Hebrew Yisraelites Vs eygptian brothe...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ben Yisrael

Memphis, TN

#21 Jul 1, 2012
KMT wrote:
Ben Yisrael you come from a bloodline of traitors that sided with the hyksos invadors.They enslaved the native Egyptians.
the Hyksos was the Armenian SCYTHIAN peoples! we MOVED TO THE FRONT AN PROTECTED AFRICA, when we fell the WHOLE AFRICA FELL, we was africa TUFF we fight against the invaders! the Greek EAT EGYPT ALIVE we was long gone! thats why! we wasn't in our position on Palestine
Ben Yisrael

Memphis, TN

#22 Jul 1, 2012
Here is the Rabbis Midrash version from the 6th century AD medieval version of a story of Nimrod and Abraham:

“(...) He [Abraham] was given over to Nimrod.[Nimrod] told him: Worship the Fire! Abraham said to him: Shall I then worship the water, which puts off the fire! Nimrod told him: Worship the water![Abraham] said to him: If so, shall I worship the cloud, which carries the water?[Nimrod] told him: Worship the cloud![Abraham] said to him: If so, shall I worship the wind, which scatters the clouds?[Nimrod] said to him: Worship the wind![Abraham] said to him: And shall we worship the human, who withstands the wind? Said [Nimrod] to him: You pile words upon words, I bow to none but the fire - in it shall I throw you, and let the God to whom you bow come and save you from it!Egypt an Babylon was kool hahahahah till them Armenians got up in there!
Suns of Khem

United States

#23 Jul 1, 2012
Don't "believe" either one.Do your own research.Ben yisrael lives on blind religious faith.

Answer for yourself: How much do you presently know concerning the Pharaoh Tuthmose III and the other Amarna Pharaohs? Well if you are like most then you know very little if anything at all.

Answer for yourself: Have you ever compared the accounts in the Bible of David and his wars and military battles described in the Tanakh with the exploits of Amenhotep III's great grandfather, the 18th Dynasty Pharaoh Thutmose III as they were written on the stone walls on the Temple of Karnak in Thebes?

Answer for yourself: Do you know what you find when you do? You find that not only are their achievements equivalent and identical but so are their very names as well!

The. True identity of David is that the biblical accounts of his campaigns matches in precise detail the accounts of the battles fought by Tuthmose III, whose details are to be found inscribed in the Annals, a 223 line document at the granite holy of holies the King built after the 40th years of his reign (1439 B.C.E.) at Karnak which is modern Luxor in Upper Egypt, on the east bank of the Nile opposite the Valley of the Kings.
Ben Yisrael

Memphis, TN

#24 Jul 1, 2012
Suns of Khem wrote:
Don't "believe" either one.Do your own research.Ben yisrael lives on blind religious faith.
Answer for yourself: How much do you presently know concerning the Pharaoh Tuthmose III and the other Amarna Pharaohs? Well if you are like most then you know very little if anything at all.
Answer for yourself: Have you ever compared the accounts in the Bible of David and his wars and military battles described in the Tanakh with the exploits of Amenhotep III's great grandfather, the 18th Dynasty Pharaoh Thutmose III as they were written on the stone walls on the Temple of Karnak in Thebes?
Answer for yourself: Do you know what you find when you do? You find that not only are their achievements equivalent and identical but so are their very names as well!
The. True identity of David is that the biblical accounts of his campaigns matches in precise detail the accounts of the battles fought by Tuthmose III, whose details are to be found inscribed in the Annals, a 223 line document at the granite holy of holies the King built after the 40th years of his reign (1439 B.C.E.) at Karnak which is modern Luxor in Upper Egypt, on the east bank of the Nile opposite the Valley of the Kings.
im doing researsh i got you! dont run off! i be right back
Ben Yisrael

Memphis, TN

#25 Jul 1, 2012
Suns of Khem wrote:
!
SHOW you to be a lie because in 1446BC MOSES WAS TALKING TO Pharaoh!! ok lets see that he said to Pharaoh in 1446BC Exodus 4:22 ;And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:so was Pharaoh talking to pharaoh? if you say yeah you needs to DIE SOON,Exodus 4:23;And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.so that was in 1446BC KING DAVID WASNT BORN BRO
Ben Yisrael

Memphis, TN

#26 Jul 1, 2012
Suns of Khem wrote:
you mite needs to start Making peace with yo Family! CREATOR knows yo heart! you better change up before its to late!hhahah lol
Ben Yisrael

Memphis, TN

#27 Jul 2, 2012
Any mo Egypt bro an sis want to debate the Truth of the Hebrews?where you at?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 11 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 11 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 11 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 13 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 20 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 58 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web