“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#614 Feb 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I think BW are narsissistic.
I don't think it's an interest in what IRBM do, it's more about how IRBM's behaviour reflects on black women's status in the society,
I've said a thousand times that I'm not interested in trying to get with an IRBM.
But not only does BM's exceptionally high IR make BW look like their something lacking in us as females, IRBM will also demean and insult BW to anybody who asks them why they're IR.
I think if IRBM would not insult BW, BW would be more likely to leave them alone.
I think there are BW who wish we could brainwash everybody in our countries not to associate us with BM, or being their natural female counterparts.
That way, if BM hit 90% IR it would not confirm non-Blacks perceptions of us as unworthy and less than other people.
This is a very profound comment.

I do agree it has less to do with Black men actually dating out and more to do with what BW believe is their desirability.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#615 Feb 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I found an interesting statistic.
White Women with parentsí with less than a high school education had 100% and
96% lower odds of ever being in romantic relationships with Asian and Hispanic partners,
respectively, and 185% greater odds of ever being in romantic relationships with black partners
than women with parentsí with a high school degree only.
What do you think?
Hispanic and Asian men reject WW from dumb families.. while BM embrace these women.
Why?
from my own personal experience, i think asian and hispanic men get the worse looking ww. especially asian guys.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#617 Feb 18, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very profound comment.
I do agree it has less to do with Black men actually dating out and more to do with what BW believe is their desirability.
... And how our desirability appears to those outside women of all races being relentlessly chased.

Bigsmoke said that now the white girls are leaving East London, the black guys are going for the pakistani girls.
Pakistani girls don't have green or blue eyes. They don't have blonde or rd hair. They don't have STATUS, yet men who once chased white women, are chasing these non-black women now.

It's any woman except a black woman.. when it comes to BM. And these other people don't give a fck about slavery, or BM's self esteem. They just see a bunch of black men wanting every thing except their own women, in a societies where no other male, white, brown, yellow or red behaves in the same way.

Of course it brings down BW's stock!
I just wish we didn't get associated with BM or that we could change perceptions of who we "belong" to as easily as converting to a new religion.
I hope new black mothers can find tools, websites, seminars, book, classes to help them instil some kind of strength and racial pride in the new generations of black boys.
But I'm glad my daughter is not physcially associated with blakc men in the eyes of wider Western society.
What female benefits from being the female counterparts of male self haters? How can you achieve anything substantial when you have a high percentage of self hating males in your group.
Also the self hate becomes more apparent when they get money, and feel they can buy their way out of blackness... so they take their wealth with them!
I should have rephrased the question.
Why are poor uneducated WW easily able to get black husbands, while 75% of BW are single.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#618 Feb 18, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
from my own personal experience, i think asian and hispanic men get the worse looking ww. especially asian guys.
Maybe they are dating people they like and they feel they can bring happiness to these women's lives.
WW do not report any higher levels of depression, lack of life satisfaction, or domestic violence when dating Hispanic and Asian men, in the way they do with BM.
They date IR much less than you guys, so maybe they are looking for less superficial things. Maybe they feel they can get a pretty girl in their race and their was something beyond beauty that persuaded them to date out.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#619 Feb 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it brings down BW's stock!

I just wish we didn't get associated with BM or that we could change perceptions of who we "belong" to as easily as converting to a new religion.
I hope new black mothers can find tools, websites, seminars, book, classes to help them instil some kind of strength and racial pride in the new generations of black boys.
But I'm glad my daughter is not physcially associated with blakc men in the eyes of wider Western society.
What female benefits from being the female counterparts of male self haters? How can you achieve anything substantial when you have a high percentage of self hating males in your group.
Also the self hate becomes more apparent when they get money, and feel they can buy their way out of blackness... so they take their wealth with them!
I should have rephrased the question.
Why are poor uneducated WW easily able to get black husbands, while 75% of BW are single.
So your hope is for Black women to become "self haters". How are Asian women view in Western Society? They pretty much put Asian men in the same boat as Black women.

75% of BW aren't single. Why do people keep promoting this lie. BW can get any man she wants. But for some odd reason. Maybe it's her or maybe it's the men. She doesn't get married at the same rate as other women.

Also why does it seem SOME BW are only concerned with such superficial things? Aren't there more important issues to be worried about. Maybe raising your kids the right way, not having babies with undesirable men, maybe opening up your own businesses. Nope. It seems that SOME bw are more concerned with being on a cover of some magazine and having ALL races of men desire them more than White women.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#620 Feb 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you say to to your biracial daughter, who looks very European and gets harrassed by black guys relentlessly?
I would like black grandchildren, but I don't want my daughter being used by some black guy as a trophy to make him feel he's competing with white men.
She's had a biracial boyfriend before, just for a few months and a white Italian boyfriend.
She is into Anime and is interested in Japanese culture, and the only black boy she's had a crush on was a Nigerian boy who went to a exclusive private school.
I want her to be with someone who wants her for her, not what she symbolizes to men he's jealous of.
I absolutely wouldn't want my daughter with a black man who is only interested in her for her white side or because she had light skin and Caucasian like hair. These mixed young women need to be taught that there are such black men out here like that.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#621 Feb 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I absolutely wouldn't want my daughter with a black man who is only interested in her for her white side or because she had light skin and Caucasian like hair. These mixed young women need to be taught that there are such black men out here like that.
So it's ok for her mother to bash and discriminate against Black men for their skin color. A mother that saw her father as a skin color first and man second. That daughter must be weary of Black men liking her because of her skin color?

You women are interesting. You don't like Black men. You don't like White women. You secretly hate on mixed and light skinned Black women. But yet you actively chase after white men that will only give you a child you grew up resenting.

Ya'll need therapy.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#622 Feb 18, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
from my own personal experience, i think asian and hispanic men get the worse looking ww. especially asian guys.
But that don't stop these women from intelligent, classy women.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#623 Feb 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they are dating people they like and they feel they can bring happiness to these women's lives.
WW do not report any higher levels of depression, lack of life satisfaction, or domestic violence when dating Hispanic and Asian men, in the way they do with BM.
They date IR much less than you guys, so maybe they are looking for less superficial things. Maybe they feel they can get a pretty girl in their race and their was something beyond beauty that persuaded them to date out.
well your claim was bm date ww who other non-wm reject.

the only time i see an attractive ww with a non-wm, the guy is always black.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#624 Feb 18, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's ok for her mother to bash and discriminate against Black men for their skin color. A mother that saw her father as a skin color first and man second. That daughter must be weary of Black men liking her because of her skin color?
You women are interesting. You don't like Black men. You don't like White women. You secretly hate on mixed and light skinned Black women. But yet you actively chase after white men that will only give you a child you grew up resenting.
Ya'll need therapy.
I don't discriminate against any group of men for skin color but for that groups or the minority of that group's mentality. I have nothing against decent white women that don't backstab and I would love my biracial daughters and sons to death. Why would I recent a part of myself? You sound crazy.

Where in the hell did you get all of that nonsense?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#625 Feb 18, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had IRWW tell me (and other BW) over the years that when they ask black men why they date WW and not black ones, the BM disparage us mercilessly.
They say seriously mean sh!t about us and they also will say these things to White men who enquire why they like white chicks so much.
If these men have quietly moved on in a peacable way and made their choice, why to they try to demean and devalue us to others? including men from other races?
The worst of all is that this has caused WW to be extremely rude and disrespecting to BW for no reason because they think that can get away with it. This is one of the worst things to come out of IR dating and BM need to put a stop to their obnoxious WW insulting BW.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#626 Feb 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not that bad for Black Americans.
That statement wasn't just about dating but rather all of life. And yes Black Americans have fell so far behind that I am not convinced we can catch up with the rest of the world or at least just Americans.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#627 Feb 18, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't discriminate against any group of men for skin color but for that groups or the minority of that group's mentality. I have nothing against decent white women that don't backstab and I would love my biracial daughters and sons to death. Why would I recent a part of myself? You sound crazy.
Where in the hell did you get all of that nonsense?
It is odd to be be against a person choosing your daughter because of skin color. When you chose her daddy because of skin color.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#628 Feb 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>That statement wasn't just about dating but rather all of life. And yes Black Americans have fell so far behind that I am not convinced we can catch up with the rest of the world or at least just Americans.
Honestly, you find more BW saying this. Than Black men. I think it has to do with your gender and basically because of patriarchy. Nobody expects a woman to do anything. So why would she expect it from herself.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#629 Feb 18, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I'll accept that as your unofficial concession speech because you are now running around in intellectual darkness bumping into rhetorical walls. You gotta love these chicks! LOL!
There was absolutely nothing in my post which signified concession. I have read mounds of history and nothing supports this premise that continents of people were enslaved to the point of the places demise and absolutley none allowed outside enslavement in the baffling way Africans did.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/british/abolitio...

Now put that in your crackpipe and smoke it.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#630 Feb 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>That statement wasn't just about dating but rather all of life. And yes Black Americans have fell so far behind that I am not convinced we can catch up with the rest of the world or at least just Americans.
The idiotic thing is that...

Black famous is Carribean

Desmond Saniford is Haitian

Disaster looms is something from the islands...

BM aka symbol boy aka sexyblackman 82 is I believe Nigerian...

I believe anti chaos is something else too.

All jealous and want to stop any progress of AAs. ESP by viciously attacking AAW...

Most of them don't date the women of their own culture yet pretend the women are better where they come from...

American black men are an embarrassment.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#631 Feb 18, 2013
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, you find more BW saying this. Than Black men. I think it has to do with your gender and basically because of patriarchy. Nobody expects a woman to do anything. So why would she expect it from herself.
Okay and what do you mean.
holycrap

Memphis, TN

#632 Feb 18, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just making yourself look so stupid.
I guarantee there isn't any other race of women anywhere claiming black women are the most beautiful.
You're ruining yourself and destroying your own image lady. smh..
Well I never said arab women were the most beautiful. I said I think arab people are beautiful and I do. And I doubt seriously there isn't anyone anywhere who doesn't feel the same about black. And I mean true black people. I've heard more than a few people say they do think pure black people are stunning.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#633 Feb 18, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
The idiotic thing is that...
Black famous is Carribean
Desmond Saniford is Haitian
Disaster looms is something from the islands...
BM aka symbol boy aka sexyblackman 82 is I believe Nigerian...
I believe anti chaos is something else too.
All jealous and want to stop any progress of AAs. ESP by viciously attacking AAW...
Most of them don't date the women of their own culture yet pretend the women are better where they come from...
American black men are an embarrassment.
I called them out before because they love to keep African Americans divivided. They all cause more harm than good.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#634 Feb 18, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Okay and what do you mean.
I mean you being a woman are afforded the luxury not to see any hope. Because in the back of your mind. You believe some man or any man will just take care of you.

Men can't afford to believe in that. Or at least they shouldn't. Else they will starve to death. So men being optimistic is more of a survival instinct. That most women really don't need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating African American men 2 min Curiousgirl 36
Black Nubians Were The Original Egyptians 3 min Black Power 330
Martin Luther King Jr. Would Have Opposed Gay M... 5 min hmm 49
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min shinningelectr0n 1,173,356
black children sexually abused at the same rate... 18 min imcuriousnow 16
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 21 min Don Barros Serrano 5,240
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 23 min no fatties 4 me 104,408
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 1 hr the facts 228
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr zIco zimp 28,561
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 1 hr Gypsy John 339
AA Question Slave history????? 2 hr darline 88
More from around the web