Why are blacks in africa starving? Are they that stupid?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Roofis wit da gold toofis

New Port Richey, FL

#5 Sep 17, 2012
STRANGEVISITOR72 wrote:
This is a thread about schittskins like yourself. Try to keep up. Das raht

New Port Richey, FL

#10 Sep 17, 2012
STRANGEVISITOR72 wrote:
Do keep up:)
A negro that can't read. Not STRANGE at all. Das raht
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#11 Sep 17, 2012
Why are whites starving in America?
What’s their excuse?
They are the largest number of Americans receiving food-stamps.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#12 Sep 17, 2012
Roofis wit da gold toofis wrote:
<quoted text> A negro that can't read. Not STRANGE at all. Das raht
No! A whitey that can't comprehend. Not STRANGE at all.

New Port Richey, FL

#13 Sep 17, 2012
Yep I Said It wrote:
<quoted text>No! A whitey that can't comprehend. Not STRANGE at all.
Sorry there Rhoads"Scholar", this is a thread about starving Africans! Now tell the world about whiteys comprehension problem again? Das raht DUMFCK
nomad

Sunland, CA

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Of course its whiteys fault they sneak in and steal all the afriacans crops that blacks worked so hard to plant

Then steal all their inventions and keep them down and and other stuff to whitey has always used their magic powers to keep the black.man down even if there not a white man with in five hundred miles. Boo whoo boo whoo its all whiteys fault that negras are the biggest failed race on the planet boo whoo boo whoo send more stuff white devils boo whoo start more programs white racist boo whoo boo whoo we need mo moneys boo whoo cracka
XYXYXYXY

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Sep 17, 2012
One would expect a supposedly superior race to feel compassion. Mockery as a reaction to suffering proves that the claim to moral superiority is bogus.
nomad

Sunland, CA

#21 Sep 17, 2012
STRANGEVISITOR72 wrote:
<quoted text>
So 100% of Africans are starving???
Why are Whites in Europe starving???
With all the superhuman abilities that come with being White, why is that??? Do tell....
If the blacks in Africa are doing so well whens the last time they sent care packages to the starving Europeans

Lets see that would be like never its always their bloated belly recket legged azz with a bowl out to whitey ain't it
XYXYXYXY

Harrisburg, PA

#25 Sep 17, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been through this so many times I can't even count...
When I step in dog shit, it doesn't make me a bad human to wish that the dog shit didn't exist.
If dog shit suffered when stepped on, then stepping deliberately into it would be deemed cruel. Laughing and gloating over the dog shit's suffering would also be deemed cruel. Cruelty is a moral vice. We can't convincingly claim moral superiority over others if we ourselves are morally flawed.
Gaelach Pride

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Sep 17, 2012
I'm sure it is (somehow) white people's fault they are starving. Black people always scream racism whenever their fellow "brothers" and "sisters" are doing badly. Never mind that whites have sent millions of dollars worth of aide over to Africa to try and help these individuals. No (somehow) it is still white people's fault. It always is (sarcasm).

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

South Africa

#27 Sep 17, 2012
It depends on the country why people starve. But here are some reasons

Drought. A lot of ares suffer from long periods of drought.

Farming is at a small scale. Only enough for the farmers and for him to trade for basic supply's.

War. This causes the most problems. Families in the rural areas (farmers, hunters fisherman extra) flee the conflict. Now there no longer any food being produced and people that used to be abel to look after them self need support.

And it is not all of africa. Places like south africa, Botswana, nambia, nigeria, ghana extra can feed them selfs.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28 Sep 17, 2012
Ihateblax wrote:
What's their excuse? Are there no animals to hunt? What about all that water around africa can they not fish? Is there no vegetation in africa? I swear blacks are the dumbest race in the world. They're so stupid they have to have the white man send them food,and condoms to prevent aids but these stupid black sub humans still can't get their act together. Blacks in africa even use condoms to store drinking water.They drink from the white mans condoms.lol Well aleast they're smart enough to collect water.lol Blacks can't stand the truth and that's why they're allways frustrated.lol
You can tell you are an idiot. Why are poor whites starving in the hills of west Virginia? Why are there poor trailer trash stuck in filth? There are poor people everywhere you moron. Do us all a favor and read a book.
auntie bee

United States

#34 Sep 18, 2012
Ihateblax wrote:
What's their excuse? Are there no animals to hunt? What about all that water around africa can they not fish? Is there no vegetation in africa? I swear blacks are the dumbest race in the world. They're so stupid they have to have the white man send them food,and condoms to prevent aids but these stupid black sub humans still can't get their act together. Blacks in africa even use condoms to store drinking water.They drink from the white mans condoms.lol Well aleast they're smart enough to collect water.lol Blacks can't stand the truth and that's why they're allways frustrated.lol
have you ever tryed eating your homies with a mouthful of lip plates uuuhhhhhhhhh?
auntie bee

United States

#38 Sep 19, 2012
dont dem mofos have ana KFCs or Micky Dees?

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#40 Sep 19, 2012
There are people all over the world starving u clueless idiot! Starvation isn't limited to only blacks or Africans.
amy

Akron, MI

#42 Nov 25, 2012
you guys need help like really you guys should feel really stupid. your presidents is black and had a african father and a white mother. Like really you guys should think america is the richest conutry in the world they dont have stuff like we do. But we keep on coming on to ther lands and try to dig up some gold. like o said you guys need som help.
Humanity

Chicago, IL

#43 Feb 2, 2013
Right we take there resources and force them into property and Africa's not the only country like that
Jethros cousins

UK

#44 Feb 2, 2013
RarestRose29 wrote:
There are people all over the world starving u clueless idiot! Starvation isn't limited to only blacks or Africans.
but here we are talking about BLACKS in Africa. can't you read?
auntie bee

United States

#45 Feb 2, 2013
because dem mofos dont have any subsidized KFC coupons other there?
Afro Tenor

Centurion, South Africa

#47 Feb 6, 2013
The most stupid thing Allen has done was to take his ignorance and put it on the internet. you should come to Africa for some wisdom lessons.
1st of all: black people have never invented guns and bombs and weapons of mass destruction, but your caucasian asses. African wars are the ones that have spiraled poverty and those wars are western influenced, all because your white ass values gold and diamond more than human life. You allow your ignorance to convince you that since the foundation of the African race, it has always been dependent to the white aid? you are more stupid than l thought. Your american government kills people for their resources (and you won't see this on TV) and then sends them food because it has destroyed their everything (this you see on TV) and you draw a conclusion that Africans are stupid and lazy, maybe if you were not so evil and self centered, and maybe if you visited Africa and stopped seeing it from the lenses of a kodak, maybe you will be saved from your ignorance and stupidity... just maybe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White poverty exists, ignored 3 min SobieskiSavedEurope 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min DBWriter 1,124,659
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 5 min trollslayer 2,280
Did SBT find a life or ? 6 min Maceo 4
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 8 min Redefined 7,897
The Erasure of 'Gay' From Black History & the B... 11 min Boris 44
The Official 2014/2015 NFL Season Thread 21 min Black Facts 150
Internet trolls face up to two years in jail un... 57 min xyz 21
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Suebi212 50
Michael Dunn found GUILTY of 1st Degree MURDER! 1 hr Suebi212 162
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Gmoney AKA Big G 25,485
Sassyntrashy said slavery was not all that bad. 1 hr Phoenix Ascended 59

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE