Are BM Most Hated by All Races?
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#130 Dec 14, 2013
Phoenix Ascended-BigKnob-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious. Do you have anything to say that's positive about black men and black women? I often see you and that delusional Capree simply berate the black race and use stereotypes that racists trolls that come to the AA find amusing.
MACEO

Well, you fit many of the stereotypes on the "Sorry Ass Pathetic Black man"!

Good thing, is Black Azz is getting ready to check out soon, Black men don't last long!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#131 Dec 14, 2013
LOOK wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Blackman,
Wh
Love yourself and your women. You are an embarrassment to your race.
Meanwhile we will keep on watching you claiming importance because you are married to a white woman or a light skinned woman.
MACEO

Dear black man
17 October 2013, 07:07PM

When did we become what we have become? We mistreat our women and are more interested in drinking and having a good time and sexing rather than creating and thinking. We cry about what the government should do but yet can’t even take care of our own children?. How do we expect the cycle of poverty to end when our children continue to be raised in fatherless homes with no support or guidance? We are so much better than this surely?

Can we afford to continue to treat education with disdain? How is it possible that we can watch DSTV soccer , watch basketball and football while our children’s school fees remain unpaid and they go without.

There’s a disconnect with logic and reasoning.

How can we merrily continue with our lives knowing we have children out there that we have never encouraged, held in our arms or simply said ‘I love you’ and you don't care? Dear black man we are so much better than this surely we can do better.

Have our minds been so deeply programed by an unjust oppressive system that we still believe we are inferior to our lighter skin brothers?. Surely if we had pride in our black skins we would never utter such conversations; ‘I don’t use a condom why should I it’s not like there is something to live for. Why is our mentality such were if I get AIDS I’ll be sure to pass it on to others {our black sisters presumably} taking with me as many people as possible?.’(A conversion between black brothers in a taxi, translated from IsiZulu to English). Aren't we so much better than this surely we are not this bad?

Have we been wronged to such an extent that it’s reasonable for young black men in our townships to be sitting idly on a Monday morning living off women or your Mother and not pursing anything worth while? YES, we have been wronged but we are strong, we get back up and fight, we study twice as hard as our white counterparts in our grossly inadequate schools because it’s the only way out. Or am I just being delusional when I say, we are so much better than this ? Surely we can do better than what I see today.

Dear black man, I’m under no illusions of the task at hand. I’m well aware of the difficulty caused by my black skin everyday when I leave home. The suspicion on people’s faces when I pass. The locking of car doors as I make my way through traffic lights in white suburbs. But I remain undisputable proud of the fact that I’m black, resolute in my desire to impart change.

Because we are better than this, we are stronger than this and when an unjust system oppressed once, visionaries and leaders such as Nelson Mandela, Oliver Reginald Tambo and Steve Biko rose from amongst us.

Those leaders need to rise again, and it’s starts at home by being a father by encouraging our children to believe they can be anything. It starts by us encouraging creativity and not conformity. It starts by us raising girls who demand respect from the men they interact with.but they never receive. Our women are seeking other races of men and have no faith in us. Is this what we want? Surely, we can do better Black man.

Because dear black man we are surely better than what we have become and what everyone sees in us! Dear Black man we are loathe for many reasons by our own women and children and rightfully so.

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Dear-black-man...

Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#132 Dec 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
And what caused black women to complain about many black men?
Capree

Black men like MACEO who are dumb and foolish!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#133 Dec 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call me disgusting for telling the truth black men could beat them to death yet they feel they can come in attack and humiliate 2 black women in front of other blacks??? Why? Because they know that black men don't give a good fk about nothing but breathing, eating and screwing. I guess the Chinamen are the black men's new massas now?
Capree

I think this guy is African but read this

Dear black man

When did we become what we have become? We mistreat our women and are more interested in drinking and having a good time and sexing rather than creating and thinking. We cry about what the government should do but yet can’t even take care of our own children?. How do we expect the cycle of poverty to end when our children continue to be raised in fatherless homes with no support or guidance? We are so much better than this surely?

Can we afford to continue to treat education with disdain? How is it possible that we can watch DSTV soccer , watch basketball and football while our children’s school fees remain unpaid and they go without.

How can we merrily continue with our lives knowing we have children out there that we have never encouraged, held in our arms or simply said ‘I love you’ and you don't care? Dear black man we are so much better than this surely we can do better.

Have our minds been so deeply programed by an unjust oppressive system that we still believe we are inferior to our lighter skin brothers?. Surely if we had pride in our black skins we would never utter such conversations; ‘I don’t use a condom why should I it’s not like there is something to live for. Why is our mentality such were if I get AIDS I’ll be sure to pass it on to others {our black sisters presumably} taking with me as many people as possible?.’(A conversion between black brothers in a taxi, translated from IsiZulu to English). Aren't we so much better than this surely we are not this bad?

Have we been wronged to such an extent that it’s reasonable for young black men in our townships to be sitting idly on a Monday morning living off women or your Mother and not pursing anything worth while? YES, we have been wronged but we are strong, we get back up and fight, we study twice as hard as our white counterparts in our grossly inadequate schools because it’s the only way out. Or am I just being delusional when I say, we are so much better than this ? Surely we can do better than what I see today.

Dear black man, I’m under no illusions of the task at hand. I’m well aware of the difficulty caused by my black skin everyday when I leave home. The suspicion on people’s faces when I pass. The locking of car doors as I make my way through traffic lights in white suburbs. But I remain undisputable proud of the fact that I’m black, resolute in my desire to impart change.

Because we are better than this, we are stronger than this and when an unjust system oppressed once, visionaries and leaders such as Nelson Mandela, Oliver Reginald Tambo and Steve Biko rose from amongst us.

Those leaders need to rise again, and it’s starts at home by being a father by encouraging our children to believe they can be anything. It starts by us encouraging creativity and not conformity. It starts by us raising girls who demand respect from the men they interact with.but they never receive. Our women are seeking other races of men and have no faith in us. Is this what we want? Surely, we can do better Black man.

Because dear black man we are surely better than what we have become and what everyone sees in us! Dear Black man we are loathe for many reasons by our own women and children and rightfully so.

Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#134 Dec 14, 2013
"Hate what you can't conquer, fear what you don't understand"
Nas
Cyrus

Manassas, VA

#135 Dec 14, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
As you will see on the video clip 2 black women were attacked one was practically stripped naked with Asians touching her in her privates and the other black woman's top was ripped open exposing her breast. If they were stealing, I agree it was wrong but what gave those Chinese men weren't even the police but store owners the right to tackle these women and rip off their clothing??? I saw some black men just standing their watching like cowards as the Chinese men kidnapped (it's kidnap because a person don't have the right to prevent a person from unless you are the law) and also those Chinese men did what is equal to a sexual assault on each black woman. Do you think for one minute that Chinese men would have just stood around looking as several black men tackle 2 Chinese women and rip their cloths off? Oh hell no! Those Asia men would be chopping and breaking poles or bottles over those black men's heads. Black men should really be ashamed.
http://www.chicagonewsreport.com/2012/09/vide...
You're nutz. Those two stole weaves, weaves for crying out loud! Ain't no sane muthafkkac gonna come to their aid. Those are the consequences of their action. Is it wrong? Probably. But in some countries they would probably be beaten to death or burnt alive.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#136 Dec 14, 2013
Zew wrote:
I think so as well as Black men have a lot of self hatred!
If BM are hated it's because BM are the blueprint or the original. Seeing how racists brag and boast, it must eat them up when reality kicks in and they realize they can never be better than the original because without the original you wouldn't be here. When I was coming up we pay homage to the creators.

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#137 Dec 14, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Actually no other race hates you blacks as much as you hate each other, all of us other races just want you out of our lives, that's all we want, kill yourselves but just leave us the Hell alone.
You visit the AA forum so how can you say leave us alone when you bring yourself around blacks?? Actions speak louder than words. You hate BM because you know BM are the original and this sets BM apart from other races. And of course since this sets BM apart, your whole purpose on this planet is too prove the original is not good but you FAIL because that's not according to Nature.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#138 Dec 14, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>You visit the AA forum so how can you say leave us alone when you bring yourself around blacks?? Actions speak louder than words. You hate BM because you know BM are the original and this sets BM apart from other races. And of course since this sets BM apart, your whole purpose on this planet is too prove the original is not good but you FAIL because that's not according to Nature.
Why are you using a man made construct, race?
LOOK

London, UK

#139 Dec 14, 2013
Zew wrote:
I think so as well as Black men have a lot of self hatred!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
<quoted text>So you are basically saying that the white women who date black men are all secretly racist but black men know it and they fall for your lies and deceit because they are gullible? WOW......thanks for telling the truth Becky! I want my AA brothas to read this so they will be up on their game. AA men need to know that you white trashy worthless women are deceitful and cannot be trusted. You just told on yourself......STUPID! If you only had a brain you would be dangerous! LOL Just go hang yourself already Becky sue! LMBO

The white woman answered:
Yes, there is a lot to that. Most WW who date BM do see them as inferior but have an ego that requires that they rescue others (a typical need in people who hate themselves). They only see broken people and are convinced it is their job to rescue them. And if you have such a mentality, then why not hook up with someone you see as ethnically inferior? Then you have a constant narcissistic supply, since the other person can never life up to their standards, nor do they try.

And the BM know they are being played but as long as they get sex, money, and a place to stay out of the women, they overlook it. Besides, they are playing the WW too, and a good many of BM with WW have more than one woman (each of whom they tell are their only).
Cigar Face

Hollywood, FL

#140 Dec 14, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stop your projection! Everyone knows your white. Only a fool couldn't tel that! See how you come to the rescue of racist whites,and calling blackmen gay and hiding behind the bible. Your a joke!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#141 Dec 14, 2013
Cigar Face wrote:
<quoted text>You can stop your projection! Everyone knows your white. Only a fool couldn't tel that! See how you come to the rescue of racist whites,and calling blackmen gay and hiding behind the bible. Your a joke!
Why are you fixated on homosexuality and racists so much?

Seek Jesus and stop with your deflection and projection?

Level 8

Orlando, FL

#142 Dec 14, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all Humans but we're not all genetically the same. There are obvious genetic differences among Humans, some being introduced more recently within' the human genome.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#143 Dec 14, 2013
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>We are all Humans but we're not all genetically the same. There are obvious genetic differences among Humans, some being introduced more recently within' the human genome.
I agree with you, however race construct isn't biblical. That was what I was trying to convey. I thank you for your explanation.
BMFOOL

Arlington, VA

#144 Dec 14, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, however race construct isn't biblical. That was what I was trying to convey. I thank you for your explanation.
MACEO

Dear black man

BigKnob

United States

#145 Dec 14, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Well, you fit many of the stereotypes on the "Sorry Ass Pathetic Black man"!
Good thing, is Black Azz is getting ready to check out soon, Black men don't last long!
then get your ass on, leave and dont you ever return..........
BigKnob

United States

#146 Dec 14, 2013
I do what works for me, damn what other people think. I knob dont need no one's acceptance or validation, nor do I strive for the acceptance of white race..............i live freely within the values of my choosing,.........and conform to no one.
BigKnob

United States

#147 Dec 14, 2013
Conforming, assimulation, is culture GENOCIDE,

The real question is: are white cops the reason why young blacks hate whites, answer that.

Level 8

Location hidden

#148 Dec 14, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
I think this guy is African but read this
Dear black man
Even some black men have to speak up and tell other black men about their state.

Level 8

Location hidden

#149 Dec 14, 2013
Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>
You're nutz. Those two stole weaves, weaves for crying out loud! Ain't no sane muthafkkac gonna come to their aid. Those are the consequences of their action. Is it wrong? Probably. But in some countries they would probably be beaten to death or burnt alive.
How in the world do you know if the 2 black women even stole the weave, because the Asian men said these girls did? Even if the black women did take the weave, what gives these civilians the right to hold the black women against their will or to tear their clothes off? Some white women could come into a black store and take the whole cash register and black male owners or clerks wouldn't dare even touch those white women let alone rip their clothes off touching their azzes and vaginas because those black men know that their azzes would be put under the jail possibly beaten and taszed.

And that is another problem in the AA community, more black men then black women just take the word of the nonblack person over another black person. Black people especially black men are the only race that will trust in what other races say before what their own black race says. A white man would believe another white man a 100 times over than a black man. The same goes for Asians, Indians, Mexicans, NA etc.. So way did you just accept that the Chinese men's accusations were right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black people hate gospel music? (Jul '08) 3 min shedoesyoga 21
Slave of the year award 4 min cali roze 5
Trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen arres... 5 min Keepin It Real 17
Science: "White women DISGUSTED by black men" 8 min Ben 3
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 8 min cali roze 193
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 13 min no job for redneck 38
Why do so many whites fear blacks? 14 min Slave Repatriator 79
Negro behavior in public places 23 min Keepin It Real 134
What African Americans really are 3 hr Keepin It Real 61
More from around the web