BM date WW, that other minority men w...

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2480 Mar 19, 2013
I really think its time to shut this thread down. It has no significance and is based on a lone nuts' idea. It doesn't apply to me...and none of the men in my circle.

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2481 Mar 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Leaving them with a parent who in general has little to no resources in a racist society IS aborting them.
STFU and get a grip on reality, a child growing up with one parent is by no means a death sentence unless the mother is mentally ill, totally useless or just wants to party.

Leaving your child in the garbage or the bushes where they have found many black babies is a crime against humanity, have these mentally ill bw never heard of putting the child up for adoption??...

On saying this - has anyone even checked to see just how many black babies are abandoned in orphanages by black women?... I am guessing the number is extremely high in comparison to other races.... But that is another story for another day.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2482 Mar 20, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
I really think its time to shut this thread down. It has no significance and is based on a lone nuts' idea. It doesn't apply to me...and none of the men in my circle.
MACEO

Yeah the truth hurts!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2484 Mar 20, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
MACEO

Funny, many other Black women feel the same way and are taking action!

LMAO

Good luck FOOL, Scoffer, Snark and Snake!
The Revolutionist

London, UK

#2485 Mar 20, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, simple..........I don't respond because he isn't worthy of my interaction.
LOOOOOOOL, "you don't respond", yet still you have quite CLEARLY responded (in length) to this post.

FOOL...

"Not worthy of your interactions" LMBAO... Who the hell are you, the queen?????? You are nothing but a cowardly man-hating troll... If anything, you are not worthy of anyones interaction and should be ignored until you get an account, you could be anyone, including white trash!!!
IT IS I wrote:
He is Louisiana Emperor 7 and I have already handed his azz to him on different threads.
Would you like to be next ?!?!
Is that so???? You can CLEARLY see that I live in London rather than the states like LE does, right?
However, I would love to see you try to hand me my ass though, I could do with a laugh today on my day of work!!!
IT IS I wrote:
A few lines of text my azz..........This fool needs to extend his vocabulary so that he can condense some of that mess..........
LMBAO, this fool is an highly educated and resourceful bm running a successful business, working as a part time Finance Executive for a national firm and raising a family of black girls, I am the type of bm that bw like YOU fear because I do not conform to your racist stereotype of us bm.... And there are many bm men like me, I am not an anomaly!
IT IS I wrote:
But like I said before..........he's just talking loud and saying nothing..........
He (L.E. 7) claims that he has moved on to WW..........I wish he would leave us BW alone then.
Clearly he still wants a BW but he (like many BM)can't rise to the occasion and he is taking his frustrations with himself out on us.
NOT A COOL THING TO DO !!!!!
However, if he is "leaving" us for WW, could you please tell him to..........
"please cut the lights off on the way out ?!?!"
LOL !!!!!
The rest of your long post was absolute garbage, why did you even bother typing this irrelevant crap, you jackass?

LMBAO
The Revolutionist

London, UK

#2486 Mar 20, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Most ww have abortions in private facilities which don't report to government agencies.
How the hell do you know this, if even the government don"t know how many ww have abortions at private clinics how could you possibly confirm that "MOST" white women go private for their abortions????... You are talking out of your ass again as usual..

White women who have money (which is not most of them) are going as far as artificial insemination and sperm banks to have babies, so I doubt they are flooding the private abortion clinics....

Furthermore how do you know the number of black women who are going private for abortions isn't a high number?????
London wrote:
And bw are doing the right thing (outside of protecting themselves and abstaining from sex) because the last thing the black community is more unwanted kids.
Aborting life is murder and it can destroy a woman's ability to have a child later on in her life, the last thing we need is more dumb-ass women who use abortion as their only contraceptive, maybe if they took precautions earlier on things wouldn't get to that stage!!!

Just a thought...

Level 5

Location hidden

#2487 Mar 20, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is right on point. Whenever I retort with what you gave above, I effectively get the subject changed, because there is no good COMEBACK from them for it!
It is as if they think all current black males were dropped out the sky from a stork fully grown, with no black mothers having any say about their growth and progression to adulthood! They just "CAME TO BE!". LMAO
LOL, I believe you are right.

We so often hear hateful and screwed-up bw preaching the line that nowadays BM are feminine, down-low, and self-hating.
However, if you take a closer look at our community you will easily see that many of these traits are directly inherited from screwed-up single black mothers, this is what happens sometimes when bw raise bm on their own.

There are many bm that grew-up hating black women because of the way their own single mothers treated them as young boys... Imagine being raised in a household where the mother continually shouts "black men are worthless", "you are worthless like your father" or "a man can't do anything for me unless he has money"!... What will this do to the young black males mentality?????

Nothing good, that's what.

I know many men who grew up with this upbringing and some have turned out to be criminals or gang-bangers who abuse women at every opportunity and have absolutely no respect for women whatsoever.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2488 Mar 20, 2013
We as men do have a lot to answer to, such as why the hell are so many of us impregnating women that we obviously don't want to spend the rest of our lives with or even marry, or why are some of us having children with black women who clearly have some severe psychological issues that would make them unfit to be mothers, then when these issues finally get too much for us we often disappear from the household!

Bw have a lot to answer to also, such as why they babble on about wanting good men when it is clear to the entire world that the majority of them have a preference for thug types, street-wise men or players, then they complain when they get played... After that, massa/white men become their saviours!!!

... Many black women don't want successful professional black men, they actually prefer men who are less educated and less accomplished!

LMBAO...

I would urge every successful black man to watch this clip where bw explain why they don't like successful black men!!!
http://www.tiredblackman.com/forums/showthrea...

The real issues in our communities are not being dealt with by sensible adults, all we get are these online bitching matches between these race traitors who are busy putting blacks down while ass-worshipping whites as their gods, which is a big disgrace.

Very sad indeed.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2489 Mar 20, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
dev..don’t be hoodwinked by that fool rev..he is a walter mitty character..he is nothing more than a history buff..an angry one at that.
You assessing my post is like a rat trying to evaluate the work of a nuclear physicist, you simply do not hold even 1% of the required brain capacity needed to begin a basic level of understanding!

The best thing that you can do for yourself is to find an Indian forum to hang-out with other "coolies" like you and discuss matters that concern the Indian community, you have long since shown us that you cannot relate to even the simplest of negative issues that the black community face.

Let me give you an helping hand;

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/india

Level 5

Location hidden

#2490 Mar 20, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
Have you noticed that SADBUTRUE has actually agreed with you on this point, "wonders never cease".

LMBAO...
Donna

Wheeling, IL

#2491 Mar 20, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and get a grip on reality, a child growing up with one parent is by no means a death sentence unless the mother is mentally ill, totally useless or just wants to party.
Leaving your child in the garbage or the bushes where they have found many black babies is a crime against humanity, have these mentally ill bw never heard of putting the child up for adoption??...
On saying this - has anyone even checked to see just how many black babies are abandoned in orphanages by black women?... I am guessing the number is extremely high in comparison to other races.... But that is another story for another day.
ALL of that is just a reflection of many black men if you were responsible human beings to begin with all this non sense wouldn't be happening BW are really getting SICK AND TIRED of raising kids by themselves SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Now of course I think more birth control should be used but birth control doesn't always prevent pregnancy. I know alot of females that got pregnant on the PILL. The shot makes alot of women get really fat and loose their hair.
And I know just as many white women that had abortions as black but they go to PRIVATE clinics and they don't become STATS in other words they don't get reported. Meanwhile alot of BW are going to planned parenthood and they do report the abortion to the government. If more Bm would own up to the children they made the black community with definitely improve. A BW could be perfectly sane and drug free and still have a ruff time WHY? 2 incomes are better than one AND children need a mother and a father. Instead of always pointing the finger at BW you need to set up groups to teach these dum a$$ men to be REAL men
Donna

Wheeling, IL

#2493 Mar 20, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah I have never gave black women a pass, so your nonsense is just that...
again black women are making babies with blk men....
If their offspring is messed up, at least blk women are sticking by them...so to any reasonable, intelligent person...
the parent that abandons their offspring is not only vile but bears more responsibility for any detrimental outcome.
so true
Kashta The 1st

Jacksonville, FL

#2495 Mar 20, 2013
holycrap wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ultimate protection is creating an environment where one lowers the risk of even having to make this type of stand.
I agree with you, HC.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2496 Mar 20, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> ALL of that is just a reflection of many black men if you were responsible human beings to begin with all this non sense wouldn't be happening BW are really getting SICK AND TIRED of raising kids by themselves SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Now of course I think more birth control should be used but birth control doesn't always prevent pregnancy. I know alot of females that got pregnant on the PILL. The shot makes alot of women get really fat and loose their hair.
And I know just as many white women that had abortions as black but they go to PRIVATE clinics and they don't become STATS in other words they don't get reported. Meanwhile alot of BW are going to planned parenthood and they do report the abortion to the government. If more Bm would own up to the children they made the black community with definitely improve. A BW could be perfectly sane and drug free and still have a ruff time WHY? 2 incomes are better than one AND children need a mother and a father. Instead of always pointing the finger at BW you need to set up groups to teach these dum a$$ men to be REAL men
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> ALL of that is just a reflection of many black men if you were responsible human beings to begin with all this non sense wouldn't be happening BW are really getting SICK AND TIRED of raising kids by themselves SERIOUSLY!!!!!!
What about a responsible person:

1) Not getting pregnant for a man that shows no potential or desire to be a father or a family man
2) Not allowing a man to have intercourse bare-back at any time unless you both want a baby.
3) Not sleeping around irresponsibly with married men or other women's partners!
Donna wrote:
<quoted text>
Now of course I think more birth control should be used but birth control doesn't always prevent pregnancy. I know alot of females that got pregnant on the PILL. The shot makes alot of women get really fat and loose their hair.
If you let a man that you aren't married to have sex with you without wearing a condom, you at some point could easily end-up a broke single mother... Women who do not understand this are not mature enough to have sex!!!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2497 Mar 20, 2013
Donna wrote:
And I know just as many white women that had abortions as black but they go to PRIVATE clinics and they don't become STATS in other words they don't get reported. Meanwhile alot of BW are going to planned parenthood and they do report the abortion to the government.
According to the Guttmacher Institute in the states who collect statistics via surveys from all clinics that offer abortions whether private or not report ww at 36% and bw at 30% abortion rate - meaning that bw have phenomenally high abortion stats!
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abo...
Donna wrote:
If more Bm would own up to the children they made the black community with definitely improve.
Women being less eager to open their legs for men with no prospects would have exactly the same effect!
Donna wrote:

Instead of always pointing the finger at BW you need to set up groups to teach these dum a$$ men to be REAL men
Lol, "real men" have virtually been wiped out by feminism, women in their twenties now earn more than men of the same age. These days many men right up to their 35th birthday are still living at home with their parents. Real men are a dying breed across the board!

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/hav...

I am not pointing the finger solely at women, but I expect bw to shoulder some of the responsibility for their own mistakes such as having babies for fools or men who are not interested in marrying them!!!
Carol

Orem, UT

#2498 Mar 20, 2013
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> ALL of that is just a reflection of many black men if you were responsible human beings to begin with all this non sense wouldn't be happening BW are really getting SICK AND TIRED of raising kids by themselves SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Now of course I think more birth control should be used but birth control doesn't always prevent pregnancy. I know alot of females that got pregnant on the PILL. The shot makes alot of women get really fat and loose their hair.
Your post makes too much sense and will be wasted in the child like BM here.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2499 Mar 20, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
If their offspring is messed up, at least blk women are sticking by them...so to any reasonable, intelligent person...
As long as you stick by your children it's ok to mess them-up??? You are clearly neither intelligent or reasonable!...

If you can't raise a child properly, don't do it, let the child be temporarily raised by someone else in your family more capable, or let the child be temporarily fostered until you manage to sort your damn life out!!!

Pedophiles stick by their children, are we to congratulate them for at least being there to help raise the children?????? I don't think so, they abused the child and caused lifelong damage??? If you are going to mess a child's mind up - you are better off not being there at all...

You are a sick.
Carol wrote:
the parent that abandons their offspring is not only vile but bears more responsibility for any detrimental outcome.
If I chose to impregnate a psychotic woman who isn't fit to be a mother then I am fully responsible for any abuse dished out to the child by the mad woman!

Same as if you chose to have babies for a man who is a broke uneducated thug with no prospects, mentally unstable, vile, a womaniser or he is CLEARLY unsuitable to be a father, YOU are responsible for the horrible life that the child will probably have because you were the FOOL who picked a useless bum to father your children!

Take responsibly for your own actions, choose better partners to father your children or you and your kids will suffer the consequences!!!

Simple

Level 5

Location hidden

#2500 Mar 20, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post makes too much sense and will be wasted in the child like BM here.
Lol

You know that you are talking nonsense whenever one of the village idiots or resident lunatics agree with you!!!

LMBAO
IT IS I

United States

#2501 Mar 20, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
FOOL...
"Not worthy of your interactions" LMBAO... Who the hell are you, the queen?????? You are nothing but a cowardly man-hating troll... If anything, you are not worthy of anyones interaction and should be ignored until you get an account, you could be anyone, including white trash!!!

@ "The Reve-"looneyness":

LOOOOOOOL, "you don't respond", yet still you have quite CLEARLY responded (in length) to this post.

My posts are always concise, so do a double check.....you don't hear me rambling on and on about the same stupid things..........without any logic..........but clearly you feel a need to redeem him from his folly..........I will grant this.

Yes, not worthy of my interactions because he is silly and talks in circles. And if you do the same thing, you will lose the privilege of interacting with me too !!!

I don't have a desire to have an account because I don't want to be bothered by nuts like you sending me PM's. If anyone will be ignored around here, it will be you..........you clueless looney !!

I am far from being white trash (the white trash that you black revolutionists secretly worship and bed down [WW])!!......I am a BW..........100% authentic !!!

<quoted text>

Is that so???? You can CLEARLY see that I live in London rather than the states like LE does, right?
However, I would love to see you try to hand me my ass though, I could do with a laugh today on my day of work!!!

I don't give two farts where you are from, sir. I was addressing this looney 'ladondaruler1' A.K.A 'Louisiana Emperor 7' and these are the same person because their diction and style of writing is the same. So..........STFU and have several seats.

I will have the last laugh dear..........and PLEASE BELIEVE......she who laughs last..........laughs the hardest !!!!

So, enjoy your giggling !!!

LMBAO, this fool is an highly educated and resourceful bm running a successful business, working as a part time Finance Executive for a national firm and raising a family of black girls, I am the type of bm that bw like YOU fear because I do not conform to your racist stereotype of us bm.... And there are many bm men like me, I am not an anomaly!

<quoted text>

Oh, here we go again..........another arrogant BM who made it past high school and now he is trying to tell people that he is some successful, super intelligent and educated tycoon that spends his time on topix arguing with mere peasants just for entertainment !!!!......O.K.........If you say so.

<quoted text>

The rest of your long post was absolute garbage, why did you even bother typing this irrelevant crap, you jackass?
LMBAO

Blah, blah, blah..........how does it feel to hold your azz in your hands ?????

LOL !!!!
Donna

Carol Stream, IL

#2502 Mar 20, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
What about a responsible person:
1) Not getting pregnant for a man that shows no potential or desire to be a father or a family man
2) Not allowing a man to have intercourse bare-back at any time unless you both want a baby.
3) Not sleeping around irresponsibly with married men or other women's partners!
<quoted text>
If you let a man that you aren't married to have sex with you without wearing a condom, you at some point could easily end-up a broke single mother... Women who do not understand this are not mature enough to have sex!!!
AGAIN YOU DON'T KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES of how the baby was conceived. I'm sure in some cases it was random sex all people can be guilty of that. You STEROTYPE like every case is just a loose woman that got pregnant by some random guy that's complete utter BS. So you mean to tell me ww and Latin women don't have slip ups and get pregnant? They get pregnant by their boyfriends and guys they are just sleeping with why do their fathers stick around ?? Hum? Maybe they have family values and know how to become men when its time to be a man. It takes 2 to make a baby why is Tyrone bare backing ? Does he not care about HIV, HERPES or a child conceived ( that he ain't gonna take care of)? I've never seen a group of men that blame the woman because of their lack of manhood skills SMDH (just venting) not like things are ever gonna change

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,578,745
Cavebeasts of Topix 13 min Paul 20
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 42 min Dumbowners 20
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 43 min youll shoot your ... 60
I have token white friends. 46 min KIP 29
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 1 hr Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,730
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 4 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 4 hr a jig is a tool 18
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 10 hr wild bill 53
More from around the web