Are white women attracted to black men?
Carol

Chicago, IL

#86592 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption of what Carol?
Somebody PLEASE tell me that all the women here are not CRAZY!! First there's aisling with the post-traumatic rape thing, then comes Carol, the bitter widow, next there's SBT who still obsessed over some guy named MACEO who dumped her years ago. All of these rejected, race-obsessed, women who keep getting dumped come here to vent.
I get it now.
Why are you pretending not to be in Michigan....

youre part of this MI corruption.
tga

Barnesville, OH

#86593 Dec 3, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich in consideration that Kip addressed a poster about me in that the poster posted to you. It would appear that the troll is exposing it's self.
Yea. I see now where Kip did that. The one troll (from PA, probably blondebimbo) was talking to me and Kip posted to her about you....wtf...LOL
aisling-

Beach City, OH

#86594 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> its not funny how they are. Its cruel and hurtful. Aisling has lost it; as much shyt as we have talked and fought about over the years, what she is spewing now...this is...Something is very wrong.
Oh well, I guess some of us just possess that comic flair when it comes to making fun of a woman being raped like you do. It was a real slapper. My bad. Cruel and hurtful. Let's see if I have this correct, you think that I'm going to play nice when I don't see your a** nailed to that wall yet. The little busy bodies who kindly didn't wish to pi** off when asked nicely to, did you no favors. You wanted to play the idiot card, fckwit, so be it... and you be fcked.
aisling-

Beach City, OH

#86595 Dec 3, 2012
*just don't possess,even

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#86596 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption of what Carol?
Somebody PLEASE tell me that all the women here are not CRAZY!! First there's aisling with the post-traumatic rape thing, then comes Carol, the bitter widow, next there's SBT who still obsessed over some guy named MACEO who dumped her years ago. All of these rejected, race-obsessed, women who keep getting dumped come here to vent.
I get it now.
LMSWAO!

i can't resist...you forgot to add; except for blonde
aisling-

Beach City, OH

#86597 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> directed at YOU???
so you are TGA?
need more rope, psycho? Naw, I think I gave you enough
Save it, NL. You know exactly who you had in mind you filthy POS. Or let's guess, you just direct comments about women being raped because it's high comedy to you. I guess in that case it would just make you a common old NL'ng POS. Perhaps, you can try out your act when you deliver that food to those women's shelters that you bragged about or take your act on the road and entertain women who are the survivors of violence be it either domestic or rape, you filthy POS. I'm sure you'll receive a standing ovation and applause, NL.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86598 Dec 3, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that was your wifes picture... or does she prefer dogs....
and stop lying about your picture being in the ads...
Btw I dont click on criminal toms links.
dogs? You got a question about dogs? Thats Azzlings department

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86599 Dec 3, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
there's nothing wrong with you and tga that some good sex won't cure
i pity the poor fool that would perform that particular cure
tga

Barnesville, OH

#86600 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> LMSWAO!
That nix xer wasn't saying 'except for blondebtch' when he slapped your co ck su cker off of his di ck last night was he?
That was hilarious.
aisling-

Beach City, OH

#86601 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
They need to up her dose or subscribe something different.
She does appear to be different.
She's nuts.
Keep running your mouth. Cruel can't describe what's to come.
tga

Barnesville, OH

#86602 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> i pity the poor fool that would perform that particular cure
My stuff is all good.

You are a green drippin hwore....lOL

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86603 Dec 3, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, I guess some of us just possess that comic flair when it comes to making fun of a woman being raped like you do. It was a real slapper. My bad. Cruel and hurtful. Let's see if I have this correct, you think that I'm going to play nice when I don't see your a** nailed to that wall yet. The little busy bodies who kindly didn't wish to pi** off when asked nicely to, did you no favors. You wanted to play the idiot card, fckwit, so be it... and you be fcked.

I be fcked, eh? By who? You??
Are you hittin' on me A?

;)

ROFLMSWAOSHIFDAETIGUIFDAAGINYM MSMB!!!!!!!!

( Rolling on the floor laughing my sweet white azz off so hard I fell down and every time I get up I fall down again and goddamn it now you made me spill my beer)
Nairobi Trio

Tempe, AZ

#86604 Dec 3, 2012
real white woman wrote:
<quoted text>If I immature what is every body else? I did'nt know immature spoke with such enlightement.
What could the apes be doing gathering up all the super-intelligent white women like you? That's my concern. Do you think they want your brains to help rob Fort Knox like in James Bond?
Carol

Chicago, IL

#86605 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> LMSWAO!

Haha what a worthless "POS" oops thats one of your many con names,

right Scot.
aisling-

Beach City, OH

#86606 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hurtful?
How is it hurtful?
For the first time she's calling me a N' POS, but it's not really hurtful. It's as if she's reaching out. Do you think she's in some kind of pain?
Pain? I'm not the one wimpering about cruel and brutal.
aisling-

Beach City, OH

#86607 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I'm just shaking with anger right now.
What you said is so relevant and important. It's got me gritting my teeth, grrrrrrrrr!
I'm so mad that I'm clawing at the sheetrock. It's because of something YOU said.
I'm so mad that I'm going on a hunger strike.
What a laugh!
You can't seem to shut it, though, gf.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#86608 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> dogs? You got a question about dogs? Thats Azzlings department
Since you havent been able to snag one of these criminal toms.....

Im hoping you dont have any helpless dogs nearby.
tga

Barnesville, OH

#86609 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text>
I be fcked, eh? By who? You??
Are you hittin' on me A?
;)
ROFLMSWAOSHIFDAETIGUIFDAAGINYM MSMB!!!!!!!!
( Rolling on the floor laughing my sweet white azz off so hard I fell down and every time I get up I fall down again and goddamn it now you made me spill my beer)
That's really lame for a 50 year old woman.
:(

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86610 Dec 3, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Save it, NL. You know exactly who you had in mind you filthy POS. Or let's guess, you just direct comments about women being raped because it's high comedy to you. I guess in that case it would just make you a common old NL'ng POS. Perhaps, you can try out your act when you deliver that food to those women's shelters that you bragged about or take your act on the road and entertain women who are the survivors of violence be it either domestic or rape, you filthy POS. I'm sure you'll receive a standing ovation and applause, NL.
a standing ovation?

Oh- you mean like the kind that dear little cop hubby of yours gives?

oops, nevermind...I bet you didn't mean that kind
aisling-

Beach City, OH

#86611 Dec 3, 2012
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
true dat...yo!
:)
~nods head~ Yep, TNB.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Libturdies 1,233,619
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 4 min Marcus washington 6,861
do Romanian men like black women? (Oct '14) 4 min Guest 45
why do white people hate other races so much 5 min PolakPotrafi 440
Why do others than Blacks and Caucasians freque... 6 min Eno Otu 19
Asian Women are tough! 7 min Marcus washington 10
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 7 min PolakPotrafi 334
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 120,849
Baltimore's deadliest month in 15 years: May co... 3 hr YIM 32
More from around the web