African American DNA
quan101

Lancaster, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2013
What can one logically deduct from reading the following passage:
This study was conducted by Europe's leading scientist and historians from Oxford.*how much more proof do you need to wake up?*

"The comparison of the contribution to the "American" and to the European pools of African sequences(dna) via the Atlantic slave trade could be biased by the fact that these sequences had more ancient origins in Europe. Sub-Saharan and north African slaves(Kings) are known to have been introduced during the Roman Period and also under the Muslim rule in Iberia, and the possibility of earlier"(L. Pereira et al, 2001, p.452).

Remember, the black Romans were the elite/kings like: Septimius Severus(Roman Emperor), Hannibal(Phoenician General), the Carthaginians, Hasmonean Jews, the Etruscans, and the Moors.

Remember 40% of African American DNA can not be trace to Africa, and 20% of the sequences are of unknown European descent. This strudy basically proves that African Americans are descendants of the aforesaid groups.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Bolt Thrower 1,659,658
News Whites, not blacks, were the key to Doug Jones'... 4 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 22
News School Segregation: The Evil of a Racist Nation 5 min el rey de los cam... 44
Antifa... !PRESENTE! 5 min THX White Reign 10
Roman Polankski, Harvey Weinstein, And Hollywei... 7 min The Laughing Axe 17
POPULAR THREADS: Instigate, provoke, inflame. (Dec '14) 7 min T-BOS 5
Do You Think There Was Voter Fraud In The Alaba... 7 min Kato 17
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 57 min stampit3d 102
Is this KIP? 1 hr KIP 73
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 4 hr Kato 157
More from around the web