Are white women attracted to black men?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#87499 Dec 8, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre not a quality man so dont worry about blk women.
What's your definition of a Quality man?
Carol

United States

#87500 Dec 8, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I put a heart on your post, because I do believe that when things were simpler and before you completely lost your mind and killed your husband that you may have been a black woman that could have been put up with.
Now you suffer from mental r3tardation though. It's not a laughing matter, and you will spend the rest of your life alone because of it.
It's been my choice to remain single since my husband passed....

as Ive had several white and blk men intetested....

as far as mental retardation ....btw you and blonde oldhag girl aka Scot...

I dont know who has the most aliases...

which is pathetic on so many levels.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#87501 Dec 8, 2012
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Aisling...I was not aware of the circumstances cher...*Blinks back tears* I am so sorry that you had to go through this and was taken advantage of in such a vile manner. Rape is a crime that strips women of their dignity and self worth, Sora's sister was not able to recover from the trauma, she saw no other way. She saw herself as a burden to him.
Thank you, Seraphine. Again, you're very kind.

I fully agree.

It does indeed sound like like his sister couldn't recover from the trauma and some can't. Even though it ended tragically, the monster that did that to her, he couldn't strip her of her humanity and the beauty that others saw within her.

May her soul rest in peace.

May you and Sora have a most pleasant day, Seraphine, my friend.
Carol

United States

#87502 Dec 8, 2012
I
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> so, you're saying YOU'RE AS GOOD AS IT GETS when it comes to what a "quality" bw is?
oh my lord
...said the looney, neurotic, criminal white woman...

who trolls under many aliases.
Agent jerry

Europe

#87503 Dec 8, 2012
Hi guys i want some one to chat with me on phone +2347067386110
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#87504 Dec 8, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree too many cops arent trustworthy...
but GOD is.
Cops aren't trustworthy and neither is YOUR God....
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#87505 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> the question you gotta ask yourself is...do you feel lucky today, punk?
....don't u start mam!.........

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#87506 Dec 8, 2012
Carol wrote:
I<quoted text>
...said the looney, neurotic, criminal white woman...
who trolls under many aliases.
so that would be a no?
Carol

United States

#87507 Dec 8, 2012
BlackAngel 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
God is always trustworthy but you cops are another story.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87508 Dec 8, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics can be manipulated.
BM,@3% of the population, commit 50% of all violent crime. Those numbers are to big to candy coat any other way.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87509 Dec 8, 2012
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that in your post immediately preceding this one that you posted a link to an article on some racist website
"Realist" is not the same as "Racist".
Stop drinking the Kool Aid.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87510 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> that is your evidence??? LMSWAO! You just lost all credibility.
The only thing that increases a womans chance of being abused is if she is with a MAN. And man.
You didn't refute anything the link cited, just mocked the source. This certainly does not add to YOUR credibility.
Carol

United States

#87511 Dec 8, 2012
BlackAngel 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
My God is greater than all you corrupt monsters....

and I already know some cops are helping you feds...since 2007....

I dont trust them neither.
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#87512 Dec 8, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
God is always trustworthy.
Really now. Well, there was a lady with breast cancer, and she prayed day and night for God to heal her, and guess what happened? God didn't answer her prayers, and she passed away. Yep, that's what exactly happens when you put your trust in God, smh...
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87513 Dec 8, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Those things are bad acts done by people.- not people who did bad things because of some little horned man with wings holding a pitchfork.
People are good. They do things that are bad. The knowledge of what one should or shouldn't do comes from one simple thing- treat others as you'd like to be treated. If your action is going to cause harm to someone else, then I'd consider that a bad action- so don't do it.
Why do you keep introducing the Devil into this? I've never once mentioned a devil in any of my posts. Are you confusing me with someone else?
BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#87514 Dec 8, 2012
Excuse me, I meant to say that's exactly what happens when you put your trust in God

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#87515 Dec 8, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
My late husband, father, son and all the blk men I grew up with ...
considered/s me to be a quality blk woman.
They were just telling you that because they loved you. The truth would have crushed you. This is how families stay together through love and lies. They couldn't tell you that you were schizophrenic, now could they?
Carol

United States

#87516 Dec 8, 2012
BlackAngel 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Really now. Well, there was a lady with breast cancer, and she prayed day and night for God to heal her, and guess what happened? God didn't answer her prayers, and she passed away. Yep, that's what exactly happens when you put your trust in God, smh...
You cant shake my faith in God.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#87517 Dec 8, 2012
Seraphine wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonsoir Aisling, what does Christmas and December mean to you? I apologize if we had not had the chance to speak more.
No appoligies, Seraphine.

Christmas? Traditions. Building new ones and remembering old ones. I guess when I think of Christmas, I think of that childlike wonder that some never outgrow.

December? I'm just happy when it's passes in that my Mother was very sick, in her lasts days of her fight w/cancer and having succumbed shortly before Christmas. Each December brings to mind the parting of my soul mate, who shall own my heart for forever and a day, and I in that due to circumstances, it was never meant to be due to circumstances beyond our control. Or as one might say, fate.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#87518 Dec 8, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>"Realist" is not the same as "Racist".
Stop drinking the Kool Aid.
Pfft. Yet you have no response to my posting of the actual information from the source you attempted to cite in support of your position.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,579,928
hunt them down! 3 min The Laughing Axe 46
Tiny Whiteys L O S T , Got Defeated :( 5 min Bye Bye White Power 3
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 6 min Harrisson 48
News Black People in Racist Work Environments: Sello... 10 min Oliver Canterberr... 1
Ghetto Gaggers Actress TELLS ALL! 10 min The Wondrous Axe 7
Today's dead mudshark. 10 august 2017 19 min Harrisson 43
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 20 min zepol 32
I have token white friends. 2 hr KIP 68
More from around the web