I' like have sex with black men, but do not want mixed / biracial children.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
pooop

Boston, MA

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Ok... I'm being totally open and true here. And before you start bashing me as racist, stupid, ignorant, etc, I implore you to hear me out. I am a religious person, one with morals. I don't live my life trying to be a bigot.... I have struggled with this for a long time now, and I don't know how to resolve this personal issue I have with myself. I am a white ,women 24 years old. My longest and deepest love was a black man. We dated 2 years. In the end, he had a REALLY bad attitude, so me not wanting mixed children was not the only cause of our breakup, by any means. I know that there are no moral or philosophical reasons why a white women and black men can't have a child together. But, I still don't like it. Again, there's nothing morally wrong with it, but its what I always feel.

I do desperately want other people's opinions on this. I'm a decent individual who is trying to discover why I have this bad issue going on. I have no problem being physically attracted to black men, having intimate relations with them, etc. It's just the only child thing. Thank you for your opinions
Fed up Blk Man

Kenosha, WI

#2 Jun 26, 2012
Your son could've been the next Blk president. White woman are made for the blk man. We need to make more obama babies for the future. So put aside your personal feelings and give that Blk man a baby.

“Dweeb Original Account”

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Jun 26, 2012
I don't trust posters from Boston.
Ambiguous

United States

#4 Jun 26, 2012
You want the milk w/o the cow. Ever heard of condoms,troll?
OMFG

League City, TX

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Hey white skank, did you ever lick your man's dirty booty hole? That's what you nasty bimbos are good for. Swallowing nut, getting ganged banged by groups of blk men, anal sex, ect. I guess you done it all huh hoe? You probably had a few abortion too huh?
Blk

West Point, MS

#6 Jun 26, 2012
If you are really not bigoted, then what is wrong with having a black child? It has been proven that mixed kids CAN and DO succeed. So, what's the problem with giving birth to one?

Level 6

Since: May 07

United States

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Hey I don't want kids by a white man so its only natural to want children who resemble yourself. Its normal, don't mind what these crazy men are saying, having babies just to,be mixed is not a very wise decision, have kids cause you love that person and get married first.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jun 26, 2012
pooop wrote:
Ok... I'm being totally open and true here. And before you start bashing me as racist, stupid, ignorant, etc, I implore you to hear me out. I am a religious person, one with morals. I don't live my life trying to be a bigot.... I have struggled with this for a long time now, and I don't know how to resolve this personal issue I have with myself. I am a white ,women 24 years old. My longest and deepest love was a black man. We dated 2 years. In the end, he had a REALLY bad attitude, so me not wanting mixed children was not the only cause of our breakup, by any means. I know that there are no moral or philosophical reasons why a white women and black men can't have a child together. But, I still don't like it. Again, there's nothing morally wrong with it, but its what I always feel.
I do desperately want other people's opinions on this. I'm a decent individual who is trying to discover why I have this bad issue going on. I have no problem being physically attracted to black men, having intimate relations with them, etc. It's just the only child thing. Thank you for your opinions
You are just stating what most white women feel. Most white women will have sex with a black man but do not want to start a family with one.
But wait until black men close those econimical and social gaps with white men?
LION

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jun 26, 2012
OMFG wrote:
Hey white skank, did you ever lick your man's dirty booty hole? That's what you nasty bimbos are good for. Swallowing nut, getting ganged banged by groups of blk men, anal sex, ect. I guess you done it all huh hoe? You probably had a few abortion too huh?
Jealous??????????
LION

Charlotte, NC

#10 Jun 26, 2012
BLACKS

need to get accounts with black owned banks or black owned credit unions.
Satan Resurrected

Lund, Sweden

#11 Jun 26, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just stating what most white women feel. Most white women will have sex with a black man but do not want to start a family with one.
Oh Lawdz Habs Mercy!!!

Ok popz, I told you about these "Bait and Whup" threads.
Like poop is a WW?
You fall for the bait and get whupped every last time.
White Master

Louisville, KY

#12 Jun 26, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Any WW who dates/breeds with a black man is seen as a worthless skank traitor to the white race and is no longer considered white in my book.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jun 26, 2012
White Master wrote:
<quoted text>
Any WW who dates/breeds with a black man is seen as a worthless skank traitor to the white race and is no longer considered white in my book.
Well you are going to have to exclude many white women from the white race for years to come. lol
Satan Resurrected

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Jun 26, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are going to have to exclude many white women from the white race for years to come. lol
Please use Facts.
97% of Whites will never date out let alone marry out.
The 3% of WW that do are the lowest of the low.
It just appears that more do since Whites are still 79% of the population.

If anything White-Asian marriages have the highest IR rates.
WM marrying AW.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#15 Jun 26, 2012
Satan Resurrected wrote:
<quoted text>
Please use Facts.
WM marrying AW.
I said sex, not date or marriage. Try paying attention. I even bet you that there are atleast 5 white women in your family who have had sex with a black man but did not tell anyone.
I bet you money on that.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jun 26, 2012
Satan Resurrected wrote:
<quoted text>
Please use Facts.
WM marrying AW.
And as black men close that economical and social gaps there will be alot more IR unions coming into play on the surface.
And as asian women learn that whites are not supeior to themselves, along with black men closing those gaps, there will be many asian women hopping aboard THE NEGRO EXPRESS TRAIN! lol

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#17 Jun 26, 2012
pooop wrote:
Odd...Well I don't want children myself. I can see why you don't want mixed children. They grow up with a lot of ID problems. Some men just hate condoms...:)

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#18 Jun 26, 2012
pooop wrote:
I am a white ,women
No you're not.
Only negroes make that mistake,
... EVERY time.
White Master

Louisville, KY

#19 Jun 26, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
I said sex, not date or marriage. Try paying attention. I even bet you that there are atleast 5 white women in your family who have had sex with a black man but did not tell anyone.
I bet you money on that.
You are seriously retarded. No one in my family has never had sex with a black person and I can guarantee that.

You're basing your statistics off of those nasty white tramps you see on TV. Please don't assume all WW like black men. You're just a bit jealous of white looks.
White Master

Louisville, KY

#20 Jun 26, 2012
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
And as black men close that economical and social gaps there will be alot more IR unions coming into play on the surface.
And as asian women learn that whites are not supeior to themselves, along with black men closing those gaps, there will be many asian women hopping aboard THE NEGRO EXPRESS TRAIN! lol
Sub human specie, you are truly delusional. You keep hoping for these "privileges" to come to black men but never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Black men like Indian girls? 2 min Jax 4
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 min Enough 120,936
old racist white man takes it too far!!!! 3 min Jax 27
found out white girl i been wanting likes black... 4 min Bychance37 3
Another white man beheaded by IsIs 6 min Bychance37 224
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 8 min Bychance37 5,256
Magabe push big for one African president and o... 9 min bad to the west 14
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 9 min Truth 633
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 26 min Leroy 580
BW Cuffed by Police for Kissing WM: Prostitute??? 1 hr Miguel is the man 202