BM date WW, that other minority men w...
IT IS I

United States

#2547 Mar 20, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBAO!!!!
I agree it is funny..........he loves stalking BW on this forum and picking fights with them.

Shouldn't he be discussing ways to build up the black community with other BM..........

But he would rather act like a bytch and engage in catfights with BW..........

I wish he would just take up chasing WW like he promised he would do, and leave us alone.

Since: May 10

UK

#2548 Mar 20, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not the point. You need to be concerned with what is going on with the kneegrows in London. From what I understand the relationship between BM and BW over there is in dire straits........
and after dealing with silly kneegrows like you and Black Famous (which is who I believe you are!!!)......
I'm not surprised !!!!
Leave London out of this!!

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2549 Mar 20, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is funny..........he loves stalking BW on this forum and picking fights with them.
Shouldn't he be discussing ways to build up the black community with other BM..........
I wish he would just take up chasing WW like he promised he would do, and leave us alone.
But I'm not interested in building up any communities. Many have tried and many have failed. Therefore, I'm not interested. I just won't live in these communities. CASE CLOSED.

As for picking fights with bw, I do no such thing. I haven't attacked msnewnew, Selina London, or any of the sensible bw online. I only attack women like you, Carol, and Capree, because you women bash bm because of your poor choices you made in life with men.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2550 Mar 21, 2013
ladondaruler1-It is I- MACEO wrote:
<quoted text> But I'm not interested in building up any communities. Many have tried and many have failed. Therefore, I'm not interested. I just won't live in these communities. CASE CLOSED.
As for picking fights with bw, I do no such thing. I haven't attacked msnewnew, Selina London, or any of the sensible bw online. I only attack women like you, Carol, and Capree, because you women bash bm because of your poor choices you made in life with men.
MACEO

Even the White guy I date laughs....he said most men try to compete with other men not harass Young Black women who date out that are 30 yeas younger than you

He asked if you were really almost 60 years old! lMAO He said that guy is LOst and a LOSER!

SO WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING YOUNG BLACK WOMEN WHEN YOUR ALMOST 60 YEARS OLD MACEO?
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2551 Mar 21, 2013
MACEO TOP TEN PROFILES

African-American Leaderboard
Next champ crowned on 3/25

The Reigning Champ
dcool
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 104,271 pts

This week's contenders:

dcool
Lvl. 8 - Lifetime: 104,271 pts

sand_-cracker
Lvl. 5 - Lifetime: 15,077 pts

Joe Biden
Lvl. 2 - Lifetime: 788 pts

Black Elite

attai1

Skiff Azlaan

Halle Berry Sister

Savant

Walter Henrickson

ALL OF THE PROFILES ARE MACEO'S HE'S LOGGED IN OVER 7,000 POST AND ITS ONLY WEDNESDAY! LMAO

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2552 Mar 21, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> ALL of that is just a reflection of many black men if you were responsible human beings to begin with all this non sense wouldn't be happening BW are really getting SICK AND TIRED of raising kids by themselves SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Now of course I think more birth control should be used but birth control doesn't always prevent pregnancy. I know alot of females that got pregnant on the PILL. The shot makes alot of women get really fat and loose their hair.
And I know just as many white women that had abortions as black but they go to PRIVATE clinics and they don't become STATS in other words they don't get reported. Meanwhile alot of BW are going to planned parenthood and they do report the abortion to the government. If more Bm would own up to the children they made the black community with definitely improve. A BW could be perfectly sane and drug free and still have a ruff time WHY? 2 incomes are better than one AND children need a mother and a father. Instead of always pointing the finger at BW you need to set up groups to teach these dum a$$ men to be REAL men
The child does need the income from both of his/her parents and I think that tougher laws for child support should be made and sternly inforced. I hate it when women foolishly let the fathers off of the hook by not filing for child support and depriving their child of the possible added support of their fathers. These same women will stand up and state I can take care of my child myself but then head straight down to the welfare office to collect food, housing and a child support payment from the taxpayers. If you need the assist then take it but don't turn down pursuing support from the men that are responsible for the children in favor of collecting welfare. I think that's what angers everyone.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2553 Mar 21, 2013
The Violence and Behavior of Black Men is Destroying Black America

When one really examines what is going on in the black community, what we are suffering – the violence, drugs, sexual assaults, domestic violence, child sexual abuse, fatherless confused children, AIDS/HIV, and high rates of joblessness are all the fault of black males.

Black men are destroying black women, black children, and the black community.

In actuality, when people say “people are destroying the black community,” it’s really a polite euphemism which fails to address the true cause of what is devastating us as a race – men.

What is required to turn things around? The answer is very simple – black males need to get their shit together and stop being stupid!

Stop killing.
Stop thinking screwing as many women as possible is an achievement worthy of a medal.
Stop thinking that going to prison is a rite of passage into manhood.
Stop thinking going to school makes you corny.
Stop molesting children.
Stop screwing women without birth control then abandoning the children you create.
Stop beating on women with your words and fists.
Stop accosting young girls on the street.
Stop teaching young males violence and disrespect for others.
Stop trying to pimp and use females for your financial benefit.
Stop thinking how you are dressed projects how you are as a person – it doesn’t.
Stop wasting your money on $200 shoes and $10,000 rims when yo ass lives in the hood.

These behaviours represent a mentality that a great many young black males have, and until they change it, the black community will continue in its current downward spiral.

A second problem exists – black women that attempt to defend these men. These women claim that black men should not be blamed for the condition of the black community and that the burden is too heavy for them to bear alone so women should share in it.

Bullshit!

It may be a heavy burden, but it is the burden black men deserve to carry on their shoulders all by themselves, as every single thing mentioned there is THEIR FAULT.

Black men who behave in the manner described are making a choice to do so. No one is forcing them to rape or molest children- they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to gun down people instead of talk that out in a civilized manner – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to forego use of condoms as birth control and protection from the spread of disease – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to abandon their children – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to drop out of school – they choose to do that.

And so on and so forth.

Black men are making a lot of very poor choices, and until they stop and begin to be the leaders they claim they are black men will continue to decline in wealth and social influence. Demanding that black women “follow” and “submit” to them means that black women will continue to attempt to feel tall by standing on the heads of black women. This also means that black women and children will experience the repercussions of black men’s self=destructive behaviours.

Stop demanding a woman freestyle with you then getting angry when she says no. Don’t be trying to “put it in just to see how it feels” or pulling off the condom when she isn’t looking so you can get a taste of it raw. No woman can contract an STD if the man she is sleeping with is responsible for making sure he doesn’t give her anything.

All of this starts and ends with men. Lead dammit!!! Stop whining and fucking LEAD your families and communities black men! It’s embarrassing to see thousands of men whining instead of rolling up their sleeves to make change. Whining, especially when said whining includes “but what about what WOMEN do!” Its nothing but an attempt to dilute this message and take the blame off black men and place it on women. That is the typical response that black men do and it shows no sign of leadership, instead it shows weakness.
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2554 Mar 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

You'll pay for that in the near future!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2555 Mar 21, 2013
Donna-MACEO the Scoffer wrote:
Donna wrote:
ALL of that is just a reflection of many black men if you were responsible human beings to begin with all this non sense wouldn't be happening BW are really getting SICK AND TIRED of raising kids by themselves SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Now of course I think more birth control should be used but birth control doesn't always prevent pregnancy. I know alot of females that got pregnant on the PILL. The shot makes alot of women get really fat and loose their hair.
And I know just as many white women that had abortions as black but they go to PRIVATE clinics and they don't become STATS in other words they don't get reported. Meanwhile alot of BW are going to planned parenthood and they do report the abortion to the government. If more Bm would own up to the children they made the black community with definitely improve. A BW could be perfectly sane and drug free and still have a ruff time WHY? 2 incomes are better than one AND children need a mother and a father. Instead of always pointing the finger at BW you need to set up groups to teach these dum a$$ men to be REAL men
MACEO

Whites men value their children; most Black men don't take and abandon their children from age 2-3 years old to adulthood!

I don't believe in abortion but I also wouldn't have a kid with a black man based on the stats. Ive seen some instances where Black women set a man up; but not too often!

Many case Black women want a committed relationship with Black men who want to "Live off them" and run games. They want a place to lay their head and not pay any rent or mortgage!

Since Welfare is not open to Men; Black males generally when their in HS seek out women who they can live off! Black men also sleep with multiple partners rather than get their acts together and focus on education!

There's alot of Grown ASS men like Jeff who who married is 3rd White women, faked an illness to live off a White woman!

This is the collective behaviors of most Black males! Even while they living off White women; many are still know to have affairs and have babies with other womoen it happens all the time!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2556 Mar 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
The child does need the income from both of his/her parents and I think that tougher laws for child support should be made and sternly inforced. I hate it when women foolishly let the fathers off of the hook by not filing for child support and depriving their child of the possible added support of their fathers. These same women will stand up and state I can take care of my child myself but then head straight down to the welfare office to collect food, housing and a child support payment from the taxpayers. If you need the assist then take it but don't turn down pursuing support from the men that are responsible for the children in favor of collecting welfare. I think that's what angers everyone.
Capree

Black men like MACEO aka Donna are "Stupid"! You would think that at almost 60 years old he would have learned something but MACEO has a lot of "Pride" and he's a Scoffer/Fool.

The reasons why Black children are disadvantaged is because Black males don't do for their children hey abandon them. The reasons why Black men make babies is to "Live off women" because women are hoping to have a mate and some support or help that rarely happens when it comes to Black males.

They run around chasing SEX and never get their acts together. When their 30 years old they realized they don't have anything and the guys that went and got their educations, planned their lives gets the best women!

Many black men get angry they come with nothing to the table but want the best women and when they don't see it happening they get angry and say Black women don't want "Nice guys".

Nice and Broke dont cut it especially when most Black men live off women!

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2557 Mar 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
My bad I will post it again. I hope this works.
@ "The Reve-"looneyness":
LOOOOOOOL, "you don't respond", yet still you have quite CLEARLY responded (in length) to this post.
FOOL...
"Not worthy of your interactions" LMBAO... Who the hell are you, the queen?????? You are nothing but a cowardly man-hating troll... If anything, you are not worthy of anyones interaction and should be ignored until you get an account, you could be anyone, including white trash!!!
My posts are always concise, so do a double check.....you don't hear me rambling on and on about the same stupid things..........without any logic..........but clearly you feel a need to redeem him from his folly..........I will grant this.
Yes, not worthy of my interactions because he is silly and talks in circles. And if you do the same thing, you will lose the privilege of interacting with me too !!!
I don't have a desire to have an account because I don't want to be bothered by nuts like you sending me PM's. If anyone will be ignored around here, it will be you..........you clueless looney !!
I am far from being white trash (the white trash that you black revolutionists secretly worship and bed down [WW])!!......I am a BW..........100% authentic !!!
Is that so???? You can CLEARLY see that I live in London rather than the states like LE does, right?
However, I would love to see you try to hand me my ass though, I could do with a laugh today on my day of work!!!
I don't give two farts where you are from, sir. I was addressing this looney 'ladondaruler1' A.K.A 'Louisiana Emperor 7' and these are the same person because their diction and style of writing is the same. So..........STFU and have several seats.
I will have the last laugh dear..........and PLEASE BELIEVE......she who laughs last..........laughs the hardest !!!!
So, enjoy your giggling !!!
LMBAO, this fool is an highly educated and resourceful bm running a successful business, working as a part time Finance Executive for a national firm and raising a family of black girls, I am the type of bm that bw like YOU fear because I do not conform to your racist stereotype of us bm.... And there are many bm men like me, I am not an anomaly!
Oh, here we go again..........another arrogant BM who made it past high school and now he is trying to tell people that he is some successful, super intelligent and educated tycoon that spends his time on topix arguing with mere peasants just for entertainment !!!!......O.K.........If you say so.
The rest of your long post was absolute garbage, why did you even bother typing this irrelevant crap, you jackass?
LMBAO
Blah, blah, blah..........how does it feel to hold your azz in your hands ?????
LOL !!!!
How does it feel to be the most retarded person to ever post on Topix AA????????

Women who lack intelligence (like you) are the ones who usually choose complete idiots to father their children then moan and groan to the entire world when things go wrong!

Women like you who cannot work out even the most basic of tasks should NOT be allowed to choose their own husbands or they will always end-up being impregnated by ghetto versions of Ronald McDonald.

Total clowns!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2558 Mar 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
and after dealing with silly kneegrows like you and Black Famous (which is who I believe you are!!!).....
Someone with your obvious lack of intellect shouldn't try to do detective work, you need a brain for that.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2559 Mar 21, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Quote Fail :(
Have you ever come across anyone on Topix AA who was that stupid? Even a retarded Monkey could figure out how to do this task, just like the rest of us did, it isn't exactly rocket science!
Donna

Carol Stream, IL

#2560 Mar 21, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
child support? Yeah if he actually has a 9 to 5. Some dudes will quit working so they don't have to pay child support to dodge it. I know of women that collect child support and still get a Link card and have section 8 housing. They don't give them much money on link unless they have alot of kids. Section 8 is difficult to get these days it's not the free ride that people think

Level 5

Location hidden

#2561 Mar 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, but still working on it.
Do you want me to send you the Topix operation manual?...

Level 5

Location hidden

#2562 Mar 21, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm having posting difficulty.
This is an indication to the level of your intellect, 12 year old kids have posted here and have completed the said task within minutes, so far it has taken you a week without any success...

It will be interesting to see just how long it takes you to work this out, every time you get it wrong you lose 20 points on the IQ score, we started at 100, but you are now down to 60.

Good luck dummy!
Donna

Carol Stream, IL

#2563 Mar 21, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
How does it feel to be the most retarded person to ever post on Topix AA????????
Women who lack intelligence (like you) are the ones who usually choose complete idiots to father their children then moan and groan to the entire world when things go wrong!
Women like you who cannot work out even the most basic of tasks should NOT be allowed to choose their own husbands or they will always end-up being impregnated by ghetto versions of Ronald McDonald.
Total clowns!
dude hang it up you act like there is just an abundance of Bm that are educated and hard working out here!! the thugs out number the college/ career boys and they have so many BW and non black women competing for them it ain't even funny. What world do you live in? In America there are more Pookie and ray ray Bm then Tyler the kappa with the degree and good job. I really get tired of seeing you men on here talk about how BW are stupid for picking the wrong guys to get pregnant by when it ain't that many to begin with

Level 5

Location hidden

#2564 Mar 21, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> Carol, I went outside earlier to tidy up my lawn, and I saw you walk in front of an open window with no top on. Please lady, for the love of god, don't do that again. I've been drinking pepto like kool aid trying to put my stomach at ease.
Lol....

Level 5

Location hidden

#2565 Mar 21, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> dude hang it up you act like there is just an abundance of Bm that are educated and hard working out here!! the thugs out number the college/ career boys and they have so many BW and non black women competing for them it ain't even funny.
If educated black men with good jobs was what most bw desired, that is what most bm would aspire to be, however, the reality is that the thug types are clearly the most desired of bm by bw... There is so much evidence to back this claim!
Donna wrote:
What world do you live in?
The same world as you where professional and intelligent black men will testify that many bw seem to have a big problem with them while non-black women will gravitate towards them in large numbers.
Donna wrote:
In America there are more Pookie and ray ray Bm then Tyler the kappa with the degree and good job. I really get tired of seeing you men on here talk about how BW are stupid for picking the wrong guys to get pregnant by when it ain't that many to begin with
So because you can't find a decent guy, you think bw are justified in having babies for complete fools instead,(just because you want a baby) then you predictably end-up single/broke while complaining to the entire world after choosing to breed for "POOKIE and RAY RAY" while offering the child no standard of life whatsoever and even messing up the child's head in the process!

Are you actually admitting that some bw do choose to breed for "RAY RAY" because they can't find a decent man??????????
Donna

Carol Stream, IL

#2568 Mar 21, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
If educated black men with good jobs was what most bw desired, that is what most bm would aspire to be, however, the reality is that the thug types are clearly the most desired of bm by bw... There is so much evidence to back this claim!
<quoted text>
The same world as you where professional and intelligent black men will testify that many bw seem to have a big problem with them while non-black women will gravitate towards them in large numbers.
<quoted text>
So because you can't find a decent guy, you think bw are justified in having babies for complete fools instead,(just because you want a baby) then you predictably end-up single/broke while complaining to the entire world after choosing to breed for "POOKIE and RAY RAY" while offering the child no standard of life whatsoever and even messing up the child's head in the process!
Are you actually admitting that some bw do choose to breed for "RAY RAY" because they can't find a decent man??????????
first of all who said I didn't have a man? My man is Latino and we live together. Secondly complete BS how do you know what MOST BW want? What woman doesn't want an educated good looking brother ? It's not that many of you to begin with so you need to stop lying. Thug? all a thug is a dude who is not a coward and doesn't take shi off anyone in other words a strong man. No woman wants some push over wimp that's a coward. You are misinformed if you think thug always means a drug dealer or a career Bm equals nerd lame. Thats complete BS and a big excuse. Furthermore while you want to blame "thugs" for being deadbeats plenty of regular working class Bm are deadbeats as well that woman have to force child support on because they won't help out with their own kid or even spend time with them. Alot of black business men don't even support their kids I just don't understand why you guys LIE &DENY so much. It's really sad an pathetic. I care so much because I see so many BW so hung up on Bm then they get pregnant and then he's adios. Honestly some women are stupid for still messing around with you guys without being married. At the end of the day the MAJORITY of Bm don't support their kids and that's not some STAT it's what I see from family, friends , co workers on a regular basis honestly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black women have options - THE NEW NORMAL 20 min 2 Dogs 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min JRB 1,536,111
Dear White People (May '16) 42 min 2 Dogs 833
Bill Cosby: A lesson for "established" BM? 48 min 2 Dogs 2
White women are extremely jealous of bw! 53 min Gabar 48
White people are all evil and they all go to he... (Jan '14) 59 min Gabar 71
AXE got busted drooling over black balls in the... 1 hr THXhasvacuum 3
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 2 hr Ttt 84
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 4 hr coretta 226
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 5 hr SadButTrue 102