Are white women attracted to black men?
aisling-

Huron, OH

#87909 Dec 13, 2012
wild bee wrote:
harrisson
Oskar wrote:
Well I've seen quite a lot of ugly, poor white women with black men. They are usually obese and rather old as well, but I guess perhaps white trash women might find black men attractive?
I don't know what black men find to be so attractive with this particular kind of white women - say omega women - because they are at the very bottom of the white social ladder, to say the least...
These ladies may not lead lives of wealth and prestige, but they are still American citizens - and entitled to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. If happiness means riding a BBC like a rodeo champ.... hey, let them do their thing.
It's all good!
:o)
^ exactly agree with harrison and oskar but its when white skum like blondie try to broadcast their prefereces for the whole world when no1 gives a rats
ass about their pale pasty behinds lol
and yes i have seen fit in shape muscular chisled young look black men with the most hidieos omega huge women ever ( the funny thing is that they do not mind at all if people laugh at them for being with fat women )
white women are skum bloodline of beastialty with animals horses, dogs, etc
they actually believe every1 wants them just because a lot of men holler at them LMFAO black men holler at hippos if the hippo was willing but hippos are smarter loll
they actually think that just because men check them out that they actually are going to really sought out for them and fulfill them threw every lasting love LMFAOOOO
we white men lust after asians, hispanics, phillipinos, ETC!
and then after all the mist of exotic sex we find a white skum to settle with lol
shizzz thandie newton and zoe sadlana are black and they are hotter then
any white girl that ever existed and its sad cuz white girls with green eyes are ( rare w/e bullshi* that means ) but we still pik the black girls over the rare green eyed girls lmfaooooooooo
tallk about every guy wanting you blondie no1 would ever pik u over
caramel cuties trust me
and remember this blondie what ever guy u think you can get only wants to stick it in your azz n never call you again but iam pretty sure ur use to that you meat hole
lol
White women are "scum bloodline" you say, fckwit? Care to take a gander as to what you are, dirt ball. Besides being illiterate, that is. No right minded White women would give you the time of the day after having seen you run your mouth the way you have here. I'm quite confident that they avoid you like the plague, scrote.

Have a nice day.
aisling-

Huron, OH

#87910 Dec 13, 2012
And a special dedication goes out to the "wild bee" and who is...

EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87911 Dec 13, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how some guys such as yourself come beating their chests over how they're "not attracted to coal burners". Its HILARIOUS, because you and I know it's utter bullshyt. When nobody's looking, you'd waste no time sexing the exact woman you claim you're not attracted to. I know it, you know, so why pretend? I've known white guys all my life to do this. They say on thing about what they're not attracted to, and the next thing you know they're married to the girl.
It's funny.
First off Dude, I'm married. I'm out of the market, so "sexing the exact woman you claim you're not attracted to" is a non-starter.
But more to the point, BM have the highest rate of venereal disease on the planet. Why risk catching something from a Burner?
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/AAs-...
aisling-

Huron, OH

#87912 Dec 13, 2012
Oskar wrote:
Well I've seen quite a lot of ugly, poor white women with black men. They are usually obese and rather old as well, but I guess perhaps white trash women might find black men attractive?
I don't know what black men find to be so attractive with this particular kind of white women - say omega women - because they are at the very bottom of the white social ladder, to say the least.
All I can say is that white women in general want to have sex with me, I've never seen a black man get more attention than me, well, maybe mudsharks disagree, but then again, who cares what a mudshark thinks? I mean, OP isn't interested in trailer trash I take it?
Oh looky! It's the same dirt ball that wrote:

Oskar wrote:
Correct, white women can't mix and then "come back", it's OK if white men do it though since we're better than white women (well other people in general, no hate just saying what everybody else knows to be true).
Also if a white man gets to have a black bitch on the side he'll be much better and happier a man than if he just have a white wife.
White men can't get pregnant either so yeah there's really nothing strange with this is you ask me. Most white people want to have white kids so white women better watch out for forbidden fruit if they want white kids, once you go black, we don't want you back, remember.
I've a white wife, I love her of all my heart but whenever I'm away on say a business trip I fuck other women, and it's always asian, blacks or latina women.
I just like variation in my life and I deserve it since, like I just said, I'm a white male.
No hate just stating my opinion on the matter.

(I trust that "wife" of his gets tested regularly in that God knows only what he brings home to his little woman after one of those "business trips". Yep, I bet the mope knows all about "spice".)
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87913 Dec 13, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
I like how some guys such as yourself come beating their chests over how they're "not attracted to coal burners". Its HILARIOUS, because you and I know it's utter bullshyt. When nobody's looking, you'd waste no time sexing the exact woman you claim you're not attracted to. I know it, you know, so why pretend? I've known white guys all my life to do this. They say on thing about what they're not attracted to, and the next thing you know they're married to the girl.
It's funny.
Another thing you must consider is that it's an established fact that virtually all BM are on the DL. So LeRoy has an evening of unprotected anal intrusion with Tyrone, and then immediately goes home and has unprotected sex with blondegirl. I'm not saying its her FAULT, but it is the reality of the Coal Burning lifestyle.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#87914 Dec 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>Another thing you must consider is that it's an established fact that virtually all BM are on the DL. So LeRoy has an evening of unprotected anal intrusion with Tyrone, and then immediately goes home and has unprotected sex with blondegirl. I'm not saying its her FAULT, but it is the reality of the Coal Burning lifestyle.
Dude, where do you get this 'established fact'? Please cite a credible source.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87915 Dec 13, 2012
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, where do you get this 'established fact'? Please cite a credible source.
This sin't really a source, but I liked the picture...
http://rollingout.com/culture/black-men-on-th...
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#87916 Dec 13, 2012
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

Since: Feb 07

San Francisco, CA

#87918 Dec 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
First off Dude, I'm married. I'm out of the market, so "sexing the exact woman you claim you're not attracted to" is a non-starter.
But more to the point, BM have the highest rate of venereal disease on the planet. Why risk catching something from a Burner?
http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/docs/AAs-...
Well if you're married how come you didn't say that right from the start? OF COURSE you wouldn't sex the woman in question. You wouldn't sex ANY woman in question, because you're married. How come you didn't say THAT? It's because your original intent is to mislead. There! I said it for you. Typical lying assed, married white man.

Are you a preacher by chance?

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#87919 Dec 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing you must consider is that it's an established fact that virtually all BM are on the DL. So LeRoy has an evening of unprotected anal intrusion with Tyrone, and then immediately goes home and has unprotected sex with blondegirl. I'm not saying its her FAULT, but it is the reality of the Coal Burning lifestyle.
You sound like someone living on a farm far away from reality.

I live in San Francisco and most, if not all the gay guys are white. The single women complain too -- that they're all gay. In fact, there are many "straight" white men just like you who receive oral sex from gay men in the Castro. They actually wrote up a news article on this not long ago. Apparently, the gay men grew resentful, because they realized the "straight" guys were not into having relationships with them.

Now what's this drivel about virtually all black men being on the down low? It sounds like the term "down low" only applies to black men in your view, LOL.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#87921 Dec 13, 2012
twosies wrote:
There is nothing worse than inter racial couples. It always ends in disaster and people do it just to attempt to be different. All the mixed couples I see have this insecure look like they know something is wrong but not willing to admit they messd up. Some people it takes longer to figure out it never going to work. Its like a pocipine dating a walrus. Nature provides us with soo many examples of why not to cross breed. People are no different. Most people will say no i dont agree you can date anyone from any race. You know deep down inside that it not good.
A lot of relationships end in disaster and don't work.
A lot of couples look insecure as if something is wrong and are not willing where they messed up.

Sheeessshhh!!
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87923 Dec 13, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you a preacher by chance?
Why no, actually. I run an orphanage for the abandoned children of Coal Burners. It's quite a business. In 12 years I've never had a BM seek out or inquire about his child.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#87924 Dec 13, 2012
wild bee wrote:
harrisson
Oskar wrote:
I don't know what black men find to be so attractive with this particular kind of white women - say omega women - because they are at the very bottom of the white social ladder, to say the least...
These ladies may not lead lives of wealth and prestige, but they are still American citizens - and entitled to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. If happiness means riding a BBC like a rodeo champ.... hey, let them do their thing.
It's all good!
:o)
^ exactly agree with harrison and oskar but its when white skum like blondie try to broadcast their prefereces for the whole world when no1 gives a rats
ass about their pale pasty behinds lol
and yes i have seen fit in shape muscular chisled young look black men with the most hidieos omega huge women ever ( the funny thing is that they do not mind at all if people laugh at them for being with fat women )
white women are skum bloodline of beastialty with animals horses, dogs, etc
they actually believe every1 wants them just because a lot of men holler at them LMFAO black men holler at hippos if the hippo was willing but hippos are smarter loll
they actually think that just because men check them out that they actually are going to really sought out for them and fulfill them threw every lasting love LMFAOOOO
we white men lust after asians, hispanics, phillipinos, ETC!
and then after all the mist of exotic sex we find a white skum to settle with lol
shizzz thandie newton and zoe sadlana are black and they are hotter then
any white girl that ever existed and its sad cuz white girls with green eyes are ( rare w/e bullshi* that means ) but we still pik the black girls over the rare green eyed girls lmfaooooooooo
tallk about every guy wanting you blondie no1 would ever pik u over
caramel cuties trust me
and remember this blondie what ever guy u think you can get only wants to stick it in your azz n never call you again but iam pretty sure ur use to that you meat hole
lol
The fact of the matter is that most black men will happily go for a plump, happy, white woman over a 12 year-old prepubescent school boy any day. We don't obsess over EVERY pound a woman gains. That's DUMB, especially when the man doesn't look like Slim Jim himself.

Kip

“Brian's alter ego”

Level 7

San Francisco, CA

#87925 Dec 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why no, actually. I run an orphanage for the abandoned children of Coal Burners. It's quite a business. In 12 years I've never had a BM seek out or inquire about his child.
In 40+ years I've always known WM to seek out children, LOL.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#87926 Dec 13, 2012
STILL THE SAME

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87927 Dec 13, 2012
Kip wrote:
<quoted text>
In 40+ years I've always known WM to seek out children, LOL.
Some one has to take care of these poor, lost souls abandoned by their parents. Considering over 70% of all BM abandon their kids, I serve a needed purpose.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#87928 Dec 13, 2012
twosies wrote:
There is nothing worse than inter racial couples. It always ends in disaster and people do it just to attempt to be different. All the mixed couples I see have this insecure look like they know something is wrong but not willing to admit they messd up. Some people it takes longer to figure out it never going to work. Its like a pocipine dating a walrus. Nature provides us with soo many examples of why not to cross breed. People are no different. Most people will say no i dont agree you can date anyone from any race. You know deep down inside that it not good.
Oh yes there is something much worse than IR couples. And that is know-it-all people who think that "their way" of thinking is the "right way" and therefore should be the only way.
Thats fcked up
Realbrotha45

United States

#87929 Dec 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Some one has to take care of these poor, lost souls abandoned by their parents. Considering over 70% of all BM abandon their kids, I serve a needed purpose.
are you a bitter un educated black woman?or a rancid stupid racist white boy? Hell you can't be both of the two!

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#87930 Dec 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are responsible for children whose parents you think are the scum of the earth?
What a horrific place that must be.
I hope you're lying.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87931 Dec 13, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I mean, are YOU going to be the one to provide these kids with the grits, collard greens, fried chicken, and grape soda that they so desperately need to thrive? I'd say I'm a humanitarian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 16 min TrueTruth 157
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 46 min Annie Oakly 1,067
A threesome with Ms Mack and Lori 47 min Ttt 6
If Jizzrealite Supremacist took a DNA test woul... 1 hr Ttt 19
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr OBAMA Muslim 1,760,708
Some good advice. Never debate or argue with a ... 1 hr Ttt 6
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 1 hr LawrenceWolf 178
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 3 hr BoogieDownBronx 79
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 4 hr Marcus Washington 54
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 6 hr TrueTruth 76
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 8 hr Ikno 96