“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#87306 Dec 7, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't need to have alot of money. But they are less likely to assault you, abandon their kids, or end up in jail. All these are very attractive qualities.
less likely than what? Than if they had more or less money?
Carol

United States

#87308 Dec 7, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, your comments are as irrelevant and shallow as Shalimaar's. But I won't tell you (as I told Shalimaar) that you ought to do some homework. Unfortunately, you suffer from dementia as well as obtuseness.
I can only suggest that you seek psychological counseling before authorities take it upon themselves to put you away and impose treatment without your consent.
You're a sneaky, dangerous person.

“Liberals hate America ”

Level 6

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#87309 Dec 7, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>there's that evil word again, lol. When you say "evil", to me that word is connected to and comes from the devil- a devil which i don't believe exists. Tell me what you mean by evil.
The Devil's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world he didn't exist. Examples of evil: murder, arson, rape, adultery, child molestation, gossip, and manipulation/dishonesty. These are just a few examples. Would you like more?

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#87310 Dec 7, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Most wm [are not] desired for anything other than the money they don't really have.
Wow. I hope my wife doesn't just desire me for the money I don't really have.:/ She tells me she loves me all the time and why she does, and not once has she brought up money. I still remember our wedding day and the vows we spoke. We both said "for richer or poorer." I certainly meant it, and I'm sure she did too.

Of course, as you know, she's white just like me. I guess maybe you were just talking about white men and non-white women? If so, I wouldn't know about that because I have never chased non-white women or went out of my want to try to impress them. Nor have I known any white guy to do that either.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#87311 Dec 7, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to realize is that the majority of white men don't really have a lot of money.. maybe in the dreamscape where white guys like ignorant non black women to live.. but not in reality...
.. and another part of reality is that Most wm don't have asian women nor or they desired for anything other than the money they don't really have.
That's why they fight so hard to make naive inexperienced non white women like yourself believe that every white man.. is Bill Gates.
You just don't know enough people and haven't experienced much of life.
I think the average white man has more going for him in life and better opportunities open to him than the average black man.
Also white men date outside their race more than white women do.
IR between BM and WW does not negatively impact white men or their chances of finding love in a same race relationship... but these relationships do impact BW negatively and bring down the birth rate of black people.

“I can see better with”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

my eyes closed

#87312 Dec 7, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a sneaky, dangerous person.
Savant doesn't seem like a sneaky person at all Carol

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#87313 Dec 7, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't need to have alot of money. But they are less likely to assault you, abandon their kids, or end up in jail. All these are very attractive qualities.
these are not qualities that were listed by the poster I responded to, and these are not qualities that are specific to any man, let alone an entire race.. and probability is the after the fact... the after it happens... meaning that regardless of who a woman is with her chances are just as likely and not likely to play out any particular script.. it's only after it happens and is determined that probability matters when it comes to human behavioral aspects and things that aren't solid as defined by nature... ie probability of tossing a rock in the air and it hitting the ground.. vs the probability of "guy X" being abusive.

Location hidden

#87314 Dec 7, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> less likely than what? Than if they had more or less money?
Less likely than BM.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#87315 Dec 7, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I hope my wife doesn't just desire me for the money I don't really have.:/ She tells me she loves me all the time and why she does, and not once has she brought up money. I still remember our wedding day and the vows we spoke. We both said "for richer or poorer." I certainly meant it, and I'm sure she did too.
Of course, as you know, she's white just like me. I guess maybe you were just talking about white men and non-white women? If so, I wouldn't know about that because I have never chased non-white women or went out of my want to try to impress them. Nor have I known any white guy to do that either.
To an extent yes, some of that was in regards to desirability of wm by non white women.. That's why I pointed out the "dreamscape" that some non white women live in regards to white men...

White women have a more firm grasp on the reality of their men ... so true love within your race would be optimal and the most probable love for love and love only situation..

I think that everybody would probably be more comfortable at the very deepest root of their own psyche with someone from their own race. I don't think people want to be thought of as nothing more than a "fetish"... but ... lots of people don't operate in deep levels of thought.. so this doesn't really bother most..

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#87316 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Less likely than BM.
I don't agree

Location hidden

#87317 Dec 7, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
To an extent yes, some of that was in regards to desirability of wm by non white women.. That's why I pointed out the "dreamscape" that some non white women live in regards to white men...
White women have a more firm grasp on the reality of their men ... so true love within your race would be optimal and the most probable love for love and love only situation..
I think that everybody would probably be more comfortable at the very deepest root of their own psyche with someone from their own race. I don't think people want to be thought of as nothing more than a "fetish"... but ... lots of people don't operate in deep levels of thought.. so this doesn't really bother most..
You said you have had better sexual experiences with WW than black ones.
You also posted on the forum that you prefer white women's hygiene over black women's.
Your life partner was born to and raised by a white woman.. so it's clear that you are a hypocrite.
On a deep level your own personal kinship is with white women and not the women of your own race. So you disprove your own theory.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#87318 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the average white man has more going for him in life and better opportunities open to him than the average black man.
IR between BM and WW does not negatively impact white men or their chances of finding love in a same race relationship... but these relationships do impact BW negatively and bring down the birth rate of black people.
The average man is the average man, he doesn't have a color. He has two legs, two arms, a brain, two eyes.. etc.

That is the average man. Nothing outside of that is guarantee to you in regards to any man.

And if Ir impacts one race, then impacts the other it can't negatively impact 1 and not the other. that doesn't make any sense.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#87319 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop pushing your self hating propaganda!

Thank you, come again.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#87320 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you have had better sexual experiences with WW than black ones.
You also posted on the forum that you prefer white women's hygiene over black women's.
Your life partner was born to and raised by a white woman.. so it's clear that you are a hypocrite.
On a deep level your own personal kinship is with white women and not the women of your own race. So you disprove your own theory.
You don't understand me or my theory, therefore you can't critique either.

If you actually understood me, then there would be a lot of different things about us.. and if you understood my theories, there would be a lot of different things about you.

My and you live on two different levels of understanding.. everything you understand.. every principle you can grasp, I understand and can grasp those principles as well.... but... and this is a big one.. I have surpassed you in levels of thought and intellect giving me the ability to understand certain things that your under developed mind can't grasp.
Misotheistic BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#87321 Dec 7, 2012
Gaelach Pride wrote:
<quoted text>The Devil's greatest accomplishment was convincing the world he didn't exist. Examples of evil: murder, arson, rape, adultery, child molestation, gossip, and manipulation/dishonesty. These are just a few examples. Would you like more?
YOUR God (who should be destroyed) is FAR worse than the Devil...

Location hidden

#87322 Dec 7, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The average man is the average man, he doesn't have a color. He has two legs, two arms, a brain, two eyes.. etc.
That is the average man. Nothing outside of that is guarantee to you in regards to any man.
And if Ir impacts one race, then impacts the other it can't negatively impact 1 and not the other. that doesn't make any sense.
Yes it does make sense because blacks are a minority.
for 6% of white women to be marrying or living with BM, that means there needs to be 24% of black men dating, marrying and breeding outside their race.
In the Uk it's 6% of white women and 40% of black men!
The population is not even, one is a much smaller minority and the minority community will be impacted heavily, while the majority community can obsorb the loss of relationships and babies.

“weapon of mass disruption”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

i'm a juggernaut

#87323 Dec 7, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
These toms are desperate for whites to like them that they pretend not to know that...
Scot aka blondegirl aka POS aka too many racist alises to name....
post as a racist, insulting both blk men and women....
Desperate toms have zero support and are embarrassing.
hmmm, i don't get it.
how can you talk bad about white racists and call BM who date out "toms" while all along, you're exactly what you claim to despise?
a white racist azzhole that is.

such silly little white racist trolls......smh!

Location hidden

#87324 Dec 7, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The average income for a white (anglo) man is higher than the average income for a black man and less than the average income for an asian man.
So average does mean different things to differnt races of men.

Location hidden

#87325 Dec 7, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
and this is a big one.. I have surpassed you in levels of thought and intellect giving me the ability to understand certain things that your under developed mind can't grasp.
Ok, we can leave it there.
Associating with you and offering you friendship has been a horrible and damaging experience for me.
i think the damage goes beyond topix and will be felt in my life when I try to make real relationships with people in future.
you have broken my trust in people and I think it will take time for me to get back to the trusting person I was before we crossed paths.

“weapon of mass disruption”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

i'm a juggernaut

#87326 Dec 7, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"bytch please" WW are a dime a dozen on blk men in mixed clubs, colleges...
even go to Detroit the carribean and Africa to pay for sex with blk men...
theyre even known for sexing their dogs....
youre still a loser...their white skin cant up your bottom of the male totem pole status.
WOOP WOOP you're wrong Slick.
losers are lifeless little nuthuggin' bitches like you that sit back and worry about other people's on what they do and who they date.

sounds to me like you don't have anything going on in that pathetic little life of yours 'eh?
is that why your sorry ass always keeping your honker up all up in someone elses?

truly pathetic.....smh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About Blacks 3 min Rip Chen Picket 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,128,890
Hillary Clinton might be our next President! (Mar '14) 5 min Savant 236
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 6 min African AE 7,768
Nothing will make people stop hating BLACK MEN ... 9 min Savant 140
Rob Astorino's Rainbow Coalition: Gotham Dem's ... 12 min Rip Chen Picket 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min African AE 25,885
White people hate us, why again? 53 min Horizon 44
Video: 10 hrs of AA Men Harassing 1 Woman: Vide... 2 hr Alright 220
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 2 hr lol at crybabies 519

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE