I dont get it If all u HATE BLACK people so much

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FIRST2ADMITT

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 25, 2013
Why are you here? And truth be told I believe most people putting this hate about black W and black Men are white people. If you hate a race of people this much why would you waste so much time and energy to be so curious to know what their life's are about? You don't see black people going on other forms like this. And crazy thing the African American forms seems to be having the most frequent action yet everybody hates them. But like the saying goes you hate what you really like. At least I can admit what I like. And it's very embarrassing on white, and any other races pretending to be black and bashing them. You people are a disgrace and ignorant man
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 25, 2013
This answer has been past around a dozen times in just about every thread. Stop asking the same question you already know the answer to.

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 25, 2013
The answer:

Obsession
1. the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image, desire, etc. 2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself. 3. the state of being obsessed

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 26, 2013
FIRST2ADMITT wrote:
Why are you here? And truth be told I believe most people putting this hate about black W and black Men are white people. If you hate a race of people this much why would you waste so much time and energy to be so curious to know what their life's are about? You don't see black people going on other forms like this. And crazy thing the African American forms seems to be having the most frequent action yet everybody hates them. But like the saying goes you hate what you really like. At least I can admit what I like. And it's very embarrassing on white, and any other races pretending to be black and bashing them. You people are a disgrace and ignorant man
Do you know what Hate means?
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#7 Aug 26, 2013
I think jews are the worst! atleast we know whites are evil, but jews hide it very well

somalia will rise!

XD
FIRST2ADMITT

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Aug 26, 2013
Dang u weird as f?!&k bro. And I'm not black.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 26, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
I think jews are the worst! atleast we know whites are evil, but jews hide it very well
somalia will rise!
XD
jews are white lol

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 26, 2013
whites and non-blacks are here because all the other forums are boring sh.t, including the anglo-forum
FIRST2ADMITT

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 27, 2013
So black people are more entertaining to watch but you hate em so much? Y'all some f&$?!kin sick individuals lol if I have no intrest in someone or something I could never waste the time or energy constantly watching them and bashing them. Says A LOT about white people
. Who's really the ignorant ones? Hmmm
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#16 Aug 27, 2013
Actually, this is a well coordinated effort to mentally condition otherwise unsuspecting blacks (5%), mulattoes (90% of the board) and coloreds (5%).

Any Questions?

I really do not consider this a black forum because there simply is not enough blacks.
FIRST2ADMITT

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Aug 27, 2013
Satan wrote:
Any Questions?
Yea, are you on medication? If not, you and most on here should consider it. Very weird and sick people. ;)

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#18 Aug 27, 2013
FIRST2ADMITT wrote:
So black people are more entertaining to watch but you hate em so much? Y'all some f&$?!kin sick individuals lol if I have no intrest in someone or something I could never waste the time or energy constantly watching them and bashing them. Says A LOT about white people
yhea, i'm sure a lion dnt give a damn about opinions of rats, but these people dnt want to live us alone, it says a lot abt them
Faith

San Francisco, CA

#19 Aug 27, 2013
Insecurity.

In the minds of the allegedly superior, lurks the insecurity of living with and influencing continuation of the flawed paradigm.
White superiority is just that, a flawed paradigm.
A set of ideal's, perceptions, sanctioned beliefs and actions etc., perpetrated on one culture-said culture having been designated as scapegoats by the allegedly superior and, affording the Allegedly Superior-self designated unlimited opportunity for demeaning interactions, invalidating, diminishing and, or just plain attacking the scapegoat culture- the alleged superiority of those self-designated? Determined to be nurtured by and must be fed daily with a need to hurt and, or diminish others to attempt to gain that fleeting feeling of superiority. Taught by parents, family members and yet...scientifically, factually, empty. Based upon nothing more than the fact that racism evolved as a means of justifying the enslavement of the only culture strong enough to survive those many, many eons ago, years of planting and harvesting sugar cane. In conditions they could not stand, nor could the culture native to each new setting selected to grow sugar cane.
Observed petty behavior since the second election of Barack Obama. Whites have made up the majority in congress and on Wall Street historically in America each time the economy tanked or crashed. Heck, Whites actually blew up the very successful BLACK WALL STREET. Look it up. That is fact.
Note White insecurity is outstripped only by arrogance, incompetence and greed. Face it, America has been run on Arrogance and greed. Intelligence has rarely factored into the political equation.
Why would facts, data or substantive evidence factor into perpetuating evil into the world. Perhaps all of the rest of us are inferior...after all, did you not buy into the myth?
ThetruthSpeaker

Cairo, Egypt

#20 Aug 27, 2013
Blacks are losing, most black males die from black on black attacks, if you gangster are killing people, why kill your own people? why not kill the ones that have enslaved you?

somali boy swag

Level 3

Location hidden

#21 Aug 27, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
Blacks are losing, most black males die from black on black attacks, if you gangster are killing people, why kill your own people? why not kill the ones that have enslaved you?
somali boy swag
somalians are still blk..so tell your bm to quit killing and selling out on bw

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#22 Aug 27, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>jews are white lol
and YOU are clueless and a faux BP.....There are only a few original Panthers left and YOU are NOT one of them, I know for sure, Mint Rookies.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#24 Aug 27, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
somali boy swag
YOU are a joke, little boy. There is a big problem with your people's gangs in Minneapolis and other parts of the US. YOU can't point fingers at others until you clean up your own mess....Swag this, bozack......smh.....

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41446307/ns/us_news...

the above is especially despicable and shows what cowards many of your men really are......

Do you call that swag, too?......smh.....

Level 3

Location hidden

#25 Aug 27, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
and YOU are clueless and a faux BP.....There are only a few original Panthers left and YOU are NOT one of them, I know for sure, Mint Rookies.
ok....then....

Level 3

Location hidden

#26 Aug 27, 2013
ThetruthSpeaker wrote:
We are not black, black is a term used to describe a of negro descent, even If i wanted to say im black, black people dont call me black lol.
u mofos are darker than me!! Your azz is blk!!!

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Aug 27, 2013
FIRST2ADMITT wrote:
Not hatred here. Just amusement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do you believe in REINCARNATION? 4 min Black Dimwits 2
Do you bethruth in reincarnation. 4 min Wadi 1
All women prefer white men 5 min Ilumminated 2,681
Remembering Trayvon Martin! 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 28
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nuculur option 1,193,526
Trolls who Cheerlead Hispanics 'taking over': L... 8 min Mikey Brown PAWS UP 2
Joe Biden: Selma civil rights marches, gay righ... 10 min Not Yet Equal 9
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min unfazed 110,283
Jessie Washington Lynching 34 min Klaus666 73
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 1 hr Hetero-Sapien 121