Halle Berry Wedding: Actress Married ...

Halle Berry Wedding: Actress Married In France

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jul 14, 2013

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
http://www.usmagazine.com/cele brity-news/news/halle-berry-ma rries-olivier-martinez-in-smal l-french-wedding-2013137
I wish them all the best!!!

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
http://www.usmagazine.com/cele brity-news/news/halle-berry-ma rries-olivier-martinez-in-smal l-french-wedding-2013137
I hope she finally finds happiness. She has been through a lot. Go Halle !!!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she finally finds happiness. She has been through a lot. Go Halle !!!
Hopefully the third time is the charm as the saying goes?

She looks great to be darn near half a century!

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully the third time is the charm as the saying goes?
She looks great to be darn near half a century!
I hope so and she looks great for her age. Her and Eric Benet was a beautiful couple, but we all know what happened to that marriage. I wish Halle the best of luck and happiness. Go Halle!!!

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6 Jul 14, 2013
She looks beautiful with her handsome husband!!!! It's awesome to see more BW dating nonBM. BM use to think BW should sit and wait for them after they finish dating and sleeping w/WW.
MrJins

Manassas, VA

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Her bank account is a thing of beauty...

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 14, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
She looks beautiful with her handsome husband!!!! It's awesome to see more BW dating nonBM. BM use to think BW should sit and wait for them after they finish dating and sleeping w/WW.
Ma'am, it is not about race. It's about being in love with someone and sharing a life with him or her.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#11 Jul 14, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Ma'am, it is not about race. It's about being in love with someone and sharing a life with him or her.
Totally agree.

If she is only marrying based on race, then she may as well get ready for another divorce proceeding in my view.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#12 Jul 14, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree.
If she is only marrying based on race, then she may as well get ready for another divorce proceeding in my view.
I wish Halle the best and that she finally finds happiness ..although I think the marriage is a hoax and set up by her manager and that the dude really a f/aggot ..she can finally date many wht man on the under with the cockasoid (=

“True Love Sees No Color”

Level 1

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#13 Jul 14, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say anything about race and what I said was its about time more BW are trying something new!!!!! What's your problem? Do you want to have BW wait on y'all?! Geesh.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Jul 14, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>I wish Halle the best and that she finally finds happiness ..although I think the marriage is a hoax and set up by her manager and that the dude really a f/aggot ..she can finally date many wht man on the under with the cockasoid (=
A marriage based on convenience, with a baby in tow? Hopefully it is not as shallow as that?
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#15 Jul 14, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
I thought she be a Yank mulatto woman, not a Yank BW/IViggress, she be not?! ;-) Ya see, her 'hwite' Yank momma steps in & everybody forgets HB be a Yank mulatto woman, or colored. ;-D But what bugs me is, how come so many Yank women chase mostly French men these days, or leave the ole Yankland for France?! Must be some new trend. ;-D
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#16 Jul 14, 2013
Brandi8 wrote:
First of all this is like her forth marriage or something, I lost track. Secondly, why don't you IRBW fantasizers stop living vicariously through the very few irbw celebs? Because we all know that or a BW to get some White boy to even look at her, takes miracles. That is why BW/WM marriages are the least out of all ir coupling. Not to mention, White boys always put BW as last on their studies about who they find desirable.

And what does BM have to do with this topic?
Willis

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Jul 14, 2013
I see train wrecks...
Hmm

Tulsa, OK

#18 Jul 15, 2013
Congratulations to Halle....nice looking couple.
Martin Loofer Koone

Rockford, MI

#19 Jul 15, 2013
Halle Berry is half human and half nog.

Have to wonder what is wrong with the human guy who wants to marry that.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#20 Jul 15, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>Totally agree.

I doubt she's doing that. The body language that they both give off is that of being in love with one another.

“Jesus loves you all!”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 15, 2013
Martin Loofer Koone wrote:

No need to be rude, sir.

“Sexy & Independent”

Location hidden

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Martin Loofer Koone wrote:
Blah, Blah, Blah....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 min African AE 120,855
News Rand Paul: Republican brand 'sucks' 4 min Synque 55
Sow pushes dead n|g|et in swing for hours before… 4 min I Am Zimmerman 1
Are Polish bigger & more muscular than Blacks? 5 min alex 20
Memphis teen acceoted to all 8 ivy league schools 5 min coretta 14
Police officers 10 min coretta 14
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 12 min Moorspeaks 6,898
why do white people hate other races so much 16 min PolakPotrafi 485
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Don Barros Serrano 472
Eminem is the greatest rapper alive 2 hr blkbeauty25 61
More from around the web