If Black is so beautiful?
First Prev
of 29
Next Last
Sean1030

Sea Cliff, NY

#2 Nov 20, 2009
Black people always delude themselves with this "black is beautiful" crap. When will black people get the guts to admit that..in the black community...MOST consider lighter skin to be more attractive.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Nov 21, 2009
What on earth makes that any more or less real than the examples that are used to describe beauty. If you look around the threads, people post all kinds of complexions, hair styles, and facial features.

Are those pictures what you define as 'REAL'? They aren't. Sorry buddy, but REAL varies from person to person, and I think your definition sucks.

I still don't get why you need to believe that everyone wants you hhaaha. I promise you far less people want 'your' women than you think.

You really do obsess and need help, dude.

xXShaquitaXx

“Sex on Fire”

Since: Jul 09

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
Why do people always use Somalids, Mulattas and Griffes as examples of "black" beauty? Why don't they ever post pictures of the "Sexy" pure black, dark as tar, West African Women who have plates on the inside of their bottom lips and ear lobes?
Black be beautiful brotha!:
http://forums.cozay.com/picture.php...
http://img1.photographersdirect.com/img/13156...
West African women are the most beautiful in the world.

Post pictures of REAL west african women, or better yet, beautiful African American women.

You're a jealous coward.

Since: Feb 09

Carlisle, UK

#7 Nov 21, 2009
xXShaquitaXx wrote:
<quoted text>
West African women are the most beautiful in the world.
Post pictures of REAL west african women, or better yet, beautiful African American women.
You're a jealous coward.
Horn of africa girls are so much better. http://t0.gstatic.com/images...
Your Wrong

Mount Freedom, NJ

#10 Nov 21, 2009
Your Wrong

Mount Freedom, NJ

#11 Nov 21, 2009
Your Wrong

Mount Freedom, NJ

#13 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
eww
You know you are flucking lying your ass off. I know everyone has there preference but I can't help but to think you yourself find black women attractive deep down inside your little heart. That's why you come on here almost everyday trying to prove how much you hate black people and think we are ugly because in real life your family is very hateful and prejudice towards black people and they don't know that you have a thing for black women so you come on here to try and convince yourself that we are ugly. I can see righ through everything you post.
Noreaga

Allentown, PA

#14 Nov 21, 2009
Who ever started this post is a piece of sh!t with no friends! Be yourself. If you're black then be black and be healthy....sh!t
Cincinnati Kid

Hamilton, OH

#15 Nov 21, 2009
This is all that topix has to offer. Look at the threads made up on this bllsht website. The AA forum is full of nothing, but ignorance. Half of what's being posted is nonsense and the other half is just plain fckin' stupid, but yet I've never encountered such a large group of intelligent individuals (so they say)...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#16 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
Why do people always use Somalids, Mulattas and Griffes as examples of "black" beauty? Why don't they ever post pictures of the "Sexy" pure black, dark as tar, West African Women who have plates on the inside of their bottom lips and ear lobes?
I gotta agree with you that deep down inside the minds of most black people they prefer mixed looking people to the real pure blacks. I personally think those ladies look strange because of what they done to themselves with all the piercings. However there are dark skin women much prettiers than them like myself lol who still don't get much love from blacks.

Carlisle, UK

#18 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, no ugly negros from West Africa, where most Negros are from. Are you saying most Negros are ugly? I agree.
No thats not what i am saying at all.
Skittles

Glenside, PA

#19 Nov 21, 2009
Ice

Dewsbury, UK

#21 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
Black men love White women, and they try to hide it by dating Mulattas. Ask a black guy to date a REAL black person, a blurple woman from the Congo with a plate on her lip and he'd say no.
Congo is in Central Africa not West Africa

The U.S educational system has always been sub-standard and I see that things have gotten worse

I guess there wasn't enough bailout money to pay the teachers ,so they had to remove geography from the curriculum

The dating habits of black Americans is hardly the criteria to use to judge that of Africans

The woman from Congo with a plate in her mouth probably has a husband from her town that loves her just the way that she is

You posted your horrendous picture which showed an effeminate man with limp hair and a deformed nose ,so you are the last person to comment on how someone else looks

You have the kind of face that even your mother would find unsightly

So I suspect that it is inevitable that you end up lonely,frustrated and bitter,unless you give in to your inner feelings and come out of the closet
For Equality

United States

#22 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
The REAL question is why is there another black obsessed racist putting in more time on the computer than being productive in real life!
Skittles

Glenside, PA

#24 Nov 21, 2009
here to cause trouble

UK

#25 Nov 21, 2009
I have observed that African American, Caribbean and south American blacks do prefer a lighter complexion and European features. This is because of the on going cultural brain washing that emanates from media outlets in these societies. However true African men find sub-Sahara, non east African features to be very attractive. Most pure Africans hate being distinguished with African American or Caribbean men because they have lost their culture.

Edinburgh, UK

#27 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
You said HOA is better, and HOA's have very thin, european-like features, so you are implying that these features are superior to the features that the majority of negros have.
No we have somali features, why does it have to be european like features ?. People say this like europeans were the first people on this planet.
Skittles

Glenside, PA

#28 Nov 21, 2009
Iberian Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no, show me a pure black sexy tribal woman, not a mulatta.
Well I'm AA so.....
Here's another AA
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/regin...
Kenneth

Wharton, TX

#29 Nov 21, 2009
^^She have a bad attitude and looks like a ghost. Not that shes pale but her features are ghosly.
AfricanPride

Peterborough, Canada

#30 Nov 21, 2009
here to cause trouble wrote:
However true African men find sub-Sahara, non east African features to be very attractive.
That's the dumbest shid I've heard since East Africans ARE Sub-Saharan.... dumb fk!!

AFRICAN POWER FROM NORTH, EAST, WEST, SOUTH.!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black movie retrospective video 10 min GonnaDo 1
The white race will rise again 39 min Sarah 2nd Grade 29
White people must die. I'm sick of seeing ugly ... (Jun '16) 44 min Sarah 2nd Grade 17
More questions blacks won't answer... 48 min THX White Liege 18
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 51 min VetnorsGate 1,685,120
If slave genes myth is true. 1 hr White 8
Impending BLUE WAVE has Repubs trembling 1 hr THX White Liege 5
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 156
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 53
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 hr Harrisson 66
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 6 hr White 54
More from around the web