Black women are the best and they are all over the world. mwah

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 13

Addison, TX

#1 Jul 30, 2014
Here is a Black Cuban. https://www.google.com/url...
Soul Hunter

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 30, 2014
You and all other non-bm are welcome too take every last one of them pure blood,mix to fully biracial thanks in advance!

Addison, TX

#3 Jul 30, 2014
Soul Hunter wrote:
You and all other non-bm are welcome too take every last one of them pure blood,mix to fully biracial thanks in advance!
I have a Black Queen but thank you cuz they deserve better.:-)
Big Knob

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>I have a Black Queen but thank you cuz they deserve better.:-)
Im sure you do lady miguel, thats DL lesbianism.........
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#5 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
Lady! What is your dumbazz problem!!
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jul 30, 2014
She's HOT. What's her name?

“Sleep is My Sanctuary”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#7 Jul 30, 2014
What a cute girl. Too bad she's wasting her youth twerking.
its-me

Miami, FL

#8 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
l would say a whorre. who have no dignity for herself. typical sllutt
BM Moving ON

Richmond Hill, Canada

#9 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
Sista, your wig is on too tight again. It's restricting oxygen supply to your brain.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>I have a Black Queen but thank you cuz they deserve better.:-)
Miguel your obviously a blk women hater troll or a weirdo of some kind..Your obsessed with getting on bm nerves that spells hater bw on topix..LOL what else could you be ??

Addison, TX

#11 Jul 30, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure you do lady miguel, thats DL lesbianism.........
see how plenty of times you get busted for being a DL that prefers men. Who got jealous a this gorgeous Black Queen on the video but don't worry she is in Cuba so she won't take your man away.:-)

Addison, TX

#12 Jul 30, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>Lady! What is your dumbazz problem!!
DL uru aka Cigarface lily has Marcus got back at you or you are still waiting for him with your barbie shirt and pink purse

Addison, TX

#13 Jul 30, 2014
Satan wrote:
She's HOT. What's her name?
Coquita

Addison, TX

#14 Jul 30, 2014
Like I said before, now, and will say after funny how only Black men are the only ones who keep saying am a BW but they are fooling themselves and the nonbw who are haters. Anyway the smart people will find out for themselves and some members had done already. Later haters.
JoJo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#15 Jul 30, 2014
I'll stick w/WW thank you...
Miguel is the man wrote:
Satan is GOD

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>Coquita
Thanks, man.
Big Knob

United States

#17 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
<quoted text>see how plenty of times you get busted for being a DL that prefers men. Who got jealous a this gorgeous Black Queen on the video but don't worry she is in Cuba so she won't take your man away.:-)
Madame Lady miguel, me bw is from cuba, and im an AA Black Knight, its zyou who're confused, with same sex manipulations and raaamone latino delusions , fantsay, will never set you free.........DL Miguel,.........
Big Knob

United States

#18 Jul 30, 2014
Miguel is the man wrote:
Like I said before, now, and will say after funny how only Black men are the only ones who keep saying am a BW but they are fooling themselves and the nonbw who are haters. Anyway the smart people will find out for themselves and some members had done already. Later haters.
Thats because, you write just like a woman, and you reason just like a woman, and you argue just like a woman, but you have delusions of being a latino man..........;(

Addison, TX

#19 Jul 30, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>Madame Lady miguel, me bw is from cuba, and im an AA Black Knight, its zyou who're confused, with same sex manipulations and raaamone latino delusions , fantsay, will never set you free.........DL Miguel,.........
No DL knight everybody already know you love to ride d! Cks but is your life dude . Just because you love to ride them doesn't we all gonna let you ride our d! Cks DL knight. Anyway go and attend your dude don't keep him waiting

Addison, TX

#20 Jul 30, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text> Thats because, you write just like a woman, and you reason just like a woman, and you argue just like a woman, but you have delusions of being a latino man..........;(
but is funny how is only bm for the most dude. See the reason why I call you DL which what you are is cuz you get jealous at BW and many times they don't do or say anything about you so since you are not a woman than you a DL knight and Keep comparing trannies to women and the funny thing is that with the trannies is you who is riding them..... Ok DL knight later go attend the d! Ck ur riding

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 3 min alex 130
Why are white people on a black forum? 8 min Guest 2
Stalking celebrities (CRAZY celebrity obsessions) 10 min Eno Otu 6
Africa... 14 min Stupid Thread 10
why do white people hate other races so much 19 min Mister Bodine 340
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 24 min African AE 120,508
White Women look Better, Black Men Agree (Nov '14) 26 min Stupid Thread 36
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 58 min Stupid Thread 6,796
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 58 min trollslayer 285
More from around the web