SHOULD AFRICAN AMERICANS HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY; like a uninhabited island?

Created by travel on Jan 18, 2011

85 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nomad

Vista, CA

#30 Sep 10, 2012
Mugabe in zimbabwe Zuma in south Africa and gee we need one of those so they pull a fcking kenyan out of their azz way to go guys. If there is anything more retarded ands self genocidal then a Jew or a white liberal I haven't hears of it
cherry

Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles

#31 Dec 24, 2012
Lol nice imagination
trey

Aurora, CO

#32 May 26, 2013
liberia it was not a nation for us. it was africans all ready there before us.
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#33 May 26, 2013
Well, they/y'all had one, until they/y'all started runnin' back azz-kicked into their/yo' ole Yank White massa's arms, & that country is called Liberia. ;-D
Genevieve11

Los Angeles, CA

#34 May 26, 2013
UruEuWauWau wrote:
Well, they/y'all had one, until they/y'all started runnin' back azz-kicked into their/yo' ole Yank White massa's arms, & that country is called Liberia. ;-D
^ this guy is black/part african. haha It's funny with him talking about himself like that. You're a dumb*)&s...hey, maybe they (the racists) are right. i'm starting to lose hope now.
Earl

Hyde Park, MA

#35 May 26, 2013
nice idea, don't see it happening
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#36 May 26, 2013
Being that so many or too many blacks do clearly hates whites so much and the white established systems here in America, I'd say yes. I think England did it to their very low in society. Today we call them Australians. I think everyone would be happier this way. Leave America to those who want to stay and have whites give blacks or minorities our own country. It sounds like a fair question. However, I don't want to be in a country overwhelmingly full of blacks because lets not sugarcoat it here...crime would be sky high. I'd like to see mulattoes and Creoles though with our own country or island. I know there are Creole islands already, but maybe Louisiana Creoles with our own island. I think that'd be really cool. Ok, maybe the blacks on here are right...I do babble a lot. I'm babbling.
trey

Aurora, CO

#37 Jun 2, 2013
f... liberia ok its not r country!
Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38 Nov 17, 2013
Earl wrote:
nice idea, don't see it happening
I agree! It would sure be nice!
Rigr

London, UK

#40 Jun 16, 2014
trey wrote:
Liberia was an attempt by the white man to literally ship African Americans out, giving you a raw deal for what your ancestors had paid for with blood, there-by further giving you a royal f*******.
You can't ask for a U.S. State, you have to take one.
head in the sand Negro

Russia

#41 Jun 16, 2014
trey wrote:
But you ARE African, you dumb Nog...Lincoln was trying to get all you all back to Africa so you could hang out with all your homies...
Kip

San Francisco, CA

#42 Jun 16, 2014
It would NEVER work.

The U.S. would stick its nose into every little detail like they do all around the world. Then the black citizens in this new country would have even more reasons to blame whitey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 min T-B0S 6,850
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 3 min Ingwe Temujin 317
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,233,597
White Women Hate White Men. White Women Belong ... (Apr '14) 6 min madison 50
They got you chasing the “Benjamins”… 9 min Early Morning 1
14 good, 36 ventilated in Baltinig over holiday... 10 min Repatriator 3
My Latina wants a Bi-racial Baby 12 min Round the World 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 120,846
why do white people hate other races so much 28 min Don Barros Serrano 439
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 2 hr UruEuWauWauTHEphagg 454