Are white women attracted to black men?
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#86576 Dec 3, 2012
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you're pissed because I said "in my experience you all stink" when you were trying to have a meaningful adult discussion with me....Good! LOL
Oh yes, I'm just shaking with anger right now.
What you said is so relevant and important. It's got me gritting my teeth, grrrrrrrrr!
I'm so mad that I'm clawing at the sheetrock. It's because of something YOU said.
I'm so mad that I'm going on a hunger strike.

What a laugh!
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#86577 Dec 3, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
She like you, is worried about the corruption....
Btw as a married man why was your picture in the side ads?
Why was your picture in horseylove.com ?

My picture is not in any side ads.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86578 Dec 3, 2012
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and you just stick to posting pics of fatazz nixxer lovers like blondebtch and don't try that nixxer gang up on DECENT WW.
y

It's their "nay-cha".:)
tga

United States

#86579 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I'm just shaking with anger right now.
What you said is so relevant and important. It's got me gritting my teeth, grrrrrrrrr!
I'm so mad that I'm clawing at the sheetrock. It's because of something YOU said.
I'm so mad that I'm going on a hunger strike.
I knew it...lol
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86580 Dec 3, 2012
tga wrote:
<quoted text>
You fcking idiot Ashling and I both just spent atleast 10 minutes posting at the exact same time.
Moron.
That's rich in consideration that Kip addressed a poster about me in that the poster posted to you. It would appear that the troll is exposing it's self.
tga

United States

#86581 Dec 3, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>y
true dat...yo!
:)
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#86582 Dec 3, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
She like you, is worried about the corruption....
Btw as a married man why was your picture in the side ads?
Corruption of what Carol?

Somebody PLEASE tell me that all the women here are not CRAZY!! First there's aisling with the post-traumatic rape thing, then comes Carol, the bitter widow, next there's SBT who still obsessed over some guy named MACEO who dumped her years ago. All of these rejected, race-obsessed, women who keep getting dumped come here to vent.

I get it now.

“racists are funny”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#86583 Dec 3, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>y
there's nothing wrong with you and tga that some good sex won't cure
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86584 Dec 3, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Aisling,
This comment...
<quoted text>
was clearly directed at TGA.
So... NOW who is confused??
(Or...trolling perhaps?)
I don't know, why don't you ask Kip in that he seems to have the same problem as you do. Maybe we should ask you why you are also addressing posts not addressed to you, troll.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86585 Dec 3, 2012
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid so, KIP! We'll get slammed for promoting "NLing coalburners."
;o)
*sigh*
Just can't win sometimes.
Perhaps, then you should kindly fck off. Problem solved, gf.
tga

United States

#86586 Dec 3, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rich in consideration that Kip addressed a poster about me in that the poster posted to you. It would appear that the troll is exposing it's self.
That slipped by me. I'll go check it out.
Enigma

Netherlands

#86587 Dec 3, 2012
Me being a white man cannot understand why many men of my race get jealus seeing a black man white à white women. Why dont we look in the mirror and see that the most commen interracial marriage in the US is between white man/asian women. And the fact is there are also white men who prefer black women. For exemple Robert de Niro. Last but not least, studies have shown that after all most men/women of all races prefer their own kind.
Carol

United States

#86588 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was your picture in horseylove.com ?
My picture is not in any side ads.
You know that was your wifes picture... or does she prefer dogs....

and stop lying about your picture being in the ads...

Btw I dont click on criminal toms links.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86589 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about NOW!!
Actually, I do kind of care what women think when it comes to fashion. Some guy was gonna walk out of the men's store last month with a nice shirt that had sailboats on it. His wife stopped him and said it made him look old. Well, I like the shirt and bought it. Would you believe my wife said wearing it made me look like I was ready for the "blue bird special"?!! UNBELIEVABLE!! How do women know this kind of stuff? Anyway, I returned it.
I work in corporate retail and artsy women are pretty good with fashion, fabrics, and designs that people wear. What are you actually GOOD at besides blaming and hating everyone aisling? What talent aside from misery, depression, resentment, and insanity can you show the world? Is racism your job? What does it pay you? What have you got to show for these countless hours of antagonizing, god-forsaken, hell-bent fury and bullshyt?
I can only imagine.
Sorry but I can't be bothered to read that drivel.

tga

United States

#86590 Dec 3, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
there's nothing wrong with you and tga that some good sex won't cure
You gotta be a nixxer all you ever talk about is fcking us.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86591 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You wear the rape thing like a badge of honor, so quit with the martyrdom OK?
If you are going to come here, talk down to others, and behave like you're intoxicated, then don't blame people for responding to you in kind. It's called LIFE. Try living it instead of obsessing over what somebody's else's business is for a change. I wasn't poking fun at rape and never have. All I did was ask if it was somebody black who raped you, because you hate blacks so much. Come to find out it wasn't anyone black, but you just like to find a phuking reason to heap your endless tirades of B.S. on blacks --- especially now. Whatever your problem is, you need to get over it. Get over it or move on. Nobody here has to put up with you. You don't own anything and certainly are not anyone important. Keep heaping the B.S. on me, and I WILL let you know what time of day it is.
WHATEVER you do, don't invoke right-minded people in anything, because you are not right-minded.
And more drivel. Sorry, gf, not interested in reading that monologue.

Oh well.
Carol

United States

#86592 Dec 3, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Corruption of what Carol?
Somebody PLEASE tell me that all the women here are not CRAZY!! First there's aisling with the post-traumatic rape thing, then comes Carol, the bitter widow, next there's SBT who still obsessed over some guy named MACEO who dumped her years ago. All of these rejected, race-obsessed, women who keep getting dumped come here to vent.
I get it now.
Why are you pretending not to be in Michigan....

youre part of this MI corruption.
tga

United States

#86593 Dec 3, 2012
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea. I see now where Kip did that. The one troll (from PA, probably blondebimbo) was talking to me and Kip posted to her about you....wtf...LOL
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86594 Dec 3, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> its not funny how they are. Its cruel and hurtful. Aisling has lost it; as much shyt as we have talked and fought about over the years, what she is spewing now...this is...Something is very wrong.
Oh well, I guess some of us just possess that comic flair when it comes to making fun of a woman being raped like you do. It was a real slapper. My bad. Cruel and hurtful. Let's see if I have this correct, you think that I'm going to play nice when I don't see your a** nailed to that wall yet. The little busy bodies who kindly didn't wish to pi** off when asked nicely to, did you no favors. You wanted to play the idiot card, fckwit, so be it... and you be fcked.
aisling-

Montpelier, OH

#86595 Dec 3, 2012
*just don't possess,even

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,603,676
Poll Which race smells the worst? (May '14) 2 min Pure hate 28
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 3 min KIP 171
Aid pouring in from African nations to Puerto R... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 6
I will not despise or reject black men... 5 min KIP 4
Poll Why are African, & African Caribbean Women jeal... (May '13) 7 min Fake 3,644
How much dumber can white people get? 11 min New Flava 9
NFL ratings declining 2 hr Kip 52
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 7 hr Got_Rope 33
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 7 hr Got_Rope 42
More from around the web