are ww who have been raped by bm still dateable?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ugly monkeys

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Sadly, we live in america where we all know a few ww who have been assaulted by a vile nighur.

My question to my fellow humans is what happens when you meet a great woman who reveals that she has been raped by a p orch monkey?

She didnt contract one of his stds but the thought of having sex with someone who had an animal in here still bothers you.

Of course, we wm do not date ww who willlfully date negroes because they are gross and fat but what if shes the perfect girl who is tainted by a subhuman spearchucker?

Is she dateable?
ugly monkeys

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

An animal in her*
ugly monkeys

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I dont think that i could..sorry about her luck but she is still tainted.
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

"Sixty percent of the men exonerated by the Innocence Project are blacks wrongly convicted of raping white women."
http://www.hartfordinfo.org/issues/documents/...

According to the FBI, about 95,000 forcible rapes were reported in 2004. Based on the statements and studies cited above, some 47,000 American men are falsely accused of rape each year. These men are disproportionately African-American.
http://www.mediaradar.org/research_on_false_r...

Anybody who's done any real research will find that the rape capital of America has gone back and forth between Rapid City, SD & Missoula Mt for the past decade- Two majority white towns with a very small(under %5) black population. And the rape captial by state is no other than snow white Alaska- Again, majority white with a very small black population. And just for emphasis.....

"More than 86 percent of rapes against Native American women are carried out by non-native men, most of them white, according to the Justice Department."
http://iowaindependent.com/39760/king-votes-a...

"According to U.S. Department of Justice statistics, American Indian and Alaska Native women have the highest incidence of rape out of any other racial or ethnic group in the United States a rate 2.5 times higher than the national average."
(Making NA women the ONLY group of women more likely to be rape interracial than intraracially in America. Same link for both quotes).

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Arthur Eyetus wrote:
No they are trash, same as the ones that date negros without being raped...Sorry about that.
They are the same? They are trash? Really? If I heard someone tell a woman who was a rape survivor that they were trash just for being raped, I think I'd punch them in the head.
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

"White man rapes, kidnaps, and impregnates 12 year old black step daughter."
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/matthe...

"But, us proud whawte 'muricaaans don't rape black females according to the statistics" smh
Humanist

Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Slave Master THX wrote:
Well, UM, I have a dog in this fight. My wife's best friend was raped by a filthy vile slave-descended nighur when she was in college. It took her years to recover from the emotional scars. When they caught the nighur and took DNA there was a match, but nighurz being nighurz, the filthy coon "dint doo nuffins". Naturally, the ugly ape forced a trial, and she had to live the rape all over again. He was coonvicted and sent a way for a long spell, got out in 2000, and a few months after that killed itself (maybe) in a drunk driving incident.
To this day at 35 y/o she cannot be alone at night and has not been able to maintain any kind of romantic relationship. Another human life ruined by the filthy nighur!
If I let myself think about this for long I want to take a few (thousand) of the ugly animals out, but that is not productive thinking.
I feel for you, friend. Sadly, these types of stories are all too common where the sexually-primitive negro is concerned. The problem is that we have not set a proper example for nigfants and teenapers who see rampant sexual immorality in their communities, most often among their mammies and (possibly) unrelated thugs who lurch aimlessly through the hood looking for any female to inject with their AIDS.

If we had stricter, HUMANIST laws against this type of bestiality, perhaps younger negroes would be less likely to rape humans or even their sherillae. In the case you mentioned, the offending (and offensive) negro shouldn't have been sent to Negro University, you should have been turned into useful compost by his mammy (and if it could be identified, his sperm donor daddy) who would be forced to drive over him with a steam-roller, after which "she" (and "he") would be shot on the spot while a minimum of 1000 negroes were herded in attendance to spectate.
Humanist

Malta

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

If horses started indiscriminately raping human females, would we have any qualms about putting them down??

Why should it be any different with the negro.
JackOfBlades

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I wouldn't date a chick raped by a chicken or anything. Chicks like that are broken, you cant do anything with them, best to move on to better land. Its like trying to plant crops in a salted field. Yah get into an arguement, she like "You yelled at me just like my rapist." You automatically lose the arguement. Its not worth dealing with her emotional damage.
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Michael Van Hise a white man, who also is accused of chatting online about sexually assaulting his infant (bi-racial)daughter. He admitted after his Friday arrest that he feels sexual urges toward young children including his (black)stepdaughter and schemed to kidnap and rape a 7-year-old niece.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cannibal-...
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

*7 year old special needs black girl r-aped in the back of a bus for three years, before any action was taken by then 16 year old teen white boy.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Hoards of local, tobacco chewing, beer gut, pale rednecks rush to their little pedo bears defense.

"BUT, BUT little johnny was always such a good kid."
ugly monkeys

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

bob wrote:
"White man rapes, kidnaps, and impregnates 12 year old black step daughter."
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/10/matthe...
"But, us proud whawte 'muricaaans don't rape black females according to the statistics" smh
we do... but the nummbers are so low that its basically a statistical zero.
ugly monkeys

Neola, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Slave Master THX wrote:
Well, UM, I have a dog in this fight. My wife's best friend was raped by a filthy vile slave-descended nighur when she was in college. It took her years to recover from the emotional scars. When they caught the nighur and took DNA there was a match, but nighurz being nighurz, the filthy coon "dint doo nuffins". Naturally, the ugly ape forced a trial, and she had to live the rape all over again. He was coonvicted and sent a way for a long spell, got out in 2000, and a few months after that killed itself (maybe) in a drunk driving incident.
To this day at 35 y/o she cannot be alone at night
and has not been able to maintain any kind of romantic relationship. Another human life ruinedthats by the filthy nighur!
If I let myself think about this for long I want to take a few (thousand) of the ugly animals out, but that is not productive thinking.
thats a sad story..no ww is safe from these predators. I just read a story today of a 90 year old ww raped by a youung buck..
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>we do... but the nummbers are so low that its basically a statistical zero.
I just posted three stories of white sexual terrorist, doing the unspeakable to 3 different pre-pubescent little innocent black girls, and it gets shrugged off as if it's nothing to worry about, because "it's falls under a statistical zero"(which make NO f*&king sense what's so ever).

Listen, you can't FIND a story of a black man r-aping, impregnating, and then KIDNAPPING a 12 white innocent girl, can you? How about one were a large black teenage rapes a little 7 year old white girl for a period of 3 YEARS with NO action taken, and when the word finally gets out, the community comes in defense of him, based solely on his race.

White people do a good job hiding and defending rapist that look like them. Why do you think the places that are plagued with the highest rape per capita, by state and city just so happen to be overwhelming white, with very little black populations? Why isn't Detroit, Gary, New Orleans, or Washington DC the rape capital of America? Or a state with a large black population like Louisiana, Georgia, or Mississippi?

"White men don't rape"-----Tell Native American women that.(see the statistics under my post above)
Jilly

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Do you think you are dateable when you would bring up such a vile topix in the first place, you're a lost soul, such a shame!
Jilly

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted three stories of white sexual terrorist, doing the unspeakable to 3 different pre-pubescent little innocent black girls, and it gets shrugged off as if it's nothing to worry about, because "it's falls under a statistical zero"(which make NO f*&king sense what's so ever).
Listen, you can't FIND a story of a black man r-aping, impregnating, and then KIDNAPPING a 12 white innocent girl, can you? How about one were a large black teenage rapes a little 7 year old white girl for a period of 3 YEARS with NO action taken, and when the word finally gets out, the community comes in defense of him, based solely on his race.
White people do a good job hiding and defending rapist that look like them. Why do you think the places that are plagued with the highest rape per capita, by state and city just so happen to be overwhelming white, with very little black populations? Why isn't Detroit, Gary, New Orleans, or Washington DC the rape capital of America? Or a state with a large black population like Louisiana, Georgia, or Mississippi?
"White men don't rape"-----Tell Native American women that.(see the statistics under my post above)
There was a blk girl poster who had been sexually assaulted on here by a her white adopted brother, her name was Mahogany Rose.
Jilly

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I think that's whites with the sick mentality they show on here if they really believe they don't commit horrific acts then they are completely in denial. Who uses rape of their own women as a conversation starter to get back at bm. No respect, just use anything to throw your own personal hate agenda at someone. And you don't think you are sick, you hate your life clearly and blame others.
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Jilly wrote:
<quoted text> There was a blk girl poster who had been sexually assaulted on here by a her white adopted brother, her name was Mahogany Rose.
Yeah I can forgive him for doing that because that was almost 3 years ago and I try not hold grudges. It did take me some time to do this. About 2 years. It wasn't like he abused me for 2 years, and right after that I forgave him that easily.it took time. I was terrified to sleep alone, I lost and gained weight like crazy, I was so stressed my hair began to fall out, I just recently stepped foot into my room. when People hold grudges, it tears them apart. I did it him because it was hurting me, not him. just because your forgive, doesn't mean you forget.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TS0CCL07RALGU...

^^^^I did a little search, and found a post where she mentions it. But, she's probably lying, and if she isn't who cares, because "it falls under a "statistical zero", right? This case in particular wouldn't even get tallied under official documentation, because she didn't go to the authorities(Probably due to the white bastard threatening her).
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I can forgive him for doing that because that was almost 3 years ago and I try not hold grudges. It did take me some time to do this. About 2 years. It wasn't like he abused me for 2 years, and right after that I forgave him that easily.it took time. I was terrified to sleep alone, I lost and gained weight like crazy, I was so stressed my hair began to fall out, I just recently stepped foot into my room. when People hold grudges, it tears them apart. I did it him because it was hurting me, not him. just because your forgive, doesn't mean you forget.
^^^^I did a little search, and found a post where she mentions it. But, she's probably lying, and if she isn't who cares, because "it falls under a "statistical zero", right? This case in particular wouldn't even get tallied under official documentation, because she didn't go to the authorities(Probably due to the white bastard threatening her).
BTW, people. This is a REAL girl, who's actually posted her REAL facebook account on this site, not some anonymous troll with a random ip address looking to stir s&%t up.
bob

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Mahoganyrose wrote:
<quoted text>

"Well I say for the most part because my adoptive mother an father are white. and im black. see you can accidentally get pregnant and have a baby, but you can't accidentally spend thousands of dollars to adopt a child, especially one of a different race. So that's alot of love on their part. Personally I get along with white people more then I get along with blacks.
But for the other part, from the time I was 10 to 12 years old, I was repeatedly abused by a white guy who was twice as old as I was. Then a few months ago he went to jail for doing the same thing to an 8 year old black girl. I don't generalize an entire race because of that terrible experience. It was hard for me to forgive someone who abused me, and another girl, possibly even more, but I still did. because I genuinely believe even the most evil people have some good in them."
WOW! Err I mean....smh w/e "It's a statistical zero". Who cares?

Again, real girl, with real picture, and real profile.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••