Are white women attracted to black men?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#88709 Jan 18, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Savant, Sora and I like fims from Europe and elewhere we like Burnt by the Sun which is a wonderfully made Russian film. We like silent films the choreography to me is like watching a beautiful ballet. A wonderful French film to see is Monsieur Hire, the ending was tragic but expected :( I also like Hollywood films such as the Marvel Comics and various others I have several copies of The English Patient it is very close in scope to the book. What about you? What films do you like? We are eclectic and varied in our taste when it comes to films.
You know, I once started a thread on films. I think I called it "Foreign Film Lovers" or maybe just "Film Lovers." I forget. It went well for a while.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#88710 Jan 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, well the fact that you don't see it doesn't mean its not there. That guy is a piece of shyt, has nothing to do with being superior or inferior.
Bonjour Blonde, your point is well taken. Believe me cher, I see more than most I choose to ignore the obvious if this makes sense.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#88711 Jan 18, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>You know, I once started a thread on films. I think I called it "Foreign Film Lovers" or maybe just "Film Lovers." I forget. It went well for a while.
I remember that thread (or something similar). It should be resurrected. Quite frankly, I'm tired of the small-minded BS that goes on around here.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#88712 Jan 18, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the same your point is well taken. Two Jive Crows is one of those bigots who've been around for a long time. He has neither knowledge nor interests in any of the cultural matters which you and your lovely Seraphine are discussing. So, it's probably best to direct one's attention where rich dialogue is possible.
Bonjour Savant, we are in complete agreement. I am preparing to give a private recital to a select number of people who I attended the University with, we shall speak later. Seraphine is of course coming with me as she is there to provide moral support and encouragment. As mentioned before I lov the guitar for its multi-faceted tones.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#88713 Jan 18, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy some films from nearly every culture. Probably French, Italian, some Brazilian, Japanese, African (surtout Senegalese), Scandinavian are among my favorites.
Old films by Swedish director Ingmar Bergmann I love.
A few films by Pasolini (esp. Arabian Nights)
I can't think of the Senegalese director's name, but his XALA was a masterpiece.
And I loved LUMUMBA, that came out maybe ten years ago.
Among American/British made films, I can't get enough of Alfred Hitchcock: "Dial M for Murder," "North by Northwest," Rear Window," etc. Love NINOTCHKA. I forget who made it. Old Bogie films like "Cassablanca" I deeply like.
And despite the violence, I loved the Swedish film "Girl with the Dragon Tatoo."
Oh, did I forget to explicitly mention BLACK ORPHEUS, a Brazilian retelling of the story of Orpheus and Eurydice. I may go home and watch that tonight.
Bonjour Savant, I enjoy Alfred Hitchcock we have all of his fims. I like the film City of God. Parts of Rio de Janeiro are just like this and worse. I have read the books of "The girl with the dragon tattoo" but I have not seen it as of yet. One Swedish film that I like is Fanny and Alexander. I saw Black Orpheus many times, Carnaval is no different than Mardi Gras I believe. He is getting ready for the recital and we have errands to run, since we both work from home we do not have to worry about going to "The office".

Level 4

Location hidden

#88714 Jan 18, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I once started a thread on films. I think I called it "Foreign Film Lovers" or maybe just "Film Lovers." I forget. It went well for a while.
Bonjour Savant, it sounds very interesting.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#88715 Jan 18, 2013
....I hate it when niccuz try to pretend that they're all cultured n sheeeiit..........

....50 Cent is the pinnacle of nicca culture and they kno it.........

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#88716 Jan 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, well the fact that you don't see it doesn't mean its not there. That guy is a piece of shyt, has nothing to do with being superior or inferior.
Too Jive Crows possesses, in the words of Albert Camus, "all the attributes of insignificance." LOL!

Two or three years ago I started a couple of threads exploring the problem of anti-intellectualism.(A classic historical work was done on that them back in the 1960s)

The first thread was: BLACK ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM: Are WE worst than Others?"

The second thread was titled: "WHITE ANTI-INTELLECTUALISM: Are THEY WORST than US?"

On the tail end of the conversation in the latter thread, in comes TWC bombastically proclaiming "Black intellectualism is a joke."
Whereupon I demanded he state which Black intellectuals or thinkers he'd read, and what evidence (based on study and critique of them) he had to PROVE Black intellectualism is a joke.
Not surprisingly, he had no answer because he had studied NOTHING. It was months after I posted the challenge before he could even NAME a Black intellectual, and then knew only of one of his minor works.
Similarly he doesn't know anything about music, literature and art which so deeply moves the sensitive souls of Sora and Seraphine.
TWC is only good creating mindless noise like a buzzing fly.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#88717 Jan 18, 2013
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonjour Savant, I enjoy Alfred Hitchcock we have all of his fims. I like the film City of God. Parts of Rio de Janeiro are just like this and worse. I have read the books of "The girl with the dragon tattoo" but I have not seen it as of yet. One Swedish film that I like is Fanny and Alexander. I saw Black Orpheus many times, Carnaval is no different than Mardi Gras I believe. He is getting ready for the recital and we have errands to run, since we both work from home we do not have to worry about going to "The office".
That's great that you both get to work at home, presumably doing things you love.
I've seen all three episodes of the trilogy to which "Girl with a Dragon Tatoo" belongs. I saw the Swedish originals, and I've heard that the Hollywood version aren't that good.
Interstingly enough, I met the lady who was the companion of the author of the trilogy. She was giving a talk at the Central Branch of the Enoch Pratt Library this past summer.

Level 4

Location hidden

#88718 Jan 18, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great that you both get to work at home, presumably doing things you love.
I've seen all three episodes of the trilogy to which "Girl with a Dragon Tatoo" belongs. I saw the Swedish originals, and I've heard that the Hollywood version aren't that good.
Interstingly enough, I met the lady who was the companion of the author of the trilogy. She was giving a talk at the Central Branch of the Enoch Pratt Library this past summer.
Bonjour Savant I work as an art restorer and Sora works as a linguist. We also need to go to the library we cannot find our cards and shall have to get them replaced as soon as possible. More than likely they are somewhere in the house but it is too large to look and I will not ask the maids to search for them. Besides, the numbers are old and faded and the checkout machines have problems reading them.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#88719 Jan 18, 2013
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
...or paintings like this....

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

......no - of course not
.....- blak men and women r knigras.......their down low kneegroid culture bares no comparison..........
Oh, you mean like this:

http://www.askart.com/AskART/interest/black_a...

You're a putz Masud, and you always will be.
thatonegirl

Walnut Creek, CA

#88720 Jan 18, 2013
Just my opinion wrote:
I swore I would never go out with a black man, yet I did, and it was one of the worst mistakes of my life. Not necessarily that I am white, and he is black, because it really does not matter if he was green with polka dots, he had no ambition, no motivation, had this job and that job, lied constantly, took phone numbers from any girl he would meet, while we were living together, even two doors away, he sold drugs and saw nothing wrong with it...bought gold chains and tennis shoes with the money, instead of paying bills. So this may or may not be because he was black, but I think that is the mentality he was brought up in. He even had two children who were taken away before I met him, and he didn't try to find them or get them back.
Wow, he sounds like a piece of crap. But I know loser white guys that lie and sell drugs and don't take care of their kids either. It's not white or black. It's bum or successful. You can't use your experience with one guy to judge a whole race. Well, I guess you can but that would make you pretty ignorant.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#88721 Jan 18, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. it was one of my favorites....loved that Vamp bit they did. She kind of chewed him up and spit him out in the end. LOL
She sure did, lol. She was always sexy, but as she got older she kinda disappeared. Then this video came out. Holy smoking hot! lol, I remember seeing this the first time- and I about shyt myself, lol.. ;)

http://youtu.be/Em9poFodnWg
What up wit dat

Chesapeake, OH

#88722 Jan 18, 2013
Are white women attracted to black men?

Just the (fat) Ugly One's .

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#88723 Jan 18, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the same your point is well taken. Two Jive Crows is one of those bigots who've been around for a long time. He has neither knowledge nor interests in any of the cultural matters which you and your lovely Seraphine are discussing. So, it's probably best to direct one's attention where rich dialogue is possible.
I don't know if he has any interest in the cultural matters you guys are discussing, but the thing with twc is that although he presents himself as some hillbilly racist dumbazz, I think if he chose to participate in an intellectual debate; he'd do quite well. I think he possesses much more knowledge than he lets on.
That in itself pizzes me off about him.(Along with an assortment of other obvious reasons.) He could probably contribute some things that we'd be surprised to hear, and be part of a normal, interesting conversation. Instead he chooses to act like he does.

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#88724 Jan 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if he has any interest in the cultural matters you guys are discussing, but the thing with twc is that although he presents himself as some hillbilly racist dumbazz, I think if he chose to participate in an intellectual debate; he'd do quite well. I think he possesses much more knowledge than he lets on.
That in itself pizzes me off about him.(Along with an assortment of other obvious reasons.) He could probably contribute some things that we'd be surprised to hear, and be part of a normal, interesting conversation. Instead he chooses to act like he does.
Blonde-your brain is so-so yummy-well filled out if you know what I mean.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#88728 Jan 18, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Blonde-your brain is so-so yummy-well filled out if you know what I mean.
uhhh....Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?? I have no idea wth you're talking about babe, lol- A little elaboration please?

“The Truth--Its Out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#88729 Jan 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> uhhh....Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?? I have no idea wth you're talking about babe, lol- A little elaboration please?
don't mind me I'm just a little off tonight-but yes it's all good.

Level 4

Location hidden

#88730 Jan 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde, I believe that people can and do change for the better only if they so wish it and with the right approach. If you approach a person with hostility this is what you shall get in return. Many have said to Sora and I why do you not treat them the same way we treat you? Our answer is simply this, we cannot choose how people respond to us but we can choose how to respond to them, do you not agree?
Sora

El Cajon, CA

#88732 Jan 18, 2013
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde, I also would like to comment on your observation as well. The cultural matters Seraphine and I have learned are through knowledge and experience we are well-traveled and are used to dealing with people of this ilk on a day to day basis. I see no reason to demean my person by insulting them, or engaging in pointless and irrational diatribes. As I explained to Savant mere words, nothing more, nothing less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats plan pointless filibuster of Gorsuch ... 3 min ugly monkeys 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,509,267
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 min Bill 1,425
Best Guard Dog 9 min KIP 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min Dan Snow 2,079
Why do Hispanic women like having sex with blac... (Oct '11) 20 min Real 284
White men are the solution for the single black... 27 min The Power Of Mast... 152
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 2 hr What The 31
More from around the web