Ancient Continent FOUND under Indian ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the light has come

Danville, IL

#25 Feb 26, 2013
If you follow the scientific research, they are ever changing and applying theories and not facts. The finding of ancient civilization is nothing new. Trying to trace humanity back to the start will be a challenge of modern man.Those who follow the search must lean to separate the discovery from the opinion of the one who discover the place and how things were done. So people are so gullible they believe anything without questioning it. Being a skptic help no not swallow every things science reports.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#26 Feb 26, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
This continent and its capital, R'lyeh are Cthulhu's domain. White people were created by Cthulhu, though they will now vigorously deny that.
That's in your online fantasy game. This is Topix. Try to remember where you are.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#27 Feb 26, 2013
Superior Man wrote:
<quoted text>
could be. I would like the posters who have knowledge of this sunken continent to chime in, this was discussed in detail on this board in the past.
If it disappeared into the ocean 85 million year ago it was not Atlantis, unless we decide the Atlanteans were dinosaurs. This microcontinent cannot have had anything to do with human evolution whatsoever.

In fact, even if it were above sea level during human times, there is no way humans could have gotten to it. Until 50k bp, no hominin had even reached Australia, despite the presence for 100's of millenia of Homo erectus in Indonesia.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#28 Feb 26, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
This continent and its capital, R'lyeh are Cthulhu's domain. White people were created by Cthulhu, though they will now vigorously deny that.
Cthulhu was a being created in a story by Lovecraft. there is no pantheon on Earth here that worships him.
in fact if you look at his work. he took many a name from ancient pantheons and altered the names to fit into his fantasy tales.
normally the only time you see any references to that supposed being is in various Dungeons & Dragon games in various forms. like the monsters called mindflayers. used in the Greyhawk world.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#29 Feb 26, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
That's in your online fantasy game. This is Topix. Try to remember where you are.
as well as the old school D&D paper, dice, and pencil games. as well as in the Lovecraft books.
Howard Phillips Lovecraft (August 20, 1890 – March 15, 1937)— known as H. P. Lovecraft — was an American author of horror, fantasy and science fiction, especially the subgenre known as weird fiction.
seems that Voodun was a influence on Lovecraft. since many elements of that religion became part of his books.
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#31 Feb 26, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ironic, coming from a guy who promotes the ridiculous "works" of the kook Marija Gimbutas. You fail.
Gimbutas' archaeological work is well respected, you fool. Interpretations vary obviously and arguments exist in archaeology. Gimbutas' position on "Old Europe" has a lot of evidence supporting it. At worst, she has over-stated her case. Hardly a kook.

but how would you know, you uneducated schlump

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#32 Feb 26, 2013
I remember reading about a lost continent lumeria (not sure if I spelled it right) it sank in the Indian ocean. I read about this years ago.

Level 3

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#35 Feb 26, 2013
I believe this subject was discussed on a thread that also discussed ancient nuclear warfare, on this planet, either in India or this sunken continent. I need to find that thread.

Level 3

Location hidden

#36 Feb 26, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TV6PLIC04KDGA...

here is one thread that discusses this
User 305

United States

#37 Feb 26, 2013
The ancient records were purposely destroyed to provide certain of your ancestors anonym
Voluminous lies were told to obfuscate the truth.

It's no wonder that you ordinary humans think that you descended from apes. Intelligent "human beings", not "cave-men", have been cyclically "evolving" and "devolving" on this Earth for at least a million and a half years.

When your current infrastructure breaks down, and soon it will my human friends, and the next ice age begins, only about,with the comming cataclysms, 12,000 years will pass before you will start making your tools of stone and your clothes from animal hide again!

Previous "cultures" sprang up in previous interglacial periods in the "recent" 1.8 million years past. Never, of course, with this many people breeding and breathing. When the weather changes, the "culture" has gone back to "cave-man" "hunter gatherer" orientation except for the ones who have been, for "time" immemorial, prepared with underground habitation, stores of food and forms of "aerial" transportation to get them around to the various "garden spots" still on the Earth, appearing as "angels from heaven" to the primitive survivors of apocalypse.

Level 3

Location hidden

#38 Feb 26, 2013
User 305 wrote:
The ancient records were purposely destroyed to provide certain of your ancestors anonym
Voluminous lies were told to obfuscate the truth.
It's no wonder that you ordinary humans think that you descended from apes. Intelligent "human beings", not "cave-men", have been cyclically "evolving" and "devolving" on this Earth for at least a million and a half years.
When your current infrastructure breaks down, and soon it will my human friends, and the next ice age begins, only about,with the comming cataclysms, 12,000 years will pass before you will start making your tools of stone and your clothes from animal hide again!
Previous "cultures" sprang up in previous interglacial periods in the "recent" 1.8 million years past. Never, of course, with this many people breeding and breathing. When the weather changes, the "culture" has gone back to "cave-man" "hunter gatherer" orientation except for the ones who have been, for "time" immemorial, prepared with underground habitation, stores of food and forms of "aerial" transportation to get them around to the various "garden spots" still on the Earth, appearing as "angels from heaven" to the primitive survivors of apocalypse.
how do you know all of this?

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#39 Feb 26, 2013
DA TRAP wrote:
and they were all african where the black man invented technology, society, food, medicine, language, religion huh but then after the black man taught the white man these things the white man nuked the continent (using the superior black man's technology, of course) and continued with the superior black mans way of life
right..?
Is National Geographic Afrocentric, now?

Keep using your medicine. You evidently need it.

Location hidden

#40 Feb 26, 2013
Superior Man wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/afa m/TV6PLIC04KDGAGDD4

here is one thread that discusses this
yeah that's a good thread.

Location hidden

#41 Feb 26, 2013
Ape Firmitive Blaxion wrote:
<quoted text>Lemuria was an invention by some crazy White guy.

He saw fossils and living lemurs only in India and Madagascar, so he assumed and invented a continent that linked them together, that sank.

Now of course we know that plate tectonics and mantle convection have pushed India, Madagascar and Africa apart over millions of years. The bozo who invented the Lemuria hypothesis, of coure didn't know this.

I guess in some way he was scientific, he invented a hypothesis to explain and observation, so it is hard to be too critical.

Of course science and facts will never stop delusional people believing an ancient fantasy, like Atlantis. I used to believe in such things, when young, but now I know science, I can see the idea is preposterous.
Maybe he wasn't delusional, maybe thats what they found. Are they delusional as well?

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42 Feb 26, 2013
sand_-cracker wrote:
Most normal people have never even heard of Cthulhu. It only confirms to people how dumb you are for believing all kinds of stupid shiit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 11 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 15 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 18 min Paul 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min No Surprize 1,536,728
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 47