Are BM Most Hated by All Races?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Zew

Chantilly, VA

#2 Dec 10, 2013
I think so as well as Black men have a lot of self hatred!
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Dec 10, 2013
Not just black men but all black people are hated all over the world. It is mainly due to their notorious reputation of acting in an uncivilized manner. High rates of murder, rape, assault, robbery and so on world wide. It's just despicable. The first step to solving the problem is admitting it and they can't even do that. Seriously, get your f*cking act together black people.
StupidPhilippino Whore

Chantilly, VA

#4 Dec 11, 2013
StupidPhilippinoWhore wrote:
Not just black men but all black people are hated all over the world. It is mainly due to their notorious reputation of acting in an uncivilized manner. High rates of murder, rape, assault, robbery and so on world wide. It's just despicable. The first step to solving the problem is admitting it and they can't even do that. Seriously, get your f*cking act together black people.
MACEO

Talking to your own profiles again Senior? LMAO

I have just as much of a right to talk as you do!

Black men are insecure too! I told you my experiences and I'm considered "Slightly above average" looking Black woman as Ive been told.

Since I'm fairly friendly, I talk to people sometimes it also brings out the worse in people!

When I go out to a Bar/Event by myself and talk to White men, most Black men immediately get upset, it depends on the environment. From experience, I know what to say and now to react!

Most BM don't come over to be friendly, the come over to make I point to tell me they don't want or date Black women! If you don't know me, why make it a point to come over to me when you don't know me to drum up a conversation to say you don't deal with Black women because you see white men talking to me and see me laughing! LMAO

INSECURE!!!!!!!!!!111

They get even angrier when I said I date WM or other races! LMAO It simply doesn't make any sense!

Now I just walk away because Black men are CRAZY! lmao Why would you even waste your time with someone you don't know and make those types of remarks when I came out to have a nice time?

Balck men are foolish!

I go through this BS all the time, so when Black men try to come over now, I immediately leave!
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
MACEO
Talking to your own profiles again Senior? LMAO
I have just as much of a right to talk as you do!
Black men are insecure too! I told you my experiences and I'm considered "Slightly above average" looking Black woman as Ive been told.
Since I'm fairly friendly, I talk to people sometimes it also brings out the worse in people!
When I go out to a Bar/Event by myself and talk to White men, most Black men immediately get upset, it depends on the environment. From experience, I know what to say and now to react!
Most BM don't come over to be friendly, the come over to make I point to tell me they don't want or date Black women! If you don't know me, why make it a point to come over to me when you don't know me to drum up a conversation to say you don't deal with Black women because you see white men talking to me and see me laughing! LMAO
INSECURE!!!!!!!!!!111
They get even angrier when I said I date WM or other races! LMAO It simply doesn't make any sense!
Now I just walk away because Black men are CRAZY! lmao Why would you even waste your time with someone you don't know and make those types of remarks when I came out to have a nice time?
Balck men are foolish!
I go through this BS all the time, so when Black men try to come over now, I immediately leave!
1.) I'm not Maceo as you claim

2.) Don't steal my name. I'm the one and only StupidPhilippinoWhore

3.) You're right black men are foolish but so are black women judging from the massive amount of illegitimate children they have runnin' around

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 11, 2013
We are hated because we are the most masculine.
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
We are hated because we are the most masculine.
No you're hated because of the way you act. No one really cares how masculine you are.
A Black Man

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Dec 11, 2013
SBT is talking to herself. The bitch is totally insane

Level 4

Location hidden

#10 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
No you're hated because of the way you act. No one really cares how masculine you are.
Yeah yeah you fools burnt our wall street down we built from the ground up because of how we act.

Level 4

Location hidden

#11 Dec 11, 2013
Think how blacks would act if you non humans did not get in the way of us building our wealth all the way up to 1968. Then expect us to catch up in a few decades.

Then ugly albinos wonder why some of us are so irate.

These albinos claim to have white privilege. Yet they shoot up schools, burn down buildings, be extremely racist, and troll blacks in a very cowardly way on the internet.
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Dec 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
Think how blacks would act if you non humans did not get in the way of us building our wealth all the way up to 1968. Then expect us to catch up in a few decades.
Then ugly albinos wonder why some of us are so irate.
These albinos claim to have white privilege. Yet they shoot up schools, burn down buildings, be extremely racist, and troll blacks in a very cowardly way on the internet.
Man you're so delusional. You think that everyone against blacks. Rather than recognizing your own faults you just assure yourself that they're all racist white trolls. Grow up.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 11, 2013
Zew wrote:
I think so as well as Black men have a lot of self hatred!
That's not nice of you to say.

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Man you're so delusional. You think that everyone against blacks. Rather than recognizing your own faults you just assure yourself that they're all racist white trolls. Grow up.
Most racist trolls on here ARE white dummy. With a few non whites that COPY of whites. Dumbasses like yourself.

Yes I am well aware of people like you.

Just like the Asian that shot up Virginia Tech because he was COPYING off the columbine cowards.

You grow up fool. I am not the one in another race's forum trolling them.
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Dec 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Most racist trolls on here ARE white dummy. With a few non whites that COPY of whites. Dumbasses like yourself.
Just like the Asian that shot up Virginia Tech because he was COPYING off the columbine cowards.
lol you think i'm asian. how cute
StupidPhilippino Whore

Chantilly, VA

#16 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
1.) I'm not Maceo as you claim
2.) Don't steal my name. I'm the one and only StupidPhilippinoWhore
3.) You're right black men are foolish but so are black women judging from the massive amount of illegitimate children they have runnin' around
MACEO

Unfortunately, I can find you on any site, your diction doesn't change ! That's why I point out all of your profiles no matter how much you change them! LMAO

Remember you got caught harassing my GF's some years ago, calling them Bytches, Hoe's and sluts.

They called you the Worse Black Woman Hater since St. Willie Pete! You and Tommy .........(who doesnt talk to you as well as laughed you got a divorce) are not co partners in hating on Black women anymore!

I guess Tommy is married to a Black woman as well as he has a Black family while your Single, your white wife left you which she should have done years ago!

I wish her the Best and hope things work out for her. Its horrible having a No Good Black man that runs behind your back while a woman is trying everything she call to uplift her husband!

That's why I'm fearful of investing in Black males you "S-P-I-T" in Black women's faces when they help you all the time!

Every Black women I know says it doesn't pay to invest in Black males which is sad but a very true statement!

Now the Old Senior Ho's is sickly and alone!

Good Luck, I wish your Ex wife better luck. Its sad she moved on and gave a Black man a chance and your Sorry Black Ass was a TRICK!

Shaking my head!

You don't even have anything to show for your time!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#17 Dec 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Unfortunately, I can find you on any site, your diction doesn't change ! That's why I point out all of your profiles no matter how much you change them! LMAO

Remember you got caught harassing my GF's some years ago, calling them Bytches, Hoe's and sluts.

They called you the Worse Black Woman Hater since St. Willie Pete! You and Tommy .........(who doesnt talk to you as well as laughed you got a divorce) are not co partners in hating on Black women anymore!

I guess Tommy is married to a Black woman as well as he has a Black family while your Single, your white wife left you which she should have done years ago!

I wish her the Best and hope things work out for her. Its horrible having a No Good Black man that runs behind your back while a woman is trying everything she call to uplift her husband!

That's why I'm fearful of investing in Black males you "S-P-I-T" in Black women's faces when they help you all the time!

Every Black women I know says it doesn't pay to invest in Black males which is sad but a very true statement!

Now the Old Senior Ho's is sickly and alone!

Good Luck, I wish your Ex wife better luck. Its sad she moved on and gave a Black man a chance and your Sorry Black Ass was a TRICK!

Shaking my head!

You don't even have anything to show for your time!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#18 Dec 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Your a RACIST! You have Double Standards now get over it!

Level 4

Location hidden

#19 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>
lol you think i'm asian. how cute
Then you are a dumbass non Asian going under "stupidphilippinowhore "? Fool, what race do you expect me to think you are?

Either way, you are just copying of whites.

Level 4

Location hidden

#20 Dec 11, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your a RACIST! You have Double Standards now get over it!
Care to elaborate, you stupid ass troll? How do I have double standards?
StupidPhilippino Whore

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Dec 11, 2013
I see triplets wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you are a dumbass non Asian going under "stupidphilippinowhore "? Fool, what race do you expect me to think you are?
Either way, you are just copying of whites.
SMH Only an idiot would actually think that someone would deliberately dishonor their own race with such a name. One should question the intelligence of a person who actually believes everything he reads and sees without question. Fool!

P.S. there you go again blaming whitey when he's not even involved. Seriously man that sh*t has got to get old sometime. Maybe a hundred years? No to soon for immature blacks to get over the evil white man.**ROLLS MUTHAFUGGIN EYES TO DEATH**

Level 4

Location hidden

#22 Dec 11, 2013
<quoted text>

P.S. there you go again blaming whitey when he's not even involved.*
Whites are involved, fool. You are copying off of them.

And you most likely have white in you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a difference between hispanics,mexican... (Aug '08) 6 min none 158
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min VetnorsGate 1,549,958
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 21 min Cordwainer Trout 148
Why all the hates here? 38 min Keyanna 26
Bachelotte: 1 BM & 6 White men left 41 min The Truth 5
All b.s. aside, what poster is the funniest? 44 min Lady Majestic 76
The rise of Black people (Mar '15) 1 hr bluestreak returns 29
Slave spawn riot at SFO mall! 1 hr KIP 34
He feared for his Life 2 hr 9a43w62x 61
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 4 hr truth be told 151
More from around the web