and then you die

#87585 Dec 8, 2012
wild bee wrote:
of course blondie you can take a lot sh**
from people your with a BLACK MAN LOL
tell me does he look like spike lee or wesley snipes
or hes a omar epps
better yet is he a 2pac lmfao
He doesn't look like any weasely little johnny depp-looking skinnyazz boy, I'll guarantee you that.

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#87587 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Foolish? No, I think you have considerable more strength than I do to ignore the bullshyt.
I can take only so much, and then I fight back. And in reality, it takes an awful lot to make me mad; its actually very rare. I've been told that if I get any more laid back, I might just slip into a coma, lol. But on the rare occasion that I do get pizzed of, I give new meaning to the phrase "she flew into a rage". But its over and done with as quick as it started, and life goes on.
In here though... It doesn't take nearly as much to set me off.
Usually end up saying something that - even if it was deserved -makes me feel like a shytty person for saying it later.
But I gotta admit, it feels pretty damn good at the time.
Bonsoir Blonde *Mulls* If you feel guilty why do you do it? Is it not easier to treat people with kindness and compassion even those who despise you? Strength comes not from unbridled tongues nor anger but compassion,mercy and tolerance. Does this make sense cher? I am not trying to change who you are nor would I wish to, for that is not my place to do so. I would just like you to ponder my words and consider your actions toward other people that is all.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#87588 Dec 8, 2012
wild bee wrote:
belive me you wont be laughing when you get hiv
then you will turn intot he natural skum racist you naturally are
and you will begin to hate black men once they plant that seed of hiv
that no penocillin can take away
i am not wrong on the fetish thing
they have monkey testoertone
they have monkey scent when they sweet
there iq's are low which attracts women to them because
low iq's make woman want to mother someone ( thats a scientific fact)
the list goes on
they have weak immune systems thats why they catch stds and hiv quick
they physically evolved which is why women find them physically attractive
u are jsut another jew media brainwashed blonde and once ur in ur 50s
you are going to be so dawm lonly only friend ull ahve is hiv
well as much as you'd like to think that you know everything about everything, you're wrong.

about everydamnthing you've said.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87592 Dec 8, 2012
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde *Mulls* If you feel guilty why do you do it? Is it not easier to treat people with kindness and compassion even those who despise you? Strength comes not from unbridled tongues nor anger but compassion,mercy and tolerance. Does this make sense cher? I am not trying to change who you are nor would I wish to, for that is not my place to do so. I would just like you to ponder my words and consider your actions toward other people that is all.
It makes sense, yes. Is it easier? No. I treat others as they treat me. I should treat others as I would like to be treated, and I try to do that; but I'm the first to admit, I'm no saint, and I've never claimed to be.
Of course, in my real life, I have never been treated like I am in here. In all probability, if they did then I would simply walk away or just ignore them completely as though they didn't exist. Its their problem, not mine.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87594 Dec 8, 2012
wild bee wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6bdxb8aRynsXX
^ when i look this naturally
women go crazy over me
trust iam not gay ^ but that
is the best looking man i have ever seen
there was this one guy from africa who was at community
serice with me this african dude could have got any girl
he wanted
^ but when i joined the community s that african dude
hated my guts he was so jealous in envy looking at me
this african dude was getting all the girls and i mean every 1 of em
but once i started working there all the girls gravitated towards me
that african dude could not stand it
thats when i learned that these dudes are fetishes cuz he was so black
you couldnt even see his face his body was remarkable but with all that
going for him all the girls still gravitaed towards me
sorry hun ur a fetish whor** who wishes she can have
johnny depps as boyfriends
sorry "hon", but while your fake pirate looking azz is up waiting for some "friends with benefits" russian girl to relieve your lonely boredom...I'll still be in a secure happy relationship, loving my man.

So who's the winner? What? Thats right, uh huh.
Not you.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87595 Dec 8, 2012
wild bee wrote:
when you speak to me blondie
there should be a captain in there somewhere
Are the rest of the white boys going to be as good as you are at shunning me?

See how you are? Say one thing, then turn around and do the complete opposite.

For someone who thinks I'm so shytty, you must like shyt- because you been yapping all night long

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87596 Dec 8, 2012
wild bee wrote:
when you speak to me blondie
there should be a captain in there somewhere

oh really.

now why does that sound familiar?

anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller???

Level 4

Location hidden

#87597 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> It makes sense, yes. Is it easier? No. I treat others as they treat me. I should treat others as I would like to be treated, and I try to do that; but I'm the first to admit, I'm no saint, and I've never claimed to be.
Of course, in my real life, I have never been treated like I am in here. In all probability, if they did then I would simply walk away or just ignore them completely as though they didn't exist. Its their problem, not mine.
Bonsoir Blonde, if I may ask why do you believe you are treated the way you are in here? It takes a strong person to admit their weaknesses in life and it takes a stronger person to attempt to correct those we have. I see you for the person you are, and I do not need to tell you what I think of you because you know the answer already even if others do not. If you ever left we will miss you deeply because we care about you and although you may not know it now or perhaps you do, the words of hate spoken by others hurt you deeply. Believe me when I say this because as an art restorer and a painter I deal with human beings on a daily basis. I pray that I have said nothing to offend you and if I have please forgive me. I have sen you change and grow as a person since I have known you and I am proud of you cher.

Level 4

Location hidden

#87598 Dec 8, 2012
*Seen*

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#87599 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh really.
now why does that sound familiar?
anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller???
Come on baby doll :) This is obviously a very angry,(very) young man...Don't fight with him. Show him a bit of motherly love.(well at least as much is possible over cyber space).

There is no other way to reach such souls.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87601 Dec 8, 2012
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde, if I may ask why do you believe you are treated the way you are in here? It takes a strong person to admit their weaknesses in life and it takes a stronger person to attempt to correct those we have. I see you for the person you are, and I do not need to tell you what I think of you because you know the answer already even if others do not. If you ever left we will miss you deeply because we care about you and although you may not know it now or perhaps you do, the words of hate spoken by others hurt you deeply. Believe me when I say this because as an art restorer and a painter I deal with human beings on a daily basis. I pray that I have said nothing to offend you and if I have please forgive me. I have sen you change and grow as a person since I have known you and I am proud of you cher.

Why? I don't know.
Do the words hurt? Yes, sometimes they do.
You know the saying;
Sticks and stones will break your bones.
...but words will break your heart.

I'll get over it.

and so will the rest of the people in here.

we keep coming back. that in itself is kinda sick

Sora

El Cajon, CA

#87602 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well as much as you'd like to think that you know everything about everything, you're wrong.
about everydamnthing you've said.
Bonsoir Blonde, first and foremost allow me to say that as you know love is blind as the saying goes and nothing could be more true than this. I am pleased to know that you have a man in your life who loves you as much as you love him. We may not be saints Blonde but we have the ability to change our circumstances through the way we respond to them, do you see what I am trying to say to you mon amie?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87603 Dec 8, 2012
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on baby doll :) This is obviously a very angry,(very) young man...Don't fight with him. Show him a bit of motherly love.(well at least as much is possible over cyber space).

show him love? You can't be serious.
sorry Dev; I'm all out of love.

and i'm just playing with him anyhow; he keeps coming back, so its obvious he likes it- he's just playing the game too.

Sora

El Cajon, CA

#87604 Dec 8, 2012
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, there is no greater force for change than love, what do you think?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87606 Dec 8, 2012
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't want to "reach" him.
I'd kinda like to beat his azz at the moment.

of course, that might reach him.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87609 Dec 8, 2012
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir mon ami, there is no greater force for change than love, what do you think?

I absolutely agree.

but I only have so much to give.

lol, and apparently tonight I'm all out.

and you know what? It doesn't make one bit of difference whether I'm loving and sweet or a total fcking bytch to these azzholes. The response I get remains the same, so fck them.

Level 4

Location hidden

#87610 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I don't know.
Do the words hurt? Yes, sometimes they do.
You know the saying;
Sticks and stones will break your bones.
...but words will break your heart.
I'll get over it.
and so will the rest of the people in here.
we keep coming back. that in itself is kinda sick
Bonsoir Blonde, yes I am familiar with the saying. Yes, we do come back but you and I are speaking. How do you feel when you speak to me and Sora? I will never hurt you because you are my friend; and neither will he.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#87611 Dec 8, 2012
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
d'accord
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#87615 Dec 8, 2012
LE Murderer wrote:
<quoted text>
a lie
(real rape victims don’t get on a forum begging for sympathy)
You get no love here! You’re a nasty distasteful racist and you always will be. You were never raped liar.
Again, I only brought it up a long time back when some POS stated to me that a group of Arabs would rape me and my response was tht I was the last person to say that to.

I don't want anyone's sympathy. Learn the difference between asking for sympathy and simply not remaining silent. It's POS like you who seek to silence a person by attempting to belittle a person by making them feel that should they refuse to remain silent, then they are asking for sympathy or that they are lying. I don't give a flying fig whether you believe me or not. If you think that I do, you seriously need to check yourself.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87616 Dec 8, 2012
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Blonde, yes I am familiar with the saying. Yes, we do come back but you and I are speaking. How do you feel when you speak to me and Sora? I will never hurt you because you are my friend; and neither will he.
There are several people in here that I consider friends; trustworthy- you and Sora being two of those people; and I like talking with them (you). There are others in here that I continue to talk with, because I like fighting with them in a strange sort of friendly/hateful way. There is no one in here that I truly despise; although I despise what they say- but I will continue to talk/fight with them - I guess I think they don't really mean what they are saying; how could they possibly feel that way? So it has become more or less like a game to me.
Why do you two keep coming back here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,042
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 2 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 3 min Moses 375
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 5 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 8 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Moses 50,820
coonye west hospitalized for being a wack job 47 min We Kangz 68
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web