Is this generation of blacks getting ...

Is this generation of blacks getting smarter or dumber?

Posted in the African-American Forum

Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Somtimes I wonder.
Leeboy

Cedartown, GA

#2 Jun 23, 2013
Considering the fact that most of them voted for odumbo..........twice,I'd say dumber,the ones that are fortunate enough to have children with other races,maybe the children will be smarter because they will have more human in them.
LION

Huntersville, NC

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Leeboy wrote:
Considering the fact that most of them voted for odumbo..........twice,I'd say dumber,the ones that are fortunate enough to have children with other races,maybe the children will be smarter because they will have more human in them.
I am sorry for having sex with your white mother. lol
LION

Huntersville, NC

#5 Jun 23, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
DUMBER
Whites gave blacks HIV and it's still killing us 30 years later. All the while fools yapping about forget the past. When they infected AA's, they wasn't yapping about "some" and here comes dumb AA hollering "not" all whites.
DUMBER
There's more bm in prison than slaves in 1850
DUMBER
Bw kill more blacks in one day than racist kill in 200 years and call DURESS choice.
DUMBER
No other group of people will date their oppressors except dumb people
There is nothing wrong with racemixing but blacks need to focus on supporting their/our financial institutions.
LION

Huntersville, NC

#7 Jun 24, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah blah
Is that all you have? lol
Anyone can whine about racism. I bet you don't even have an account with a black owned bank. I do.
LION

Huntersville, NC

#9 Jun 24, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did that job offer turn out in Jax?
I see you're into finances
When will you get a job
How many AA's called you
Yeah boy, I know who you are.
You are so funny. Lets stop bickering and get blacks to build up our economy.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#11 Jun 24, 2013
Like this morning on the news about this white student that couldn't get into collage because of minority prefrence to blacks.

She was smart and worked hard to get there.

The one that took her place just got in on race.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 24, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, ya mama is old enough to be my grand daughter and that's not FUNNY.
You want to stop bickering by dismissing my person or elevating your jobless azz above somebody you don't know schitt about.
You ever approve a multi billion dollar budget or sign your name to a billion dollar check? Naw, nobody on this forum have ever done that or they wouldn't be here is your thinking. That's why you're flippant.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY AA THAT HAVE ADVOCATED FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE AND WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND GREY, OTHERS WILL DO THE SAME THING.
That's called "designed to fail".
Do you remember Black Wall Street, Marcus Garvey, The Black Stone Rangers, SCLC, the Soledad Brothers and the Black Panthers. Everyone advocated the same thing as you and do you know how they were supplanted?
There is one more. MLK was going to propose the same thing with the "poor peoples march" on D.C. in late April, 1968. April the fourth, two weeks prior to this he was murdered.
Again, what do you think white america will do with AA's infringement on their monopoly? Do you think they will allow their golden goose to flee the coup.
Boy, for more than 100 years AA's have advocated financial independence and white America have kicked the legs out everytime. Individually, we have success but collectively, it ain't gonna happen.
Boy, what do you know about "SYSTEM PROTECTION"? Nothing!
You want respect boy? You better learn about giving respect.
Try to take more responsibility, ok?
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#13 Jun 24, 2013
MOSES-11 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, ya mama is old enough to be my grand daughter and that's not FUNNY.
You want to stop bickering by dismissing my person or elevating your jobless azz above somebody you don't know schitt about.
You ever approve a multi billion dollar budget or sign your name to a billion dollar check? Naw, nobody on this forum have ever done that or they wouldn't be here is your thinking. That's why you're flippant.
YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY AA THAT HAVE ADVOCATED FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE AND WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND GREY, OTHERS WILL DO THE SAME THING.
That's called "designed to fail".
Do you remember Black Wall Street, Marcus Garvey, The Black Stone Rangers, SCLC, the Soledad Brothers and the Black Panthers. Everyone advocated the same thing as you and do you know how they were supplanted?
There is one more. MLK was going to propose the same thing with the "poor peoples march" on D.C. in late April, 1968. April the fourth, two weeks prior to this he was murdered.
Again, what do you think white america will do with AA's infringement on their monopoly? Do you think they will allow their golden goose to flee the coup.
Boy, for more than 100 years AA's have advocated financial independence and white America have kicked the legs out everytime. Individually, we have success but collectively, it ain't gonna happen.
Boy, what do you know about "SYSTEM PROTECTION"? Nothing!
You want respect boy? You better learn about giving respect.
Walter, what the heck happened to YA son? Oh, have the mighty have fallen! Now you are reduced to disparaging the very "Jethros" that feel sorry for you and give you FREE housing, medical and foodstamps etc. Damn. Smh das raht
horrorstruth

Howell, MI

#14 Mar 2, 2014
Also something that strikes me as an odd yet somehow true and real observation.. is that intelligence does NOT lead you to the right choices..
horrorstruth

Howell, MI

#15 Mar 2, 2014
All it helps you do is discover.. Actually intellect may be entirely worthless..
horrorstruth

Howell, MI

#16 Mar 2, 2014
normal brain functioning.. might be All that is needed.. not beyond normal..
horrorstruth

Howell, MI

#17 Mar 2, 2014
in history books I can note many times where smart people have failied battles.. so what was the point of being smart??

And smart people I know have themselves a shorter lifespan..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min RoxLo 1,523,976
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 1 min Swirly Girly 44
the trashiest looking mudshark I've ever seen 1 min No_Watermelon_4_U 2
Israelite Supremacist - A Day In The Life 1 min Ben 10
White racist boys sexual frustration 7 min The Gleaming Axe 3
Am I a NOG? 16 min No_Watermelon_4_U 15
Negro behavior in public places 21 min No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 40 min The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 4 hr Trump WINS 2016 13