Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> You upset cause he had sex with white women or that he got caught doing it? Sit the hell down, drink a few beers, and STFU- You get a day off work, so for that reason alone you oughtta be happy as a pig in shyt.
You fcking fraudulent Native Indian poser.
Well, Dr. King did at times have intimate contact with women other than Coretta. I guess he must be the first man in history who did so. LOL! He never got busted for it, at least not by the FBI.
My position is not that Dr. King was a saint, but that he was a GREAT MAN. Given his record of struggle for social justice, and the personal sacrifices (including his life) that he made for justice, I think history will agree with me regarding his greatness.

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, how are you?
Hey, hello there... glad to see you again )) I'm fine thanks, and you?

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Swanson wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the nail on the head! I check in on this forum every six months or so and am amazes at how this topic has consumed the lives of some of these hateful, self-righteous, and pretentious individuals from both races.
Some advice for anyone who actively posts in this thread for longer then 14 days, talk to a psychiatrist. You may be surprised with their diagnosis of depression!
LOL... very true ))

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
THE man you sooooo commonly praise around the AA forum was also busted by the FBI for having sex with white prostitutes just days before he was killed.
and now we have a holiday named after the black bastarrrd?
Hey ?
How bout a little praise for Mugabe once in while that is just to be fair .
You fkin knigguhhrr.
Seems Too Jive Crows has been hitting the Meth again.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Dr. King did at times have intimate contact with women other than Coretta. I guess he must be the first man in history who did so. LOL! He never got busted for it, at least not by the FBI.
My position is not that Dr. King was a saint, but that he was a GREAT MAN. Given his record of struggle for social justice, and the personal sacrifices (including his life) that he made for justice, I think history will agree with me regarding his greatness.
Oh I agree with you, Savant. What he did in and for the public is what is important to me. What he did in his bedroom,& with who or how many he did it with is of no concern to me whatsoever, and shouldn't be to anyone else either.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>...no.......I'm serious........I just don't get it.......
I mean look at it - blax have pubic like hair, flat gorilla noses, blak eyes, rubber lips, a rancid smell, a bad tude, low IQ and down low behaviours.........so wtf is the attraction???.......
you tell me, you're the one who's always questioning me about and practically salivating over every detail of my sex life.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems Too Jive Crows has been hitting the Meth again.
lol! I picture him as a male version of Wendy (from Breaking Bad) strutting around the Crystal Palace

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Lyalya wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... very true ))
nice avatar

Level 8

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Axe V11 wrote:
^^^ ghetto dyke
don't you like dykes with strapons?
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, Sora. I didn't know about your sister before reading your moving elegy. I've also a sister, a younger sister. I can imagine easily the same feelings if I lost her.
Bonjour Monsieur Savant. It was the way she was lost to me, that years later I cannot get out of my mind no matter how hard I try. She commited suicide you see *Smiles sadly* she was still alive when I found her, there was blood everywhere I did what I could but it was not enough. She had went through so much, and in the end she no longer saw a reason to live. I read to her as she died, I held her in my arms and her eyes looked into mine until I closed them. To be honest with you I cannot remember what happened afterwards all I can say is that she would want me to live, I believe this is the best way to honor her memory. I had gone to Rome, there was something inside of me saying "Etienne you need to go back home now" so I did she was my twin so I knew there was something amiss, love your sister,treasure every moment you have with her because when it is gone we can never get it back again.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour, Sora. I didn't know about your sister before reading your moving elegy. I've also a sister, a younger sister. I can imagine easily the same feelings if I lost her.
Bonjor Savant. In regards to another post of yours I feel like I must clarify this. Seraphine is not White, I am not sure if you knew this or not.

Level 8

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
you tell me, you're the one who's always questioning me about and practically salivating over every detail of my sex life.
that's because he's a pervert.After all anybody that loves rubber dolls can't be to sane. Masud is completely disfunctional probably belongs in a mental institution.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because he's a pervert.After all anybody that loves rubber dolls can't be to sane. Masud is completely disfunctional probably belongs in a mental institution.
No, thats because although he can deny it till the cows come home- he is turned on by the thought of IR sex.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

My RAVENS kicked azz tonight! <3

Level 8

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
I'm glad they beat New England I hope they beat San Fran.I like Ray Rice glad to see he will be in the super bowl his last season.Great player.

Level 8

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

***Ray Lewis not Ray Rice

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad they beat New England I hope they beat San Fran.I like Ray Rice glad to see he will be in the super bowl his last season.Great player.
You mean Ray Lewis
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
Yes, well my 49ers did quite a job themselves too.

Don't get too happy.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hope the Ravens beat San Francisco?
What has a Raven ever done for you?
Ravens are BIRDS. They have bird brains.

The 49ers were gold panners in the 19th Century. Their presence help expand America in the West.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

ooops, missed your correction somehow. Yeah, that whole retirement thing is bullshyt; he needs to stay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,381 - 77,400 of119,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••