created by: travel | Jan 18, 2011

African-American

77 votes

SHOULD AFRICAN AMERICANS HAVE THEIR OWN COUNTRY; like a uninhabited island?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Jun 16, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Minister

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

YES YES YES

I don't think a black african or black caribbean country will give them land; so they should go to a uninhabited Island

They can have their own constitution, ghetto culture all they want, the bloods can be their police, and they can talk to each other about slavery 24/7

They can practice any religion they want: THE BIGGEST RELIGION the community of losers and complainers

THE ONLY THING IS AAM LIKE OTHER RACES OVER THEIR WOMEN SO WE MAY NEED TO SEND WHITE TRASH OR PROSTITUES or other low class women of other races to console that

THEY WILL HAVE THEIR own airlines, media, entertainment industry, fashion industry, government(LOL) and etc
ugly monkeys

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Minister wrote:
YES YES YES
I don't think a black african or black caribbean country will give them land; so they should go to a uninhabited Island
They can have their own constitution, ghetto culture all they want, the bloods can be their police, and they can talk to each other about slavery 24/7
They can practice any religion they want: THE BIGGEST RELIGION the community of losers and complainers
THE ONLY THING IS AAM LIKE OTHER RACES OVER THEIR WOMEN SO WE MAY NEED TO SEND WHITE TRASH OR PROSTITUES or other low class women of other races to console that
THEY WILL HAVE THEIR own airlines, media, entertainment industry, fashion industry, government(LOL) and etc

WHAT A JOKE!

Most of them can't even get out of the ghettos
AxMeAnything

Raymond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

African Americans were given their own country. It's called "Liberia," and is now one of the most diseased, murderous, corrupt nations on the planet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the bat

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

hahahahahaha...
ugly monkeys

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

AxMeAnything wrote:
African Americans were given their own country. It's called "Liberia," and is now one of the most diseased, murderous, corrupt nations on the planet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QQSjyYRTDVMXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Agree........LOL

That country is even worst then the majority of countries in Africa, I guess AA's are cursed

There are no uninhabited islands left for those baboons any way
Louisianaemperor

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

True story wrote:
Hell yeah....hook that up for us.
If yall do that and don't do dumb shit like block food from coming to island....then I won't call yall a crrracka ayus, crrrakka-boon ever again :)
all u fools be chumpin on dat island and den a big flash and...POOF! prolem solved!
ugly monkeys

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Louisianaemperor wrote:
<quoted text>all u fools be chumpin on dat island and den a big flash and...POOF! prolem solved!
For one thing their obesity problem will dissappear; as a result of them working by force, with no government handouts..........something those diseased apes are not used to.
hahahaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

True story wrote:
If yall do that and don't do dumb shit like block food from coming to island....then I won't call yall a crrracka ayus, crrrakka-boon ever again :)
Move to Haiti and see how good that all black country is. hahahaha!

All black, yet they live in a shithole. What happened? Can't blame whitey on that failed state! hahahaha

If whites are so bad and blacks are so great as they claim, blacks would move to Africa and make their own country and succeed. The fact that they do not even try only proves that they know they couldn't do it. They need whitey to help them with everything. hahahaha

Don't bite the hand that feeds you now, BOY. hahaha!
flex

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Minister wrote:
YES YES YES
good idea so we wont hear their complaints any more
minister

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT A JOKE!
Most of them can't even get out of the ghettos
TRUE!

But by force it can work
minister

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

True story wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that's what those mufukas wanna do. That's why I don't know why they haven't offered something like that yet.
Obviously it's gonna have to be outta their hemisphere though....preferably on the other side of the erf.
I thought about this shit before :)
Why don't you do it now and tell your family; and save us the trouble:)
minister

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

flex wrote:
<quoted text>
good idea so we wont hear their complaints any more
I know
Bappies ex-husband

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

Can blabber mouth Bappie have her own country...so she can shut the f**uck the up!
minister

Enfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Bappies ex-husband wrote:
Can blabber mouth Bappie have her own country...so she can shut the f**uck the up!
LOL
AxMeAnything

Raymond, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

True story wrote:
<quoted text>
Yall owe ATLEAST the value of 40 acres and a mule for each family, adjusted for inflation :)
And the fact it'll get rid of yalls fears....which is why you do what you do.....We want DOUBLE that.
But, you'll get nothing more than just enough welfare and WIC to keep you at the poverty line. While you could apply yourself and get more, you're welcome to be satisfied with scraps from you master's table.

*smile*
Pat

Pickering, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

True story wrote:
Oh Please! They couldn't pluck you out of the ghetto with the free food stamps and welfare.
the light has come

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

Judged:

African American already have their own country. It is called United States of America.
UKblack

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Wait and see
Bayou City

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Judged:

the light has come wrote:
African American already have their own country. It is called United States of America.
Bullsh*t. America is a WHITE country will 220 million strong. In contrast, there are only 38 million negroes, making them nothing more than unwanted guests who have worn out their welcome. See the difference?
nomad

Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Give obungler 4 more and libiria might look like club med

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,788
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,099,363
Is It Really Worth It To Fight For Black Women? 6 min Jstylez 84
African American dies fighting for ISIS 8 min Ms Mack 50
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 13 min Capree 2,974
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 16 min Steve 5,061
There's A War On The Black Male 16 min Capree 346
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 45 min Melamine Gena 120,444
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 45 min Ben YISRAEL 4,486
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••