“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

Since: Jul 10

and then you die

#86361 Dec 1, 2012
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that, particularly here in Topix. In fact, progressive and antiiracist whites are often hated more than we Blacks by white racists. Mainly they see you as "race traitors."
I'm not sure what racist ww see me as; but the men: they see me as someone who won't listen to them; someone who won't obey. And thats what pisses them off. If I don't go along with them, that means they lost control and aren't in charge. And they do not like that. Hell no they don't- not one little bit. About anything. Usually my "insubordinations" can be hidden; god forbid anyone knows he isn't so high and mighty as they think. But this particular "crime" of mine can't be hidden- its very public, and all racist wm take it as a personal blow to each of themselves. A very visual reminder that they lost control.
Why they think they have the right to feel any of that about a woman that they don't even know is beyond me. Fear and insecurities that they might not even consciously be aware of.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86362 Dec 1, 2012
TGA wrote:
No.
Only a small percentage of white women would get with a bguy. A SMALL Percentage.....
These white women are either dirty wh-o-res, mentally unstable or straight ugly.
The REST of us Normal WW wouldn't even consider it.
well then why don't the rest of you "normal" ww go about your business and keep your nose out of mine?
You like what you like, and I like what I like. Period.
So wtf is the problem?

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#86363 Dec 1, 2012
Keep our noses out of your business??

What gave it away that I was talking about you?

Was it the dirty w-hore part,
the mentally unstable part or the
straight ugly part?

You are telling lies.... saying 'Yes, white women are into bguys'... without saying it's really just a small percentage of white women that are.

Tell the freaking truth about the sick sht and I wont have a word to say. Just the truth. That's all. Can you do that?

Since: Jul 12

Brooklyn, NY

#86364 Dec 1, 2012
TGA wrote:
straight ugly part?
You are telling lies.... saying 'Yes, white women are into bguys'... without saying it's really just a small percentage of white women that are.
Tell the freaking truth about the sick sht and I wont have a word to say. Just the truth. That's all. Can you do that?
Ive seen plenty of white women like black men soooo...
Deal with it?

“Painters Find Beauty in Life ”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#86365 Dec 1, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure what racist ww see me as; but the men: they see me as someone who won't listen to them; someone who won't obey. And thats what pisses them off. If I don't go along with them, that means they lost control and aren't in charge. And they do not like that. Hell no they don't- not one little bit. About anything. Usually my "insubordinations" can be hidden; god forbid anyone knows he isn't so high and mighty as they think. But this particular "crime" of mine can't be hidden- its very public, and all racist wm take it as a personal blow to each of themselves. A very visual reminder that they lost control.
Why they think they have the right to feel any of that about a woman that they don't even know is beyond me. Fear and insecurities that they might not even consciously be aware of.
Bonsoir Blonde, I find it rather interesting and Sora and I often discuss this that we are never the targets of trolls or racists. Do you think it is because we are both people of color and we are a couple? Sometimes I wonder what reaction we would get if I or he were "Wite". We were raised to view all people the same in regards to their personal foibles we should forgive them and try to live our lives the best we can and that is all I have to say on this subject; however I would also like to say that in a major twist of irony or perhaps not we as people of color and as a couple are often praised by them for "Sticking with our own" and not straying outside of that. What do you think of my observation?

P.S.

There are times you may feel unloved or unwanted so if you do please remember that Sora and I shall always love and care for you and you are our best friend if noone else's.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

someplace

#86366 Dec 1, 2012
TGA wrote:
straight ugly part?
OMG you are going off the deep end set back prop your feet up and have a raspberry royal

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#86367 Dec 1, 2012
TGA wrote:
No.
Only a small percentage of white women would get with a bguy. A SMALL Percentage.....
These white women are either dirty wh-o-res, mentally unstable or straight ugly.
The REST of us Normal WW wouldn't even consider it.
Great post TGA, wish there was more white women like you and less "blondegirls". ;)
Sora

San Diego, CA

#86368 Dec 1, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> well then why don't the rest of you "normal" ww go about your business and keep your nose out of mine?
You like what you like, and I like what I like. Period.
So wtf is the problem?
Bonsoir Blonde; the most difficult thing to practice for many I believe is to show compassion and civility toward those who despise you. I would further like to say if you do this you will eventually change their minds and hearts; so we take people as they are no questions asked then try to change them through interaction on a daily basis. Seraphine's highest paid clients in her line of work and mine are bigots for some reason they are willing to pay more. We treat people the way we wish to be treated and not how other people treat us. Remember an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#86369 Dec 1, 2012
TGA wrote:
straight ugly part?
Thanks TGA. Why does this thread have over 75,000 posts on it? It really is ridiculous.
Sora

San Diego, CA

#86370 Dec 1, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not sure what racist ww see me as; but the men: they see me as someone who won't listen to them; someone who won't obey. And thats what pisses them off. If I don't go along with them, that means they lost control and aren't in charge. And they do not like that. Hell no they don't- not one little bit. About anything. Usually my "insubordinations" can be hidden; god forbid anyone knows he isn't so high and mighty as they think. But this particular "crime" of mine can't be hidden- its very public, and all racist wm take it as a personal blow to each of themselves. A very visual reminder that they lost control.
Observations continued...
Furthermore our way of dealing with people I believe works very well. The poster called Mikehuntusa was actually very civil and polite towards us both.There were also numerous others we have carried on civil conversations with and many more who wished to know why we did not attack them; the reason for this has been noted in the first part of my observation. I would like to conclude by saying to you Blonde; that Seraphine mentioned it already but I echo her sentiments very strongly when I say again we both love you and always will no matter what you do or say you shall always be dear to us.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#86371 Dec 1, 2012
TGA wrote:
straight ugly part?
The truth is that some white women are usually into decent guys. Sometimes those guys are black. So what? I work in digital systems for a global brand on the west coast and there are many white women at my company. They are exceptionally nice to me. In fact, they've ALWAYS been nice to me. I've gained a few pounds lately and have some grays coming in, but they are still nice. Even at my last company the women were very nice. They weren't whores and there was nothing wrong with them. To say such a thing is an indication of foolish ignorance. Human behavior is more complex than someone's skin color. It may be that some women ARE into black guys. Then again, so what? I think if any person treats someone else nicely and they respond to the kindness, then that's normal. It's expected.

Only someone mentally ill wouldn't understand this basic fact on people's behavior.
white woman

Houston, TX

#86372 Dec 1, 2012
are you kidding me? Who in the world would be attracted to a black man? Well, maybe if he was a basketball star with a huge income. Now that would attract me.(just as it has attracted all the other white wives of black pro atheletes)....Make sense?

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#86373 Dec 1, 2012
white woman wrote:
are you kidding me? Who in the world would be attracted to a black man? Well, maybe if he was a basketball star with a huge income. Now that would attract me.(just as it has attracted all the other white wives of black pro atheletes)....Make sense?
The only thing that makes sense is that you're shallow as hell. You're attracted to a black guy if he has a huge income? Really? LOL
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#86374 Dec 1, 2012
white woman wrote:
Here's a thought:

Who in the world would be attracted to a fat, drunken, loudmouth from Texas? That's just how I see women from there as being. I could be wrong.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#86375 Dec 1, 2012
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks TGA. Why does this thread have over 75,000 posts on it? It really is ridiculous.
Blonde old hag girl aka Scot...has several aliases here...

old maid white women types and a few toms are desperately bumping this thread.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#86376 Dec 1, 2012
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore our way of dealing with people I believe works very well. The poster called Mikehuntusa was actually very civil and polite towards us both.There were also numerous others we have carried on civil conversations with and many more who wished to know why we did not attack them; the reason for this has been noted in the first part of my observation. I would like to conclude by saying to you Blonde; that Seraphine mentioned it already but I echo her sentiments very strongly when I say again we both love you and always will no matter what you do or say you shall always be dear to us.
This is that nut Blonde oldhag girl trolling again.
Carol

Chicago, IL

#86377 Dec 1, 2012
white woman wrote:
Nicole used athletic OJ for his wealth and fame...but was in love with those average cute, poor white boys.

Jlo used blk men to become famous....then dumped P Diddy and chased Ben Afleck like she had lost her mind...

Poor white women have a history of getting with rich blk man...dumping them and spending their money on white men....

Few rich white women get with blk men....

when Liz Taylor was old, fat and couldn't get the attention of white men....

she used a blk man to push her around in her wheelchair.

Several billionaire white men are with blk women....

Many rich white men marry blk women....

So actually youre right.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#86378 Dec 2, 2012
blondegirl214 wrote:
Their abhorrence of your "insubordination" suggests that their sexism reinforces their racism, and vice versa.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86379 Dec 2, 2012
TGA wrote:
straight ugly part?
I have told the truth. Unlike yourself who decided to tell us what "most" WW are or aren't attracted to; I have consistently answered the question only speaking about myself. MY answer to the question is HELL YES.
And if you don't like that, well then you can just kiss my sweet white azz.

“lifes a bytch”

Level 7

and then you die

#86381 Dec 2, 2012
Sora wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you Sora :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min red and right 1,207,327
White people marrying dogs. There goes the can... 4 min yuk 2
Eu, Sweden burning in flames by Islamic invasions 10 min You cant fix stupid 9
Easter is another Whites Only holiday! 10 min wow 10
Oh shyt: A number of Euro countries joined Chin... 15 min Jax 2
What the hell is going on with black men? 17 min Jax 5
Why don't black americans and africans usually ... (Jun '11) 18 min Spotted Girl 1,250
Biracial IS NOT black 22 min AmeliaSkunks 520
Poll Report the white trolls posts! LOL! 26 min Vibrator Czar 43
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 45 min johnplustwomore 112,642
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Ilmu Batin 32,056
Why Whites can use the "N" word 2 hr Redefined 63
More from around the web