BM date WW, that other minority men w...
First Prev
of 135
Next Last
Tjabbbaaa

Skogås, Sweden

#2953 May 9, 2013
after reading liban it further on points out the truth wat we been sayin bout the jhgiigabooo since the 60's

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/The+Reason_8...
Black Deal

United States

#2955 May 9, 2013
Tjabbbaaa wrote:
after reading liban it further on points out the truth wat we been sayin bout the jhgiigabooo since the 60's

STFU and respect the BM seed you dumbass Neanderthal
Tjabbbaaa

Skogås, Sweden

#2956 May 9, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and respect the BM seed you dumbass Neanderthal
Truth hurt doesn't it n1ghuuur?

The reason n1ghuurs fk with white chicks:

Tjabbbaaa

Skogås, Sweden

#2958 May 9, 2013
correction: the reason nogs WANT to fk white girls but all they get is either trailer trash, old b*thez, obese, crack addicted girls or discusting mud $harks who have no self esteem.

Becky

London, UK

#2959 May 10, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hair hat / weave wearing beasties all men know what u refer to, you live in Europe you fat-assed disease ridden beast, why do u care about black men?? Go to Africa u unwanted, unvalued ,beastly looking demon...All u blk ho's look like black men with WEAVES....So unattractive and disgusting, especially y'all darkskinned...
I have nothing against black women..I have a couple as....ummmm.. friends....LOL.......It's a damn shame that your kind is all over the net disrespecting brothas who wouldn't even go near a flat_nosed man-look-alike..
You should give less bout white women in the arms of brothas nd maybe focus your hygien since all y'all beasties got nasty armpits nd got masculine arms...More and more brothas would never settle for y'all, the only who will even bang y'all is Tyrone nd the crew dat be leaving u wit future bstrd thug kids....LMAO
Their is nothing womanly about y'all manly blk hos... u all know deep-down why tons of brothas dont marry y'all or give u the ring. Neither the regular or ballin brotha see y'all even as a option...thats the reality and thats what bothers y'all tranny looking beasties..
YOU HAVE NO BLACK FRIENDS..you are a liar...you are a black man trying to pass of as a TROLL who is white...as I have said you type the same things over and over..a symptom that you are suffering from some sort of mental deficiency ....
Well I'm not on your wavelength and don't converse with the IQ challenged idiot that you have proved yourself to be...when you can come back with intelligent response that actually makes sense then we can persist..
Becky

London, UK

#2960 May 10, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, you're doing the same thing that liban individual is doing. There's no need to exude this type of behavior.
Not anymore...This TROLL will no longer be fed.
Level 2

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#2961 Jun 2, 2013
Liban08 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hair hat / weave wearing beasties all men know what u refer to, you live in Europe you fat-assed disease ridden beast, why do u care about black men?? Go to Africa u unwanted, unvalued ,beastly looking demon...All u blk ho's look like black men with WEAVES....So unattractive and disgusting, especially y'all darkskinned...
I have nothing against black women..I have a couple as....ummmm.. friends....LOL.......It's a damn shame that your kind is all over the net disrespecting brothas who wouldn't even go near a flat_nosed man-look-alike..
You should give less bout white women in the arms of brothas nd maybe focus your hygien since all y'all beasties got nasty armpits nd got masculine arms...More and more brothas would never settle for y'all, the only who will even bang y'all is Tyrone nd the crew dat be leaving u wit future bstrd thug kids....LMAO
Their is nothing womanly about y'all manly blk hos... u all know deep-down why tons of brothas dont marry y'all or give u the ring. Neither the regular or ballin brotha see y'all even as a option...thats the reality and thats what bothers y'all tranny looking beasties..
The title of the post clearly touched a nerve. Are you currently dating a white, obese, meth addicted female? Get her some help, dont come here bashing BW. It's a fact that BM want so badly to be white, that you run to collect everything that the white man throws away. WW who date BM are not typically socially accepted by whites. So who does she latch onto next? An unsuspecting, inferior Tom. You know it, that's why you came into this post on the defense. Your gf is the ww we see every night on the tv show "Hoarders". If you're so happy with ww why waste your time crying about women you allegedly hate? I don't get you fatherless kids. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 135
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min African AE 34,860
why are hispanic people so racist towards other... (May '09) 6 min NANA 671
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 8 min selina london 235
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Dagger 1,261,616
uSA waging stock market warfare against China ? 23 min DEAD TAMIR RICE 3
Barros reveals his ethnicity 31 min African AE 264
Why are most white people racist? 34 min hBuff 1,884
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 6 hr johnplustwomore 171
News Hulk Hogan fired, removed from WWE site amid ra... 14 hr Jake 45
More from around the web