Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud Blonde Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I said they were ugly and gross. I would NEVER EVER consider degrading my standards and my beauty to screw an ugly monkey even for all the money in the world! They are just hideous and even though all black girls are whores, so are all non black girls who would try a negroe. I cant uderstand how a girl would want that I mean nobody like body odour or trashy clothes. And they can't even talk properly or look after a woman, look at those single mom white skanks with mongrel kids and no father! I am never going to touch one EVER PERIOD!
....yeah.......I can't fathom the attraction either......but look at these down lo hoez sexing with blax on tv and films.....

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. came close to marrying a woman of European descent. I think she's still alive because I saw her interviewed last year on MLK Day.
I must admit that as liberal as I am in these matters, I'm GLAD that the young King didn't go that route, I'm glad that Coretta Scott happened instead.
King could not have led that movement in the South if he'd had a white wife. And I'm not so sure that the Movement would have gotten as far as it did without his leadership.
Yet as a result of the Movement that he led your marriage, and the marriages/relationships of Blondegirl, Sora, Seraphine and innumerable others are legally protected and more widely accepted in popular opinion
....And a brother the same hue as my mother (with a wife the complexed of my late father) now occupies the White House.
And instead of arresting or lynching you, bigots can only vent their spleen in Topix. LOL!
.....didn't he also sex with white prostitutes?.........the fbi had files on that mofo.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

....and look at these airheadz biggin up c**nz.........

......sometimes I look up at the moon and stars and ask - y negrows?.........

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful post, Savant.

Thanks.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. came close to marrying a woman of European descent. I think she's still alive because I saw her interviewed last year on MLK Day.
I must admit that as liberal as I am in these matters, I'm GLAD that the young King didn't go that route, I'm glad that Coretta Scott happened instead.
King could not have led that movement in the South if he'd had a white wife. And I'm not so sure that the Movement would have gotten as far as it did without his leadership.
Yet as a result of the Movement that he led your marriage, and the marriages/relationships of Blondegirl, Sora, Seraphine and innumerable others are legally protected and more widely accepted in popular opinion
....And a brother the same hue as my mother (with a wife the complexed of my late father) now occupies the White House.
And instead of arresting or lynching you, bigots can only vent their spleen in Topix. LOL!
It seems like the folks who promote goodness, acceptance, tolerance, and change for the betterment of all people are few and far between, but King is proof that it only takes one person with a passion that is contagious to get many other people on board to back that passion up- and with many comes power; and when you have that kind of power, you can change the world.
He changed our world for the better. And paid for it dearly.
Usually power comes from money, and any changes that happen from those sort of folks is rarely beneficial to anyone - except for the ones holding the money.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
....and look at these airheadz biggin up c**nz.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =92GPTq0ImuoXX
......sometimes I look up at the moon and stars and ask - y negrows?.........
http://youtu.be/NjUQMs0kVEI

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>....yeah.......I can't fathom the attraction either......but look at these down lo hoez sexing with blax on tv and films.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pBY2KfM4FCgXX
what the fck you babbling on about - you can't fathom the attraction?? You fantasize about it non-stop; and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

its ok Masud, i don't judge ya for it ;)

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> what the fck you babbling on about - you can't fathom the attraction?? You fantasize about it non-stop; and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
He does have a knack for providing ready examples, doesn't he?
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> what the fck you babbling on about - you can't fathom the attraction?? You fantasize about it non-stop; and you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about.
...no.......I'm serious........I just don't get it.......

I mean look at it - blax have pubic like hair, flat gorilla noses, blak eyes, rubber lips, a rancid smell, a bad tude, low IQ and down low behaviours.........so wtf is the attraction???.......
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

For blacks, not whites, every year aproximately 37000 white women are raped by uncivilezed apes. Whites get attcked by blacks and now after the civil rights movement race mixing is promoted and whites are publicly hated on, and blacks are lazier than ever, many of them have no respect for white people now and its ok if it is not the other way round, and bitch ENDABGERD Was a typo, self hating Negro lover.
....I've been quoting stats like that for years........

.....these nicca luvin foolz just won't believe it.........u can lead a horse to water, but u can't make it drink......gnomesayin.......
Two White Crows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
THE man you sooooo commonly praise around the AA forum was also busted by the FBI for having sex with white prostitutes just days before he was killed.

and now we have a holiday named after the black bastarrrd?

Hey ?

How bout a little praise for Mugabe once in while that is just to be fair .

You fkin knigguhhrr.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

For blacks, not whites, every year aproximately 37000 white women are raped by uncivilezed apes. Whites get attcked by blacks and now after the civil rights movement race mixing is promoted and whites are publicly hated on, and blacks are lazier than ever, many of them have no respect for white people now and its ok if it is not the other way round, and bitch ENDABGERD Was a typo, self hating Negro lover.
aproximately
uncivilezed
attcked
ENDABGERD

Typo my azz. Dumb and lazy.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
THE man you sooooo commonly praise around the AA forum was also busted by the FBI for having sex with white prostitutes just days before he was killed.
and now we have a holiday named after the black bastarrrd?
Hey ?
How bout a little praise for Mugabe once in while that is just to be fair .
You fkin knigguhhrr.
You upset cause he had sex with white women or that he got caught doing it? Sit the hell down, drink a few beers, and STFU- You get a day off work, so for that reason alone you oughtta be happy as a pig in shyt.
You fcking fraudulent Native Indian poser.
Two White Crows

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> How about you just STFU and leave this thread- nobody asked for your two cents, and your opinion isn't even worth those two cents anyhow. Go play with someone on your own level- Sora is way high above you and you are not even close to being in his league.
So fck off you twistedwhitec0ksuckingmutherfc kr
Hey,wait a minute...!!!

Was that very nice ?

Im trying to save you from yourself and youre too stupid to see that.

Youre just going to sit back and listen to savants liberal progressive brainwashing like its dogma or something or even to go unchallenged ?

Hanging around kneegrows with no morals or ethics proves your lack of wisdom...and as we all know blacks are only intrested in an easy lay ..

QUTT acting like a slut blonde and wash some of the stink off of yourself and return back to normality cause it will only do you some good and you might get some respect along the way.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Two White Crows wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,wait a minute...!!!
Was that very nice ?
Im trying to save you from yourself and youre too stupid to see that.
Youre just going to sit back and listen to savants liberal progressive brainwashing like its dogma or something or even to go unchallenged ?
Hanging around kneegrows with no morals or ethics proves your lack of wisdom...and as we all know blacks are only intrested in an easy lay ..
QUTT acting like a slut blonde and wash some of the stink off of yourself and return back to normality cause it will only do you some good and you might get some respect along the way.
SAVE ME FROM MYSELF?? Oh Lord- give me strength.
I don't need saving, I'm good.
go eat an eggroll and save the whales
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

......this is the planet of the apes........there is no doubt about that in my mind wotsoever.........

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Savant wrote:
<quoted text>

I must echo Derek's praise: Excellent post, Brother!

Interesting that Dr. King almost married interracially, and I fully agree with you that it's most fortunate that he did not. It would have fatally compromised his leadership.

Incidentally, I'd say the much same about Obama. My instincts tell me that his bid for the White House would not have received the almost unanimous support of the African-American community if he was married to a white Swedish-American wife and was, say, a Lutheran. Michelle helped him forge and solidify a link to the African-American community that was otherwise lost in the trans-Pacific exoticism of his part-Indonesian, part-Hawaiian, adoptive-Caucasian upbringing.

In addition, even though the inflammatory sermons of Rev. Wright seem like a long-distant memory from 2008, that solid grounding Obama received via membership in an indisputably anti-racist, African-American-oriented version of liberation theology, helped him with the African-American community.

Along with his partnership with Michelle, Obama's connection to Rev. Wright probably helped shield our corporate brother from attacks by African-American detractors.

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful now...that sort of thing makes their heads explode...
Yes indeed! That's what I like, brother Derek - to see smoke pouring out of the ears of low-IQ, embittered, jealous racists while they grit their teeth - forced to watch as their pale Queens do as they please.

*chuckle*

:o)

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> You upset cause he had sex with white women or that he got caught doing it? Sit the hell down, drink a few beers, and STFU- You get a day off work, so for that reason alone you oughtta be happy as a pig in shyt.
You fcking fraudulent Native Indian poser.
Well, Dr. King did at times have intimate contact with women other than Coretta. I guess he must be the first man in history who did so. LOL! He never got busted for it, at least not by the FBI.
My position is not that Dr. King was a saint, but that he was a GREAT MAN. Given his record of struggle for social justice, and the personal sacrifices (including his life) that he made for justice, I think history will agree with me regarding his greatness.

“I thank God for life and love.”

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon amie, how are you?
Hey, hello there... glad to see you again )) I'm fine thanks, and you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••