Lawsuit: Racist request sidelined nurse

Feb 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Click2Houston

A nurse is suing a Michigan hospital for allegedly acquiescing to a man's race-based request that no African Americans be involved in his baby's care.

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
fnord

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I don't see a problem with this. He's a paying customer, his wishes need to be taken into consideration. I tell companies not to send kneegrow employees to my home, and let the companies know upfront they won't be allowed to enter if they send them anyway.
real bro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

From reading history, i have learned that the pale
Race (DEVILS) have been causing trouble ( MAKING MISCHIEF and CAUSING BLOODSHED,) UNTIL they were discovered. They made trouble for six months, right in heaven, deceiving the ancient original people who were holy. But, when they learned just who was causing the trouble', they, cast the troublemakers out into the WORST & POOREST part of our planet earth. They were punished by being deprived of diving guidance, for 2,000 years which brought them almost into the family of WILD BEAST... going upon all fours; eating raw & unseasoned, uncooked food; living in
CAVES & TREETOPS, CLIMBING & JUMPING FROM ONE TREETOP TO THE OTHER. Even today, they like CLIMBING & JUMPING. The MONKEYS are from them. Before their time, there were NO SUCH THINGS AS MONKEYS, APES, & SWINE. These pale MONKEYS CANNOT AND WILL NOT CHANGE.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Who cares, he should be able to choose his nurse....

although he'd better hope he doesn't end up with a Casey Anthony.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

fnord wrote:
I don't see a problem with this. He's a paying customer, his wishes need to be taken into consideration. I tell companies not to send kneegrow employees to my home, and let the companies know upfront they won't be allowed to enter if they send them anyway.
Agreed. If the hospital refuses to meet his (obviously reasonable) request that a human care for his human child, then discharge the infant and let him take his business elsewhere.

Liberals need to learn that their irrational "diversity" orgasms have consequences among the working public who aren't sold by their embarrassing vote-whoring schemes.

Most humans wouldn't want some foul sherilla touching, corrupting and infecting their precious child.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Vacationing Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. If the hospital refuses to meet his (obviously reasonable) request that a human care for his human child, then discharge the infant and let him take his business elsewhere.
Liberals need to learn that their irrational "diversity" orgasms have consequences among the working public who aren't sold by their embarrassing vote-whoring schemes.
Most humans wouldn't want some foul sherilla touching, corrupting and infecting their precious child.
You're of Mexican heritage so you're not considered human by racists/ bigots either.

“2 Horse Guy in a 1 Horse Town”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

RIDERS UP

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You're of Mexican heritage so you're not considered human by racists/ bigots either.
he's a sub-human(a new species)
Kim

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

I'm amazed by this story in the year 2013... But I guess I should not be in reading your comments and statement of calling Blacks "knee grows". As a black woman, and as a nurse who cares for newborns myself... I'm appalled that what I felt in the back of my mind has been validated by this story and your comments. No, racism is not dead and I'm frustrated and angry in feeling that I may be fighting harder today against this beast than those of the past. At least in history we knew who didn't accept us... now people hide behind computers, hide behind fake names, hide behind fake smiles, hide in our communities... to where I don't know who my true enemy is any longer.
real bro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Like i said before, why don't you pale trolls just take yourselvs out and save us the effort. Now, thats REPARATION I CAN LIVE WITH. And you ars
kissing WET- BACKS can follow them.
Vacationing Axe

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

real bro wrote:
Like i said before, why don't you pale trolls just take yourselvs out and save us the effort. Now, thats REPARATION I CAN LIVE WITH. And you ars
kissing WET- BACKS can follow them.
We prefer watching you chimp yourself to death.

How's that blood-pressure, Momo?

*smirk*

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

They should've had the baby at home then.
youdidme

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

i'm black mix with white..that's kinda like a reparation..
youdidme

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

if the nurse had 20 eyes it would still be wrong to act like that..

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Aziya Shines wrote:
They should've had the baby at home then.
or the state administration should consider they are unsuitable parents at all and put the baby in the care of a Black foster family.

Because both rednecks belong to jail world. Their genital systems are okay but their brains are obviously seriously damaged. This could put the baby in danger on the mid and long terms.

a whiteboi
Tanda

Crouse, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

We elected to support sports where N....do not take part. It is an American privilege!! The word PRIVATE applys!

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Tanda wrote:
We elected to support sports where N....do not take part. It is an American privilege!! The word PRIVATE applys!
it is AmeriKKKan mindset for sure.
Disgusting.

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••