|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Same to you and Sora :)
Bonsoir Blonde, and to you as well mon amie.
Sora

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Same to you and Sora :)
Bonsoir Blonde, merci beaucoup. Until tomorrow dearest Blonde. Now then we must go to the store for chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream :). it is on sale!

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Ceek wrote:
please my fellow african americans do not anger the wm on this for or one of them might go to the nearest school and shoot more innocent children. we all know when a white man gets angry his first reaction is to take innocent lives, especially children and they say bm are angry and violent....
hey there sexyman, how ya doing? Somehow when I got on here, instead of this current page appearing, an old page showed up. You wanna read some funny shyt; go back to page 975 and read forward. Its from the end of March 2010- when you, me, Nela, and that good ol' boy Spartan had the whole forum to ourselves. And it is fcking hilarious! ;) tty tomorrow <3

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Wiesbaden, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>SOCIOPATH MACEO!
This guy explains why you Chase after White women!
He really did a good job and what he says about Black men/women.
I'm also running from Black males because I need a good White man who going to distress and support me!
Why Black Men Date White Women - The Real Answer
http://youtu.be/P-jWNjHubKg
He really did a good job!
Good video and he's well educated!
Its Exactly why I sought a White males, I don't want black man's hostility, anger, lack of support and most are BROKE and try to take from women.
I want PEACE and support so I moved on!
oh now i c y ur stressed...ur 1 of those "no dick getting hoes" from neither BM OOOORRR WM...and i can c CLEARLY that u r stressed out...hell... if u need a WM 2 "DISTRESS" u SOME MORE...just get with 1 of these knuckleheads clowns n this very 4rum...do u even know what the word "distres" means?...BWAHAHAHA!!!

oh and BTW...they WILL distress u 4sho bcuz them muthafukas r KNOWN WORLD WIDE 4 killing hoes 4 those insurance claims...WELP! it was nice corresponding with ya...cya at YOUR funeral...i cant stop laughing at yall clown ass jackals

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>SOCIOPATH MACEO
This guy explains why you Chase after White women!
He really did a good job and what he says about Black men/women.
I'm also running from Black males because I need a good White man who going to distress and support me!
Good video and he's well educated!
Its Exactly why I sought a White males, I don't want black man's hostility, anger, lack of support and most are BROKE and try to take from women.
I want PEACE and support so I moved on!
if you want peace then I suggest you get rid of the hostility and anger you carry in your heart, or you will never get it.
All these years of running from the black man;
and looking for a white man-
don't you wonder why you don't have any man?
Maybe the problem lies within the woman.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

oh my god, I just had to share this ridiculous piece of hilarity. Some drunk guy is at the McDonalds down the road raising hell because they won't serve him a "McGangBang".
I shyt you not.

and its 12/21/12

i assume me and the drunk guy aren't the only ones who are still alive; so it looks like we can start eating all that stockpiled food now, eh? ;)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> if you want peace then I suggest you get rid of the hostility and anger you carry in your heart, or you will never get it.
....got a video for u......its kingras with white females......

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

*knigras

Level 1

Wiesbaden, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> lol! And just what do they taste like my curious friend?
like tuna fish and car battery acid

Level 1

Wiesbaden, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Sociopath MACEO
This guy explains why your Chase after White women!
He really did a good job and what he says about Black men/women is why I chose to date White males
and heres a video 4 u...particularly the part between 6:12 - 6:18
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

WATCHITSUCKA wrote:
<quoted text>
and heres a video 4 u...particularly the part between 6:12 - 6:18
sociopath maceo

Aren't these two funny?

Of course the only time Racism comes in the picture is now that Black women are dating White males and opening their options. I'm sure that frightens Black men because there goes their "Support System" but that's too bad.

MOST not all Black men have never been there for Black women nor their children. I've even seen a few Black males like Michael Basiden, Travis Smiley and many other come up with programs to "Save Black males" and no Black men ever get involved.

Same thing when they talk about Black children.....No Black man steps in to do right!

I saw the same things with Obama campaign.....No Black males volunteered or even gave $5.00 but yet White folks are Racist! The donations went as low as $3.00 but yet I bet you $1,000 that MACEO Nor GED James did a damn thing!

I dated a White man prior who went into DC to mentor Black boys on how to protect themselves from the Law.......No Black men would ever show up! They went to the different schools to teach and even mentor..........No Black men showed up except maybe 5-7 the entire duration over a 4 year span!

They show the same things on TV is always White males mentoring Black boys while many Black men don't care or are too busy "Chasing ASS" mainly WW/Non Black women bragging to each other about how other races of women are better! Most Black men show no accomplishments in their lives. When you look at them on the back end of their lives they have nothing to show and children who hate them!

Shaking my head! What about our kids? what about our Girls?

Why should I feel sorry for Black males?

Black women work so damn hard alone? These "Ungrateful bastards" want to get angry and mock Black women and their ASS's have "Rare to None" done a damn thing for any Black women as well as 80% abandon their children! When they're old and broke, there's no White woman in their lives either! lmao

I get more help and support from White males than any Black man that Ive met!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> if you want peace then I suggest you get rid of the hostility and anger you carry in your heart, or you will never get it.
SOCIOPATH MACEO

Have you even thought that I don't want FECES like you? You act like people can see you for who and what you are as man!

Why would I select someone who's a "Waste of my time" or take anybody?

Some Women don't think that why they end up with LOSERS like you! What did your White wife Gain for having a man like you other than your Disrespect and your a VIGGER!

All she got was a Broke, Dark, Ugly, Uneducated Monkey that ran to adultery behind her back and he thinks he's a Good Black man!

She wasted 20 years, anybody can see how "Sneaky, Deceitful, Vile, Childish you are upfront. Why someone would waste their time, I guess she was a desperate naive White woman!

SIMPLY PUT MACEO; IM NOT DESPERATE!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

blondegirl214 wrote:
SOCIOPATH MACEO

Have you even thought that I don't want FECES like you? You act like people can't see you for who and what you are as man!

Some Women don't think!!!! They end up with LOSERS like you and no good men out of desperation! What did your White wife Gain for having a man like you? Your disrespect and chasing Trashy WW behind her back like a typical VIGGER??? All your White wife got was a FOOL who disrespected her a good portion of the marriage!

Now your Fat, Black, Bald, Old, Broke, Diseased and alone! All you did was run to adultery behind her back and say "Black men are good men"! lmao

She wasted 20 years, anybody can see how "Sneaky, Deceitful, Vile, Childish, Immature FOOL! I'm not sure why she didn't see it upfront! Why did she waste her time with a SOCIOPATH because its not hard to see the traits in your personality!

YOUR EX WHITE WIFE WAS A DESPERATE NAIVE WHITE WOMAN!

SIMPLY PUT MACEO; IM NOT THAT DESPERATE ESPECIALLY NOT FOR ANY BLACK MEN!

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I see everyone is still here but damn it's cold wind blowning 50 MPH snowing-first day of winter and the dumbass Mayas were full of sh!t

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

iamcuriousnow wrote:
I see everyone is still here but damn it's cold wind blowning 50 MPH snowing-first day of winter and the dumbass Mayas were full of sh!t
LOL!!!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
SOCIOPATH MACEO

Have you even thought that I don't want FECES like you? You act like people can't see you for who and what you are as man!

Some Women don't think!!!! They end up with LOSERS like you and no good men out of desperation! What did your White wife Gain for having a man like you? Your disrespect and chasing Trashy WW behind her back like a typical VIGGER??? All your White wife got was a FOOL who disrespected her a good portion of the marriage!

Now your Fat, Black, Bald, Old, Broke, Diseased and alone! All you did was run to adultery behind her back and say "Black men are good men"! lmao

She wasted 20 years, anybody can see how "Sneaky, Deceitful, Vile, Childish, Immature FOOL! I'm not sure why she didn't see it upfront! Why did she waste her time with a SOCIOPATH because its not hard to see the traits in your personality!

YOUR EX WHITE WIFE WAS A DESPERATE NAIVE WHITE WOMAN!

SIMPLY PUT MACEO; IM NOT THAT DESPERATE ESPECIALLY NOT FOR ANY BLACK MEN!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

iamcuriousnow wrote:
Can you die for Xmas Sociopath maceo?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Interesting. SBT is actually aware that it is the holiday Season...

I had this image of her locked in some windowless basement..with no clocks..just a bed a toilet and a computer with internet....Time just rolling on day to the next day..ad infinitum, with no other contact to the outside world..Just her PC...With her web browser...And Topix.com set as her homepage.

I see her furiously sitting there, in her chair..typing away rants to the infamous "MACEO"...Really sped up, like she had too much coffee, or some crack...post after post..no awareness of how much time has passed...occasionally taking a 3 hour nap...Waking up and having some kool-aid..then resuming her Topix rants against Maceo.

“Two Horse Guy in a”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

One Horse Town

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Can you die for Xmas Sociopath maceo?
weird just weird
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

dev143-IMcuriousnow-Sociopathm aceo wrote:
Interesting. SBT is actually aware that it is the holiday Season...
I had this image of her locked in some windowless basement..with no clocks..just a bed a toilet and a computer with internet....Time just rolling on day to the next day..ad infinitum, with no other contact to the outside world..Just her PC...With her web browser...And Topix.com set as her homepage.
I see her furiously sitting there, in her chair..typing away rants to the infamous "MACEO"...Really sped up, like she had too much coffee, or some crack...post after post..no awareness of how much time has passed...occasionally taking a 3 hour nap...Waking up and having some kool-aid..then resuming her Topix rants against Maceo.
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> it is a lot of truth in what you are saying we do Need to hit the gym more and there is nothing wrong with weave but some of us have become so weave dependent that we don't take care of our own hair. I have noticed I'm not one sided. God gave us a gift of sexy figures naturally but some of us let it all hang out!!! When u see a fat woman what do you automatically think of her??
SocioPath Maceo

I can't agree with you more! Black women do need to take the weave out, many are working on their weight.

Black men need to work on:

1) Too Fat!
2) Marginal
30 Get educations
4) Stay employed
5) Sto being losers
6) Stop living off women
7) Stop asking your mother to do for you
8) Man up
9) Learn now to treat women with respect
10) Stop being players
11) Spend money wisely
12) Stop the habitual lies
13) Stop being players
14) Stop passing around dieases
15) Take care of your communities
16) Teach the next generation
17) Mentor
18) Give back
19) Learn how to love someone!
20) Stop being angry
21) Polish yourself up!
22) Learn how to speak Kings' English :^D
23) Lay off the liquor
24) Stop chasing Whores and acting like one
25) Get a life plan
26) Respect and do for your family
27) Learn about GOD and practice what he says!
28) Stop acting fooish
29) Stop siding with Fools!
30) Work on your Credit
31 pay back the IRS
32) Stop making OOW babies
33) Stop making kids you don't take care of.
34) Stop trying to get over all the time!
35) Man up!
36) Show other men how to succeed!
37) Stop worship "other women" for no reason!
38) Clean up Blackstian
39) Check your friends when they do wrong!
40) Blame yoru Father for why your a LOSER not BW!
41) Make amends with your Abentee Father
42) Stop being Racist
43) learn how to give
44) Stop being so damn selfish
45) Drop the Sexism & misogyny!
46) Do what you say!
47) Be a Pillar to do right!
48) Stop being Salt Stones of Shame!
49) Have some pride in yoruself
50) Respect yourself first!
51) Stop passing around HIV/AIDS/STDS you have the highest stats
52) Stop screwing other Black men telling them being Gay is good!
53) Stop raping underage girls its 65% of Black men now !
55) Stop letting White people mentor your Boys and you trained them!
56) Stop marching on Washington, DC and you don't do schitt with your life!
57) Work on your poor health
58) Hair bumps are nasty!
59) Nobody wants a Whore, Dog or broke Monkey
60) Be a real husband instead of a JUMPOFF!
61) Stop being the Fools at the bottom
62) Stop picking Trash of other races (nothiing wring with IR)damn you Black men shame everybody with your choices!
63) Pay folks back that you owe!
64) Get a bank account! lmao
65) Learn how to have your own place
66) Take your family out sometimes instead of chasing ASS
67) Stop worshiping your cars and gadgets!
68) Stop taking about foreign women when your broke ass doesn't go anywhere! lmao
69) Stop being angry at Black women when YOU RUINED THEM!
70) Stop letting the media make you look like Fools!

Do I want a Black man with the stats this high?

HELL TO THE DAMN NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••