troll". You posted it in general and TGA managed to trip you up and force you to confess your deliberate lie about the woman in the picture.
BTW Harrison, you don't cache any of these pics or post any of your porn using an employee owned computer or internet connection, do you? Just asking....
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89790 Apr 22, 2013
*employer*

“another year another dollar”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#89791 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you did. And fortunately, I saved the links.
By the way, I managed to locate the source of that pic and did a little digging. Would it interest you to know that her husband (who is white) is a State's Attorney?
more bs you got to plumb crazy or naive as a 6 year old to believe every post or link on topix-SMH
big baby

United States

#89792 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up "hyperbole" next, Webster.
look up "troll", troll.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89793 Apr 22, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
more bs you got to plumb crazy or naive as a 6 year old to believe every post or link on topix-SMH
Would I be crazy or naive to believe this SPAM that you continue to post on every thread?

"STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
1
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX"

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89795 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you did. And fortunately, I saved the links....
Well then let's see them. lol This should be quite interesting. And if I actually need to apologize for "trolling," I will.

In the meantime, however, the most undisputed TROLL in this entire thread is YOU.

Now calm down, Troll.
big baby

United States

#89796 Apr 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then let's see them. lol This should be quite interesting. And if I actually need to apologize for "trolling," I will.
In the meantime, however, the most undisputed TROLL in this entire thread is YOU.
Now calm down, Troll.
harrison, you know if he had the link he definitely would have posted it along with his response. What he is doing right now before he answers your post is going back over the pages, looking for it so he doesnt look like a bigger fool than he already is.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#89797 Apr 22, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then let's see them. lol This should be quite interesting. And if I actually need to apologize for "trolling," I will.
In the meantime, however, the most undisputed TROLL in this entire thread is YOU.
Now calm down, Troll.
There is no way I'm going to bump a thread where you've posted a pic of a WW fraudulently claiming she's into IR. But this is for HER sake, not yours. Like she needs to be Libeled AGAIN?
I don't need an apology, troll. You know what you did.
Now tell us if we can add theft along with your perfidy. ARE you using an employer owned computer or network to post, stealing time and resources?

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89798 Apr 22, 2013
big baby wrote:
<quoted text>harrison, you know if he had the link he definitely would have posted it along with his response. What he is doing right now before he answers your post is going back over the pages, looking for it so he doesnt look like a bigger fool than he already is.
LOL! I know, big baby. I know this joker is full of hot air.

But it's fun to deflate an overinflated balloon and watch it scoot, jerk and flutter all over the room as it empties out....

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#89799 Apr 22, 2013
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no way I'm going to bump a thread where you've posted a pic of a WW fraudulently claiming she's into IR. But this is for HER sake, not yours.

Like she needs to be Libeled AGAIN?

I don't need an apology....
Yeah, yeah, yeah! We know, we know, EBT.

TRANSLATION: "Oh, man - I can't find that link!!! Sh*t! I am exposed as the Total Gasbag that I've always been ever since I started trolling this forum."

LMAO!

Okay, so let's move on now that we've established you've got nothing to validate your accusations.
SPARTAN TOTAL RECALL

Athens, Greece

#89800 Apr 22, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>you are so miserable, poor thing.
Definition of slut;
....a woman with the morals of a man.
Since when did liking sex become bad? I like it. No two ways about it. I like it and I like it ALOT.
You're just pizzed because I'm getting more of what you can't but wish you could. So between the two of us...I guess you could say...I'm the better man.
LMSWAO!
You have changed a bit;
I have said worse things and you didn't over react at the past;
One thing is for certain:the reason that you keep coming in here is....unknown;
Ok you do have your big black dick i understand it;
But what is your final point?
You base your preferences on race;
Goodbye and Goodnight!

p.c: Is that love of yur life the black man years ago?
HEHAHAAAAA
Blondie you haven't changed either!!
hehehehehaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Black Rhodes Scholars of 2014 | News One 6 min Big Knob 3
Are whites taller than us. 13 min Jason 68
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 18 min the engineer 27,592
Egypt bans release of "Exodus" film. ROFLMAO!!! 22 min African AE 44
My Ancestors History !! Nicca Fantasy Debunked !! 25 min MeSoLMWAO 3
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 29 min Jason 633
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 30 min Carly HI YAH 98,951
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr African AE 29,068
why is the most popular male porn star white? 2 hr lol 195
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 4 hr Suebi212 259
More from around the web