Comments
641 - 660 of 703 Comments Last updated Monday Aug 11
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#759
Aug 30, 2013
 
damn shame wrote:
These homo thugs are everywhere. In colleges, in the stores and even in church. Brothers you have to be careful, you might be changing in the locker room and one could be secretly lusting for you. Sistahs your man could be on the down low and end of bringing you home an std that can't be cured.
Brothers if you see signs like your homeboys eyes keep waundering to your nut sack keep away. Sistahs if you come home from work oneday and the room smell like funk but its just your man and his homeboy sitting there then do not hesitate to leave him. He could be a fagwag on the low. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
B.S. Just because I have two cute dimples on my a** cheeks and I like to Twerk doesn't make me gay.
just

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#760
Sep 10, 2013
 
damn shame wrote:
These homo thugs are everywhere. In colleges, in the stores and even in church. Brothers you have to be careful, you might be changing in the locker room and one could be secretly lusting for you. Sistahs your man could be on the down low and end of bringing you home an std that can't be cured.
Brothers if you see signs like your homeboys eyes keep waundering to your nut sack keep away. Sistahs if you come home from work oneday and the room smell like funk but its just your man and his homeboy sitting there then do not hesitate to leave him. He could be a fagwag on the low. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
you so crazy but it is true. also watch those brothers that want to have a threesome. two men and a women the women is to attract you to the gay act.
just

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#762
Sep 10, 2013
 
izinoqa wrote:
What i hate about homosexuals is not the fact that they are homosexual , its the fact that they forever acting like victims, Forcing us to except that and act asif everything is hunky Dory , Brothas marry and then cheating on their partners with anouther dude, and still expect you to "understand" where they come from ....And if all else fail, for they miserable lifes : guess who they gonna blame...God Yes poor God will b getting the blame for making them like that, not knowing that the one thing we all have is freewill /choice...You choose to have it up in the buttyhole,spreading the HIV Virus , demolishing whats left of a perfecly good nation, THEN they have the audecity to expect us to JUMP, cheer and Parade with them for their behaviour?....Look if im a murderer then im a murderer - by choosing to be a murder i forfeit my right to be excepted by society...you have an equal right to be miserable with your choice so deal with it.
true indeed
just

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#763
Sep 10, 2013
 
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never spotted you say anything untrue here, unlike the vast majority of non-blacks who are the vast majority posters here. Respect.
The people are truly too blind to realize that the vaccines are the singular cause (besides media programing) of the massive increase in gayness and autistic child births. It's called population control, making males effeminate and pushing the women to kill their babies, for lack of living wages, the destruction of the family structure that is coming to a head with g@y marriages and the overall agenda to cause disunion between woman and man.
http://youtu.be/MN_VXC7DfNc
http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/05/0...
the black man use to repercent strength now he is one of the weakess men on earth or should I say America. I work in manhattan and all these black men look fruity I try not to even look at them. I thought ok we have a lot of african brothers here maybe some can bring manhood back but nope they are tight and nasty looking too.
just

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#764
Sep 10, 2013
 
when I see a manly brother I give him so many compliments because I want him to know that I see his strenght and appreciate his manlyness. thats for the brothers that are taking care of their beautiful black families.
just

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#765
Sep 11, 2013
 
CHOCOLATE FLAVOR wrote:
<quoted text>If yall ignorant judgemental ass black women and blacks in general wasn't so dam hateful,homophobic,and judgemental,they will be out and yall would know when we are gay or straight.This is why the DL is so prevelant amongest African Americans and why most gay men of other races are out and open.We are the most homophobic race there is and this is why our brothers are afriad to come out and they just keep it on the DL.
So,you can blame yourselves for that.Stop being so hatefiul and judgemental and maybe they won't be so afraid to be themselves,then you'll know whos gay and who isn't.Why the hell you worried about it anyway? You just mad that they don't want you and that the most attractive men are gay or bisexual.Yall women get us men who are good and treat us like shit,then when yall can't find one yall blame gay men bitch and complain.
Shut up and stop yapping off at the mouth .Maybe then,you'll find a good man.Don't worry about gay men and what they do in the privacy of their homes.This is America and they have a right to lie just like you've done.
you mean to tell me that you have room in your mouth to talk lol....
just

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#766
Sep 11, 2013
 
Black men stop making up excuses if you want to be with a man. Sense when did a black man care about what peoplel say. You didnt care when people said you leave your woman and children to fend for themselves. That didnt make you stop leaving. so stop crying like a girl about what people think. that down low shit is nasty and their is no question about it. face reality. so what if blacks dont appreciate your sex life. you have to understand their point of view. now go be a homo and stop acting like a baby "BOY"
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#767
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

On average, various non-black men are stronger and more sexually appealing than blacks due to higher testosterone levels, genetic breeding, and a tougher environment. In the developed world today, black males tend to exude too much feminity. Many examples can be seen in National Geographic's "Lockdown".
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#768
Oct 1, 2013
 
auntie bee wrote:
to slurp off the used peanutbutter off each others peckers?
yo... that shit is funny as hell....
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#769
Oct 1, 2013
 
T-BOS wrote:
On average, various non-black men are stronger and more sexually appealing than blacks due to higher testosterone levels, genetic breeding, and a tougher environment. In the developed world today, black males tend to exude too much feminity. Many examples can be seen in National Geographic's "Lockdown".
exactly
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#770
Oct 1, 2013
 
zamble wrote:
it's stupid...
actually no I hate them because I have a personal reason is because I am gay due to being fondelded by someone who is gay
and thus gay against my will..
thus I hate gays..
what boy whats really going on in your life that shit sound crazy.......

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#771
Oct 1, 2013
 
Some black men are just confused. Everybody is straight. People are not supposed to be gay. Some people confuse admiration with attraction.
tevin

Arima, Trinidad and Tobago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#772
Oct 4, 2013
 
a lot of dem is commenting here right now think about it u see wen a guy know so much about gays a bi's most of the time they are some might not start linking with guys as yet but there link of it
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#773
Oct 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tommy Sotomayor simply struggles to accept the fact that an ever-increasing amount of black males in America - whether voluntary or involuntary - are finding themselves subscribing towards LGBT lifestyles. This can't really be blamed on any 93er as he's tried to do in the past. He can only look in the mirror.
MANDINGO SYNDROME

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#774
Nov 9, 2013
 
Whoever created this thread is questionable. Perhaps more questionable than the quote(intelligent) blacks
who decided to post under it. Nobody for the most part simply turns gay, there are some biological factors that play a role. As well as some people who are just wanting to experiment.
All this real Africa black man shit(MANDINGO SYNDROME) is ridiculous.
I guess MANDINGO SYNDROME pretty much sums up the black urban community huh....Tribal in nature(MINIMAL IN CIVILTY)....baby mamaa here...baby mamaa there.....etc....etc..
This black football player guy on CNN commented on the bullying case that all over the news.
This man said that its not bullying because aggression and ridicule is part of being a man in black culture.
THIS IS WHY YOU MANDINGO SYNDROME BLACKS JUST LIKE THE STORMFRONT WHITES ARE LIMITED TO THIS POST..
NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY....
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#775
Nov 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Most black men in America today have become too sissyfied and physically inept in public, which is why most people have to visit the internet to see how angry or hostile the black has become. The common black needs an equalizer to both attack and/or protect himself from both white and Hispanic men.
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#776
Feb 9, 2014
 
[2/9/14] Black NFL Draft Prospect Latest To Come Out Of The Closet

add another to the surge.

http://www.click2houston.com/sports/reports-n...

``Missouri All-American Michael Sam says he is gay, and the defensive end could become the first openly homosexual player in the NFL. In interviews with ESPN, The New York Times and Outsports, Sam says he came out to his teammates and coaches at Missouri in August. Sam says: "I am an openly, proud gay man."
Suesue

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#777
Feb 22, 2014
 
We Do Not accepted ??? Whaaaaat i think we accepted it nowerdays just Like the white people !!!It's like 56% of the black man is Gay or Bi. Asian people have more of a problem with bein Gay. I think we black people are always surching for bein accepted by the white Media,thats why they wanna look white act white and mix with white.It seems like all black guys with a good scool or celebs must turn into gay because than they will be accepted on te workfloor aNd gain alott of money. The Black man or Gay/Bi or Dating White Woman . Her in Holland i saw something like documantary,They Say BlackMaN is the Only Man that prefer to date out of his race then dating other black females,not chinese not indians not white man
I Always date white guys before but when i date my first black man i wass blow away Omg he was my perfect Ghana Prince but now he died i'm Afraid for dating black males,because alott of them is Bi or the ugly things i read,see and listen from Black Man saying(that we black woman are ugly,weaves,can give love,acting like we are the boss,we are problem,stupid,kids by other man,we look like Males)I feel like a must grow old allone because i prefer to married a black man ! And Noo i'm not racist i'm a Venezuela, Curacao and Jewish mix and i had my daughters with a white man. I do not have a problem with gay man,my best friend is a blond/blue eye Gay-Male. Sorry for my english,Greetings to all from Holland-Amsterdam
T-B0S

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#778
Mar 1, 2014
 
[10/17/12] Blacks More Likely Than Other Groups to Identify as Gay

Though the report don't seem to identify gender specifics, there may be little question that the weighted-average of these blacks tend to be male, considering how more of them look, and are behaving these days.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/b...

``Blacks are more likely to identify themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender than any other racial or ethnic group in the nation, according a poll by Gallup.``

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#779
Mar 1, 2014
 
Suesue wrote:
We Do Not accepted ??? Whaaaaat i think we accepted it nowerdays just Like the white people !!!It's like 56% of the black man is Gay or Bi. Asian people have more of a problem with bein Gay. I think we black people are always surching for bein accepted by the white Media,thats why they wanna look white act white and mix with white.It seems like all black guys with a good scool or celebs must turn into gay because than they will be accepted on te workfloor aNd gain alott of money. The Black man or Gay/Bi or Dating White Woman . Her in Holland i saw something like documantary,They Say BlackMaN is the Only Man that prefer to date out of his race then dating other black females,not chinese not indians not white man
I Always date white guys before but when i date my first black man i wass blow away Omg he was my perfect Ghana Prince but now he died i'm Afraid for dating black males,because alott of them is Bi or the ugly things i read,see and listen from Black Man saying(that we black woman are ugly,weaves,can give love,acting like we are the boss,we are problem,stupid,kids by other man,we look like Males)I feel like a must grow old allone because i prefer to married a black man ! And Noo i'm not racist i'm a Venezuela, Curacao and Jewish mix and i had my daughters with a white man. I do not have a problem with gay man,my best friend is a blond/blue eye Gay-Male. Sorry for my english,Greetings to all from Holland-Amsterdam
There is no human population known to man in which anywhere near 56% of the population is gay or bi. The highest per centage I've heard of is something like 10%--which is now regarded as a gross exaggeration.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••