I want to be white
laquesha

Mckinney, TX

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Us blacks all look the same and are black skin is a Cursed and I pray to god why he made me black

“This way please...”

Level 1

Since: Feb 13

Jupiter expelled me,now Venus.

#2 Feb 13, 2013
laquesha wrote:
Us blacks all look the same and are black skin is a Cursed and I pray to god why he made me black
One problem, you are not a Black female;-)

Your obvious name gives it a way, sure, many girls with this name, but...well...if it smells like...then it is.

I bet you watched the 50 most *ghetto* names and thought,*yeah...that would be a good one for Topix*.

What kind of human isa so bored, lonely,sad, that they will create a profile pretending to be member of another social group?

Nevertheless, if it turns you on, makes you feel good, knock yourself out;-)
MaceoTheDon

London, UK

#3 Feb 13, 2013
laquesha wrote:
oh so now your "laquesha" ha Sadbutrue? or is it Carol with another one of her many aliases???

SADBUTRUE http://www.youtube.com/watch ... You and your lesbian partner carol are haters and hate perpetuates hate - i'm sure you've heard of black on black crime, stop bashing your BLACK MEN

"A black man dresses in a Ku Klux Klan robe and stands on a corner in Center City, Philadelphia holding a sign? He must have been out of his mind. Actually, the man, Sixx King, was absolutely on point and this black man applauds him. King used a provocative symbolism to draw attention to the tragedy of young black males killing each other.

“We’re bringing awareness to the black hypocrisy, complacency and apathy in the African-American community,” King, 35, told the news media. His sign read that the KKK killed 3,446 blacks in 86 years, but black on black murders eclipses that number every six months. More than 7,000 blacks were killed in 2011, according the FBI.

Reaction to King has been predictable. Many agree, while others have expressed outrage. Someone reportedly suggested that he be jailed. This is the challenge when you provoke people to think differently about the root of the problem – institutional racism and how we respond.

I can hear you crying,“Throwing the race card, again? Take responsibility for your actions!” But here’s an anology to ponder: If you put a loaf of bread inside of a warm, dark moist place, what will happen to it? You’ll get mold. It doesn’t matter if it’s white bread or brown bread. Because they are both wheat, mold will grow."

Sadbutrue has become food poisoning wheres your WHITE HOOD sadbutrue?
Mo Coco Buttah Plz

Warner Robins, GA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
There is nothing wrong with her wanting to better herself
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 13, 2013
laquesha wrote:
First of all, God doesn't answer negro prayers but you can do the next best thing and invest in some top quality skin bleach. Just imagine how wonderful it will be to become light enough to pass for a mulatto so you can tell everyone that one of your parents is white. Your coolness factor will soar. Hurry and get your order while supplies last. Good luck, Laquesha.
Jamarcus

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2013
I also wish I wasn't black. Every time I touch anything my sandpaper like hands scratch the surface off of everything. I can't even jerk off without my bed looking like someone was creamated. My legs are so ashy i used my whole tub of cocoa butter with no results. Our women are hideous and for some reason I can't refuse the smell of grape. My musty smell haunts me and I don't know why only my decent pigment is on my hands and feet. I want money but I can't seem to work for it. The lines in the welfare office too long and I feel the government owes me 40 acres. If I was only born white all my problems wouldn't exist. I would be the perfect specimen. This saddens my to my empty space where my soul should be. :(
ravicrhurisenola nguages

Howell, MI

#7 Feb 13, 2013
you can be white if you figure out how to get vitiligo or something..

better go study dermatology or something..
ravicrhurisenola nguages

Howell, MI

#8 Feb 13, 2013
go use science to turn yourself white..
ravicrhurisenola nguages

Howell, MI

#9 Feb 13, 2013
don't use skin bleach it causes diseases..
Mo Coco Buttah Plz

Warner Robins, GA

#10 Feb 13, 2013
At least you won't have to worry about Sickle Cell Anemia if you can turn white
Jamarcus

United States

#11 Feb 13, 2013
Mo Coco Buttah Plz wrote:
At least you won't have to worry about Sickle Cell Anemia if you can turn white
Or my aids
Mo Coco Buttah Plz

Warner Robins, GA

#12 Feb 13, 2013
I have to work in the morning, I'm sure I will miss out on the "cave" or "skin peeling" insults. they don't know any better
auntie bee

Bloomington, IN

#14 Feb 14, 2013
ravicrhurisenolanguages wrote:
don't use skin bleach it causes diseases..
will it turn the inside of your coochie green?
loham

Mckinney, TX

#15 Feb 14, 2013
Anything is better than being black

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#16 Feb 14, 2013
loham wrote:
Anything is better than being black
what a nonsensical statement !

a whiteboi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,581,285
AA's are Gypshuns or Jews? But they look like C... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 6
I am Paki Pashtun Muslim. I Support Trump 6 min Fucisil 3
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 6 min God loves all 52
Aztecs were Black Africans 11 min FireFellow44 17
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 11 min Cigar Face 26 152
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 12 min Bebe 35,950
Do black women prefer doggystyle? 32 min Harrisson 33
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 3 hr Ugly monkeys 52
More from around the web