BM date WW, that other minority men w...

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2272 Mar 14, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
The IR stats for black men drastically increasing in less than 10 years
It went from like 3% in 2006 to 10% in 2010 and went up to around 15% last year.
You can dismiss it now but when it continues to increase over the years dont say I didnt tell you so
So you are squabbling about around 15% of black men dating out while ignoring the vast majority of BM who do date BW which according to your figures is 85%!!!!

... And secondly, this is still proof of nothing, these are figures that you probably pulled out of your ass!

I firmly disbelieve that bm dating outside of the race shot from 10 to 15% in 2 years like you are suggesting. Total bollocks, if that ever happened that would be classed as a mass exodus of millions of bm all of a sudden deciding that black women aren't good enough!

Total nonsense.
Pancakes

United States

#2273 Mar 14, 2013
Ms Orchid wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion doesn't count as facts. All you said is nonsense, if you can bring government back statistics, then you may have something going. And you perfectly described the majority of bm/irbm in your statement about wm not giving bw security or assets.
Celebrities like Halle berry, Alicia keys and many others who came from bm/ww unions can testify to their black fathers not sticking around to raise their kids. And this is not to count the numerous black celebs whose father's where MIA.
On the other hand, the Mowry's twins, Traci-ellis ross all had white fathers who played a role in their upbringings.
Youre being delusional and stubborn. Its obvious wm are sexing bw a shitton more than they marry them (less than 1%). I never said bm give security i just said wm dont. And more than that wm show a bias in the fact.they give those things to every race besides bw, at least bm treat all women the same. So i dont see why any bw would be on the side of wm.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2274 Mar 14, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
The issue wasn't about rape, don't try to play smart with me! The issue was you saying that black women were only killed if they committed a crime, my response was that for black women refusing to be raped was considered a crime and so was things such as running away from the plantation!
<quoted text>
"100,000 rapes, lol... White men have raped and slaughtered millions on top of millions all around the entire globe for over a thousand years!!!
I said slaves were punished or killed not on a whim of the slaveowners but they did something wrong or broke the law in the owner's eyes. Running away or disobeying was considered wrong back then. Many of these black women have already been raped by black men as very young girls so knowing that they would be beat or killed how many of these slave women do you think fought back when white men came near them? No because it was all about survival.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2276 Mar 14, 2013
Correction

I said slaves were NOT punished or killed not on a whim of the slaveowners

Level 8

Location hidden

#2277 Mar 14, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know the living conditions of Africans before slavery?
Did you make any formal and extensive research about the lives of Africans before the Europeans came?
How many black artifacts have you seen?
Have you ever been Africa?
Right there in Florida in a museum can be found the chains that were used on those people...
But yet an uneducated POS like you talk like you are the vicar of knowledge...ofcourse you would be in your azz was actually facing your rear.
PS
How DARE YOU state that African female slaves were raped by black men before they got to the Americas...it shows insecurities in you when you lay on your back for your "supposed" white husband.. You must be reliving your days on the plantation.
But you can't so ignorant and stupid to make a pass for WHITE MEN RAPING BLACK WOMEN ON THE PLANTATION.
First of all your stupid azz don't know the extension of my research. Yes black men who never protected black men would rape black women also because black women had no laws or weapons to protect themselves.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2278 Mar 14, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Looooooooooooooool.
You are a total nutcase, nothing that you say after this can be taken seriously!
Go and find a mental asylum to park your backside in and get off the computer.
Wow, you're trying really hard to prove that something that supposedly you're not a part of doesn't exist.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2279 Mar 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I said slaves were punished or killed not on a whim of the slaveowners but they did something wrong or broke the law in the owner's eyes.
... But the fact remains that many were still killed, also those that were not killed were still brutalised, beaten, mutilated and treated like animals by their white owners even if they were "breeders"...
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of these black women have already been raped by black men as very young girls.
So you are saying that the white slave masters (who controlled everything on his plantation) allowed his black male slaves to rape bw freely, but these same white men would lynch a black man for even looking at a white woman...

But yet you continue to praise and lick white-ass like they were going out of fashion...

Level 5

Location hidden

#2281 Mar 14, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're trying really hard to prove that something that supposedly you're not a part of doesn't exist.
Old crazy woman...

I live in London, how the hell am I going to be part of an FBI conspiracy against your irrelevant family in the states????

Like I said before, you need to park your old-ass in an asylum, and if you are pretending then you need to grow-up, don't you think that you are taking this FBI game a bit too far for an adult?

Carol

Orem, UT

#2282 Mar 14, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Old crazy woman...
I live in London, how the hell am I going to be part of an FBI conspiracy against your irrelevant family in the states????
Like I said before, you need to park your old-ass in an asylum, and if you are pretending then you need to grow-up, don't you think that you are taking this FBI game a bit too far for an adult?
Haha :D

Let me get this straight, like you, "BM" Stoned love, Selina etc claim to be in the UK too...

and you're probably Joe/BM...

but definitely are in Michigan....

I've seen your picture clown, and seen the others as well, ya silly clown...

you're a corrupt fed from Michigan.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2283 Mar 14, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, like you, "BM" Stoned love, Selina etc claim to be in the UK too...
Let me give you an helping hand;

http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,4612,7-132-294...

These hospitals are in Michigan, probably not far from where you live, I suggest you visit one ASAP before it's too late!!
Pancakes

United States

#2284 Mar 14, 2013
Ms Orchid wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave obvious examples of Wm giving security to their black partners. They are not the ones known for being deadbeat dads. And Men in general are having more sex with women than they are out marrying them. Until your can provide of wm getting bw pregnant and running for the hills in large numbers, I will continue to call bullsht here.
Shallimarr, Body Guard, Agassi Baby etc. ive read them all share thier experiences of wm abandoning thier half black kids. Its common knowledge and the marriage rates reflect that. Also 90% of wm are married to ww so no, when white men f*ck ww they marry them. Even if only 2% of bw were having wm babies (although its clearly much more) and if ALL bw/wm marriages were the pairing that spawned children, it would still mean they leave over 50% of bw as oow/single mothers. But maybe theyre likely to pay child support, but even still for the bw who don"t have wm babies but have relations with them, those wm give them no security or assets or promises by marrying them, unlike they do for other races of women.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2286 Mar 14, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you an helping hand;
http://www.michigan.gov/mdch/0,4612,7-132-294...
These hospitals are in Michigan, probably not far from where you live, I suggest you visit one ASAP before it's too late!!
You corrupt feds just paid out bribes to have shady people help you label me crazy....

Are y'all selling drugs to raise bribe money?
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#2287 Mar 14, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You corrupt feds just paid out bribes to have shady people help you label me crazy....
*sigh* Carol, Carol, Carol..... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE YOUR F UCKING MEDS? LOOOOOOL!

Level 5

Location hidden

#2288 Mar 14, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ring the hospital numbers that I provided you with... I believe that they can help you with your situation!!!
Carol

Orem, UT

#2289 Mar 14, 2013
Lucifer wrote:
<quoted text>
*sigh* Carol, Carol, Carol..... WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE YOUR F UCKING MEDS? LOOOOOOL!
Is this Joe, you corrupt feds are really pushing this medication thing...

sounds more like desperation to me.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2290 Mar 14, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please ring the hospital numbers that I provided you with... I believe that they can help you with your situation!!!
No thanks, I don't trust you corrupt feds.

Since: May 10

UK

#2291 Mar 14, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, how many times have i told you? Don't leave your dirty knickers next to the door, I don't want to be seeing that shit when I come and search your house.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#2292 Mar 14, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Carol, how many times have i told you? Don't leave your dirty knickers next to the door, I don't want to be seeing that shit when I come and search your house.
You'd rather save it for when you retire each evening, hmmm?

That's a bit weird.
Carol

Orem, UT

#2293 Mar 14, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Carol, how many times have i told you? Don't leave your dirty knickers next to the door, I don't want to be seeing that shit when I come and search your house.
Don't worry about that...

as you won't be able to break and enter while in prison.

Level 5

Location hidden

#2294 Mar 14, 2013
selina london wrote:
You are encouraging this poor mad woman who actually believes what she is saying.

She needs serious help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 6 min IT IS I 71
Why aren't African American women wanted anymore? (Apr '15) 17 min beats121 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Trump Supporter 1,508,807
Kippy, are you letting homeless people squat in... 37 min ugly monkeys 10
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 50 min Ben 2,055
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 1 hr Hmm 11
Just got another Rude Cashier Fired... (Mar '09) 1 hr Y P WW 131
Best Guard Dog 1 hr Kip 8
White men are the solution for the single black... 6 hr Visitor 139
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web