Are white women attracted to black men?
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86821 Dec 4, 2012
*or about me as well.

Consider yourself as having been asked nicely as well as your posts having been duly noted.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86822 Dec 4, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel sorry for her anymore; now she just pisses me off. Badly.
I don't think she's mentally ill; I think she's just an azzhole. She's got a shytty, snotty, nasty, "holier than thou" attitude/personality.
and I personally can't stand the bytch.
Now, tell us all again that you didn't direct that comment at me you filthy NL'ng drunk.

Seek help for your unresolved issues in that clearly you are capable of anything should someone p*ss you off. As stated, perhaps, you should get your people straight before playing the idiot card in that I won't hesitate to address your filthy a** should I choose to.

Have another beer, NL.

Robert Tucker

Sacramento, CA

#86823 Dec 4, 2012

You only live once . Life is short . Enjoy what makes you happy . Variety is the spice of life .

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#86824 Dec 4, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, tell us all again that you didn't direct that comment at me you filthy NL'ng drunk.
Seek help for your unresolved issues in that clearly you are capable of anything should someone p*ss you off. As stated, perhaps, you should get your people straight before playing the idiot card in that I won't hesitate to address your filthy a** should I choose to.
Have another beer, NL.
i am capable of more than you'd ever want to find out.
so I suggest you might want to re-think your position as far as pizzing me off.
and while you're doing that, go fck yourself
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#86825 Dec 4, 2012
A real white woman wrote:
This is probably the wrong site for a question like this. They hate black guys on here! But they are very sexy.
MACEO

Nothing Sexy about you! YOu look like a gorilla!
Sadbuttrue

Rockville, MD

#86826 Dec 4, 2012
blondegirl214-Alising-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> i am capable of more than you'd ever want to find out.
so I suggest you might want to re-think your position as far as pizzing me off.
and while you're doing that, go fck yourself
MACEO

Nothing Sexy about you! YOu look like a gorilla!
lifes a beach

Lebanon, PA

#86827 Dec 4, 2012
aisling- wrote:
*or about me as well.
Consider yourself as having been asked nicely as well as your posts having been duly noted.
It's a public forum- if you think the "authorities" care that someone is posting to you without any evidence of persistent bullying or harassment then you are simply being ridiculous. I agree if there were explicit jokes going on about a rape then that is tasteless and reprehensible but your reaction on the matter simply seems a bit over the top. Far be it from me to tell you how you should react but just as an observer, I'm letting you know how it looks.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#86828 Dec 4, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
Just a quick synopsis:
walter posts some azzhole black panther quote about rape. tga agrees with him that bm will rape women and anyone who would like, agree, or get with a bm is a POS.
tga then tells me she is gonna give props to a BM who treated me like shyt on another thread.
and my response is the very sarcastic "oh no miss scarlett" etc remark.
Next thing we see is Aissling butting in, guns blazing and looking for a fight.
Somehow I get accused of laughing at rape and she insists that my comment was directed towards her (aisling) personally.
uhhhh...i feel like i'm surrounded by paranoid escaped asylum nutballs.
tga states bm are the scum of the earth who will rape; yet 5 minutes later she will give credit to a bm who treated me like shyt and I simply reminded her of what she had said prior- also telling her that she is a fcking joke.
pay attention people
You dumbazz...Walters quote had nothing to do with this.

The black guy that handed you your azz only had alittle to do with this because I thought it was hilarious that you were chasing after him trying to help him like a good little white slvt then the black guy told you he didnt want your help and after he called you a white dog he slapped your scabby lips away from his limp dick. You couldn't even get a black man hard.....It was so funny. And yes I DID give him props and if I see him tell you to get your crusty face the fck off of his c0ck again I'll give him another.

Anyways.....LOL OMG....That was hilarious.
Anyways. You called me Scarlet knowing Ashling uses that name here so you were really just calling me Ashling like the other nutjobs do. Well, now you know we are not the same. She's way nicer than I am. Even though she has never claimed to be nice...lol

Oh hell, the point is when you say "yes, ww love bm"..that includes me so... I'll have to clarify that with 'Only OLD Ugly Brain Damaged Whhores Do"

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86829 Dec 4, 2012
fck all you racist white bytchazz knts who are so far up my azz in my business that i'm shocked you haven't suffocated yet.
-
MY ANSWER REMAINS THE SAME AND
THE ANSWER IS
YES

YES.

YES, WHITE WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BLACK MEN.

YES THEY ARE AND FCK THOSE WHO DENY THE TRUTH

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86830 Dec 4, 2012
and yes again

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86831 Dec 4, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
The black guy that handed you your azz only had alittle to do with this because I thought it was hilarious that you were chasing after him trying to help him like a good little white slvt then the black guy told you he didnt want your help and after he called you a white dog he slapped your scabby lips away from his limp dick. You couldn't even get a black man hard.....It was so funny. And yes I DID give him props and if I see him tell you to get your crusty face the fck off of his c0ck again I'll give him another.
Anyways. You called me Scarlet knowing Ashling uses that name here so you were really just calling me Ashling like the other nutjobs do. Well, now you know we are not the same. She's way nicer than I am. Even though she has never claimed to be nice...lol
Oh hell, the point is when you say "yes, ww love bm"..that includes me so... I'll have to clarify that with 'Only OLD Ugly Brain Damaged Whhores Do"
for someone who hates BM, you sure do got black dyck on your mind. alot.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#86832 Dec 4, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
when she says "we" she didn't include you that is a figure of speech like "we won the game" means not only the ball players who played the game but fans as well even though the fans didn't play.
You've got to use your brain for something other than hating.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86833 Dec 4, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if I were logged in I would give you a prop for that. Indeed, she thought she was posting to me and was so incensed she thought she would play the rape card as a way to hit me below the belt. But how dare I "butt in" with my guns blazing. She's a crafty one, ain't she. LOL And damn that Walter because it's now all his fault. How dare you not have her back when she was put in her place. Methinks that White dog should lay off of the beers. LOL

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#86834 Dec 4, 2012
Just the hwores that are too old to get an average white guy.

Or Emotionally damaged white girls that All white guys run from because they have 'daddy was a bad bad man' syndrome.

Or the Ugly ones that can't even get a less than average white guy.

So Yes! Those white old ugly hwores do go for black guys. Because that's all that's left.

:)

Anti-Chaos
Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#86835 Dec 4, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
fck all you racist white bytchazz knts who are so far up my azz in my business that i'm shocked you haven't suffocated yet.
-
MY ANSWER REMAINS THE SAME AND
THE ANSWER IS
YES
YES.
YES, WHITE WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO BLACK MEN.
YES THEY ARE AND FCK THOSE WHO DENY THE TRUTH
Hi Sweetheart good seeing you..don't know if I've been just missing you are you been absent or on vacation but happy to see a good friend beautiful ..(; <3 <3

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#86836 Dec 4, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> for someone who hates BM, you sure do got black dyck on your mind. alot.
I bet you got lip injections trying to look like a black chick and that black guy still slapped that ugly face off his dck...I swear it was hilarious.
Do you wear those booty pads....?

LOL
You are soo pathetic.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Make you Vomit!

#86837 Dec 4, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, if I were logged in I would give you a prop for that. Indeed, she thought she was posting to me and was so incensed she thought she would play the rape card as a way to hit me below the belt. But how dare I "butt in" with my guns blazing. She's a crafty one, ain't she. LOL And damn that Walter because it's now all his fault. How dare you not have her back when she was put in her place. Methinks that White dog should lay off of the beers. LOL
Yes you're right...I didn't realize it at first but that is what happened she thought I was you and was trying to hit below the belt. It didn't phase me because I don't have that experience and she just kept jabbing until you addressed it ... What does the slvt expect?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86838 Dec 4, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Sweetheart good seeing you..don't know if I've been just missing you are you been absent or on vacation but happy to see a good friend beautiful ..(; <3 <3
hey chaos, hows it going? I wasn't here for awhile, but i'm back for now.
hope all is well with you and yours,
feels good to hear those friendly words sweetie :)

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86839 Dec 4, 2012
TGA wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you got lip injections trying to look like a black chick and that black guy still slapped that ugly face off his dck...I swear it was hilarious.
Do you wear those booty pads....?
LOL
You are soo pathetic.
And you're Still talking about black dyck - Who's the pathetic one?

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86840 Dec 4, 2012
if i want to make a comment about rape- goddamn it fck you aisling, I'LL TALK ABOUT RAPE ALL I FCKING WANT TO.

YEAH AISLING- NO CONFUSION HERE-

I'M TALKING TO YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33