Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

MrAnderson9 wrote:
and this is a big one.. I have surpassed you in levels of thought and intellect giving me the ability to understand certain things that your under developed mind can't grasp.
Ok, we can leave it there.
Associating with you and offering you friendship has been a horrible and damaging experience for me.
i think the damage goes beyond topix and will be felt in my life when I try to make real relationships with people in future.
you have broken my trust in people and I think it will take time for me to get back to the trusting person I was before we crossed paths.

“weapon of mass disruption”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"bytch please" WW are a dime a dozen on blk men in mixed clubs, colleges...
even go to Detroit the carribean and Africa to pay for sex with blk men...
theyre even known for sexing their dogs....
youre still a loser...their white skin cant up your bottom of the male totem pole status.
WOOP WOOP you're wrong Slick.
losers are lifeless little nuthuggin' bitches like you that sit back and worry about other people's on what they do and who they date.

sounds to me like you don't have anything going on in that pathetic little life of yours 'eh?
is that why your sorry ass always keeping your honker up all up in someone elses?

truly pathetic.....smh!

“AKA StoneDlove”

Since: May 12

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

KC the Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>WOOP WOOP you're wrong Slick.
losers are lifeless little nuthuggin' bitches like you that sit back and worry about other people's on what they do and who they date.
sounds to me like you don't have anything going on in that pathetic little life of yours 'eh?
is that why your sorry ass always keeping your honker up all up in someone elses?
truly pathetic.....smh!
Why is it the black woman you're belittling? there are 2 women in that argument?
If you are biased against BW, why come to this forum?

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does make sense because blacks are a minority.
for 6% of white women to be marrying or living with BM, that means there needs to be 24% of black men dating, marrying and breeding outside their race.
In the Uk it's 6% of white women and 40% of black men!
The population is not even, one is a much smaller minority and the minority community will be impacted heavily, while the majority community can obsorb the loss of relationships and babies.
Explain the relevance of the color game?

Maybe if you explain the relevance of the color game you are playing, maybe then what you are saying will make sense. Are you implying that the purpose of life is to see which color can exist the most in the highest numbers??

Well look.. Black women abort more black children than the number of black men in Ir x about a thousand.

If you believe in a colors game and who can achieve the highest amount of numbers than why pick something so meaningless as ir when you have heavy hitters like abortions to take up problems with?

Level 2

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Matthew_1 wrote:
Why does blondeskank continue to embarrass herself?
should you be asking yourself that Batty-Matty?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it the black woman you're belittling? there are 2 women in that argument?
If you are biased against BW, why come to this forum?
Hmm...well this particular thread is about BM and WW...and you constantly belittle BM and are biased against them..so...." why come to this forum?"

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The average income for a white (anglo) man is higher than the average income for a black man and less than the average income for an asian man.
So average does mean different things to differnt races of men.
How is average calculated???

10 white guys ..

1 has 1000 bucks the other 9 have 10 bucks each... for a total of $1090 bucks...

1090/10 = 109 so the average white guy now has $109 bucks.. you've multiplied the actual earnings of each of those 9 white guys that only had 10 bucks over the 100% mark..

100% of what they are actually worth is 10 bucks... you have them at $109 bucks... that's over 900% of there actual worth.

Look at the gap between the rich in the poor in America.. It really is as steep as the example I gave you.. Possibly even steeper..

The heirs to Wal-Mart.. 6 people inherited a fortune that is the equivalent to the amount of money the bottom 42% of the entire population in America has.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Level 2

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Walter. Trying to get through to a person like that is like talking to a brick walli. He's made comments over the years w/respect to collecting/perving different posters avatars to use, shall we say, so his response is not unexpected and in consideration of his other comments made over the years. The thing too is that that scenario has played out repeatedly so maybe he might like to ask those victims for an apology as well. As they say, never say that you've seen it all in that there will be innovators.
^^Jesus Christ what a little whinny baby......smh!

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, we can leave it there.
Associating with you and offering you friendship has been a horrible and damaging experience for me.
i think the damage goes beyond topix and will be felt in my life when I try to make real relationships with people in future.
you have broken my trust in people and I think it will take time for me to get back to the trusting person I was before we crossed paths.
The feeling is mutual.

“Pretty White Woman, NOT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

KC the Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>^^Jesus Christ what a little whinny baby......smh!
Hiya...KC!!!!!

Long time, no see....how have you been, my friend?!:)

Do take CARE!!!!!

“Pretty White Woman, NOT”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The feeling is mutual.
Hi,

Anderson...Godspeed! And Happy Holidays to you and YOURS!
Coogigirl96

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

I know I young but why does anyone care
Who someone likes. I LOVE black men and get called on it from black girls at school and in my neighborhood even some who are sposed to be friends. I can't ever imagine me bein with a white dude. Who da hell cares who I'm with?

Level 2

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
But but... that be "rayciss". Jokes about a Black man raping a White woman is high humor to the same people, who lack critical reasoning skills, will cry at the top of their lungs, that providing STATS is "rayciss".
well i am glad that you have finally shown what your sick azz is really about.
ANOTHER RACIST AZZHOLE!!!!!!

BTW Putz, stop using that thing about "you were raped by a BM" bullshyt because i don't think no one here really gives a shyt about it!
seriously.

AND....if you hate blacks so dayum much, then why are on a AA forum every freakin day posting to them?

anyway,you sure as hell spend a lot of time chatting with people you hate than with some Ohio cop whom you supposely be so happily married to.
lol
silly azz little racist white girl.......LMAO@U!!!!

Level 2

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes no critical reasoning skills to observe that black men are on your mind day and night - and that you neglect your "Aryan" soulmates on Stormfront in favor of extensive dialogue with African-Americans right here on Topix-AA.
Don't be surprised, therefore, when you or your online racist confederates become the butt of lurid jokes. Y'all leave yourself wide open to it. LOL!
The obvious solution is elegant yet simple, my dear: L-E-A-V-E.
amen.

Level 2

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> damn Aisling; you're seriously the most pizzed off person I've ever encountered. You are the most miserable, unhappy person in this whole forum. And since we all seem to make you even more pizzy, angry, and unhappy- why the fck do you keep coming around???
you'd be a rich woman if someone were to give ya a logical answer to that million dollar question Blondie.
aisling-

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KC the Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>well i am glad that you have finally shown what your sick azz is really about.
BTW Putz, stop using that thing about "you were raped by a BM" bullshyt because i don't think no one here really gives a shyt about it!
seriously.
AND....if you hate blacks so dayum much, then why are on a AA forum every freakin day posting to them?
anyway,you sure as hell spend a lot of time chatting with people you hate than with some Ohio cop whom you supposely be so happily married to.
lol
Get your facts straight, douche.

Good to see how good your word is.

Btw... weren't you one of those posters who were joking about skullfcking an infant. You best hope that I never lay eyes on that filth, dirt ball.

Have a nice day.
aisling-

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

PS... and we know how racist you are. Don't think that you're fooling anyone for a second.

“You have witnessed an ”

Level 8

Alpha Male

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

KC the Juggernaut wrote:
<quoted text>well i am glad that you have finally shown what your sick azz is really about.
seriously.
lol
Lol! Aisling claims she was r@ped by a black man? hahaha..

Level 2

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well maybe if she was nicer, she wouldn't be so lonely. It appears that she deliberatly makes it so that she is just as lonely in here as she is in real life; she is friendly with no one.
lol this is a woman who demands respect from men but has gotten herself involved in an online relationship with a known racist on this forum (Oh Really.
smh!
someone who has repeatedly disrespected women and have shown no class at all about himself.
can you say butt-hurt HYPOCRITE?????

mean,talk about desperate....lol!

even that sorry mfker TWC can tell you that she is very insecure and mentally unstable.

poor 'ol Aisling is just another one those lifeless "little ginger moron" type of women who can't get it on with a man and can't stand to see other women openly expressing their happiness with their men......smh!
aisling-

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Might I add, take a wild guess what Cops think of dirt balls who make lewd comments about skull fcking another LEO's infant daughter.

CYA!, XiXXer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 76,341 - 76,360 of111,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

528 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 1,032,972
I hate black men because 6 min Imgreat 11
Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 8 min dedbebbies 4,673
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 20 min APV 67,699
Hollywood's war on BLACK WOMEN 22 min Imgreat 13
A message for the haters 23 min APV 84
Always watch and follow NATURE (Feb '13) 26 min God 81
Latino Male Says AA Men Only Wimps in the World... 50 min dev143 1,430
Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are BLACK (Apr '13) 2 hr GodBody 2,282
Are you accused of "Selling Out"? 3 hr black man1 162
•••
•••
•••
•••