extrasouls

Voorhees, NJ

#87237 Dec 6, 2012
they should be I mean the gay white men are..

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#87239 Dec 6, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, this also precludes you from castigating anyone for racism. If I choose enslave a black man in chains and submit him to a life of perpetual hereditary servitude,certainly this cannot be bad-- if NOTHING is.
what you choose to DO can certainly be bad; and then you better be prepared to pay the consequences.That simply has to do with taking personal responsibility for your actions. Whatever actions you take will come back on you threefold.
There is no excuses ie" "the devil made me do it"

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87240 Dec 6, 2012
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
GILLIGAN
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I
Gillagan??
LOL

United States

#87241 Dec 6, 2012
Why do black ppl talk with a lisp?? And pronounce the R like RRRRRRR

like pirate!! ROTF!!!

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#87243 Dec 6, 2012
Religion now?

....anyways

Nope, just the Ugly-daddy was a bad bad man-rejects
are the only ww that do bguys.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87244 Dec 6, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>what you choose to DO can certainly be bad; and then you better be prepared to pay the consequences.That simply has to do with taking personal responsibility for your actions. Whatever actions you take will come back on you threefold.
But that's not what you said. You said "nor do we believe that some things are good and other things are bad". If things are neither good nor bad, killing your puppy has the same moral relevance as buying a homeless man a meal-- none.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87245 Dec 6, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's not what you said. You said "nor do we believe that some things are good and other things are bad". If things are neither good nor bad, killing your puppy has the same moral relevance as buying a homeless man a meal-- none.
yeah, I didn't explain it very well at all. I responded to sONE about this too, tried to explain it better, did you read that post?
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87246 Dec 6, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> yeah, I didn't explain it very well at all. I responded to sONE about this too, tried to explain it better, did you read that post?
I didn't have to. Over twenty years ago my college philosophy professor explained how the ethical system you are describing does not stand up to logical scrutiny. At the time, I was the one who was trying to propose moral relativism.
" If no set of moral ideas
were truer or better than any other, there would be no sense in preferring civilized morality to savage morality, or Christian morality to Nazi morality. In fact, of course, we all do believe that some moralities are better than others. We do believe that some of the people who tried to change the moral ideas of their own age were what we would call Reformers or
Pioneers-people who understood morality better than their neighbors did.
Very well then. The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. But the standard that measures two things is something different from either.
You are, in fact, comparing them both with some Real Morality, admitting that there is such a thing as a real Right, independent of what people think, and that some people's ideas get nearer to that real Right than others. Or put it this way. If your moral ideas can be truer, and those of the Nazis less true, there must be something-some Real Morality-for them to
be true about. The reason why your idea of New York can be truer or less true than mine is that New York is a real place, existing quite apart from what either of us thinks. If when each of us said "New York" each meant merely "The town I am imagining in my own head," how could one of us have truer ideas than the other? There would be no question of truth or falsehood at all. In the same way, if the Rule of Decent Behaviour meant simply
"whatever each nation happens to approve," there would be no sense in saying that any one nation had ever been more correct in its approval than any other; no sense in saying that the world could ever grow morally better or morally worse."
http://lib.ru/LEWISCL/mere_engl.txt
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87247 Dec 6, 2012
TGA wrote:
Religion now?
....anyways
Nope, just the Ugly-daddy was a bad bad man-rejects
are the only ww that do bguys.
And this is why i kiss my daughters and tell them i love them every day....

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#87248 Dec 6, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why i kiss my daughters and tell them i love them every day....
Sweet....And Wise.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#87249 Dec 6, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> Punishment doesn't do anything except make the victim feel better somehow. It does nothing good for the man who did the deed. No, I don't think theres any hell, and i don't think there are truely evil people either. Theres got to be a bigger point of existing than just living here and dying and thats it. There is something to be learned to get thru to the next step. Neither of which I know what that is. But if whatever it is that needs to be learned in order to move forward occurs in a lifetime, if you don't learn it, then I think you'll have to keep coming back until you get it. If a person doesn't learn what they are supposed to learn in order to gain the needed knowledge, you don't punish that person; you keep teaching them until they learn it.
Well now you're starting to sound like a Hindu. They believe in reincarnation until one has gained greater consciousness.

As for punishment is concerned, not every trespass has an immediate victim. Punishment is RETRIBUTION. It's meant to be just. It's not necessarily revenge. Punishment is the result of having sown seeds that produce a unique form of moral justice. I know this sound arbitrary, but the concept seem to transcend time and place. It's more harsh in some spots than others. I guess I believe in divine judgement. A time when all things hidden get revealed. It's a kind of ... LAW. For some people the idea of punishment after death is unthinkable, but the Bible says it's so.

It's kind of funny. I can go on and on teaching the racists who come here right from wrong. Yet somehow this whole issue of heaven, hell, and divine justice makes me a bit uneasy even though I've been taught it all my life. I guess it's because everyone has pretty much heard all the stories already. I don't want to feel as if I'm trying to preach to anyone either. However, I do get the feeling that there are PRINCIPALITIES man has been contending with. Simply being greedy causes people to do some of the most crazy things against the spirit --unless of course, their spirit is on par with what they are doing in the name of avarice (murder, theft, manipulation, etc.). I don't know if some people are born evil, but they ARE guilty of succumbing to certain influences when they know better.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#87250 Dec 6, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>what you choose to DO can certainly be bad; and then you better be prepared to pay the consequences.That simply has to do with taking personal responsibility for your actions. Whatever actions you take will come back on you threefold.
I agree with you, but not 100%.

Some things cannot really be explained. If drugs can influence people I'm sure there are other things that might do so as well.

Maybe I watch too many of those spooky TV shows, but there are actual accounts of priests exorcising demons from people.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87251 Dec 6, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things cannot really be explained. If drugs can influence people I'm sure there are other things that might do so as well.
Maybe I watch too many of those spooky TV shows, but there are actual accounts of priests exorcising demons from people.
And brain tumors.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
An autopsy conducted upon the body of Charles Whitman—approved by his father—was performed at the Cook Funeral Home on August 2. The autopsy discovered a glioblastoma (a highly aggressive and invariably fatal brain tumor) in the hypothalamus (the white matter located above the brain stem). This tumor would have proven fatal by the end of the year in which Whitman died. Experts on the subsequently-convened "Connally Commission" concluded the tumor may have played a significant role in Whitman's actions on August 1. The document also stated that this lesion "conceivably could have contributed to his inability to control his emotions and actions."
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87252 Dec 6, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet....And Wise.
Did you ever wonder how different the world might be if every parent spent a half hour a day reading to their kids?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87253 Dec 6, 2012
EBT Blackman wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to. Over twenty years ago my college philosophy professor explained how the ethical system you are describing does not stand up to logical scrutiny. At the time, I was the one who was trying to propose moral relativism.
" If no set of moral ideas
were truer or better than any other, there would be no sense in preferring civilized morality to savage morality, or Christian morality to Nazi morality. In fact, of course, we all do believe that some moralities are better than others. We do believe that some of the people who tried to change the moral ideas of their own age were what we would call Reformers or
Pioneers-people who understood morality better than their neighbors did.
Very well then. The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. But the standard that measures two things is something different from either.
You are, in fact, comparing them both with some Real Morality, admitting that there is such a thing as a real Right, independent of what people think, and that some people's ideas get nearer to that real Right than others. Or put it this way. If your moral ideas can be truer, and those of the Nazis less true, there must be something-some Real Morality-for them to
be true about. The reason why your idea of New York can be truer or less true than mine is that New York is a real place, existing quite apart from what either of us thinks. If when each of us said "New York" each meant merely "The town I am imagining in my own head," how could one of us have truer ideas than the other? There would be no question of truth or falsehood at all. In the same way, if the Rule of Decent Behaviour meant simply
"whatever each nation happens to approve," there would be no sense in saying that any one nation had ever been more correct in its approval than any other; no sense in saying that the world could ever grow morally better or morally worse."
http://lib.ru/LEWISCL/mere_engl.txt
not true. If everyone lived by one simple rule there would be no issue. Treat others as you want to be treated.Its not about good or bad; its about cause and effect. Its about action and consequence. Good and evil are human concepts,they are made up! There is no good or evil in nature. There are opposites, but they are neither good nor evil nor do they work against each other; they complement and complete one another. There's life and death- is one good and the other bad? No. Hurricanes are no more good or evil than the spring rain that waters your crops. If christians didn't have a commandment that prohibits killing, would they then think it was ok to kill? Do (most) people not kill because someone told them not to? "Civilized" morality with all its laws and judgements have caused more harm to its people than anything else.
rien a foutre

Suresnes, France

#87254 Dec 6, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/life/interracial

you are all lost XD whithout moderator

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87255 Dec 6, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Well now you're starting to sound like a Hindu. They believe in reincarnation until one has gained greater consciousness.
As for punishment is concerned, not every trespass has an immediate victim. Punishment is RETRIBUTION. It's meant to be just. It's not necessarily revenge. Punishment is the result of having sown seeds that produce a unique form of moral justice. I know this sound arbitrary, but the concept seem to transcend time and place. It's more harsh in some spots than others. I guess I believe in divine judgement. A time when all things hidden get revealed. It's a kind of ... LAW. For some people the idea of punishment after death is unthinkable, but the Bible says it's so.
It's kind of funny. I can go on and on teaching the racists who come here right from wrong. Yet somehow this whole issue of heaven, hell, and divine justice makes me a bit uneasy even though I've been taught it all my life. I guess it's because everyone has pretty much heard all the stories already. I don't want to feel as if I'm trying to preach to anyone either. However, I do get the feeling that there are PRINCIPALITIES man has been contending with. Simply being greedy causes people to do some of the most crazy things against the spirit --unless of course, their spirit is on par with what they are doing in the name of avarice (murder, theft, manipulation, etc.). I don't know if some people are born evil, but they ARE guilty of succumbing to certain influences when they know better.
people learn what they see. If they see that whats most important is what you have and how much you can get; instead of who you are and what you can give back...therein lies the beginning of everything getting out of wack.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#87256 Dec 6, 2012
rien a foutre wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/lif e/interracial
you are all lost XD whithout moderator
there are currently 10 people in that thread. Only 10!

“I don't hate Racists”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

They're Not Worth the Effort

#87257 Dec 6, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly people can become demon possessed. The mistake many make is not believing in the source of true evil satan and his army of demons.Hate is evil most things evil are not normal or natural humans need to love and be loved that is what makes us happy and makes us feel good about ourselves.On the otherhand hate can make a person sick literaly and emotionally it can destroy a person.
EBT Blackman

Jersey City, NJ

#87258 Dec 6, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> not true. If everyone lived by one simple rule there would be no issue. Treat others as you want to be treated.Its not about good or bad; its about cause and effect. Its about action and consequence. Good and evil are human concepts,they are made up! There is no good or evil in nature. There are opposites, but they are neither good nor evil nor do they work against each other; they complement and complete one another. There's life and death- is one good and the other bad? No. Hurricanes are no more good or evil than the spring rain that waters your crops. If christians didn't have a commandment that prohibits killing, would they then think it was ok to kill? Do (most) people not kill because someone told them not to? "Civilized" morality with all its laws and judgements have caused more harm to its people than anything else.
I'm not sure if you didn't read this passage or didn't understand it, but the point is that if you believe I am incorrect you must therefore believe in some objective standard of truth which your opinion more closely adheres to. The very fact that your argument rests upon an objective standard of truth means that there must BE an objective standard of truth.
So it is with the Moral Law. If you believe healing a cripple is more moral an action than say, blinding a child with a burning cigar, you are appealing to an objective standard of morality. And that is where your World View is proven to be fallacious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 3 min Good-Vibes 53
Us Aids fight shifts to African-American gay men 8 min raj 104
Was Jesus or Mohammed black ? 8 min selina london 240
black guy cuts off testicles for $300 bucks! 10 min Rock 1
Look What Brain Said About Daniele Watts While ... 11 min Rock 5
YT FEARS black male sexuality! 14 min Rock 1
Since white people have the most dating eligibi... 18 min Rock 5
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 34 min selina london 43
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 42 min unfazed 24,574
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 2 hr Miguel is the man 247