where are all the beautiful black wom...

where are all the beautiful black women on topix?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 17, 2013
the reason I ask is because they always talking about how beautiful they look yet 99% of the steam celebrity pics to use in their profile. usually the celebs are some bi racial or light skinned black women lol. these women on here are full of it and even theyre ashamed of how they look.
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#2 Oct 17, 2013
FUBU 2 wrote:
the reason I ask is because they always talking about how beautiful they look yet 99% of the steam celebrity pics to use in their profile. usually the celebs are some bi racial or light skinned black women lol. these women on here are full of it and even theyre ashamed of how they look.
lol Bruh You're on Point again!!!
Voice of reason

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Oct 17, 2013
FUBU 2 wrote:
I've seen a few pretty women on AA topix. But on the regular, women with classic beauty do not hang out on internet chat sites.
I'm talking about 9s or 10s.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#4 Oct 17, 2013
FUBU 2 wrote:
u the only girl willing to post her real pic.. Lol with ur white husband

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#5 Oct 17, 2013
Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen a few pretty women on AA topix. But on the regular, women with classic beauty do not hang out on internet chat sites.
nah they do.. But not topix.. Maybe tweeter or face book
Albert B

Stockport, UK

#6 Oct 17, 2013
They be twerkin with Miley Cyrus
Cigar Face

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2013
Mint Cookie and Time For Honesty!

Level 3

Location hidden

#8 Oct 17, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>lol Bruh You're on Point again!!!
i was just wondering lol!`

Level 3

Location hidden

#9 Oct 17, 2013
Voice of reason wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think pretty women dont hang out on chat boards that might make sense because its like a needle in a hay stack finding them on here

Level 3

Location hidden

#10 Oct 17, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u the only girl willing to post her real pic.. Lol with ur white husband
we know your gay fruity a)(( aint even intrested in women lol
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Oct 17, 2013
Sorry to disappoint you Leroy but beautiful black women don't exist on this farce of a forum but they don't exist in the real world either.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#13 Oct 18, 2013
FUBU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
we know your gay fruity a)(( aint even intrested in women lol
arent u a woman.. I mean that black girl with nice long hair.. Is u right

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#14 Oct 18, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you Leroy but beautiful black women don't exist on this farce of a forum but they don't exist in the real world either.
says the freckled face geek.. Lol. Such sissy lookin men. Aka somalis
Level 2

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 18, 2013
You dont find bw attractive so even if they posted their pics you would just find a way to call them ugly and put them down

this thread is a trap for you to bash bw

you know you prefer ww so no need for the games
Tony touch

North Dighton, MA

#16 Oct 18, 2013
There's no such thing called "beautiful black women on topix"

Now if you were to say "dumb deceiving whiny b*tches who are cordial to white racist d*ckheads, and friends with the most despicable f*gs, then it would make a lot more sense

Trust me....ain't nobody lookin for that bullsh*t

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Oct 18, 2013
FUBU 2 wrote:
Maybe some of them think that they look like celebrities?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

New Zealand

#18 Oct 18, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
You dont find bw attractive so even if they posted their pics you would just find a way to call them ugly and put them down
this thread is a trap for you to bash bw
you know you prefer ww so no need for the games
i thought that was a wm in his hands

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#19 Oct 20, 2013
FUBU 2 wrote:
Are you still ruining the life of that trophy girl in your profile? Or is that fake? Why do you hate her so much to deprive her of the White culture she needs to thrive? Does holding her back in life cause you to bust a nut? When you are born with White genes, you have the need to be around White culture and White values, and each moment a WW is exposed to BM culture rather than her own, a part of her dies. I know, since I am a WW, and I've never been attracted to Black culture. I only want to be around non-sexual people, people with no power to use over others, and want to be around nothing but people filled with intellect and science. Most of you BP put down people like the type I need in my life and whose influences I need. I need the values that you put down and call "uptight," when that is how EVERY person living in America is supposed to act.

May God curse you for being too stupid to only have sex within marriage to one of the Black women God made for you. You don't have to ruin women like me and harass women like me until you cause enough of us to die inside to be able to let your people use us like garbage and for filth like sex. That is all you BM care about, using others, particularly for sex.
Level 2

Location hidden

#20 Oct 20, 2013
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still ruining the life of that trophy girl in your profile? Or is that fake? Why do you hate her so much to deprive her of the White culture she needs to thrive? Does holding her back in life cause you to bust a nut? When you are born with White genes, you have the need to be around White culture and White values, and each moment a WW is exposed to BM culture rather than her own, a part of her dies. I know, since I am a WW, and I've never been attracted to Black culture. I only want to be around non-sexual people, people with no power to use over others, and want to be around nothing but people filled with intellect and science. Most of you BP put down people like the type I need in my life and whose influences I need. I need the values that you put down and call "uptight," when that is how EVERY person living in America is supposed to act.
May God curse you for being too stupid to only have sex within marriage to one of the Black women God made for you. You don't have to ruin women like me and harass women like me until you cause enough of us to die inside to be able to let your people use us like garbage and for filth like sex. That is all you BM care about, using others, particularly for sex.
This post.......... hilarity lmaoooooooooooooooo

I blame black men for gassing up subpar white girls like you

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#21 Oct 20, 2013
Tbmr deux wrote:
<quoted text>
This post.......... hilarity lmaoooooooooooooooo
I blame black men for gassing up subpar white girls like you
The true hilarity is from her being a Sista trolling as a "subpar white girl" and taking you along for the ride.

She has been openly challenged to validate her Caucasoid identity on this forum and has always found some evasive bs reason to not do it. Trolling 101 - LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patriot 1,480,906
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 9 min Ben Quick 40
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 20 min dcool 431
The untold history of white slavery 21 min dcool 324
Apple pie 36 min bluestreak returns 26
King Tut's DNA Results (May '14) 38 min dcool 680
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 40 min dcool 1,805
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 3 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 6 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 7 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web