Black women are the best and they are...

Since: Dec 13

United States

#41 Jul 31, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> You write in an unmanly mannor no straight man constantly accuse straight men of being what you call oprah's def. of downlow, and no latino would focus on bm the way you do, your DL is that your a bw masquerading as a latino to attack bm thats cool, but i see through you miguel the madame of DL now ask dinie.......LMAO*
Down-low (sexual slang)

For other uses, see Down-low (disambiguation).

Down-low is an African American slang term[1] that refers to a subculture of men who usually identify as heterosexual, but who have sex with men; some avoid sharing this information even if they have female sexual partner(s).[2][3][4][5] The term is also used to refer to a related sexual identity.[5][6] Down-low has been viewed as '"a type of impression management that some of the informants use to present themselves in a manner that is consistent with perceived norms aboutmasculine attribute, attitudes and behaviour'".[7]

United States

#43 Jul 31, 2014
Soul Hunter wrote:
Miguel is the man"first thing I can teach you is some manners. Like I told you dude I have a Black Queen but thanks cuz they deserve better.
I
You consider yourself a man ? No dude don't get it twisted cuz you are nothing but a punk. There a long road for you to become a man just yet.
Punk? Come meet me offline and we will see who's the punk I'm not far from LA!
I am the easiest guy to find punk I am always at 103 street blue line metro computer tough guy.

United States

#44 Jul 31, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand a hypothetical?
All that education isn't doing you well huh Sista.
Kid save it cuz is proven that you just follow your puppet master. Like I said members that had come to correct someone like cuz they know have gotten chewed up for it. No go on eat your cereals and be a good kid ok.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#45 Jul 31, 2014
Soul Hunter wrote:
Phoenix Ascended"
http://www.starpulse.com/Actresses/Kitt,_Eart...
Well here's the future you embrace. Notice the 3 generations of this family.

I could careless bw are nothing to me offline in real life I don't and won't associate with bw or their allies unless I have too! You posting pics of bw with non-bm children is irrelevant doesn't mean anything to me .
Indeed it means that the future you embrace will not have a lot black men or black women in it.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#46 Jul 31, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how you post this to bm, and while youre right about three to four generations, but thats your future as well and thats what i find to be rather * funny * on your part......
I don't have a problem at all with it.

I told you long time ago that I'm pro-human not pro-black or pro-white.

United States

#47 Jul 31, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand a hypothetical?
All that education isn't doing you well huh Sista.
The funniest thing is that you get a titled name which you don't understand. Bm move on but you are here thinking on thread I created for bw. Move on means you don't care for what you don't care. Get it make sure you understand what you write first

United States

#48 Jul 31, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> You write in an unmanly mannor no straight man constantly accuse straight men of being what you call oprah's def. of downlow, and no latino would focus on bm the way you do, your DL is that your a bw masquerading as a latino to attack bm thats cool, but i see through you miguel the madame of DL now ask dinie.......LMAO*
My wife appreciate me treating her like a queen but see the ones you been getting are trannies and I told you don't compare trannies to women. And you who call yourself straight date trannies and ride d! Cks no straight man does that. Only DL's like you do that.
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#49 Aug 1, 2014
iguel is the man"]<quoted text>I am the easiest guy to find punk I am always at 103 street blue line metro computer tough guy.

When your little bitch azz get the guts too start swinging let me know we can meet at Athens park!
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Aug 1, 2014
Phoenix Ascended"
Indeed it means that the future you embrace will not have a lot black men or black women in it.

I'm not embracing anything what bw and non-bm do is irrelevant yah don't mean anything to me!

El Paso, TX

#51 Sep 9, 2014
Isn't she lovely

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#52 Sep 9, 2014
I'm a French speaker and I can see now why Spanish is easy to understand. I was able to pick up what she was saying in that video with relative ease except for some things that sound different. If I actually took the time to learn Spanish I think I would be good at it.

"Es una style urbano" and she said some other things about the dance style too. I never studied Spanish one day in my life, but Latin languages are so similar.

El Paso, TX

#53 Sep 9, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
I'm a French speaker and I can see now why Spanish is easy to understand. I was able to pick up what she was saying in that video with relative ease except for some things that sound different. If I actually took the time to learn Spanish I think I would be good at it.
"Es una style urbano" and she said some other things about the dance style too. I never studied Spanish one day in my life, but Latin languages are so similar.
yes but remember the only difference is the style of the language.
For example in mexican culture we use the word friend camarada other Latino wouldn't know what that mean

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#54 Sep 9, 2014
BM Moving ON wrote:
Miguel, we all know you are a BW.
But lets assume for a second you are who you say you are. By you posting that video, it shows what non BM really think about BW. That they are just sexual objects to you. Of course, BW are happy about it for the most part. That says a lot.
The same can be said about men who are only into WW. They have been reduced to a status symbol which is considered a luxury. Are WW a luxury like a brand new car when they get wealth??

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#55 Sep 9, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text> yes but remember the only difference is the style of the language.
For example in mexican culture we use the word friend camarada other Latino wouldn't know what that mean
in French Camarade means "Classmate" lolllll. But that's true there are different dialects of a language.

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Location hidden

#56 Sep 9, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
The same can be said about men who are only into WW. They have been reduced to a status symbol which is considered a luxury. Are WW a luxury like a brand new car when they get wealth??
Very true man

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#57 Sep 9, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
I believe he's Hispanic. However I would question any man as to why he's only into one type of woman. Why only question men who are into a BW?? A man praising a group of women due to shared qualities such as cultural upbringing for example seems less like a fetish or status symbol. Women can be praised by some men for all the wrong reasons and some women will take it as a compliment!

El Paso, TX

#58 Sep 9, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
<quoted text>
in French Camarade means "Classmate" lolllll. But that's true there are different dialects of a language.
oh really that I just learn that word in French. Lol.thanks

El Paso, TX

#59 Sep 9, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he's Hispanic. However I would question any man as to why he's only into one type of woman. Why only question men who are into a BW?? A man praising a group of women due to shared qualities such as cultural upbringing for example seems less like a fetish or status symbol. Women can be praised by some men for all the wrong reasons and some women will take it as a compliment!
Thank you
Big Knob

United States

#60 Sep 9, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I would question any man whos straight but constantly uses the terms dl and trannies in his conversations, and he only does that when i bring up the beautiful Latinas that i've met,...which is true, therefore due to this hypocrisy i draw the conclusion that this has to be a bw, and this is the double standard of irbw,: bm ir=negative, bw ir=postive these threads on here speak for themselves.
Big Knob

United States

#61 Sep 9, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem at all with it.
I told you long time ago that I'm pro-human not pro-black or pro-white.
But i've never brought up eartha kitt you did, all i did was pointed out that this is what happened to her descendants, so i found that strange that you brought this up.........thats all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 11 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 15 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 18 min Paul 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min No Surprize 1,536,728
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 47